Is Joe Griffo Gay?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tammy

Utica, NY

#1 Jul 12, 2013
Is State Senator Joe Griffo gay? I have seen him a few times, and he seems to be. Does anyone else think this, or heard anything?
huntz hall

Auburn, NY

#2 Jul 12, 2013
I don't care what his preferences are. If he is the public would have more respect for him if he came out. He is nothing but a professional career politician. If he spent one-tenth the effort doing his job as getting reelected he'd be a great politician.
most definitely

Utica, NY

#3 Jul 12, 2013
Tammy wrote:
Is State Senator Joe Griffo gay? I have seen him a few times, and he seems to be. Does anyone else think this, or heard anything?
N-O-T!!!!!!!!!!
What

Utica, NY

#4 Jul 12, 2013
Is rain wet?
sensitive

Utica, NY

#5 Jul 12, 2013
no but his boyfriend is!
sux2bu

Hampton, VA

#6 Jul 12, 2013
I saw him in Casa Too Mucha back in May with a woman, if that helps any.
nic

New Hartford, NY

#7 Jul 12, 2013
He's married and has been for years--does that help?
Cosmo

New York, NY

#8 Jul 12, 2013
nic wrote:
The marriage is for show. It's common knowledge.
Brockport

United States

#9 Jul 12, 2013
Ask anyone who went to school with him in Brockport. He at less took his gay affairs out of town when he was mayor.
Wendy

Rome, NY

#10 Jul 12, 2013
Tammy wrote:
this question has been asked for years----guess he doesn't care to comment
long ball hitter

Albany, NY

#11 Jul 12, 2013
When in Albany he hangs at Long and Thick, or at Oh Bar both on Lark Street in mid-town. That tells you something.
puhleeze

New Hartford, NY

#12 Jul 12, 2013
Tim Julian posting this crap again, or do you prefer to be called Tammy.
Arrested Development

Utica, NY

#13 Jul 12, 2013
he blinks a lot
Lez Claiborne

Cortland, NY

#14 Jul 13, 2013
nic wrote:
Could be BI! Does that help?
Truth

Utica, NY

#15 Jul 13, 2013
He is very definetly gay. Ask anyone in Rome. He got caught several times and was told to knock it off or he was all done. He got married on the eve of his primary. Marriage of convenienc. She is a mother of young one or ones. They have an agreement. Now that there are so many gays around I guess it's no big deal.I believe she is related to our county executive....
puhleeze

New Hartford, NY

#16 Jul 13, 2013
Truth wrote:
He is very definetly gay. Ask anyone in Rome. He got caught several times and was told to knock it off or he was all done. He got married on the eve of his primary. Marriage of convenienc. She is a mother of young one or ones. They have an agreement. Now that there are so many gays around I guess it's no big deal.I believe she is related to our county executive....
You are absolutely wrong or lying on at least four points. 1. She is not a mother of young one or ones. 2. It is a real marriage.
3. She is not related the Pisssente. Pisssente's wife is related to Joe--cousins.
4. No one ever 'caught' Joe because Joe never did anything.

Just to put the truth out there--Tim Julian has been seeding Topix and whatever else he can for multiple years with lies about Joe Griffo's sexuality. Timmy boys hatred of Joe goes way back and is political. So for all of you out there who like to believe this shit, just remember where it came from--Timmy boy Julian, philanderer, liar, cheat, loser and overall rotten human being. Enjoy.
hmmmpf

New Hartford, NY

#17 Jul 13, 2013
As long as the topic is politicians, i've heard Pisshead Pissssente is a real hardcore drunk and that he is getting divorced. Can any of you reliable sources on this thread confirm?
duhjudge

New Hartford, NY

#19 Jul 13, 2013
That Place Patron wrote:
omg...old news....married for show..and career....yes queer!
Liar, liar, pants on fire...
Repub

Utica, NY

#21 Jul 14, 2013
Any sexual preference aside; Griffo is a terrible representative for this area. How can you blame THAT on T Julian, or anyone else?
Mark My Words

Cortland, NY

#22 Jul 14, 2013
Dropped his old buddy Scheidelman like a hot potato, didn't he...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
us care system/utica herkimer , surrounding area 1 min Witchy woman 1
WKTV reports on stories without ever checking f... 1 min news in CNY 14
Irish festival 1 min what 8
News Local radio personality leaves K-Rock 45 min thatblows 1
Want to read something funny? 1 hr wow 1
Motorcycle noise (Apr '10) 1 hr 80sguy 111
rush 1 hr Mr Civics 88
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages