johnstons auto
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
glorys hole

Utica, NY

#47 Jan 2, 2014
Lisa wrote:
Whoever and whatever you think you are or you know is false. I am new to Utica and let me tell you...there are some real tools in this city. Kevin and Pimps are cool....Hate much?
im new to this post--- dont know you but you sound like a douche bag ----r u ?
Sammy

Ithaca, NY

#48 Jan 19, 2014
We'll I herd that he is belly up and plans to file bankrupt on the business and all his friends that he owes money to so if u are owed money your are fucked and make no mistake he has screwed his own children and parents he will have no issue screwing his friends that have helped him along the way steer clear of this scum bag piece of trash..
lilano

Constantine, Algeria

#49 Jan 19, 2014
Vote on the policy of President Obama

In the case of your support for President Click here
http://cutt.us/V3bSs

In the case of your opposition to President Click here
http://cutt.us/XNhs

I will present the results every 24 hours
get educated

Carthage, NY

#50 Jan 19, 2014
Sammy wrote:
We'll I herd that he is belly up and plans to file bankrupt on the business and all his friends that he owes money to so if u are owed money your are fucked and make no mistake he has screwed his own children and parents he will have no issue screwing his friends that have helped him along the way steer clear of this scum bag piece of trash..
Whoever you are, you are speaking the truth about Craig - who is nothing more than a POS.

He has 2 sons (that I know of), who have never been told Craig is their father. Both have turned out to be wonderful with absolutely no help or input from him (emotional or financial).

Craig is one of Utica's biggest losers - and always will be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cokehead Comets- 0 profit -taxpayer funded welf... 18 min Its three fifteen AM 8
Anthony Attrino: a sex offender (Oct '09) 32 min Smells like trash... 5
Utica to Remove Statues 1 hr Oh No 2
Tree Cutter 1 hr My 2 Cents 9
white dudes who like blackpussy 2 hr Former Utican 18
Becky Sykes cheating of her husband again. 2 hr Apostle Jake and ... 24
NYS Police working hard to ruin Saranac Thursday 2 hr BURP 41
Who funds Mohawk valley EDGE 3 hr Oootica losers 40
High School football in trouble 7 hr Seek help 28
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 8 hr Mohammed sucks pork 132

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance