Glenn Beck Sucks
Chairman Mao

Oriskany Falls, NY

#10943 Sep 8, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it? Which part specifically?
Name calling doesn't change the facts!
It's true that name calling is a bad idea in a political discussion.But , you have no problem with saying that anyone who doesn't jump both feet into your Obama hate fest must "hate America", be a commie, or worse. Of course you're quick to explain that those distinctions are "facts" No Mr. Truth Dig is correct. You are an Idiot. But don't feel too bad, as that is about the average for the Republican right wing. OH BTW, T.D. is also spot on about your questions. They are way too stupid for anyone to even give any thought to. You seem to be involved in some kind of pseudo heroic battle to protect Americans from decent health care. I'm sure you know close to nothing about this bill. You'r just going by what some other imbecile said on the radio. I love this country. What I detest is the fifty million or so right wing zombies who want to drag us back to the eighteenth century. You have never to my knowledge made one coherent, rational post. But, until some intelligent conservative shows up, we will have to try to debate with your gibberish. BTW Einstein, there are many millions of Americans who have English as their second language. Being born here didn't seem to help your communication skills much.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10944 Sep 8, 2013
Chairman Mao wrote:
<quoted text>It's true that name calling is a bad idea in a political discussion.But , you have no problem with saying that anyone who doesn't jump both feet into your Obama hate fest must "hate America", be a commie, or worse. Of course you're quick to explain that those distinctions are "facts" No Mr. Truth Dig is correct. You are an Idiot. But don't feel too bad, as that is about the average for the Republican right wing. OH BTW, T.D. is also spot on about your questions. They are way too stupid for anyone to even give any thought to. You seem to be involved in some kind of pseudo heroic battle to protect Americans from decent health care. I'm sure you know close to nothing about this bill. You'r just going by what some other imbecile said on the radio. I love this country. What I detest is the fifty million or so right wing zombies who want to drag us back to the eighteenth century. You have never to my knowledge made one coherent, rational post. But, until some intelligent conservative shows up, we will have to try to debate with your gibberish. BTW Einstein, there are many millions of Americans who have English as their second language. Being born here didn't seem to help your communication skills much.
So funny you claim name calling has no place, yet you continue to do so. Character is everything.

I know I great deal about the law, and will the fist to admit I don't know even close to everything about it. Do you understand why that is?

So here is your chance, please explain the 2500 pages of OBAMACARE and explain the 20 thousand + pages of regulation and tell us how it will benefit poor Americans.

If you don't you then live up to the language you have been directing towards me.
Are you speaking of OBAMACARE?

Level 7

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#10945 Sep 8, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
So funny you claim name calling has no place, yet you continue to do so. Character is everything.
I know I great deal about the law, and will the fist to admit I don't know even close to everything about it. Do you understand why that is?
So here is your chance, please explain the 2500 pages of OBAMACARE and explain the 20 thousand + pages of regulation and tell us how it will benefit poor Americans.
If you don't you then live up to the language you have been directing towards me.
LOL. More inane questions. Can you explain in exacting detail the law which created the Marine Corp and every detail of its operational structure? If not, does that mean the Marine Corp is "bad"?

I've repeatedly linked to the Kaiser Health website which gives a summary of Obamacare (and shows how the law is nearly identical to "Romneycare" as well as the bill Republicans proposed 20 years ago in response to "Hilarycare"). Your ignorance about how it helps certain poor people is your own problem.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10946 Sep 8, 2013
Truth Dig wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. More inane questions. Can you explain in exacting detail the law which created the Marine Corp and every detail of its operational structure? If not, does that mean the Marine Corp is "bad"?
I've repeatedly linked to the Kaiser Health website which gives a summary of Obamacare (and shows how the law is nearly identical to "Romneycare" as well as the bill Republicans proposed 20 years ago in response to "Hilarycare"). Your ignorance about how it helps certain poor people is your own problem.
“LOL. More inane questions.” Really? Why? Specifically. You won’t answer.
“Can you explain in exacting detail the law which created the Marine Corp and every detail of its operational structure? If not, does that mean the Marine Corp is "bad"?” And this has to do with OBAMACARE how?
“I've repeatedly linked to the Kaiser Health website which gives a summary of Obamacare (and shows how the law is nearly identical to "Romneycare" “ Which has lead to the highest health care cost state in the union and the most inefficiant… yet with how many pages less than Obamacare?
“as well as the bill Republicans proposed 20 years ago in response to "Hilarycare").” NEVER passed… How many republicans voted for OBAMACARE? Not one, as well as a bunch of democrats.
“ Your ignorance about how it helps certain poor people is your own problem.” You can’t answer because the FACT is it makes the poor worse off! It’s your ignorance that is your problem.
Chairman Mao

Oriskany Falls, NY

#10948 Sep 8, 2013
Truth Dig wrote:
<quoted text>
That guy is just a dunce. Apparently there are about fifty million of these morons lurking around with their ears pressed to their A.M.radios, hanging on every word that those fat lying shock jocks have to say. There are still over thirty five % of the Republican party that desn't believe that Obama is an American. Let's ask numb nutz here how he stands on that issue.
Chairman Mao

Oriskany Falls, NY

#10949 Sep 8, 2013
Heather knows wrote:
<quoted text>You can tell more by the hoops you jump to avoid answering them by calling names. These welfare liberals just can't help themselves. Move to China Chairman. You aren't doing much for yourself here!
That other idiot assumed , because English is my second language , that I am not American. And you , bigot that you are, assume that I am on welfare. I take in six figures. How about you? With that hairdo and sad sack face you are likely below the poverty level. You've certainly not had the benefits of higher education.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10951 Sep 8, 2013
Chairman Mao wrote:
<quoted text>That guy is just a dunce. Apparently there are about fifty million of these morons lurking around with their ears pressed to their A.M.radios, hanging on every word that those fat lying shock jocks have to say. There are still over thirty five % of the Republican party that desn't believe that Obama is an American. Let's ask numb nutz here how he stands on that issue.
What a surprise… More name calling?
Let’s try again.

Level 7

Location hidden

#10953 Sep 8, 2013
Did I mention you are a f.cking moron?
Obamazombies

United States

#10954 Sep 8, 2013
Obama now has the lowest job numbers anywhere. Hes worse than Carter. So much for Zombiecrats!

Resume ranting and calling names commy fake.These fact-averse losers and unhinged party people owe their do nothing jobs to a dem in return for rants and name calling trollism! Looks like the wheels finally came off Obama nation and Liberals.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10955 Sep 8, 2013
Truth Dig wrote:
Did I mention you are a f.cking moron?
Name calling doesn’t change the facts!

Level 7

Location hidden

#10956 Sep 9, 2013
Respect71 wrote: