Lansing St

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2011

I heard Jane Kelley passed away last night. Is this true? If so, my prayers are with her.
who

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2011

That name sounds so familiar.
Armadillo

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2011

Trash.
Democrat Party

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2011

Judged:

Yes, Jane passed away last night at St. Luke's. She was way too young and it's very unfortunate. Any talk of "trash" is a low blow, even for the EWtica mentality. Jane had the guts to put her name on the ballot three times and was active in the community. No one is perfect, but they don't deserve to be kicked when down.

Have some respect for a woman that tried. I, along with the Democratic Party, have always supported Councilman Vescera, but that does not diminish her commitment to the democratic process and her neighborhood. May you rest in peace, Jane. Our prayers are with you and your family.
South Utica

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Democrat Party wrote:
Yes, Jane passed away last night at St. Luke's. She was way too young and it's very unfortunate. Any talk of "trash" is a low blow, even for the EWtica mentality. Jane had the guts to put her name on the ballot three times and was active in the community. No one is perfect, but they don't deserve to be kicked when down.
Have some respect for a woman that tried. I, along with the Democratic Party, have always supported Councilman Vescera, but that does not diminish her commitment to the democratic process and her neighborhood. May you rest in peace, Jane. Our prayers are with you and your family.
"DITTO"
Im Larry

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Judged:

The Democratic Party does not support that loser Vescera, he's a f-ing loser and a nasty angry person. Go stick a fork in your eye Frankie Boy..
Sorry to hear when someone so young passes RIP Jane....
ummmmm

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Will there atleast be a story in the paper about Jane Kelley? She has run twice plus this most recent election
Eric

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Im Larry wrote:
The Democratic Party does not support that loser Vescera, he's a f-ing loser and a nasty angry person. Go stick a fork in your eye Frankie Boy..
Sorry to hear when someone so young passes RIP Jane....
Why don't the local democrats "support" Vescera? Isn't he fkn crooked enough? Doesn't he "play ball" with that douchebag freak Mitch "the bitch" Ford?
Pay attention Frank! If you want the democrats in Oneida to support you you'll have to be a much bigger SLEAZE! Work some backroom deals! Start some whisper campaigns! Slit some throats and send a few people under the bus! Cmon Frank step up your game if you want to roll with the local pigs now!
Democrat

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Here's the story from the OD...

http://www.uticaod.com/latestnews/x626597535/...
emanon

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Sad she had a stroke but she did lie about her qualifications. The Utica OD had several stories about her lies. I remember she said she graduated from a certain college and they had do evidence she even attended. Another great Democrat.
Democrat

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Judged:

Again with the attacks on someone that passes away? Come on, with all due respect, she was still a person. We're better than this in Utica, folks. She had some issues, but she was really trying over the past few years to make a difference. Even after her elections, she always stayed in contact with Councilman Vescera and they worked well together. Never any animosity. No one deserves to die this young, or this way. Again, we're better than this in Utica. We can aggressively debate issues and policies, but let's start leading by example and showing that Utica does have some class. Please.
taxpayer

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

AOL poster....you are a douchebag!!!! I'v never read anything intelligient come from your postings!
1 st Ward

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

Judged:

Vesceras comments today in the paper regarding Janes passing were not sincere.they never worked together and he was always spreading lies about her.I was for Jane but now for Pelesic to defeat the liar Vescera.
PLEASE

Chittenango, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

1 st Ward wrote:
Vesceras comments today in the paper regarding Janes passing were not sincere.they never worked together and he was always spreading lies about her.I was for Jane but now for Pelesic to defeat the liar Vescera.
And how would you know this information? It must be nice to have all the inside scoop- if you don't know something you might be better off not saying anything.
Bill

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

Jane never liked Vescera and he never liked her.Stop the nonsense.
PLEASE

Chittenango, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

You poor soul. Take the poison out of your system and deal with the truth once in awhile.
Dick

Williamson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

An ode to Jane for her watchful eye where I was concerned, for her guidance in always trying to keep me safe with her "Run Dick! Run!"
RIP Jane,
<3
Dick
AOL

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

Judged:

AOL, stop your nonsense! I knew Jane very well and heard her say many times that she had no problem with Vescera and that she just wanted to run again. I have a message still on my answering machine from just two weeks ago, where she says, emphatically, "we can't let this Alan Pelesic guy win, he scares me."

That's the God's honest truth and if you're willing to reveal your identity I will be more than happy to prove it by allowing you to listen to the message.

Frank's comment was very sincere and the right thing to do. He also went to the hospital that night and visited her before she passed away. Did Pelesic go to the hospital? Did YOU go to the hospital?
Dick

Williamson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

OMG! She meant run for office?
the truth

Oswego, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

AOL wrote:
AOL, stop your nonsense! I knew Jane very well and heard her say many times that she had no problem with Vescera and that she just wanted to run again. I have a message still on my answering machine from just two weeks ago, where she says, emphatically, "we can't let this Alan Pelesic guy win, he scares me."
That's the God's honest truth and if you're willing to reveal your identity I will be more than happy to prove it by allowing you to listen to the message.
Frank's comment was very sincere and the right thing to do. He also went to the hospital that night and visited her before she passed away. Did Pelesic go to the hospital? Did YOU go to the hospital?
I also heard her say the same thing. I think this is the first time someone actually spoke the truth on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••