First Prev
of 2
Next Last
A real man

Baltimore, MD

#23 Jun 9, 2013
So when she gets old and doesn't have the body of a twenty year old. You just trade her in? That's why some many people are unhappy here. Always looking for something better. I know, someone is going to chime in about settling . It's not that. It's being eith someone because they're good or kind, and make you feel special . That never gets old and it can never be replaced.
Plenty of guys are good in the sack , and plenty with money. And a few of them have both and a lot more, if you look and learn about them instead of always looking for more of just one good thing.
Nosmo King

Schenectady, NY

#24 Jun 9, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!! So a relationship is based on performance in the sack. Is that what you're saying??
DUH!!!!!

Of course it is. C'mon now, Lisa. A man will be a man and do manly things IF he's treated in a manly way in the ol' sackola. You catch my drift? I have a GREAT relationship with a few different broads and they ALL treat me great in the sack - and I, in turn, treat them amazingly well. I do ALL sorts of things for them. EVERY possible thing. They treat me well and I DO THE SAME. When one stops treating me 'right'- I dump her. Plain and simple, no questions asked. Done. Over with. Be nice to the man in your life. You dig?
The reality of it

Utica, NY

#26 Jun 9, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!! So a relationship is based on performance in the sack. Is that what you're saying??
The reality of it is very simple. A man will put up with an amazing amount of shit from a woman IF he is getting it on a regular basis. Once you reduce the amount of sex or take it away, there's no reason for the man to deal with all of the shit from a woman. Keep a man sexed up and he's yours, it really isn't that hard to understand.
A Nice Guy

Utica, NY

#27 Jun 9, 2013
In my worldly opinion JUDGES, COPS, CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS, GOVERNMENTAL PEOPLE ( MORE AT THE HIGHER END OF THEIR POLITICAL OFFICES), GAY MEN & GAY WOMAN,(WATCH OUT FOR THEM ON ONE OF THEIR BAD DAYS!!!} TOTAL BITCHFESTS!! WAITERS & WAITRESSES....ANYONE UNDERPAID! UPS, FED-EX, & ANY OTHER DELIVERY PEOPLE, OF YEAH ALL THE PEOPLE AT EDIBLE ARRANGEMENTS IN UTICA/ROME RUN STORES!!!!
Dollar Bills In My Eyes

Utica, NY

#28 Jun 9, 2013
I know a guy who has a love/hate relationship w/ex.

Complains & tells everyone how unhappy he is, but, when she took off w/another guy, he cried about it to everyone.

One day he claims he 'loves' her and then the next how much he 'hates' her.

We think it's not so much that he truly misses her----it's she had the balls to actually leave him as he felt he owned her!

She is a real heavyweight in the drinking dept----probably caused by him----he gives the impression as being very possessive & controlling.

Now we heard her money has run out & she's back---being housed in an apt by him!

He was a real asshole to my friend. We hope that, if she is back, they both are as miserable together as they ever were!
Youre an idiot

Utica, NY

#29 Jun 10, 2013
A real man wrote:
So when she gets old and doesn't have the body of a twenty year old. You just trade her in? That's why some many people are unhappy here. Always looking for something better. I know, someone is going to chime in about settling . It's not that. It's being eith someone because they're good or kind, and make you feel special . That never gets old and it can never be replaced.
Plenty of guys are good in the sack , and plenty with money. And a few of them have both and a lot more, if you look and learn about them instead of always looking for more of just one good thing.
Perfect reply. Are you single???
Stay Away

Utica, NY

#30 Jun 11, 2013
Be careful of the double talker. He's the kind that will tell you something and then DENY to your face ever saying it! This guy has a lot of underlying issues!
Lisa

Utica, NY

#31 Jun 11, 2013
When will all you men realize it's not all about the sex. A woman needs to be stimulated emotionally while you men just need a quick unloading. Take a look at couples that have been together for many years, it's about mutual understanding and compromise. Sex is a big part in being happy yes, but you men that post here make it sound like that's all that matters and it's not!!
hey jack

Utica, NY

#33 Jun 11, 2013
Gridster wrote:
Lets not forget all the public utility NG employees sneaking around out there. Got a girl friend who will not give up on a married one she has been screwing around with. I keep telling her, he is never going to leave his wife and four kids for you. Stupid.
What's his name?
this is it

Whitesboro, NY

#34 Jun 11, 2013
A dynamite hummer twice a week and open your back door twice a month, will keep any guy!!!
A real man

Baltimore, MD

#36 Jun 11, 2013
Youre an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect reply. Are you single???
No

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Bellville, South Africa

#37 Jun 11, 2013
sigh
Yankee

New York, NY

#38 Jun 11, 2013
Connie wrote:
I am ending a 2 yr relationship with a man---"Bruce". In the beginning, he seemed like a nice guy. As we got to know each other, he turned into a Dr Jekyl & Mr Hyde type. Nice one day & cold, distant & mean most others. I kept telling myself he would change. No! That doesn't happen. "Bruce" only got worse with time. Any romantic attempts were met with being pushed away. Romance with him was as warm as being with a statue!! And mean....wow! He could say the crulest, most hurtful things & think nothing of them or how they affected me!
Friends kept telling me to walk out, but, I kept thinking that he would see I truly loved him & would turn around. His pals used to tell me of his failed previous relationships. How I wished I had listened!
Ladies....men like this DON'T change. They are what they are! They can't give love b/c they never knew what real feelings & love are!
If you are with such a man: leave the relationship while you can. We were close to marriage and I knew it would only get worse & we would both be unhappy. When you're in your 50's, you don't need this type of person in your life.
I hope this will help.....even 1 person!
I can't believe how good it feels not to walk on egg shells & wonder what mood he's in today!
Oh, quit whining. And I'm sure there are two sides to this tale; I'd love to hear the rest of the story.

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#39 Jun 11, 2013
what is Kim Succocki's secret to being skankiest skank in Barneveld?

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#40 Jun 13, 2013
uhhhh anybody?
I know

Utica, NY

#41 Jun 13, 2013
Mine . He would rather spend time with a Man than me . I'm not bad in the sack so I don't know .
cookoo puffs

Chittenango, NY

#45 Jun 13, 2013
Connie wrote:
I am ending a 2 yr relationship with a man---"Bruce". In the beginning, he seemed like a nice guy. As we got to know each other, he turned into a Dr Jekyl & Mr Hyde type. Nice one day & cold, distant & mean most others. I kept telling myself he would change. No! That doesn't happen. "Bruce" only got worse with time. Any romantic attempts were met with being pushed away. Romance with him was as warm as being with a statue!! And mean....wow! He could say the crulest, most hurtful things & think nothing of them or how they affected me!

Friends kept telling me to walk out, but, I kept thinking that he would see I truly loved him & would turn around. His pals used to tell me of his failed previous relationships. How I wished I had listened!

Ladies....men like this DON'T change. They are what they are! They can't give love b/c they never knew what real feelings & love are!

If you are with such a man: leave the relationship while you can. We were close to marriage and I knew it would only get worse & we would both be unhappy. When you're in your 50's, you don't need this type of person in your life.

I hope this will help.....even 1 person!

I can't believe how good it feels not to walk on egg shells & wonder what mood he's in today!
sounds like my ex! What a freak!
Specially the ones who drink. You can be having sex and they flip out.
Can't get an erection and they blame it on you lol
These guys are in denial. They need to get some meds or just stay single
so true

Chittenango, NY

#46 Jun 14, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>Unfair statement for those good men and women out there.
pretty accurate. Cocky arrogant entitled above the law lol
I wouldn't even waste my time
ugly boy

Chittenango, NY

#47 Jun 14, 2013
Nosmo King wrote:
<quoted text>Here's the thing Connie, MEN are like this because WOMEN drive them to this behavior. Long story short, it's ALL your fault. Women are just lying, cheating, vagunts, who need to be treated a such. No more, no less. You're probably a dead fish in the sack, your man needs more than that!! You want his love and respect and devotion? If you do then perform better in the sack. That's the bottom line. If he's cold and distant he has he reasons and you need to respect that. However, understand that HE's cold because YOU most likely pushed him there. Wake up and smell the coffee. He'd rather be with a lady who knows how to treat him in the sack.
hahaha you must of been blown off one too many

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dallas hacks nasty sputum 1 min New girl 1
tuttie bello 5 min windex man 1
Dallas & Condoms 7 min New girl 1
mentally DERANGED ABOUT UTICA AND CONSUMED BY U... 12 min Irrelevant riggie 19
Shame on Fire Chief Russell Brooks 13 min Gaggy 45
I LIVE for Utica 24/7 who am I Lol!! 30 min need a friend 2
NOW we can get ready for an amazing successful ... 47 min Irrelevant riggie 1
Nativity scene at NHFD offensive 56 min Lol 38
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 2 hr Wet Dream Car Washer 269
Planet fitness riverside center utica ny 3 hr Cretin is Riggie ... 26