Glenn Beck Sucks

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments (Page 543)

Showing posts 10,841 - 10,860 of10,976
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ben Gleck

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11261
Oct 22, 2013
 
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
"excrement." Is what will happen on your grandchildren and grandchildren because of your socialist policies, but we all see you don’t care about that.
You ridicule my service as a Marine, and now curse my grandchildren? What kind of American does that? Truth Dig is correct. You are a mean, spiteful , selfish man. The G.O.P. must find a way to distance themselves from you Tea Party idiots. And they better think fast. Hillary is brimming with confidence. I hear she's contributing to Ted Cruz's campaign The republitards have alienated women, Blacks, Latino's , Gays, and anyone who reads books. And now the Tea party wants to split whats left of the party. Good luck with that, Dummy!

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11262
Oct 22, 2013
 
Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>You ridicule my service as a Marine, and now curse my grandchildren? What kind of American does that? Truth Dig is correct. You are a mean, spiteful , selfish man. The G.O.P. must find a way to distance themselves from you Tea Party idiots. And they better think fast. Hillary is brimming with confidence. I hear she's contributing to Ted Cruz's campaign The republitards have alienated women, Blacks, Latino's , Gays, and anyone who reads books. And now the Tea party wants to split whats left of the party. Good luck with that, Dummy!
“You ridicule my service as a Marine, and now curse my grandchildren?” Um… You cursed your grandchildren, by supporting HUGE government programs that they will have to pay back LONG after you’re gone.
“What kind of American does that?” Apparently one who cares more for your grandchild’s future than you do.
Let’s be clear… You are for MORE of what is already out of control government, and I am for LIMITED government, so we can REDUCE our debt so that your grandchildren and mine won’t be slaves to that debt. Hard for such a caring socialist to understand, I know.

“Truth Dig is correct. You are a mean, spiteful , selfish man.” I’m not the one calling to increase government and debt to burden the future generations. You, in fact ,are selfish for spending (wasting) so much money on INEFFICIAT government programs.
“The G.O.P. must find a way to distance themselves from you Tea Party idiots. And they better think fast.” The GOP needs to dump the old NON conservative CAREER politicians and get a grip on reality.
“Hillary is brimming with confidence.” Hillary is a liar and failed at her position.

“I hear she's contributing to Ted Cruz's campaign The republitards have alienated women, Blacks, Latino's , Gays, and anyone who reads books. And now the Tea party wants to split whats left of the party. Good luck with that, Dummy!” Wow, you’re racist and sexist? Nice... You're sad.
Ben Gleck

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11263
Oct 22, 2013
 
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“You ridicule my service as a Marine, and now curse my grandchildren?” Um… You cursed your grandchildren, by supporting HUGE government programs that they will have to pay back LONG after you’re gone.
“What kind of American does that?” Apparently one who cares more for your grandchild’s future than you do.
Let’s be clear… You are for MORE of what is already out of control government, and I am for LIMITED government, so we can REDUCE our debt so that your grandchildren and mine won’t be slaves to that debt. Hard for such a caring socialist to understand, I know.
“Truth Dig is correct. You are a mean, spiteful , selfish man.” I’m not the one calling to increase government and debt to burden the future generations. You, in fact ,are selfish for spending (wasting) so much money on INEFFICIAT government programs.
“The G.O.P. must find a way to distance themselves from you Tea Party idiots. And they better think fast.” The GOP needs to dump the old NON conservative CAREER politicians and get a grip on reality.
“Hillary is brimming with confidence.” Hillary is a liar and failed at her position.
“I hear she's contributing to Ted Cruz's campaign The republitards have alienated women, Blacks, Latino's , Gays, and anyone who reads books. And now the Tea party wants to split whats left of the party. Good luck with that, Dummy!” Wow, you’re racist and sexist? Nice... You're sad.
Do you really have any idea how this health care act will or won't work? No, of course not. The angry man on the A.M.radio told you that it was a very bad thing. That it would be the end of America, bla...bla..blah. So, you believe him. Let's face it, you are not a bright guy. You don't know a decement from an excrement. Have you ever been to France? sweden, Denmark?, even Canada? I don't see anyone dragging chains around in those places. In fact , unless you listen to lying dirt bags like Hannity, or Limbaugh, it seems to be quite livable in Massachusetts these days. You need to stop writing about people's grandkids in negative terms. It makes you look like an even bigger dirt bag than you already are.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11264
Oct 22, 2013
 
Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really have any idea how this health care act will or won't work? No, of course not. The angry man on the A.M.radio told you that it was a very bad thing. That it would be the end of America, bla...bla..blah. So, you believe him. Let's face it, you are not a bright guy. You don't know a decement from an excrement. Have you ever been to France? sweden, Denmark?, even Canada? I don't see anyone dragging chains around in those places. In fact , unless you listen to lying dirt bags like Hannity, or Limbaugh, it seems to be quite livable in Massachusetts these days. You need to stop writing about people's grandkids in negative terms. It makes you look like an even bigger dirt bag than you already are.
"Do you really have any idea how this health care act will or won't work?" Well, the roll out has gone off without a hitch! So smooth and no glitches or problems at all, right? <sarcasm. To answer your question directly, I have a pretty good idea that it's not going to work BASED on the short time it's been going (or not going as the case may be). It's a good thing the debt ceiling was raised so our inefficient government can pay for the COSTLY fixes. OBAMACARE failed the day they shoved it into law through reconciliation. Obama only has two more years to try to wordsmith out of it... It's sad he has to make speeches to convince people things are good...

It always amazes me how you change the subject when it comes to the FUTURE of America, proving you don't care.

Lastly you continue to call me names and tell me how stupid I am but you have yet to dispute FACTS I present to you.
Ben Gleck

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11265
Oct 22, 2013
 
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Do you really have any idea how this health care act will or won't work?" Well, the roll out has gone off without a hitch! So smooth and no glitches or problems at all, right? <sarcasm. To answer your question directly, I have a pretty good idea that it's not going to work BASED on the short time it's been going (or not going as the case may be). It's a good thing the debt ceiling was raised so our inefficient government can pay for the COSTLY fixes. OBAMACARE failed the day they shoved it into law through reconciliation. Obama only has two more years to try to wordsmith out of it... It's sad he has to make speeches to convince people things are good...
It always amazes me how you change the subject when it comes to the FUTURE of America, proving you don't care.
Lastly you continue to call me names and tell me how stupid I am but you have yet to dispute FACTS I present to you.
You have YET to present a fact.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11266
Oct 22, 2013
 
Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>You have YET to present a fact.
FACT: The OBAMACARE roll out is failing with website crash, call in failures, and just can’t even do what it’s supposed to do… Now yourline is:“obamacare isn’t a web site” and although that is a true statement, how will the government keep accurate records? Pay out accurately? Collect TAX accurately? Provide “quality health care”? How will they do ALL of that if they can’t manage to get a simple web site up and running? They can’t.



FACT: Liberty is removed when government FORCES all it’s citizens to purchase something as PERSONAL health care. At least you admit this.



FACT: The IRS targeted tea party and conservative groups, the Director plead the 5th, and now has resigned. Hearings are still going on.



FACT: Four Americans lost their lives in Benghazi on 9-11-2012 (Clinton was responsible) and the Obama administration lied to the American people, saying it was riots due to a youtube video.



FACT: This administration has never experienced full employment of American citizens and in FACT has REDUCED employee participation with bad social welfare programs; ware as the past administration held full employment for Americans for almost 8 years.



FACT: You curse your grandkids because of your support for poor public policies where expenditures out weigh revenue… I hope you don’t run you business like that.
Ben Gleck

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11267
Oct 22, 2013
 
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT: The OBAMACARE roll out is failing with website crash, call in failures, and just can’t even do what it’s supposed to do… Now yourline is:“obamacare isn’t a web site” and although that is a true statement, how will the government keep accurate records? Pay out accurately? Collect TAX accurately? Provide “quality health care”? How will they do ALL of that if they can’t manage to get a simple web site up and running? They can’t.
FACT: Liberty is removed when government FORCES all it’s citizens to purchase something as PERSONAL health care. At least you admit this.
FACT: The IRS targeted tea party and conservative groups, the Director plead the 5th, and now has resigned. Hearings are still going on.
FACT: Four Americans lost their lives in Benghazi on 9-11-2012 (Clinton was responsible) and the Obama administration lied to the American people, saying it was riots due to a youtube video.
FACT: This administration has never experienced full employment of American citizens and in FACT has REDUCED employee participation with bad social welfare programs; ware as the past administration held full employment for Americans for almost 8 years.
FACT: You curse your grandkids because of your support for poor public policies where expenditures out weigh revenue… I hope you don’t run you business like that.
Sorry sport, but those are not facts. They hardly qualify as opinions. All you have come up with is right wing propaganda. Just because some semi literate , fat slob of a sociopath says something is a fact on your radio, does not make it so. You are becoming more incoherent every day. Are you depressed? You should be. Deep down in your heart you know you are a stooge. And you know that you are trying to argue with people that are more intelligent and more experienced than you. Who told you that the previous administration had full employment? You are living in a fantasy world. When Bush left office we were losing jobs at the alarming rate of over 750,000 per month. We have been slowly but surely adding jobs, in spite of the almost criminal obstructionism of the republitard pARTY. You are either living under a rock or are simply too stupid to make sense of the news.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11268
Oct 22, 2013
 
Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry sport, but those are not facts. They hardly qualify as opinions. All you have come up with is right wing propaganda. Just because some semi literate , fat slob of a sociopath says something is a fact on your radio, does not make it so. You are becoming more incoherent every day. Are you depressed? You should be. Deep down in your heart you know you are a stooge. And you know that you are trying to argue with people that are more intelligent and more experienced than you. Who told you that the previous administration had full employment? You are living in a fantasy world. When Bush left office we were losing jobs at the alarming rate of over 750,000 per month. We have been slowly but surely adding jobs, in spite of the almost criminal obstructionism of the republitard pARTY. You are either living under a rock or are simply too stupid to make sense of the news.
Lol... You and your run-on sentences and paragraphs. Right... I forgot you can't dispute facts because your leftist values....

The obamcare website is all good and the government doesn't FORCE one person in America to buy health care because of Liberty.

The IRS has been totally honest and because of the total honesty of the director she takes the 5th and quits for absolutely no reason. Our Congress spending money on hearings just to hear nothing right?

Four Americans didn't die in Benghazi and our government has been 110% honest with Americans about 9-11-2012. Again, Our Congress spending money on hearings just to hear nothing right?

Obama has had nothing but full employment since he took office and Americans are thriving like they never had before and bush lost 750000 jobs a month all of his presidency.

Lastly the US has no debt at all, so your grandkids don't have to pay back anything!! In fact America has surplus and can pay for extra things like treating old pretend professors for delusions.

Americans like myself live in the REAL world. You, obviously, are not.
Ben Gleck

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11269
Oct 22, 2013
 
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... You and your run-on sentences and paragraphs. Right... I forgot you can't dispute facts because your leftist values....
The obamcare website is all good and the government doesn't FORCE one person in America to buy health care because of Liberty.
The IRS has been totally honest and because of the total honesty of the director she takes the 5th and quits for absolutely no reason. Our Congress spending money on hearings just to hear nothing right?
Four Americans didn't die in Benghazi and our government has been 110% honest with Americans about 9-11-2012. Again, Our Congress spending money on hearings just to hear nothing right?
Obama has had nothing but full employment since he took office and Americans are thriving like they never had before and bush lost 750000 jobs a month all of his presidency.
Lastly the US has no debt at all, so your grandkids don't have to pay back anything!! In fact America has surplus and can pay for extra things like treating old pretend professors for delusions.
Americans like myself live in the REAL world. You, obviously, are not.
Have you ever gone back and read your own posts? Give it a shot. You write like you have suffered a brain injury. None of what you have written are facts. Yes, the internet gliches are an embarrassing f#ck up. But, that doesn't mean that the law willnot turn out to be a net gain for many people. The truth is we don't know. Time will tell.

There another paragraph. how's that Shakespear?

Try to understand, dummy, that all these same arguments that you are using were around when they proposed Social Security. Medicare, the civil rights act. I can go on and on. In fact you Tea Party loons have actually turned the idea of progress as a dirty word. Would you really like to go back in time. Read Upton Sinclaires The Jungle? Try to understand, my slow whitted friend, that pure socialism is a horrible idea. But, pure capitalism is no better. That's what the people who have taken over your mind want. That's why those same people pay many millions of dollars to pieces f human garbage like Glenn Beck and limbaugh. They want pure capitalism. They want that so that they can satisfy their bottomless greed. BTW ,dopey. Most of my sentences are compounded not run on. You're just to stupid to follow along. Read your post,two back. It reads like you were on crack. LOL. You are living in a bubble and listening to fake news,
Dont feed

Carle Place, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11270
Oct 22, 2013
 
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... You and your run-on sentences and paragraphs. Right... I forgot you can't dispute facts because your leftist values....
The obamcare website is all good and the government doesn't FORCE one person in America to buy health care because of Liberty.
The IRS has been totally honest and because of the total honesty of the director she takes the 5th and quits for absolutely no reason. Our Congress spending money on hearings just to hear nothing right?
Four Americans didn't die in Benghazi and our government has been 110% honest with Americans about 9-11-2012. Again, Our Congress spending money on hearings just to hear nothing right?
Obama has had nothing but full employment since he took office and Americans are thriving like they never had before and bush lost 750000 jobs a month all of his presidency.
Lastly the US has no debt at all, so your grandkids don't have to pay back anything!! In fact America has surplus and can pay for extra things like treating old pretend professors for delusions.
Americans like myself live in the REAL world. You, obviously, are not.
Don't feed the partythink trolls.
Ben Gleck

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11271
Oct 22, 2013
 
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... You and your run-on sentences and paragraphs. Right... I forgot you can't dispute facts because your leftist values....
The obamcare website is all good and the government doesn't FORCE one person in America to buy health care because of Liberty.
The IRS has been totally honest and because of the total honesty of the director she takes the 5th and quits for absolutely no reason. Our Congress spending money on hearings just to hear nothing right?
Four Americans didn't die in Benghazi and our government has been 110% honest with Americans about 9-11-2012. Again, Our Congress spending money on hearings just to hear nothing right?
Obama has had nothing but full employment since he took office and Americans are thriving like they never had before and bush lost 750000 jobs a month all of his presidency.
Lastly the US has no debt at all, so your grandkids don't have to pay back anything!! In fact America has surplus and can pay for extra things like treating old pretend professors for delusions.
Americans like myself live in the REAL world. You, obviously, are not.
Tell usagain about your heroic service to the country. You made it clear that your service was far superior to my paltry efforts as a combat Marine in Viet Nam. C'mon John Wayne. We're still waiting. BTW I told you that I have taught, briefly at the college level. not everyone lives their entire life huddled in a little cubicle like a rat. I have been around in my life. And I know a phony little turd when I see one. And I see one in you. Tell us again about yor "best Friend" who died in Aurora. The one who died as you typed blissfully along, in your imbecilic style, for days. Only mentioning the event after three days. "oh Yeah" my best friend got waxed the other day. While I typed away, promoting gun ownership. What a fake you are.

“Hey Sadie, it's me”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11272
Oct 22, 2013
 
bob wrote:
http://www.glenn-beck-sucks.co m/
Yes, he still does!!

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11273
Oct 23, 2013
 
Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever gone back and read your own posts? Give it a shot. You write like you have suffered a brain injury. None of what you have written are facts. Yes, the internet gliches are an embarrassing f#ck up. But, that doesn't mean that the law willnot turn out to be a net gain for many people. The truth is we don't know. Time will tell.
There another paragraph. how's that Shakespear?
Try to understand, dummy, that all these same arguments that you are using were around when they proposed Social Security. Medicare, the civil rights act. I can go on and on. In fact you Tea Party loons have actually turned the idea of progress as a dirty word. Would you really like to go back in time. Read Upton Sinclaires The Jungle? Try to understand, my slow whitted friend, that pure socialism is a horrible idea. But, pure capitalism is no better. That's what the people who have taken over your mind want. That's why those same people pay many millions of dollars to pieces f human garbage like Glenn Beck and limbaugh. They want pure capitalism. They want that so that they can satisfy their bottomless greed. BTW ,dopey. Most of my sentences are compounded not run on. You're just to stupid to follow along. Read your post,two back. It reads like you were on crack. LOL. You are living in a bubble and listening to fake news,
“None of what you have written are facts. Yes, the internet gliches are an embarrassing f#ck up.” LOL!! The “gliches”, professor, have been occurring for 23 days now… Sebelius says she wishes she had more time… Apparently 5 years isn’t enough time to set up a web site. Any objective person can see it is much more than a glitch.
“But, that doesn't mean that the law willnot turn out to be a net gain for many people. The truth is we don't know. Time will tell.” 23 days has already told us a great deal.
“Try to understand, dummy, that all these same arguments that you are using were around when they proposed Social Security. Medicare, the civil rights act. I can go on and on.” What “arguments” are you speaking of and which subject?
“In fact you Tea Party loons have actually turned the idea of progress as a dirty word.” Progress is not spending taxpayer dollars on inefficient programs that do very little for America and Her Citizens. The left made it a dirty word on their own.
“Try to understand, my slow whitted friend, that pure socialism is a horrible idea.” Partial socialism is a bad idea as the US is 17 trillion dollars in debt because of it.
“But, pure capitalism is no better.” There has never been “pure capitalism” nor will there ever be, however, LIMITED government is required to be affective and successful.
“That's what the people who have taken over your mind want.” LOL! No they don’t… LIMITED government is what we want.
“They want that so that they can satisfy their bottomless greed.” No like you’re rich politicians who break the law by NOT buying into the obamacare exchange.
“BTW ,dopey. Most of my sentences are compounded not run on.” Fatality of the public school system.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11274
Oct 23, 2013
 
Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text> Tell usagain about your heroic service to the country. You made it clear that your service was far superior to my paltry efforts as a combat Marine in Viet Nam. C'mon John Wayne. We're still waiting. BTW I told you that I have taught, briefly at the college level. not everyone lives their entire life huddled in a little cubicle like a rat. I have been around in my life. And I know a phony little turd when I see one. And I see one in you. Tell us again about yor "best Friend" who died in Aurora. The one who died as you typed blissfully along, in your imbecilic style, for days. Only mentioning the event after three days. "oh Yeah" my best friend got waxed the other day. While I typed away, promoting gun ownership. What a fake you are.
You’re progressive slime. That makes the rest of real Americans far better than you or your best day. You’re grandkids will slap you down like the little …. that you are, when they realize your support enslaving them.

Level 7

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11275
Oct 24, 2013
 
Yes, Gleck's grandchildren want him to cut their Social Security, Medicare, and education funding. Because as we all know, what young people want is to be poorer, sicker, and less educated when they get older.

LMFAO!!!
Ben Gleck

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11276
Oct 24, 2013
 
Truth Dig wrote:
Yes, Gleck's grandchildren want him to cut their Social Security, Medicare, and education funding. Because as we all know, what young people want is to be poorer, sicker, and less educated when they get older.
LMFAO!!!
The right wing is dancing in the streets over the chance to cut food stamps in half, These Christians have no problem with taking food out of the mouths of hungry children. But, making J.P. Morgan pony up 13 billion in fines for their greedy malfeasance.,has them outraged. What sh#t heads! B.T.W. I don't have any grand kids. Respect is just livid because I exposed his bullsh#t.
These right wing loons are a curse on the G.O.P. They live in a bubble and listen to fake news. LMFAO.

Level 7

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11277
Oct 24, 2013
 
Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>The right wing is dancing in the streets over the chance to cut food stamps in half, These Christians have no problem with taking food out of the mouths of hungry children. But, making J.P. Morgan pony up 13 billion in fines for their greedy malfeasance.,has them outraged. What sh#t heads! B.T.W. I don't have any grand kids. Respect is just livid because I exposed his bullsh#t.
These right wing loons are a curse on the G.O.P. They live in a bubble and listen to fake news. LMFAO.
The sad thing is, we need 2 viable parties for the country to work. They are so batsh.t crazy, how could any sane person vote for them?
Ben Gleck

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11278
Oct 24, 2013
 
Truth Dig wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad thing is, we need 2 viable parties for the country to work. They are so batsh.t crazy, how could any sane person vote for them?
It's true, we need two parties. But, the G.O.P. will have to struggle to stay relevant. The Tea Party may split. Bill And Hillary couldn't be happier about the present situation. These whackadoodles are going to go bonkers when they swear Hillary in. Who'se going to beat her? Ted Cruz? The right wing crazies are rooting for a Cruz/ Palin ticket. The question is "Can crazy people take over America? They're sure going to try.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11279
Oct 25, 2013
 
Truth Dig wrote:
Yes, Gleck's grandchildren want him to cut their Social Security, Medicare, and education funding. Because as we all know, what young people want is to be poorer, sicker, and less educated when they get older.
LMFAO!!!
17 trillion and growing… They will be poor and great grandkids as well.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11280
Oct 25, 2013
 
Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>The right wing is dancing in the streets over the chance to cut food stamps in half, These Christians have no problem with taking food out of the mouths of hungry children. But, making J.P. Morgan pony up 13 billion in fines for their greedy malfeasance.,has them outraged. What sh#t heads! B.T.W. I don't have any grand kids. Respect is just livid because I exposed his bullsh#t.
These right wing loons are a curse on the G.O.P. They live in a bubble and listen to fake news. LMFAO.
LOL… You need to look into the government’s involvement with JP Morgan…
No grand kids? Then you legacy dies… That’s best.
Slime begets slime.

Did you see they are having Congressional hearings for your “internet gliches”… Your big government idea is so great!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,841 - 10,860 of10,976
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

217 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Esche's AquaVino Restaurant- Dine by RAW SEWAGE... 6 min Secret Feces Sauce 24
What does Frank Meola's mom say about adultery? 8 min Curious 1
Anthony Br indisi Jr. Drinking? 12 min Spartan 1
looking for jim sharkey 21 min They Told You 3
Anthony Brindisi Jr. Drinking? 23 min Like Grampa Lou 1
Another Upstate Catholic priest molesting a child 26 min ZERO 15
"Old Man Cretins" favorite childhood toy??? 44 min Cretin is OLD and POOR 0
Official: Goodbye Comets 2 hr AquaFeces on duh Canal 128
New Hartford High Rank dropped from 258 to 1023... 2 hr Raise Taxes 17
Radisson's Easter Dinner 2 hr China Mafia 36
Officer hit with frying pan 7 hr in the know 25
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••