Is Joe Griffo Gay?
adam

AOL

#23 Jul 14, 2013
Griffo was never effective.He really should fix the eye though.
Truth

Gouverneur, NY

#24 Jul 14, 2013
Griffo is GAY!!!! One of them is related to Picente... Doesn't matter if anyone believes. Ask the Romans. And by the way he was very well liked in spite if it.
freebie the bean

Long Eddy, NY

#25 Jul 14, 2013
....a professional career politician. Excels at getting reelected.
carl

Utica, NY

#26 Jul 14, 2013
Repub wrote:
Any sexual preference aside; Griffo is a terrible representative for this area. How can you blame THAT on T Julian, or anyone else?
The only thing that is attributed to Timmy is the lie that he told to start this thread, again. No one blamed him for Griffo's ability or lack of it as a representative. Learn to read and stick to the topic at hand. BTW, Timmy was one of the worst mayors that this city ever had.
What

Ithaca, NY

#27 Jul 14, 2013
Timmy boy Julian is a clown
eddie

Utica, NY

#28 Jul 14, 2013
Truth wrote:
Griffo is GAY!!!! One of them is related to Picente... Doesn't matter if anyone believes. Ask the Romans. And by the way he was very well liked in spite if it.
You are such a loser...how many more times on the same thread are you going to lie, lie, lie,...YOU are probably a closet gay and accuse everyone else of being what you can't face...get a life
sam

Rome, NY

#29 Jul 14, 2013
so what if he is gay.get over it. does he do a good job is the question. NO
Scheidelman Mark

Brighton, MA

#30 Jul 14, 2013
Joe Griffo is well known in Rome as a pedophile....he can't hide from the truth. Check out the thread in Rome Forum!
Packers

Tampa, FL

#31 Jul 14, 2013
Fudge packing will affect your vision....
joya

Utica, NY

#33 Jul 15, 2013
ronald wrote:
Ive seen him sucking cokk a few times
Hey Tim, the empty detergent bottle bin is overflowing. Stop posting shit on Topix and empty the bin, Tim, please.
Unknown

Whitesboro, NY

#34 Jul 15, 2013
The woman that used to run the bus counter down at Union Station caught him doing something once. When she refused to keep quiet about it they ran her business out of there.
Brian

AOL

#36 Jul 15, 2013
This is all disgusting as I wonder if it is true.
walterj

Utica, NY

#37 Jul 15, 2013
90% of these posts are written by the same person. The dishonorable Timmy julian, hater renown.
yipp

Utica, NY

#38 Jul 15, 2013
Unknown wrote:
The woman that used to run the bus counter down at Union Station caught him doing something once. When she refused to keep quiet about it they ran her business out of there.
Joe Griffo never had any power or jurisdiction over Union Station to run anyone out. LIar.
Rich

AOL

#39 Jul 15, 2013
I do not believe it
.Why would Julian wastte his time?
Hank Brackett

Syracuse, NY

#40 Jul 15, 2013
yipp wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Griffo never had any power or jurisdiction over Union Station to run anyone out. LIar.
Goof-o may not have power to run someone outta Union Sta. but his best friend Piss-ente & the county threw out a restaurant because he claimed they were giving lousy service. This was 2-3 years ago.
yipp

Utica, NY

#41 Jul 15, 2013
Hank Brackett wrote:
<quoted text>
Goof-o may not have power to run someone outta Union Sta. but his best friend Piss-ente & the county threw out a restaurant because he claimed they were giving lousy service. This was 2-3 years ago.
It is so obvious that you don't know what you are talking about. To call Griffo and Pissssente friends is like calling North and South Korean bosom buddies. They hate each other at best.
Hank Brackett

Syracuse, NY

#42 Jul 15, 2013
yipp wrote:
<quoted text>
It is so obvious that you don't know what you are talking about. To call Griffo and Pissssente friends is like calling North and South Korean bosom buddies. They hate each other at best.
Its obvious you don't know how greaseballs behave. Its constantly a love/hate relationship. Piss-ente is married to Goof-o's cousin. So any small rift will be healed over. I had a oootica ginny tell me that by saying "its an italian thing". And any differences will be smoothed over before election night since their job security is at stake. Don't be a shkamooch!!
know how

Somerville, MA

#43 Jul 15, 2013
Griffo is a pedophile and Picente is a midget
Roman in Utica

Hartford, CT

#44 Jul 15, 2013
Definitely GAY. Lived with his parents in East Rome(former Italian section) even when he was Mayor of Rome, and had rainbow curtains in his bedroom window! No b.s. seriously. He has no kids, never been married, and he's middle aged. What's that tell you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Claudia just got my vote 6 min Dropped 35
Mvcc women's basketball 12 min Phil 66
Jeff rondeau 1 hr mmmmm 6
Utica Police Chief Mark Williams Investigated b... (Feb '17) 1 hr Curious 3
Claudia Tenney took how much money from the NRA? 1 hr Dropped 21
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 2 hr Trumps Army 450
Whitesboro Hoops 3 hr Stink 3
nhhs 9 hr Richie Cunningham 11
wager street utica, ny 10 hr CONFEDERATE1 23
Utica/Labella to court with Longo $100M (Sep '13) 13 hr Fact 48

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages