Is Joe Griffo Gay?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
weathertite fence

Earlville, NY

#45 Jul 15, 2013
Roman in Utica wrote:
Definitely GAY. Lived with his parents in East Rome(former Italian section) even when he was Mayor of Rome, and had rainbow curtains in his bedroom window! No b.s. seriously. He has no kids, never been married, and he's middle aged. What's that tell you?
he used to see one of my young male workers he loves to give oral and take anal my employee told us
eyetie

Utica, NY

#46 Jul 15, 2013
Roman in Utica wrote:
Definitely GAY. Lived with his parents in East Rome(former Italian section) even when he was Mayor of Rome, and had rainbow curtains in his bedroom window! No b.s. seriously. He has no kids, never been married, and he's middle aged. What's that tell you?
he's married and has been for years. she's a teacher.
Pedo Alert

Somerville, MA

#47 Jul 15, 2013
eyetie wrote:
<quoted text>
he's married and has been for years. she's a teacher.
Well known pedophile....Lee Town Park was his spot to take kids. Lorraine does not get laid! she married a pedophile and everyone laughs about her.....
Nevada Cat House

Tampa, FL

#48 Jul 15, 2013
This boy shows up here often. Wants our male servicemen.... He be sick!
Truth

Gouverneur, NY

#50 Jul 16, 2013
"TRUTH" he is Gay and it is a marriage of convenience!
eyetie

Utica, NY

#51 Jul 16, 2013
Truth wrote:
"TRUTH" he is Gay and it is a marriage of convenience!
You keep repeating the same lies over and over. "A marriage of convenience?" As if they would tell anyone if it were. Keep repeating the same clichés over and over--it does so much for your credibility. Wutsamatta, Timmy, getting the itch to run for office again and you think slander will get you there? Yeah, Topix, a source of Truth---LOL
Oh great

Herkimer, NY

#52 Jul 16, 2013
Now, he's gonna get the gay vote too.
jaron2477

Carthage, NY

#53 Aug 9, 2013
All i know is that when he was mayor of Rome, he used to hang out all the time with another very questionable guy, and if any of the good looking guys in high school got into any legal troubles, guess who "got them off" hahah
zeek

Utica, NY

#54 Aug 9, 2013
Who's his friend Scott that is a physical education teacher ?
scums

Utica, NY

#55 Aug 9, 2013
WOW WHAT JEALOUS RETARDS JOE IS not GAY!! BUT YOU ARE ALL GAYS FOR SPREADING FALSE RUMORS. GOD WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!! YOUR TIME IS COMING FOR JUDGEMENT!!!
Wetnap

Herkimer, NY

#56 Aug 9, 2013
scums wrote:
WOW WHAT JEALOUS RETARDS JOE IS not GAY!! BUT YOU ARE ALL GAYS FOR SPREADING FALSE RUMORS. GOD WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!! YOUR TIME IS COMING FOR JUDGEMENT!!!
Maybe he is just extremely happy.
no no no no no

Carthage, NY

#57 Aug 9, 2013
Tammy wrote:
Is State Senator Joe Griffo gay? I have seen him a few times, and he seems to be. Does anyone else think this, or heard anything?
but, I believe you are looking for a partner!
in the Know

Yucca Valley, CA

#58 Oct 30, 2013
Well... he married his campaign on the eve of his first election... a much older woman.

ad he was arrested for serving alcohol to minor boys at a private party while an assistant to Mayor Valentine.
Callin the shots

Rome, NY

#59 May 23, 2014
He is a well known pedophile drunk bum
Bobby Oliveira

Clifton Park, NY

#60 May 24, 2014
He is not gay but I wish he was when I was a drug addict if you know what I mean.
bring it on

Utica, NY

#61 May 25, 2014
even people at his church in rome know what is obvious about him. everyone keeps it hush hush. its all about the little secret gay society (upscale men) around here that can turn your life upside if you rub them the wrong way. lol..no pun intended..
County Girl

Canton, MA

#62 May 25, 2014
His daddy robbed Rome parking meters for 30 years!
Everyone knows that.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 2 min Princess Hey 1,213
Trump declares Jerusalem the capital of Israel 7 min Usa 5
TENNEY supports corporate welfare, not us. 9 min Mal h 20
New Hartford Baskets 12 min Bowl trimmed by m... 20
New Hartford plowing bare roads, Who is running... 31 min lovenh 10
NH Hoops Fans 45 min truefactsboys 55
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 47 min Trumps Army 172
Roy Moore 3 hr Stan 68
Wktv teddy bear toss worst show ever 5 hr Blackheart 20
Kaitlyn Conley Guilty 9 hr jim 244
Keeler oweing money 11 hr Taxpayer 44

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages