ANOTHER pervert priest caught--TWO this week so far

Posted in the Utica Forum

lucia

New Hartford, NY

#1 Sep 27, 2013
I stopped trusting priests and the church when all of this hit the fan a few years ago. All of these pedophiles STILL being caught reaffirms my conviction that the church and its priests are corrupt to the core. This guy was particularly disgusting.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/27/justice/philade...
blah

United States

#2 Sep 27, 2013
Why are people surprised?

Man is corrupt. You cannot trust anyone. Especially if that someone is a sex deprived old man with free access to little kids.

People are disgusting
hmmpf

New Hartford, NY

#3 Sep 27, 2013
I don't see any surprise on the initial post. Probably just disgust that after all these years of acknowledging problems and coverups, the church still hasn't gotten a grip on it to the point where it isn't in the news every week. The depth and breadth of this garbage is beyond understanding.
Truth

Utica, NY

#4 Sep 27, 2013
lucia wrote:
I stopped trusting priests and the church when all of this hit the fan a few years ago. All of these pedophiles STILL being caught reaffirms my conviction that the church and its priests are corrupt to the core. This guy was particularly disgusting.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/27/justice/philade...
Another public school teacher arrested for sexual abuse of children.
http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/08/13/musi...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...

Does this mean that all teachers and the public school system on the whole is corrupt to the core?
puhleeze

New Hartford, NY

#5 Sep 27, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Another public school teacher arrested for sexual abuse of children.
http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/08/13/musi...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...
Does this mean that all teachers and the public school system on the whole is corrupt to the core?
All you ever do is try to change the subject. No one is going to be sidelined by your ridiculous posts. The church and most of its priests and a past pope(Benedict) are corrupt for abusing children and/or covering it up. Those are the facts.
OMG

Utica, NY

#6 Sep 27, 2013
What is this world coming too???
blah

United States

#7 Sep 27, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Another public school teacher arrested for sexual abuse of children.
http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/08/13/musi...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...
Does this mean that all teachers and the public school system on the whole is corrupt to the core?
are all black people criminals, are all Muslims terrorist, are all Hispanic people stealing our jobs??? No...

Same difference, priest are just held to higher standards.

Level 1

Since: May 13

Manassas, VA

#8 Sep 27, 2013
High quality fake passports and other documents for sale -

contact via

jameshamsik@gmail.com
Truth

Utica, NY

#9 Sep 27, 2013
puhleeze wrote:
<quoted text>
All you ever do is try to change the subject. No one is going to be sidelined by your ridiculous posts. The church and most of its priests and a past pope(Benedict) are corrupt for abusing children and/or covering it up. Those are the facts.
Sidelining?
It's a fact that children are much more likely to be sexually abused in a public school setting than in a Catholic church setting. It certainly doesn't make either acceptable at all but to come down on one and completely ignore the other is wrong.
Joey TwoTumbs

Rome, NY

#10 Sep 27, 2013
OMG wrote:
What is this world coming too???
An END...
Truth or Consequence

Utica, NY

#11 Sep 27, 2013
Joey TwoTumbs wrote:
<quoted text>
An END...
Haha....you are right, we are lost. Poor Catholics are going to rot with Lucifer
uraloser

New Hartford, NY

#12 Sep 27, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Sidelining?
It's a fact that children are much more likely to be sexually abused in a public school setting than in a Catholic church setting. It certainly doesn't make either acceptable at all but to come down on one and completely ignore the other is wrong.
Just another diehard catholic joker trying to whitewash filth
rocky

New Hartford, NY

#13 Sep 27, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Sidelining?
It's a fact that children are much more likely to be sexually abused in a public school setting than in a Catholic church setting. It certainly doesn't make either acceptable at all but to come down on one and completely ignore the other is wrong.
At the phenomenal rate that 'priests' are screwing young children, they will surpass any of your twisted statistics in about one minute...

Level 2

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#14 Sep 27, 2013
Huh? What? Lop Off the peanut saq and the desire for sex will lesson.(Sorry Im old school AND I have 4 young children).
Truth

Utica, NY

#15 Sep 27, 2013
rocky wrote:
<quoted text>
At the phenomenal rate that 'priests' are screwing young children, they will surpass any of your twisted statistics in about one minute...
Why bother reading the articles I linked for facts that you are obviously not aware of? It might tend to expose you to facts and opinions outside your closed minded, emotion based rhetoric. That would of course be a bad thing. Learning new things and using them to support an opinion is always wrong. Right?
Truth

Utica, NY

#16 Sep 27, 2013
uraloser wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another diehard catholic joker trying to whitewash filth
No one is trying to whitewash anything. Just wondering why in the face of factual evidence people choose to ignore the same problem in the public schools across the country. I think it's because it's very uncomfortable to think that they are exposing their children to possible abuse. It's just easier for non-Catholics to point fingers and feel comforted by the fact that they are not members of the that church.

Again, abuse by priests or and other clergy is reprehensible and should not be tolerated under any circumstances but to think that it is limited to the church is just na´ve.
lucas

New Hartford, NY

#17 Sep 28, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is trying to whitewash anything. Just wondering why in the face of factual evidence people choose to ignore the same problem in the public schools across the country. I think it's because it's very uncomfortable to think that they are exposing their children to possible abuse. It's just easier for non-Catholics to point fingers and feel comforted by the fact that they are not members of the that church.
Again, abuse by priests or and other clergy is reprehensible and should not be tolerated under any circumstances but to think that it is limited to the church is just na´ve.
You are a complete ass. NO ONE ever stated it was limited to the church, toots. If you want to be a blind-to-their faults catholic, go ahead, no one really cares what you think. Unfortunately, you befoul every thread with your stupid bullshit time after time. MUltiple priests are arrested every month on pedophilia charges, rape, sodomy, assault and all you try to do is bring everyone's attention to someone else doing the same thing. Well toots, the someone else's didn't take sacred vows of celibacy before God and vow to protect his people now did they?? Priests are the worst of these offenders because they were put in a revered position of trust and they ended up destroying babies and children's lives forever and all time and they did it by hiding behind a Roman collar. So stick your skewed statistics up your ass where they belong. Go defend the indefensible elsewhere--we've been onto to you and your twisted loyalty for a long, long time. Your same old tired story line--you are without a doubt one sick and twisted sister.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is Utica promoting J. Abel the DWI cop? 2 min Heather knows 1
NEWS! Notre Dame Coach canned for drinking with... 4 min Grimy 4
Just don't believe in Utica.... Utica never bel... 6 min Frankie says Relax 1
2 Griffo/Brindisi Promise "Nano ChipFabulous" D... 7 min Dirty 3
decaf coffee 11 min Decaf 5
Bullying Utica judge censured for calling lawye... 21 min Make those excuses 21
Gomez Minus Dave 58 min knuckleheads 3
West Utica in the 70s-who/what do you remember (Dec '09) 4 hr Daughter 888
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 6 hr Ex-Democrat 533
Section 3 basketball predictions 9 hr Herb Brooks 27
Wboro/ND 13 hr saddened 8
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:10 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:10PM
Giants Should Explore Trading QB Nassib
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
5 Offseason Predictions for the Jets
NFL 6:36 AM
Report: Jaguars hire John Idzik as consultant
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
AP source: Bills negotiating to sign quarterback McCown
NFL 8:49 AM
Report: Josh McCown, Buffalo Bills in negotiations
Bleacher Report12:24 PM
Rex Shows off Team Spirit with Bills Truck
Bleacher Report 3:37 PM
What Bills-McCown Rumors Mean for 2015
Bleacher Report 6:03 PM
5 Things the New York Giants Should Do Before the Start of Free Agency
NBC Sports 8:31 PM
AP sources: Bills, Browns in talks with quarterback McCown
NBC Sports 9:09 PM
Reports: Browns still in the mix for Josh McCown