First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Truthteller

Syracuse, NY

#44 Jun 15, 2010
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk intelligently? Please explain. If I disagree with you, I'm not intelligent? Exactly how do you deem my post to be "not intelligent"? Let me guess here. You're about 23 and don't have any idea about music other than what you deem "good" and what your station has on the playlist. As for me "not liking rock", you're completely wrong. I love rock, which is why I have issue with the lineup and consider it "weak". A couple of strong acts, but lots of "irrelavant filler".
I agree with you that Avenged is a draw. Mike Portnoy just recorded with them and is also touring with them, so that will work. Halestorm will also be a draw, but other than that, there are no other "relevant" acts on the bill. That's only my personal opinion, doesn't mean that will be everybody's opinion. The other bands are are "C-Listers" at best. As for Limp and Kowalski, they were very relevant in their "day". But as happens with a lot of acts, that has passed.
So I guess the thousands that bought the tickets over the weekend are not as 'enlightened" as you!
I just heard kRock say that it was the biggest opening weekend for ticket sales in 10 years...I guess you have a "C-List" opinion chump.
KROCK

New York, NY

#45 Jun 15, 2010
which is why I stopped responding. The show and the number of people going speaks for itself!

Source=Tool
Lol

Utica, NY

#46 Jun 15, 2010
Truthteller wrote:
<quoted text>
So I guess the thousands that bought the tickets over the weekend are not as 'enlightened" as you!
I just heard kRock say that it was the biggest opening weekend for ticket sales in 10 years...I guess you have a "C-List" opinion chump.
C'mon Truthteller....oops..I mean Krock! Did you really have to resort to posting under another screen name to back yourself up and call me a chump? Lol
Look pal..enjoy the show. You have to promote it and don't have the luxury of an "opinion" since you work for the station,we understand that. And please don't use the "thousands of people" argument. Hell, if that was the case, you should be whoring yourself out promoting Miley Cyrus. Afterall, MILLIONS of people buy her music and tickets to her show...and they can't be wrong..can they? Lol

It's okay that you don't understand the "reality" of what you're promoting. The majority of the people who bought the tickets to the show, bought them because the bands will be the background soundtrack to their day of partying.

I'll stick with being "C-List opinion Chump". You enjoy the show...and don't forget to "party on dude"! lol
KROCK

New York, NY

#47 Jun 15, 2010
FYI..true story..not the other name..posting under this name and this name only..

I was pretty fair to you i thought..Source is a chump...you are a dude with a minority opinion..all good, it's not for everyone
Lol

Utica, NY

#48 Jun 15, 2010
KROCK wrote:
FYI..true story..not the other name..posting under this name and this name only..
I was pretty fair to you i thought..Source is a chump...you are a dude with a minority opinion..all good, it's not for everyone
Since both your post and the other post showed as Skaneatles, I assumed it was you. Okay Krock...enjoy the show.
The Source

Miami Beach, FL

#49 Jun 15, 2010
Truth Teller = KROCK = liar
KROCK

Syracuse, NY

#50 Jun 16, 2010
Yeah..I am not even in Skaneatles...not sure why it says that in the first place??
Stoked

New York, NY

#51 Jun 16, 2010
Hey, I'm actually pretty damn excited about this years line-up! lol Just thought I'd show my support!:-D
KROCK

Syracuse, NY

#52 Jun 17, 2010
Thanks Stoked! See ya there!
crowds

Utica, NY

#53 Jun 19, 2010
honestly, its not that the bands are bad, krock does have decent line ups, but its the crowds, the fact that you can not enjoy yourself with out getting pushed around, knocked around or what not by rude, drunk concert goers. the crowd ruins the shows. even if you want to see a band up close, you have to deal with drunks, druggies, or "tough guys". why can't people go to a rock concert without having to mosh, or get trashed? its a mass filth pile
wwrightjr45

Lowell, MA

#54 Jul 22, 2013
y are you bickering its just a concert whoever likes the lineup will go and who don't wont go so grow up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wboro School Taxes going Up AGAIN 37 min Voted No 18
Those Two Stop Lights On The Arterial 1 hr Corey 4
What Song Are You Listening To Right Now? (Sep '11) 4 hr Nuclear Chicken 431
fitness mill 10 hr Buff Biff 3
Hannaford shopping plaza in east Utica on Moha... 11 hr Hang Em 6
area to get new hospital 14 hr screw us 12
Obama halts sale of some military equipment to ... 14 hr screw us 3
WKTV-Smith Thu The Bogie 16
More from around the web

Utica People Search