school bus drivers on cell phones while driving

Posted in the Utica Forum

Scary

Utica, NY

#1 Mar 6, 2013
My son came home today and said the bus aost was in an accident this morning .i asked what happened and he said the bus driver was talking on his cell phone and he does it quite often while driving the kids around. I'm furious the kids have told the teachers and nothing was done . Who do I call to report this! This is unacceptable!
mary

Utica, NY

#2 Mar 6, 2013
Scary wrote:
My son came home today and said the bus aost was in an accident this morning .i asked what happened and he said the bus driver was talking on his cell phone and he does it quite often while driving the kids around. I'm furious the kids have told the teachers and nothing was done . Who do I call to report this! This is unacceptable!
Depends on who drives him to school. There is Birnie bus and there is the usd. I would call Birnie and tell them the # of the bus if it is the utica school district. The usd leases the busses from Birnie so either way they will know who the driver is. Does ur son know the drivers name? Is there a monitor? There are cameras on almost all the busses so they will tell everything. Good luck.
Scary

Utica, NY

#3 Mar 6, 2013
mary wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on who drives him to school. There is Birnie bus and there is the usd. I would call Birnie and tell them the # of the bus if it is the utica school district. The usd leases the busses from Birnie so either way they will know who the driver is. Does ur son know the drivers name? Is there a monitor? There are cameras on almost all the busses so they will tell everything. Good luck.
yes it is the utica school district and I will be on the phone first thing in the morning and I also will be driving him to school myself from now on . thanks for the info..
Bill Potoczny

Utica, NY

#4 Mar 6, 2013
Can you give him my phone number I have a deal for him.

1-800- LTT- LGIRLS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Spy- Utica OD 2 min Overweight Utican 13
Utica joins other Upstate cities struggling to ... 3 min Overweight Utican 7
I Love It 3 min Overweight Utican 28
Punch a Goombah Day 3 min Overweight Utican 22
The Nano Project Collapse 4 min Overweight Utican 12
Oneida lake marina quotes one price and charges... (Apr '13) 4 min hisneighbor 40
Smashing Comedian, Gallagher is Staying in Utica 4 min Overweight Utican 2
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:26 pm PST