Glenn Beck Sucks
Obamination

Cicero, NY

#10854 Aug 30, 2013
UK, Syria, Russia, China and the rest of the World is laughing at Obama and his red lines. hahahah

Obama is a disaster.
Obamination

Cicero, NY

#10855 Aug 30, 2013
In Bidne speech he promises to start impeachment if President starts war without Conressional approval. Democrats are eating each other up.
Obamination

Cicero, NY

#10856 Aug 30, 2013
Obama says to Syris that it is ok to kill your people, just don't kill them with chemical weapons.
Obamination

Cicero, NY

#10857 Aug 30, 2013
We need to belive John Kerry when he says Syria has chemical weapons because John Kerry told up Iraq had WMD's?

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10858 Aug 30, 2013
Chairman Mao wrote:
OK, my adhd little friend. Try to focus. I know it's hard. I said " The constitution didn't get rid of slavery." And you are saying that the preamble did? Seriously?? Try telling that to all those black folks. who lived in chains for the next seventy years. "espousing is one thing., Living up to it is another. Let's not forget the following hundred years after the civil war. Have you ever heard of "Jim Crow"? You are almost as stupid as that Bible thumping idiot above. The Republican party has some wonderful history. eg. Teddy Roosevelt. Who, BTW was the great trust buster. Not a toady to the greedy corporations like you loons are. And how do you think LIncoln would feel about your moronic and ignoble attempts at voter supression. I'm sure he would be thrilled by all this stupid talk about ceceding from the union(eg, Rick Perry et.al. Eisenhower would be considered a total commie by your imbecilic standards. I bring up these historic facts about the founding fathers to throw a little reality on the blind nationalistic fervor that you right wing zombies are expressing.
You just RANT with no substance… Let’s see if your could answer a simple question: How would you end THOUSANDS of years of world accepted slavery?

You won’t answer because you’re clueless and unclear.

What “attempts at voter suppression”? No clarity at all.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10859 Aug 30, 2013
Chairman Mao wrote:
OK, my adhd little friend. Try to focus. I know it's hard. I said " The constitution didn't get rid of slavery." And you are saying that the preamble did? Seriously?? Try telling that to all those black folks. who lived in chains for the next seventy years. "espousing is one thing., Living up to it is another. Let's not forget the following hundred years after the civil war. Have you ever heard of "Jim Crow"? You are almost as stupid as that Bible thumping idiot above. The Republican party has some wonderful history. eg. Teddy Roosevelt. Who, BTW was the great trust buster. Not a toady to the greedy corporations like you loons are. And how do you think LIncoln would feel about your moronic and ignoble attempts at voter supression. I'm sure he would be thrilled by all this stupid talk about ceceding from the union(eg, Rick Perry et.al. Eisenhower would be considered a total commie by your imbecilic standards. I bring up these historic facts about the founding fathers to throw a little reality on the blind nationalistic fervor that you right wing zombies are expressing.
Join the conversation when you have a clear understanding of our great Nation's history and when you can be clear yourself.
Mike Jones

Utica, NY

#10860 Aug 30, 2013
Chairman Mao wrote:
OK, my adhd little friend. Try to focus. I know it's hard. I said " The constitution didn't get rid of slavery." And you are saying that the preamble did? Seriously?? Try telling that to all those black folks. who lived in chains for the next seventy years. "espousing is one thing., Living up to it is another. Let's not forget the following hundred years after the civil war. Have you ever heard of "Jim Crow"? You are almost as stupid as that Bible thumping idiot above. The Republican party has some wonderful history. eg. Teddy Roosevelt. Who, BTW was the great trust buster. Not a toady to the greedy corporations like you loons are. And how do you think LIncoln would feel about your moronic and ignoble attempts at voter supression. I'm sure he would be thrilled by all this stupid talk about ceceding from the union(eg, Rick Perry et.al. Eisenhower would be considered a total commie by your imbecilic standards. I bring up these historic facts about the founding fathers to throw a little reality on the blind nationalistic fervor that you right wing zombies are expressing.
Who is supressing voters? Please tell me. I voted, I didn't have a problem. I can't be held responsible for what your ancestors did. My family didn't come to this country until the late 1800s. I don't have white guilt. What happened to those people is an abomination. Guess how it was supported? Science, eugenics, and that status quo. I am not a Republican like you seem to think. I am not a blind nationalist by any means. That's why I'm not swallowing the propaganda they are pushing about National Security or why I have to have my balls groped to get on an airplane. Why we have to go to war in Syria, why they need to take guns from law abiding citizens. All I'm asking for is a little tolerance to other opinions. We have more in common than you think. If you're looking for a perfect system you won't find one. It's funny how the script has flipped from ten years ago under Bush. We oppose the regime and somehow we are blind nationalists. You're argument doesn't even make sense!
Dude

Cicero, NY

#10861 Aug 30, 2013
Did any one watch the racist, bigot march on Washingotm. Racism is alive in American and their ware black hoods. Lies and more lies is their mantra.
Chairman Mao

Utica, NY

#10862 Aug 30, 2013
Mike Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is supressing voters? Please tell me. I voted, I didn't have a problem. I can't be held responsible for what your ancestors did. My family didn't come to this country until the late 1800s. I don't have white guilt. What happened to those people is an abomination. Guess how it was supported? Science, eugenics, and that status quo. I am not a Republican like you seem to think. I am not a blind nationalist by any means. That's why I'm not swallowing the propaganda they are pushing about National Security or why I have to have my balls groped to get on an airplane. Why we have to go to war in Syria, why they need to take guns from law abiding citizens. All I'm asking for is a little tolerance to other opinions. We have more in common than you think. If you're looking for a perfect system you won't find one. It's funny how the script has flipped from ten years ago under Bush. We oppose the regime and somehow we are blind nationalists. You're argument doesn't even make sense!
The only argument i'm making is that the Republican party has been hijacked by it's moronic right wing fringe, the modern day "no nothings". If you are not a Republican you must have at least a triple digit IQ. Congratulations! You do seem to lean towards the conspiracy theorists camp. Which indicates some degree of mental imbalance and a serious intellectual deficit. Who has confiscated your gun (metal penis ?) I fly all the time and no one has tried to grope my balls. Maybe you're having homoerotic fantasies. Who the f#ck said anything about a "perfect system."?
Mike Jones

Utica, NY

#10863 Aug 30, 2013
Chairman Mao wrote:
<quoted text>The only argument i'm making is that the Republican party has been hijacked by it's moronic right wing fringe, the modern day "no nothings". If you are not a Republican you must have at least a triple digit IQ. Congratulations! You do seem to lean towards the conspiracy theorists camp. Which indicates some degree of mental imbalance and a serious intellectual deficit. Who has confiscated your gun (metal penis ?) I fly all the time and no one has tried to grope my balls. Maybe you're having homoerotic fantasies. Who the f#ck said anything about a "perfect system."?
Conspiracy theorist camp aye? I ask questions, that's what I do. I think about things critically. How will affect my life and others lives. You do realize the same thing can be said of the liberal parties right? The fringe is controlling it now. Check out some of jfks work if you dont believe me. Are you a homophobe or something you just seem to be an angry bigot. Tell your wife to use more starch on your cardigan and don't take it out on everyone else ya race baiter. When you wrestle with a pig ya both get dirty should have known better. I think you need to go to sensitivity training.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10864 Aug 30, 2013
Chairman Mao wrote:
<quoted text>The only argument i'm making is that the Republican party has been hijacked by it's moronic right wing fringe, the modern day "no nothings". If you are not a Republican you must have at least a triple digit IQ. Congratulations! You do seem to lean towards the conspiracy theorists camp. Which indicates some degree of mental imbalance and a serious intellectual deficit. Who has confiscated your gun (metal penis ?) I fly all the time and no one has tried to grope my balls. Maybe you're having homoerotic fantasies. Who the f#ck said anything about a "perfect system."?
Lol. So where to you sit politically? Socialist? Communist? Because you certainly aren't anywhere close to an American.

Level 7

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#10865 Aug 30, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. So where to you sit politically? Socialist? Communist? Because you certainly aren't anywhere close to an American.
LOL. You post that garbage without even a hint of irony. What a tool.
Chairman Mao

Utica, NY

#10866 Aug 30, 2013
Truth Dig wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. You post that garbage without even a hint of irony. What a tool.
That ass clown wants to bring back the McCarthy era in the worst way. He might even want to take a shot at an inquisition. Mike, on the other hand, has been getting his balls fondled at the airport. And he's pretty sure it's some kind of lefty conspiracy. Wasn't it Larry Craig, the right winger doing all the ball grabbing? These guys are more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10867 Aug 30, 2013
Truth Dig wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. You post that garbage without even a hint of irony. What a tool.
Name calling doesn't change the truth or what is... Your socialism will be short lived.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10868 Aug 30, 2013
Chairman Mao wrote:
<quoted text>That ass clown wants to bring back the McCarthy era in the worst way. He might even want to take a shot at an inquisition. Mike, on the other hand, has been getting his balls fondled at the airport. And he's pretty sure it's some kind of lefty conspiracy. Wasn't it Larry Craig, the right winger doing all the ball grabbing? These guys are more fun than a barrel of monkeys.
Rant... Names... Not thought... Shock. Grow up and think for yourself.
Chairman Mao

Utica, NY

#10869 Aug 30, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>Rant... Names... Not thought... Shock. Grow up and think for yourself.
Listening all day to some dip sh#t on the radio and then running to your keyboard to regurgitate what he says is NOT thinking for yourself. There are many things about America that I like. And there are many things about it I don't. One thing I don't like is ignorant right wing morons who think that the world is four thousand years old. And morons like you, who think that because they don't happen to approve of someone else's relationship(vis a vis gays) that those folks should b e denied their basic civil rights. Who elected you the moral authority, numbnutz? I thought it was a nation, not a cult! Who the f#ck are you to decide who's a real American and who isn't? What a brainwashed aszhloe!

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10870 Aug 30, 2013
Chairman Mao wrote:
<quoted text>Listening all day to some dip sh#t on the radio and then running to your keyboard to regurgitate what he says is NOT thinking for yourself. There are many things about America that I like. And there are many things about it I don't. One thing I don't like is ignorant right wing morons who think that the world is four thousand years old. And morons like you, who think that because they don't happen to approve of someone else's relationship(vis a vis gays) that those folks should b e denied their basic civil rights. Who elected you the moral authority, numbnutz? I thought it was a nation, not a cult! Who the f#ck are you to decide who's a real American and who isn't? What a brainwashed aszhloe!
“Listening all day to some dip sh#t on the radio and then running to your keyboard to regurgitate what he says is NOT thinking for yourself.” Then maybe you should stop doing that.

“There are many things about America that I like.” List 5
“And there are many things about it I don't. One thing I don't like is ignorant right wing morons who think that the world is four thousand years old.” So you don’t like it, so what?
“ And morons like you, who think that because they don't happen to approve of someone else's relationship(vis a vis gays) that those folks should b e denied their basic civil rights.” Gays have the right to be together... So what’s your point?

“Who elected you the moral authority, numbnutz?” Who said I was?

“I thought it was a nation, not a cult!” It’s a Nation built on the founding principles of God given or “natural” rights. But we all see you have a difficult time grasping that concept.

“Who the f#ck are you to decide who's a real American and who isn't?” Based on founding principles one can see an American vs socialist, leftist, or liberal, progressive democrat.

“What a brainwashed aszhloe!” Like i said... You’re a public school fatality and its sadly apparent.
Chairman Mao

Utica, NY

#10871 Aug 31, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“Listening all day to some dip sh#t on the radio and then running to your keyboard to regurgitate what he says is NOT thinking for yourself.” Then maybe you should stop doing that.
“There are many things about America that I like.” List 5
“And there are many things about it I don't. One thing I don't like is ignorant right wing morons who think that the world is four thousand years old.” So you don’t like it, so what?
“ And morons like you, who think that because they don't happen to approve of someone else's relationship(vis a vis gays) that those folks should b e denied their basic civil rights.” Gays have the right to be together... So what’s your point?
“Who elected you the moral authority, numbnutz?” Who said I was?
“I thought it was a nation, not a cult!” It’s a Nation built on the founding principles of God given or “natural” rights. But we all see you have a difficult time grasping that concept.
“Who the f#ck are you to decide who's a real American and who isn't?” Based on founding principles one can see an American vs socialist, leftist, or liberal, progressive democrat.
“What a brainwashed aszhloe!” Like i said... You’re a public school fatality and its sadly apparent.
It's really too bad that you missed out on the McCarthy era, or the Spanish inquisition, or the Salem witch hunts. According to your way of thinking anyone who has a different point of view on any issue is simply "un American" Thank God there's not enough of you mindless turds to win a general election. GO HILLARY!
Mao Tsetung is my idol

Utica, NY

#10872 Aug 31, 2013
12 rules for being a liberal
1) You justify your beliefs about yourself by your status as a liberal, not your deeds. The most sexist liberal can think of himself as a feminist while the greediest liberal can think of himself as generous. This is because liberals define themselves as being compassionate, open minded, kind, pro-science and intelligent not based on their actions or achievements, but based on their ideology. This is one of the most psychologically appealing aspects of liberalism because it allows you to be an awful person while still thinking of yourself as better than everyone else.
2) You exempt yourself from your attacks on America: Ever notice that liberals don't include themselves in their attacks on America? When they say, "This is a racist country," or ",This is a mean country," they certainly aren't referring to themselves or people who hold their views. Even though liberals supported the KKK, slaughtering the Indians, and putting the Japanese in internment camps, when they criticize those things, it's meant as an attack on everyone else EXCEPT LIBERALS. The only thing a liberal believes he can truly do wrong is to be insufficiently liberal.
3) What liberals like should be mandatory and what they don't like should be banned: There's an almost instinctual form of fascism that runs through most liberals. It's not enough for liberals to love gay marriage; everyone must be forced to love gay marriage. It's not enough for liberals to be afraid of guns; guns have to be banned. It's not enough for liberals to want to use energy-saving light bulbs; incandescent light bulbs must be banned. It's not enough for liberals to make sure most speakers on campuses are left-wing; conservative speakers must be shouted down or blocked from speaking.
4) The past is always inferior to the present: Liberals tend to view traditions, policies, and morals of past generations as arbitrary designs put in place by less enlightened people. Because of this, liberals don't pay much attention to why traditions developed or wonder about possible ramifications of their social engineering. It’s like an architect ripping out the foundation of a house without questioning the consequences and if the living room falls in on itself as a result, he concludes that means he needs to make even more changes.
5) Liberalism is a jealous god and no other God may come before it: A liberal "Christian" or "Jew" is almost an oxymoron because liberalism trumps faith for liberals. Taking your religious beliefs seriously means drawing hard lines about right and wrong and that's simply not allowed. Liberals demand that even God bow down on the altar of liberalism.
6) Liberals believe in indiscriminateness for thought: This one was so good that I stole it from my buddy, Evan Sayet: " Indiscriminateness of thought does not lead to indiscriminateness of policy. It leads the modern liberal to invariably side with evil over good, wrong over right and the behaviors that lead to failure over those that lead to success. Why? Very simply if nothing is to be recognized as better or worse than anything else then success is de facto unjust. There is no explanation for success if nothing is better than anything else and the greater the success the greater the injustice. Conversely and for the same reason, failure is de facto proof of victimization and the greater the failure, the greater the proof of the victim is, or the greater the victimization."
Mao Tsetung is my idol

Utica, NY

#10873 Aug 31, 2013
7) Intentions are much more important than results: Liberals decide what programs to support based on whether they make them feel good or bad about themselves, not because they work or don't work. A DDT ban that has killed millions is judged a success by liberals because it makes them feel as if they care about the environment. A government program that wastes billions and doesn't work is a stunning triumph to the Left if it has a compassionate sounding name. It would be easier to convince a liberal to support a program by calling it the “Saving Women And Puppies Bill" than showing that it would save 100,000 lives.

8) The only real sins are helping conservatism or harming liberalism: Conservatives often marvel at the fact that liberals will happily elect every sort of pervert, deviant, and criminal you can imagine without a second thought. That's because right and wrong don't come into the picture for liberals. They have one standard: Does this politician help or hurt liberalism? If a politician helps liberalism, he has a free pass to do almost anything and many of them do just that.

9) All solutions must be government-oriented: Liberals may not be as down on government as conservatives are, but on some level, even they recognize that it doesn't work very well. So, why are liberals so hell bent on centralizing as much power as possible in government? Simple, because they believe that they are better and smarter than everyone else by virtue of being liberals and centralized power gives them the opportunity to control more people's lives. There's nothing scarier to liberals than free people living their lives as they please without wanting or needing the government to nanny them.

10) You must be absolutely close minded: One of the key reasons liberals spend so much time vilifying people they don't like and questioning their motivations is to protect themselves from having to consider their arguments. This helps create a completely closed system for liberals. Conservative arguments are considered wrong by default since they're conservative and not worth hearing. On the other hand, liberals aren't going to make conservative arguments. So, a liberal goes to a liberal school, watches liberal news, listens to liberal politicians, has liberal friends, and then convinces himself that conservatives are all hateful, evil, racist Nazis so that any stray conservatism he hears should be ignored. It makes liberal minds into perfectly closed loops that are impervious to anything other than liberal doctrine.

11) Feelings are more important than logic: Liberals base their positions on emotions, not facts and logic and then they work backwards to shore up their position. This is why it's a waste of time to try to convince a liberal of anything based on logic. You don't "logic" someone out of a position that he didn't use "logic" to come up with in the first place.

12) Tribal affiliation is more important than individual action: There's one set of rules for members of the tribe and one set of rules for everyone else. Lying, breaking the rules, or fomenting hatred against a liberal in good standing may be out of bounds, but there are no rules when dealing with outsiders, who are viewed either as potential recruits, dupes to be tricked, or foes to be defeated. This is the same backwards mentality you see in places like Iraq and Afghanistan, except it's based on ideology, not religion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bogus new jobs with nano tech 3 hr Zak 134
Welfare to Work Program 6 hr Gaggy 22
What does being "SUCCESSFUL" in Life mean to YOU? 6 hr Joe 5
Jill Reale of WKTV (Jan '09) 9 hr Turning Channel 247
linda fatata for mayor???? 10 hr Lou 6
Teachers have Cadilac Pensions? (Jan '13) 13 hr Neighbor 344
stupid local politicians 13 hr bill 1
How to defeat the police licence plate readers: (Jul '10) 18 hr all idots must dw... 196
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages