Rebecca Swiderski read befor hiring her

Rebecca Swiderski read befor hiring her

Posted in the Utica Forum

Concerned employer

Utica, NY

#1 Mar 3, 2014
Be careful of this girl she doesn't have a high school diploma or GED. She filled out an application and marked that she did have one and upon completing a background check we found that she does not.!
my two cents

United States

#2 Mar 3, 2014
Concerned employer wrote:
Be careful of this girl she doesn't have a high school diploma or GED. She filled out an application and marked that she did have one and upon completing a background check we found that she does not.!
I smell slander here......watch out for what you spew on the internet. This is the very shit that gets people in trouble!
Concerned employer

Utica, NY

#3 Mar 3, 2014
No slander just what I found when processing her application.
Not your place

United States

#4 Mar 3, 2014
It's not your place to publicly slander anyone for not completing standardized education on that level. How do you know she isn't capable of the job? She may really be embarrassed or needs money. She isn't sucking off the teet of the system. Thank the Lord you didn't hire her, you sound like an idiot. It would have been bad for her. I would love to know where your business is so I can warn people not to support it. Your cowardice ways makes you anonymous. Pity!
eutica

Syracuse, NY

#5 Mar 3, 2014
if you find out, put it on here, I even bet this guy hit on her during the interview and she said no.
Agree BUT

Newport, NY

#6 Mar 3, 2014
Not your place wrote:
It's not your place to publicly slander anyone for not completing standardized education on that level. How do you know she isn't capable of the job? She may really be embarrassed or needs money. She isn't sucking off the teet of the system. Thank the Lord you didn't hire her, you sound like an idiot. It would have been bad for her. I would love to know where your business is so I can warn people not to support it. Your cowardice ways makes you anonymous. Pity!
I agree with you that it is not anyone's place to publicly slander anyone BUT if this is true, the individual in question ruined their own credibility. Everyone needs money but why can't she earn it the honest way? Most employers wouldn't knowingly hire a dishonest person because you never know where the dishonesty ends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jackie Gigloitti 7 min Cock gobbler 4
department stores in utica (Nov '12) 9 min Decent comment 20
News $3 million awarded to local counties to support... 15 min Ooga Booga Luvs S... 1
Utica Club sign 19 min Ooga Booga Luvs S... 3
Carbone 34 min Aurelio Bianco 39
Utica Mutual Invest 1 hr Mini mouse 1
Genesee Towers 1 hr yup 1
Oh SH1T! CLAUDIA TENNEY WINS NY22 PRIMARY BIG T... 2 hr slate rot bush 21
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 3 hr ROG SHATJealously 80
rob esche getting divorced 22 hr New Hartford Queen 54

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages