Chairman Mao

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Where's that pesky little Jesus freak? What's his name again? Retard? Repulse? Oh wait, Respect! The problem is all he seems to respect is ignorance, and bigotry.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Chairman Mao wrote:
Where's that pesky little Jesus freak? What's his name again? Retard? Repulse? Oh wait, Respect! The problem is all he seems to respect is ignorance, and bigotry.
More name calling? What a shock... Join the conversation when you have a clear understanding of our great Nation's history (hint: your public school education won't cut it).
Chairman Mao

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text> More name calling? What a shock... Join the conversation when you have a clear understanding of our great Nation's history (hint: your public school education won't cut it).
It looks like the Republican party is dead. Bigots,homophobes, Bible thumpers, and other assorted morons, Is there enough of these twits to win a general election? This is NOT the party of Lincoln. Would he look favorably on voter sipression and talkj of recession? Methinks not. What say you, Dummy?
dude

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Obama leads the racist crowd at the MLK celebration
dude

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

failure Obama leading the United States into another war

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Chairman Mao wrote:
<quoted text>It looks like the Republican party is dead. Bigots,homophobes, Bible thumpers, and other assorted morons, Is there enough of these twits to win a general election? This is NOT the party of Lincoln. Would he look favorably on voter sipression and talkj of recession? Methinks not. What say you, Dummy?
“It looks like the Republican party is dead.” Really? Is that why the hold a majority in the House?
“Methinks” You are a fatality of the US public education system.“Methinks” You lack clarity in your statements, blurting and misspelling words without going into ANY specifics.“Methinks” You are a small minded and can’t argue a point without going on a tangent of nonsense.
Join the conversation when you have a clear understanding of our great Nation's history and when you can be clear yourself.
Chairman Mao

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“It looks like the Republican party is dead.” Really? Is that why the hold a majority in the House?
“Methinks” You are a fatality of the US public education system.“Methinks” You lack clarity in your statements, blurting and misspelling words without going into ANY specifics.“Methinks” You are a small minded and can’t argue a point without going on a tangent of nonsense.
Join the conversation when you have a clear understanding of our great Nation's history and when you can be clear yourself.
"Methinks" is a parody of Elizabethan English. You mindless twit!
Chairman Mao

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Oh, BTW , your Republican congress is the lowest rated in history. There's a history lesson for you. Tell us again how the original constitution got rid of slavery. You are a prime example of why they call the G.O.P. is called "The party of STUPID"

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Chairman Mao wrote:
<quoted text>"Methinks" is a parody of Elizabethan English. You mindless twit!
More names and no clarity? I'm so surprised. Learn the spell and learn history!
Mike Jones

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Chairman Mao wrote:
Oh, BTW , your Republican congress is the lowest rated in history. There's a history lesson for you. Tell us again how the original constitution got rid of slavery. You are a prime example of why they call the G.O.P. is called "The party of STUPID"
The constitution didnt, the preamble to the constitution did. It espoused that we are all created equal. Did women's suffrage happen overnight? Does any large political movement happen overnight? The answer is no and I'm not willing to believe that you don't understand this. You just play by the rules of Bernays when you can't win on merit discredit the other persons sources and make it emotional. You have nothing.
Chairman Mao

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

OK, my adhd little friend. Try to focus. I know it's hard. I said " The constitution didn't get rid of slavery." And you are saying that the preamble did? Seriously?? Try telling that to all those black folks. who lived in chains for the next seventy years. "espousing is one thing., Living up to it is another. Let's not forget the following hundred years after the civil war. Have you ever heard of "Jim Crow"? You are almost as stupid as that Bible thumping idiot above. The Republican party has some wonderful history. eg. Teddy Roosevelt. Who, BTW was the great trust buster. Not a toady to the greedy corporations like you loons are. And how do you think LIncoln would feel about your moronic and ignoble attempts at voter supression. I'm sure he would be thrilled by all this stupid talk about ceceding from the union(eg, Rick Perry et.al. Eisenhower would be considered a total commie by your imbecilic standards. I bring up these historic facts about the founding fathers to throw a little reality on the blind nationalistic fervor that you right wing zombies are expressing.
Obamination

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

UK, Syria, Russia, China and the rest of the World is laughing at Obama and his red lines. hahahah

Obama is a disaster.
Obamination

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

In Bidne speech he promises to start impeachment if President starts war without Conressional approval. Democrats are eating each other up.
Obamination

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Obama says to Syris that it is ok to kill your people, just don't kill them with chemical weapons.
Obamination

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

We need to belive John Kerry when he says Syria has chemical weapons because John Kerry told up Iraq had WMD's?

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Chairman Mao wrote:
OK, my adhd little friend. Try to focus. I know it's hard. I said " The constitution didn't get rid of slavery." And you are saying that the preamble did? Seriously?? Try telling that to all those black folks. who lived in chains for the next seventy years. "espousing is one thing., Living up to it is another. Let's not forget the following hundred years after the civil war. Have you ever heard of "Jim Crow"? You are almost as stupid as that Bible thumping idiot above. The Republican party has some wonderful history. eg. Teddy Roosevelt. Who, BTW was the great trust buster. Not a toady to the greedy corporations like you loons are. And how do you think LIncoln would feel about your moronic and ignoble attempts at voter supression. I'm sure he would be thrilled by all this stupid talk about ceceding from the union(eg, Rick Perry et.al. Eisenhower would be considered a total commie by your imbecilic standards. I bring up these historic facts about the founding fathers to throw a little reality on the blind nationalistic fervor that you right wing zombies are expressing.
You just RANT with no substance… Let’s see if your could answer a simple question: How would you end THOUSANDS of years of world accepted slavery?

You won’t answer because you’re clueless and unclear.

What “attempts at voter suppression”? No clarity at all.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Chairman Mao wrote: