Where's our AHL team Utica?
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
prison ft clifton pk

Herkimer, NY

#133 Apr 2, 2013
Stanwix Prison wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe what you want. Enjoy the games this fall!
Enjoy your competency hearing.
Stanwix Prison

Albany, NY

#134 Apr 2, 2013
prison ft clifton pk wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy your competency hearing.
Enjoy the games!
ok then

Herkimer, NY

#135 Apr 2, 2013
Stanwix Prison wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy the games!
Show us one person making a claim that Utica has a team coming for the fall.
just ahmmm

Carthage, NY

#136 Apr 2, 2013
They cant make an announcement until the NHL team says. They are still in contract with Abbotsford, but soon or if they move I'm sure they end up doing so where ever that might be . It just like Chicago hasnt came out an said who there next affiliation is. I belive Flames are waiting to see how bad Vancouver really wants in on Abbotsford. They want in bad Flames prolly would have to pay less to get out there agreement. And go where ever they end up
ok then

Herkimer, NY

#137 Apr 2, 2013
just ahmmm wrote:
They cant make an announcement until the NHL team says. They are still in contract with Abbotsford, but soon or if they move I'm sure they end up doing so where ever that might be . It just like Chicago hasnt came out an said who there next affiliation is. I belive Flames are waiting to see how bad Vancouver really wants in on Abbotsford. They want in bad Flames prolly would have to pay less to get out there agreement. And go where ever they end up
Sounds like a Professor Irwin Corey explanation.
NOPE

Enfield, CT

#138 Apr 2, 2013
THIS SH*T IS NOT GOING DOWN - STOP RUINING TOPIX WITH IT!!!
IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE TO TYPE LIES GO DO IT ON ABBOTSFORD'S TOPIX PAGE!!!
Stanwix Prison

Albany, NY

#139 Apr 2, 2013
just ahmmm wrote:
They cant make an announcement until the NHL team says. They are still in contract with Abbotsford, but soon or if they move I'm sure they end up doing so where ever that might be . It just like Chicago hasnt came out an said who there next affiliation is. I belive Flames are waiting to see how bad Vancouver really wants in on Abbotsford. They want in bad Flames prolly would have to pay less to get out there agreement. And go where ever they end up
Actually the city are the ones paying out of the agreement, not the flames. There is also a mutual opt out.
just ahmmm

Carthage, NY

#140 Apr 2, 2013
Thought the mutal opt out was at 5 years I read, and Vancouver is trying to buy the arena I belive too.
Truth

Herkimer, NY

#141 Apr 2, 2013
Stanwix Prison wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the city are the ones paying out of the agreement, not the flames. There is also a mutual opt out.
So what you are saying then is that in addition to being the only one outside the inner circle that has knowledge of a contract that is a done deal with Utica, you also know all of the intracicies of the the AHL Flames and their current host city. Amazing.
Stanwix Prison

Albany, NY

#143 Apr 2, 2013
just ahmmm wrote:
Thought the mutal opt out was at 5 years I read, and Vancouver is trying to buy the arena I belive too.
The mutual opt is 5 and 7 and there is speculation the arena wants to be acquired.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joan Teuchert Shkane (Jan '09) 4 min Karma is good 51
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 8 min melanie 219
Trump Approval Rating Dips to 35% 26 min Dominick 7
Utica cop bad decision move 27 min joe 3
best driveway sealer 28 min ctb fail 4
Trump says upstate New Yorkers should move 51 min Dems will GET you 46
another 12yo GIRL SHOT IN HEAD BY NOT HUMAN IN FL 1 hr Waah waah Autism 58
utica/county to help fund downtown hospital garage 2 hr Want to Know 49
OC ADA Mike Nolan.... 6 hr Youre next Fukko 63
Tried Anal-Hated It! 8 hr Utica a welfare t... 32

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages