New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

I am ending a 2 yr relationship with a man---"Bruce". In the beginning, he seemed like a nice guy. As we got to know each other, he turned into a Dr Jekyl & Mr Hyde type. Nice one day & cold, distant & mean most others. I kept telling myself he would change. No! That doesn't happen. "Bruce" only got worse with time. Any romantic attempts were met with being pushed away. Romance with him was as warm as being with a statue!! And mean....wow! He could say the crulest, most hurtful things & think nothing of them or how they affected me!

Friends kept telling me to walk out, but, I kept thinking that he would see I truly loved him & would turn around. His pals used to tell me of his failed previous relationships. How I wished I had listened!

Ladies....men like this DON'T change. They are what they are! They can't give love b/c they never knew what real feelings & love are!

If you are with such a man: leave the relationship while you can. We were close to marriage and I knew it would only get worse & we would both be unhappy. When you're in your 50's, you don't need this type of person in your life.

I hope this will help.....even 1 person!

I can't believe how good it feels not to walk on egg shells & wonder what mood he's in today!
TMZ

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

Connie wrote:
I am ending a 2 yr relationship with a man---"Bruce". In the beginning, he seemed like a nice guy. As we got to know each other, he turned into a Dr Jekyl & Mr Hyde type. Nice one day & cold, distant & mean most others. I kept telling myself he would change. No! That doesn't happen. "Bruce" only got worse with time. Any romantic attempts were met with being pushed away. Romance with him was as warm as being with a statue!! And mean....wow! He could say the crulest, most hurtful things & think nothing of them or how they affected me!
Friends kept telling me to walk out, but, I kept thinking that he would see I truly loved him & would turn around. His pals used to tell me of his failed previous relationships. How I wished I had listened!
Ladies....men like this DON'T change. They are what they are! They can't give love b/c they never knew what real feelings & love are!
If you are with such a man: leave the relationship while you can. We were close to marriage and I knew it would only get worse & we would both be unhappy. When you're in your 50's, you don't need this type of person in your life.
I can't believe how good it feels not to walk on egg shells & wonder what mood he's in today!
Wtf took you so long?
I've heard this same ol story before.....you need therapy!
Good luck

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Connie wrote:
I have the same problem with my girlfriend. Time to move on
Brad

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

Connie wrote:
Connie,

In my opinion, you don't truly know someone before months into a relationship. In the beginning, you're so consumed with the thought of having someone new in your life, we overlook the things that we shouldn't because we all have a need to be with someone. Relationships are kind of fake in the beginning because we change who we are to please the other, and that only works short term because you can't be someone you're not. For me, I can accept someone with maybe a bad habit or two as long as that person has a caring nature and is sensitive to other peoples feelings and needs. There is no perfect guy or girl out there so we have to accept some baggage in people, but being treated disrespectful is a sign to end the relationship. It is their loss, not you're s. I wish you well!!
Long time ago

Roseboom, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

Loved a man or thought I did asked him if he loved me . His response I love me more . He sure did . His actions proved it . The man in my life for the last decade says he loves me . I love him . We been through a lot . Everyone ends end up alone at some point even in the best intentions . I wish you well .
Solution

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

Connie wrote:
Solution,
Dont date cops firemen or COs for starters. The job attracts mostly goofs who can't get any better or actually think it's their empowerment. Generally, date guys who you see are kind to others and earn their way doing something they love. Not what they gutterballed into.
Sammy

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

Solution wrote:
<quoted text>Solution,
Dont date cops firemen or COs for starters. The job attracts mostly goofs who can't get any better or actually think it's their empowerment. Generally, date guys who you see are kind to others and earn their way doing something they love. Not what they gutterballed into.
Unfair statement for those good men and women out there.
True

Fulton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Solution wrote:
<quoted text>Solution,
Yeah don't date anyone with a good paying job. Date some Topix troll loser. What a joke this forum is full of hateful losers. Sorry about your bad personal experiences with public safety people but get some help.
Marnie

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

Men are not mean to me. Of course, I'm great looking. Skanks always get dumped and abused.
Nosmo King

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

Connie wrote:
Here's the thing Connie, MEN are like this because WOMEN drive them to this behavior. Long story short, it's ALL your fault. Women are just lying, cheating, vagunts, who need to be treated a such. No more, no less. You're probably a dead fish in the sack, your man needs more than that!! You want his love and respect and devotion? If you do then perform better in the sack. That's the bottom line. If he's cold and distant he has he reasons and you need to respect that. However, understand that HE's cold because YOU most likely pushed him there. Wake up and smell the coffee. He'd rather be with a lady who knows how to treat him in the sack.
mind games

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Connie wrote:

Is your man ignoring you? Want him to pay attention? It's really easy... Give him the slightest hint that you are interested in another man, or that another man is interested in you. And become disinterested in him. he will subconsciously compete for your attention. People want what they cant have. If this still does not work then he truly does not care about you. Take my advise, I am a man.
A real man

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

mind games wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your man ignoring you? Want him to pay attention? It's really easy... Give him the slightest hint that you are interested in another man, or that another man is interested in you. And become disinterested in him. he will subconsciously compete for your attention. People want what they cant have. If this still does not work then he truly does not care about you. Take my advise, I am a man.
If it gets to that point, just tell them to go fcuk themselves . She ll respect you more
Lisa

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Nosmo King wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the thing Connie, MEN are like this because WOMEN drive them to this behavior. Long story short, it's ALL your fault. Women are just lying, cheating, vagunts, who need to be treated a such. No more, no less. You're probably a dead fish in the sack, your man needs more than that!! You want his love and respect and devotion? If you do then perform better in the sack. That's the bottom line. If he's cold and distant he has he reasons and you need to respect that. However, understand that HE's cold because YOU most likely pushed him there. Wake up and smell the coffee. He'd rather be with a lady who knows how to treat him in the sack.
Wow!! So a relationship is based on performance in the sack. Is that what you're saying??

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Marnie wrote:
Men are not mean to me. Of course, I'm great looking. Skanks always get dumped and abused.
That be sad truth for Kim Suckcocki Celecki. Whose calling her a skank?
Gridster

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Lets not forget all the public utility NG employees sneaking around out there. Got a girl friend who will not give up on a married one she has been screwing around with. I keep telling her, he is never going to leave his wife and four kids for you. Stupid.
Cretin

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

When Cliffy gets like this I bend him over and give him an extra deep and long rimming. Works every time.

Signed,
Cretin
Burnt Hills

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

John Wishart. Even screwed over his sugar daddy Mark.
TaxPayer

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!! So a relationship is based on performance in the sack. Is that what you're saying??
Yes..... And when a women realizes this or man for that matter then the success of a real relationship begins.

To deny it will lead to your ultimate loneliness.
Lisa

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

TaxPayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes..... And when a women realizes this or man for that matter then the success of a real relationship begins.
To deny it will lead to your ultimate loneliness.
OK, double wow!! So the success of a "REAL" relationship is all based on what I do in the sack. You can't get more shallow than that. Only a guy would post such nonsense!!
Solitary Man

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, double wow!! So the success of a "REAL" relationship is all based on what I do in the sack. You can't get more shallow than that. Only a guy would post such nonsense!!
No, a woman would never be that honest. I had ONE who admitted that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

263 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Whats Right With Utica 7 min need a friend 17
MV Edge Salaries (Jul '11) 8 min wake up 70
philandering shysters 10 min well well well 2
Boiler Maker 18 min Follow on Twitter 3
Matt Sullivan's $60,000.00 Paycheck-Irish Cultu... (Feb '13) 30 min Mary 299
Rome Voted Number 3 Best City To Live In New York 32 min NY John 33
Is Route 5s still closed from Utica to Frankfort 33 min Route 5S 1
Homewreckers 5 hr Carm 31
•••