First Prev
of 3
Next Last
I mean ya know

New York, NY

#1 Apr 3, 2009
This place is unbelievable.
I mean how dumb can you get.
I went in there the other day and told the guy I needed some 2 by 4's.
he asked me how long I want them.
DUH!!!!!
I told him, "Well I'll need them for quite a while, I'm building a friggin Garage"
Some people are sooooo stupid.

“Historia magistra vitae est”

Level 1

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#2 Apr 3, 2009
2 by 4 by what????
Casual Observer

Westernville, NY

#3 Apr 3, 2009
I hope this is a joke... That you are just kidding.

For the sake of stupidity I'm guessing your not and they wanted to know if you wanted 8 foot long, 10 foot long and etc. Not how long you wanted to keep them dumb ass
Think about it

Poland, NY

#4 Apr 3, 2009
I mean ya know wrote:
DUH!!!!!
I told him, "Well I'll need them for quite a while, I'm building a friggin Garage"
Um wow, just wow. Pot, meet kettle. You're an idiot. 2 by 4 refers to the depth and the width, not the length.
PYRAMID

Liverpool, NY

#5 Apr 3, 2009
I mean ya know wrote:
DUH!!!!!
This has to be some kind of joke! Any laymen knows that dimensional lumber comes in several lengths, usually ranging from 8' to 16'. You just made yourself look like a real idiot!
Pwning Jim

Miami, FL

#6 Apr 3, 2009
youre all idiots for not recognizing a pretty funny joke!
Think about it

Poland, NY

#7 Apr 3, 2009
Pwning Jim wrote:
You have read some of the things written on this board right? Sometimes its hard to recognize a joke from someone thats just a complete moron.
Nobody Special

Ithaca, NY

#8 Apr 3, 2009
I would say he is a complete MORON!!
Boomer

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Apr 3, 2009
Pwning Jim wrote:
That was a funny joke? OH sorry forgot to laugh!
The guy's a moron!
Pwning Jim

Miami, FL

#10 Apr 3, 2009
OK, Boomer. Tell me a funny joke.
Pwning Jim

Miami, FL

#11 Apr 3, 2009
Still waiting.
Pwning Jim

Miami, FL

#12 Apr 3, 2009
Come on, Boomer. How long is this going to take?
Jesus Jones

Herkimer, NY

#13 Apr 3, 2009
Humor is in the eye of the beholder but here's an oldy but goody:

This old man gets on a train one day and he sits down next to a much younger man. The kid has a multi-colored mohawk for a hairdoo, some facial piercing and he's wearing make up. The old man can't help but stare at the kid until the kid finally says "What are you staring at old man" The old man thinks for a minute and then he says "Once when I was in the service I got drunk and had sex with a parrot. I was just wondering if you're my son".
jokes

New York, NY

#14 Apr 3, 2009
That is a good one, but how about this one.

This man was out in his backyard hunting pheasants with a BB gun when his wife called him in for dinner. He had a hand full of BB's so he put them in his shirt pocket. He proceeded to walk into the kitchen and found out they were have goulash. He asked his wife for a taste but she said no. when she left the room he leaned over and the pan and had a small sample. During dinner he noticed the BB's must have falled out of his pocket and into the goulash. He has 3 sons so he told them all of his error and said in the next few days you might poop BB's and blood. The next day the youngest son came down and said "mommy, daddy, guess what" I just pooped out bb's and blood. Later that day the middle aged boy came down and said the same thing, That night the oldest son came down and said guess what? His parents said let us guess you just pooped out bb's and blood. The son replied and said " no, I was jerking off and shot the cat.
Jesus Jones

Herkimer, NY

#15 Apr 3, 2009
That was worth a chuckle! Thanks Jokes!(add disclaimer here.....I am not sleeping with Jokes or any of his relative and he did not offer me any monetary contribution to pay him a compliment)
I mean ya know

New York, NY

#16 Apr 3, 2009
Think about it wrote:
<quoted text>
Um wow, just wow. Pot, meet kettle. You're an idiot. 2 by 4 refers to the depth and the width, not the length.
I know that but he wanted to know how long I wanted them
and I towed him I wanted to keep them.
Mr Lowes

Manlius, NY

#17 Apr 3, 2009
Man I got milk coming out my nose from that joke. How long do you want them?!? Dang.
Two stoopid

Rome, NY

#18 Apr 3, 2009
Falled out his pocket? Your ignorance is funnier than your wit.
bob the bulider

Canastota, NY

#19 Apr 4, 2009
I will tell you one thing, go to JK and ask for 2x4's or any other lumber and you dont even have to sort them, I would trust them to give me however many right off the top, try that at lowes or home depot, oh ya, the price is the same too.
bob the bulider

Canastota, NY

#20 Apr 4, 2009
Ill tell you one thing, Id trust JK to give me 2x4's (or any other lumber) right off the stack without even inspecting them, try that at lowes or home depot, your lucky if you can find one in ten in their "select" pile of crap. Why is everyone fooled by these stores, prices are the same too! To prove I have no affiliation with JK, try Turner in Barneveld too, Great lumber - Frig lowes-home depot crap!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black militant march 8 min Guillermo 1
Black Lives Matter March in Utica WTF 38 min Tough guy 2
Most over and under rated restaurants...a poll 41 min Nope 23
Old Habits 42 min In the KNOW 3
Jill Hayes from CNY open house TV Show 46 min Joey and Marie 2
Slice Pizza nd Tucker 57 min ScamstersInLofts 2
Why is DA McNamara's office investigated for co... 1 hr SlobSmith 21
Why was Louis Brindisi charged with harassment ... 12 hr DA Going Down 10
List of OC Pistol Permit holders now online! 13 hr SlobSmith 13

Utica Jobs