Thanks Hillary

United States

#10821 Aug 15, 2013
Chairman Mao wrote:
<quoted text>Even Republican leadership is trying to figure out if the right wing of their party is evil or just plain stupid. You just made a case for both. Until the G.O.P. can somehow distance itself from you whackos, it has zero chance of winning a general election. You better start reconciling yourself to the idea of President Hillary. Because that's exactly what it will be. There's not enough ignorant, angry white men to win a general election. weren't you paying any attention last year? BTW nice job showing everyone how to write a non insulting post. What an idiot!!!!
Yes you are an idiot for ASSuming I'm down with the republicans too. Yes thanks for the fresh example of raving ignorance! Got any more or do you limit making an ass out of yourself to once an hr?

Hillary is done you retards just don't realize how yet. Your track record will be visiting soon party brainwashed follower fool. Have another hit and smoke those jolly ranchers!!

“I'm me. Deal with it!”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#10822 Aug 15, 2013
Thanks Hillary wrote:
<quoted text>How surprising! Another toilet mouth liberal honing grossout talk while offering a concise insight into the mindset of liberal democrat partythink people, zero facts, no links, stupid preteen sense of humor and the substantive logical content of a fart.
Typical New Yorkers. ASSuming "everyone listens to rush" yada yada. Claims some semblance of being an American but exhibits exactly zero proof.
Let's face it with a head that fucked up, nobody is paying you a whole lot so between your faceblast and intellect "Rush and Beck" should use you as a poster child for mental fucking zero do nothing liberal emotionally immature loser that votes for liberal failure and your poverty enabling reality.
Good luck watching Hillary crash and burn in the bed she made soon too!
Climbing Clinton could not even hack Secretary of State let alone president. She will never wither an election and half the Democratic party doesn't even want her.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10823 Aug 15, 2013
Chairman Mao wrote:
<quoted text>Even Republican leadership is trying to figure out if the right wing of their party is evil or just plain stupid. You just made a case for both. Until the G.O.P. can somehow distance itself from you whackos, it has zero chance of winning a general election. You better start reconciling yourself to the idea of President Hillary. Because that's exactly what it will be. There's not enough ignorant, angry white men to win a general election. weren't you paying any attention last year? BTW nice job showing everyone how to write a non insulting post. What an idiot!!!!
More names... You really are not very thoughful.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10824 Aug 15, 2013
Chairman Mao wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a fact of history. The founding fathers were slave owners. Does the fact that it was socially acceptable make it any less monstrous than what that P.O.S. in Cleveland was doing? Not if you happened to be black!
“Here's a fact of history. The founding fathers were slave owners. Does the fact that it was socially acceptable make it any less monstrous than what that P.O.S. in Cleveland was doing? Not if you happened to be black!” So what? What is your point, because Abolition happened… dude in Cleveland got LIFE + 1000 years.
You won’t answer just like you didn’t answer my other questions toward you!
Do you think Jesus approved of slavery as a world economic practice for thousands and thousands of years?

Do you even believe in Jesus?

You said you didn’t hate America... But your words don’t express a love for America either... What’s your thought?

Be clear.
Chairman Mao

Utica, NY

#10825 Aug 15, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“Here's a fact of history. The founding fathers were slave owners. Does the fact that it was socially acceptable make it any less monstrous than what that P.O.S. in Cleveland was doing? Not if you happened to be black!” So what? What is your point, because Abolition happened… dude in Cleveland got LIFE + 1000 years.
You won’t answer just like you didn’t answer my other questions toward you!
Do you think Jesus approved of slavery as a world economic practice for thousands and thousands of years?
Do you even believe in Jesus?
You said you didn’t hate America... But your words don’t express a love for America either... What’s your thought?
Be clear.
I don't have a problem with Jesus. I'm a Buddhist. I don't believe in him or disbelieve in him. Many of the founding fathers were considered to be Deists. They believed in a higher power, But, they had a big problem with the christian church. That was probably a result of that thousand year period of oppression, and torture done in the name of Jesus. The founding fathers created the best governing doctrine in history. But, they were no saints. Saints don't put humans in chains and rape them. There is no excuse for that. I appreciate America. What I don't appreciate is ignorant stooges (right wingers) who want to drag us back into the dark ages. I have never met an intelligent, sane person who could listen to these right wing pundits without laughing or throwing up. It is because of fools like you that the G.O.P. is in such a quandry. It is because of fools like you that Bill and Hillary laugh themselves to sleep every night.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10826 Aug 15, 2013
Chairman Mao wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have a problem with Jesus. I'm a Buddhist. I don't believe in him or disbelieve in him. Many of the founding fathers were considered to be Deists. They believed in a higher power, But, they had a big problem with the christian church. That was probably a result of that thousand year period of oppression, and torture done in the name of Jesus. The founding fathers created the best governing doctrine in history. But, they were no saints. Saints don't put humans in chains and rape them. There is no excuse for that. I appreciate America. What I don't appreciate is ignorant stooges (right wingers) who want to drag us back into the dark ages. I have never met an intelligent, sane person who could listen to these right wing pundits without laughing or throwing up. It is because of fools like you that the G.O.P. is in such a quandry. It is because of fools like you that Bill and Hillary laugh themselves to sleep every night.
“I don't have a problem with Jesus. I'm a Buddhist. I don't believe in him or disbelieve in him. Many of the founding fathers were considered to be Deists.” Is it the same “MANY” that you made out as slave owners?
“They believed in a higher power, But, they had a big problem with the christian church.” No. They had a problem with a national state run church.
“That was probably a result of that thousand year period of oppression, and torture done in the name of Jesus.” You really don’t have a grasp on history, please clarify what you are taking about.
“The founding fathers created the best governing doctrine in history. But, they were no saints.” No one claims that they were, except you for some unknown reason.
“Saints don't put humans in chains and rape them. There is no excuse for that.” There is no excuse for lying either.
“I appreciate America.” The question is do you love America and the founding principles?
“ What I don't appreciate is ignorant stooges (right wingers) who want to drag us back into the dark ages. I have never met an intelligent, sane person who could listen to these right wing pundits without laughing or throwing up. It is because of fools like you that the G.O.P. is in such a quandry. It is because of fools like you that Bill and Hillary laugh themselves to sleep every night.” You need to be more clear… What are you talking about?
Chairman Mao

Utica, NY

#10827 Aug 15, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“I don't have a problem with Jesus. I'm a Buddhist. I don't believe in him or disbelieve in him. Many of the founding fathers were considered to be Deists.” Is it the same “MANY” that you made out as slave owners?
“They believed in a higher power, But, they had a big problem with the christian church.” No. They had a problem with a national state run church.
“That was probably a result of that thousand year period of oppression, and torture done in the name of Jesus.” You really don’t have a grasp on history, please clarify what you are taking about.
“The founding fathers created the best governing doctrine in history. But, they were no saints.” No one claims that they were, except you for some unknown reason.
“Saints don't put humans in chains and rape them. There is no excuse for that.” There is no excuse for lying either.
“I appreciate America.” The question is do you love America and the founding principles?
“ What I don't appreciate is ignorant stooges (right wingers) who want to drag us back into the dark ages. I have never met an intelligent, sane person who could listen to these right wing pundits without laughing or throwing up. It is because of fools like you that the G.O.P. is in such a quandry. It is because of fools like you that Bill and Hillary laugh themselves to sleep every night.” You need to be more clear… What are you talking about?
The problem is not my clarity or the lack of it. The problem is that you are living in an alternate universe created by right wing sociopaths (Beck/ Limbaugh)eg. Because of the absurd positions of the right wing of the Republican party Romney got his asz handed to him. He would probably be happy to see Rush have a stroke and die. God knows what's keeping that fat lazy bastid alive anyway. And now the right wing , with the help of mindless stooges like you, is doubling down on their losing , mean spirited nonsense. This almost guarantees an easy victory for Hillary. Is that not clear enough for you? BTW if you're not aware of all the horrors that have been perpetuated in the name of Jesus, your grasp of history is at the fourth grade level. I love some things about America and hate others. Blind loyalty to your nation state is a Nazi virtue.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10828 Aug 15, 2013
Chairman Mao wrote:
<quoted text>The problem is not my clarity or the lack of it. The problem is that you are living in an alternate universe created by right wing sociopaths (Beck/ Limbaugh)eg. Because of the absurd positions of the right wing of the Republican party Romney got his asz handed to him. He would probably be happy to see Rush have a stroke and die. God knows what's keeping that fat lazy bastid alive anyway. And now the right wing , with the help of mindless stooges like you, is doubling down on their losing , mean spirited nonsense. This almost guarantees an easy victory for Hillary. Is that not clear enough for you? BTW if you're not aware of all the horrors that have been perpetuated in the name of Jesus, your grasp of history is at the fourth grade level. I love some things about America and hate others. Blind loyalty to your nation state is a Nazi virtue.
“The problem is not my clarity or the lack of it.” Do you think so? Because you haven’t been clear yet.

“The problem is that you are living in an alternate universe created by right wing sociopaths (Beck/ Limbaugh)eg.” More name calling?

“Because of the absurd positions of the right wing of the Republican party” AGAIN, no clarity… You need to be specific.

“Romney got his asz handed to him.” Losing by 4% isn’t quite getting ones “asz handed to him.”

“He would probably be happy to see Rush have a stroke and die. God knows what's keeping that fat lazy bastid alive anyway. And now the right wing , with the help of mindless stooges like you, is doubling down on their losing , mean spirited nonsense.” Continued vulgar name calling and you believe the right in “mean spirited”

“This almost guarantees an easy victory for Hillary.” You think the Country will hand the presidency over to a woman who utterly failed and managing the second 911? I guess we will see.

“Is that not clear enough for you?” No. You have no specifics, no examples, and name calling is meaningless... You are being LESS than clear.

“BTW if you're not aware of all the horrors that have been perpetuated in the name of Jesus, your grasp of history is at the fourth grade level.” I have a pretty firm grasp why don’t you enlighten us with these horrors you speak of with exemption of the obvious crusades and inquisition.

“I love some things about America and hate others. Blind loyalty to your nation state is a Nazi virtue.” Excuse me? Are you calling me a Nazi? It is so weird that you call me another name.

I am an American born and raised, and there is nothing wrong with being proud of my Nationality and my Country. America is the best Country ever established in human history and has changed the world for the better. Do you

Level 7

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#10829 Aug 15, 2013
Used to feel guilty wrote:
<quoted text>And you think 30 years of liberal dems running detroit "has nothing to do with the bankruptcy".
You think 30 years of liberal dems running NYS "has nothing to do with the way it is" there.
You think 6 years of Obama has nothing to do with the 5 major scandals, record unemployment (that they don't even tell the truth about and Impossible-to-deny RECORD TRILLION DOLLAR deficits signed with BOs own pen have "nothing to do with it".
The liberal democrat partythink brainwashed pseudo-religious-Obama Nation cult should be hunted and suppressed like cancer.
Keep voting for Obamas and Hillarys and see what else they have to blame on someone else!
LOL. Yes, there mere fact that Detroit was "run by Democrats" caused it bankruptcy. That's why ever single city and state in America with Democrats running the governments are bankrupt, right? Very deep analysis, dummy.

And what about NYS don't you like? You'd prefer Mississippi, with it's worst education system in the country, massive poverty, low income, and taker status? NYS is so awful that we continue to subsidize the moocher right wing Republicans in Mississippi. Sweet. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_taxation...

As for Obama's record, the problem with guys with low IQs like yourself is that you have a pretty short memory. He just so happened to inherit the worst economic calamity since the Great Depression. The country was losing 800,000 jobs a month when Bush left office. The country suffered the largest 3 month decline in GDP during Bush's last months in office in 75 years. You clowns are like the arsonist blaming the fire department for the house burning down. http://www.google.com/imgres...

Oh, you must have forgotten how to use google or access basic news website, genius, because the federal deficit is going DOWN. It's not a trillion dollars. That was a temporary phenomenon brought about by the Bush Depression, dummy. http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/budget/Historic...

I'm not even an Obama fan, but such insipid idiocy by the likes of you takes about 8 seconds to refute.

Level 7

Location hidden

#10830 Aug 15, 2013
Used to feel guilty wrote:
<quoted text>You must have been "educated" in a NY liberal do-nothing college. What was your major? Acoustic Guitar?
They must not have been too shallow minded if they created a republic that has lasted 230+ years imbecile.
Real smart comment, ace. See how far you always try to extrapolate reality lazyman?
You'd be lucky to payoff even a 20 mortgage from the desperate sound of you.
Yes, I majored in Acoustic Guitar. Fortunately for me and unlike you, that major required me to be able to read simple English. I was calling "Respect" shallow minded you dolt, not our founding fathers. I take it you were a Liberty University man. Or maybe Bob Jones U?

LMFAO!!!

Level 7

Location hidden

#10831 Aug 15, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Smearing? I am not to one calling you and your friend vulgar names to distract from the facts of history.
Now, I will ask you straight: Do you love America? Do you pledge your allegiance to Her? Do you take ownership and responsibility or your own God given rights?
We all know you won’t answer straight, but give it a try.
I don't answer to people who hate the basic principals this country was founded on.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10832 Aug 15, 2013
Truth Dig wrote:
<quoted text>I don't answer to people who hate the basic principals this country was founded on.
What principles are you speaking?
We know you won't say because you don't know.
Mike Jones

Utica, NY

#10833 Aug 16, 2013
Chairman Mao wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have a problem with Jesus. I'm a Buddhist. I don't believe in him or disbelieve in him. Many of the founding fathers were considered to be Deists. They believed in a higher power, But, they had a big problem with the christian church. That was probably a result of that thousand year period of oppression, and torture done in the name of Jesus. The founding fathers created the best governing doctrine in history. But, they were no saints. Saints don't put humans in chains and rape them. There is no excuse for that. I appreciate America. What I don't appreciate is ignorant stooges (right wingers) who want to drag us back into the dark ages. I have never met an intelligent, sane person who could listen to these right wing pundits without laughing or throwing up. It is because of fools like you that the G.O.P. is in such a quandry. It is because of fools like you that Bill and Hillary laugh themselves to sleep every night.
Says the man using the handle "Chairman Mao". Do you believe in the "Great Leap Forward"? Last time I checked no one is advocating bringing back slavery! Unless you're a democrat, then Debt slavery is good, hard work is bad and we must take on more debt to feed, clothe and house those unwilling to work. Oh and corporate welfare financed by the middle class. GE paid NO taxes last year!
Chairman Mao

Utica, NY

#10834 Aug 16, 2013
Mike Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the man using the handle "Chairman Mao". Do you believe in the "Great Leap Forward"? Last time I checked no one is advocating bringing back slavery! Unless you're a democrat, then Debt slavery is good, hard work is bad and we must take on more debt to feed, clothe and house those unwilling to work. Oh and corporate welfare financed by the middle class. GE paid NO taxes last year!
I'm not a commie, or even a leftie. It's just a funny screen name, you dolt! And I said nothing about "bringing back slavery". You strike me as one of those folks who are so preoccupied with their own puny egos that they are incapable of paying attention to anyone or anything else.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10835 Aug 17, 2013
Chairman Mao wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a commie, or even a leftie. It's just a funny screen name, you dolt! And I said nothing about "bringing back slavery". You strike me as one of those folks who are so preoccupied with their own puny egos that they are incapable of paying attention to anyone or anything else.
Skipping my questions to you? Takes too much thought?

So what is your point about slavery? Let's start with that simple question.
Chairman Mao

Utica, NY

#10836 Aug 18, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Skipping my questions to you? Takes too much thought?
So what is your point about slavery? Let's start with that simple question.
OK, I'll try. And you can try not being so dense. OK sport? The issue of the founding fathers as slave owners came up because right wing zombies like yourself think that they have some kind of claim on the literal interpretation of the constitution and the founder's intent. While completely ignoring the fact that our original constitution allows for the keeping of human beings as slaves. It has been two hundred and fifty years of intense struggle to gain the most basic civil rights for blacks, women, gays etc. And all the while reactionary dolts like you have resisted any such progress. In fact you morons have now tried to make thw term "progressive" a bad word. Now you will say I am not clear enough. And that I need to answer some idiotic question. The problem all along is that you are an imbecile and a goose stepping member of an imbecilic movement.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10837 Aug 18, 2013
Chairman Mao wrote:
<quoted text>OK, I'll try. And you can try not being so dense. OK sport? The issue of the founding fathers as slave owners came up because right wing zombies like yourself think that they have some kind of claim on the literal interpretation of the constitution and the founder's intent. While completely ignoring the fact that our original constitution allows for the keeping of human beings as slaves. It has been two hundred and fifty years of intense struggle to gain the most basic civil rights for blacks, women, gays etc. And all the while reactionary dolts like you have resisted any such progress. In fact you morons have now tried to make thw term "progressive" a bad word. Now you will say I am not clear enough. And that I need to answer some idiotic question. The problem all along is that you are an imbecile and a goose stepping member of an imbecilic movement.
“OK, I'll try. And you can try not being so dense. OK sport? The issue of the founding fathers as slave owners came up because right wing zombies like yourself think that they have some kind of claim on the literal interpretation of the constitution and the founder's intent. While completely ignoring the fact that our original constitution allows for the keeping of human beings as slaves.” Interesting... Which article and section of “our original constitution allows” slavery?

“It has been two hundred and fifty years of intense struggle to gain the most basic civil rights for blacks, women, gays etc.” Because our Founding fathers started to ball rolling, with our Declaration of Independence and our “original constitution”. Do you think the world just changed it’s mind for no reason after thousands upon thousands of years of slave trade?

“And all the while reactionary dolts like you have resisted any such progress. In fact you morons have now tried to make thw term "progressive" a bad word.” It wasn’t before, but now that “progressive” means NO CHOICE for the American people in public education, drastically moving in the direction NO CHOICE in health care (trying to make it public), purchasing a huge auto company, dismantling it, selling some overseas, and losing BILLIONS of dollars from the American wage earners, HUGE bankrupting government programs that place financial bonds not only on your children but your grandchildren and their children, is by NO MEANS “progressive” nor is it positive for our Country.

“Now you will say I am not clear enough. And that I need to answer some idiotic question.”
Nope you’re clear, but as my statements above have shown you have a misunderstanding of our great history and pretty much show your slave hang up is imagination and emotionally driven without factual basis... Read more and the founding fathers and you’ll see their intent was to create a nation where ALL men are free... Now that I have shown your “progressive” programs only make you FEEL GOOD, and ruin our Country and remove our liberties makes it quite CLEAR “progressive” is in FACT a bad word. Unless you can show otherwise. You can't.

“The problem all along is that you are an imbecile and a goose stepping member of an imbecilic movement.” Pretty much I have shown the opposite.
bob

New York, NY

#10838 Aug 26, 2013
WOW! Three years later & over 10,000 posts. I feel so <sniff-sniff> proud..

[And now I'm in Constantia!]
Mike Jones

Utica, NY

#10839 Aug 26, 2013
Chairman Mao wrote:
<quoted text>The problem is not my clarity or the lack of it. The problem is that you are living in an alternate universe created by right wing sociopaths (Beck/ Limbaugh)eg. Because of the absurd positions of the right wing of the Republican party Romney got his asz handed to him. He would probably be happy to see Rush have a stroke and die. God knows what's keeping that fat lazy bastid alive anyway. And now the right wing , with the help of mindless stooges like you, is doubling down on their losing , mean spirited nonsense. This almost guarantees an easy victory for Hillary. Is that not clear enough for you? BTW if you're not aware of all the horrors that have been perpetuated in the name of Jesus, your grasp of history is at the fourth grade level. I love some things about America and hate others. Blind loyalty to your nation state is a Nazi virtue.
Are you saying you're a Nazi now?
Chairman Mao

Utica, NY

#10841 Aug 26, 2013
Mike Jones wrote:
<quoted text> Are you saying you're a Nazi now?
I wish I had time to help you with your reading comprehension problem. Maybe if you weren't so self absorbed and ego f#cked you could pay attention a little better. Good luck with that sparky!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is There Anyone Who is Happy in Utica? 1 hr Nano to Nowhere 22
frozen dome classic 1 hr Nobody cared 44
Joe Bonanossa Joining Allman Brothers 1 hr Joe Nobody 43
Local Greaser Angelo "Wopslop" Nole dies! Good ... 1 hr Deam that dream 23
Know you're a Utica Comets Welfare Hockey fan w... 2 hr Deam that dream 17
An actual book was found in Proctor 2 hr Superintendent 1
SUNY Poly offers tours of region's future 2 hr Deam that dream 123
Charlie Shove 3 hr Rise and Grind 48
state farm new hartford 5 hr Knows him 46
Utica Dating