Utica Comets Will Fail

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brendan

Utica, NY

#1 Jun 25, 2013
The Utica Comets will never succeed in Utica. There are not enough people in the region who make enough money to consistently attend their games, especially if they lose,'cause Utica never supports losers. Some one is going to lose alot of money.

Utica -- forget about the hockey teams. This is the 11th since the 1970's and it's ain't gonna work this time either.
hmmm

Herkimer, NY

#2 Jun 25, 2013
it will e interesting to see how many of the 1000+
season tickets sold already will fully pay for them. and how many will renew (especially when they raise the prices)
local resident

Ardsley, NY

#3 Jun 25, 2013
Give them a chance. They are here support them . I was the biggest Name sayier going. We need to support
Taxes

Sherburne, NY

#4 Jun 25, 2013
Your paying for it so you minds well go to the games!(If you can afford it)
Whitesboro Trash TechLOL

Albany, NY

#5 Jun 25, 2013
Brendan wrote:
The Utica Comets will never succeed in Utica. There are not enough people in the region who make enough money to consistently attend their games, especially if they lose,'cause Utica never supports losers. Some one is going to lose alot of money.
Utica -- forget about the hockey teams. This is the 11th since the 1970's and it's ain't gonna work this time either.
Never supports losers? You support your police and fire department right? Lol
Whitesboro Trash TechLOL

Gouverneur, NY

#6 Jun 25, 2013
Whitesboro Trash TechLOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Never supports losers? You support your police and fire department right? Lol
My mother mammy supports me with her swollen gums.
Level 3

Since: Jul 12

East Hartford, CT

#7 Jun 26, 2013
Brendan wrote:
well there were other problems while those teams were here, mostly the lack of parking and the projects behind the aud. projects are gone, and thats where the parking is going. also it should be more of a destination now and a better experience with 2 bars inside and better food choices at the concession stands, the video boards will enhance watching the games as it will show replays and highlights and will keep fans entertained. eventually the main entrance for the aud will be on the opposite side from the police station. it will be a better experience. the teams after the devils were inferior in talent level, thats why there were so many teams in a short span. AHL is a totally different product and talent level. with local people involved in running the day to day activities that actually care about the area it should be fine.
row e center ice

Johnsburg, NY

#8 Jun 26, 2013
I have my tickets. will renew. miss the Devils but the Comets are my team now. If they sell three thousand season tickets the nay sayers will have to beg us to share our tickets..
Lets Go Comets
Guy LaFrog

United States

#9 Jun 26, 2013
Zeee comets will shoot from zeeee sky straight into zeee Mohawk river. One season in the sun and kapoof!!! And, of the 1000 season tickets 'sold' why do you not ask how many have been PAID FOR? Good idea, no?
no brainer

New Hartford, NY

#10 Jun 26, 2013
Brendan wrote:
You sound like someone with their head straight up their own ass about the whole situation and the areas support of pro hockey. The past failures were all halfassed attempts at running a pro team. This is a hockey savvy area that grew sick of the bs with past teams. Put a true pro level, professionally run organization in there and it will succeed win or lose. An ECHL team could succeed at the aud.
Got my tickets

Waterville, NY

#11 Jun 26, 2013
Guy LaFrog wrote:
Zeee comets will shoot from zeeee sky straight into zeee Mohawk river. One season in the sun and kapoof!!! And, of the 1000 season tickets 'sold' why do you not ask how many have been PAID FOR? Good idea, no?
My seats are paid for. I can't imagine too many people are going to put $100 down and decide later not to pay the rest and throw $100 out the window. Do you even know what the payment terms are or are you just another Topix Troll?

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#12 Jun 26, 2013
Brendan wrote:
Did you come to this conclusion before or after you sucked a dick?
Hamilton09

Madison, NY

#13 Jun 26, 2013
I see Ted Fauss somehow got into this, I worked with him, no good comes out of him if he is not getting his way and if the Grady coaches are not there to keep him in line, let the pouting begin.
Sticks35

Cohoes, NY

#14 Jun 26, 2013
Got my tickets wrote:
<quoted text>
My seats are paid for. I can't imagine too many people are going to put $100 down and decide later not to pay the rest and throw $100 out the window. Do you even know what the payment terms are or are you just another Topix Troll?
some clowns dont think. I used a credit card like most others im sure. The comets will get their money.....
Level 3

Since: Jul 12

East Hartford, CT

#15 Jun 27, 2013
Hamilton09 wrote:
I see Ted Fauss somehow got into this, I worked with him, no good comes out of him if he is not getting his way and if the Grady coaches are not there to keep him in line, let the pouting begin.
as far as i know ted is not involved with the team. he is a friend of robs but ted has other things keeping him busy......
Phil

Clark Mills, NY

#16 Jun 30, 2013
This is ----UTICA!!
hardcore hockey fan

New York, NY

#17 Jun 30, 2013
I will be stopping @ the Aud in 2 weeks and buying 2 season tix with cash. I can't wait till the season starts ! Go Comets !!!
Gtaylor

Chilliwack, Canada

#18 Jul 11, 2013
Send them back to Vancouver where they belong
Gateway To The ADX LOL

Albany, NY

#19 Jul 11, 2013
Gtaylor wrote:
Send them back to Vancouver where they belong
You're just pissed you have that junior team blocking them from going there. Yes utica...chilliwack was discussed before utica.
Jake the Companion Goat

Gouverneur, NY

#20 Jul 12, 2013
Gateway To The ADX LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just pissed you have that junior team blocking them from going there. Yes utica...chilliwack was discussed before utica.
Cliffy I miss you! My goat sac needs to be de-loused and I need me some rash!!!

Signed,
Big Jake the SRC Companion Goat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angela Delessandro ? 3 min Brow 40
Kanye & Chance the Rapper 8 min Facts 1
Dept. of Motor Vehicles Is a Corporation 17 min Ted 9
trump is IN CONTROL HEAR 31 min Truth teller 47
Pellettieri Joe's (Feb '10) 34 min Annette funicello 106
Kevy Kev crossley 51 min Rosemary 9
d victor pellegrino 55 min Max 2
Lu Lu Spa in New York Mills 1 hr Ted 24
Cuomo pitching statewide platic bag ban. 3 hr Ralph 38
Alex Carbone dating Savannah Lei 4 hr MySpace book 40