Glenn Beck Sucks

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10832 Aug 15, 2013
Truth Dig wrote:
<quoted text>I don't answer to people who hate the basic principals this country was founded on.
What principles are you speaking?
We know you won't say because you don't know.
Mike Jones

United States

#10833 Aug 16, 2013
Chairman Mao wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have a problem with Jesus. I'm a Buddhist. I don't believe in him or disbelieve in him. Many of the founding fathers were considered to be Deists. They believed in a higher power, But, they had a big problem with the christian church. That was probably a result of that thousand year period of oppression, and torture done in the name of Jesus. The founding fathers created the best governing doctrine in history. But, they were no saints. Saints don't put humans in chains and rape them. There is no excuse for that. I appreciate America. What I don't appreciate is ignorant stooges (right wingers) who want to drag us back into the dark ages. I have never met an intelligent, sane person who could listen to these right wing pundits without laughing or throwing up. It is because of fools like you that the G.O.P. is in such a quandry. It is because of fools like you that Bill and Hillary laugh themselves to sleep every night.
Says the man using the handle "Chairman Mao". Do you believe in the "Great Leap Forward"? Last time I checked no one is advocating bringing back slavery! Unless you're a democrat, then Debt slavery is good, hard work is bad and we must take on more debt to feed, clothe and house those unwilling to work. Oh and corporate welfare financed by the middle class. GE paid NO taxes last year!
Chairman Mao

Oriskany Falls, NY

#10834 Aug 16, 2013
Mike Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the man using the handle "Chairman Mao". Do you believe in the "Great Leap Forward"? Last time I checked no one is advocating bringing back slavery! Unless you're a democrat, then Debt slavery is good, hard work is bad and we must take on more debt to feed, clothe and house those unwilling to work. Oh and corporate welfare financed by the middle class. GE paid NO taxes last year!
I'm not a commie, or even a leftie. It's just a funny screen name, you dolt! And I said nothing about "bringing back slavery". You strike me as one of those folks who are so preoccupied with their own puny egos that they are incapable of paying attention to anyone or anything else.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10835 Aug 17, 2013
Chairman Mao wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a commie, or even a leftie. It's just a funny screen name, you dolt! And I said nothing about "bringing back slavery". You strike me as one of those folks who are so preoccupied with their own puny egos that they are incapable of paying attention to anyone or anything else.
Skipping my questions to you? Takes too much thought?

So what is your point about slavery? Let's start with that simple question.
Chairman Mao

Oriskany Falls, NY

#10836 Aug 18, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Skipping my questions to you? Takes too much thought?
So what is your point about slavery? Let's start with that simple question.
OK, I'll try. And you can try not being so dense. OK sport? The issue of the founding fathers as slave owners came up because right wing zombies like yourself think that they have some kind of claim on the literal interpretation of the constitution and the founder's intent. While completely ignoring the fact that our original constitution allows for the keeping of human beings as slaves. It has been two hundred and fifty years of intense struggle to gain the most basic civil rights for blacks, women, gays etc. And all the while reactionary dolts like you have resisted any such progress. In fact you morons have now tried to make thw term "progressive" a bad word. Now you will say I am not clear enough. And that I need to answer some idiotic question. The problem all along is that you are an imbecile and a goose stepping member of an imbecilic movement.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10837 Aug 18, 2013
Chairman Mao wrote:
<quoted text>OK, I'll try. And you can try not being so dense. OK sport? The issue of the founding fathers as slave owners came up because right wing zombies like yourself think that they have some kind of claim on the literal interpretation of the constitution and the founder's intent. While completely ignoring the fact that our original constitution allows for the keeping of human beings as slaves. It has been two hundred and fifty years of intense struggle to gain the most basic civil rights for blacks, women, gays etc. And all the while reactionary dolts like you have resisted any such progress. In fact you morons have now tried to make thw term "progressive" a bad word. Now you will say I am not clear enough. And that I need to answer some idiotic question. The problem all along is that you are an imbecile and a goose stepping member of an imbecilic movement.
“OK, I'll try. And you can try not being so dense. OK sport? The issue of the founding fathers as slave owners came up because right wing zombies like yourself think that they have some kind of claim on the literal interpretation of the constitution and the founder's intent. While completely ignoring the fact that our original constitution allows for the keeping of human beings as slaves.” Interesting... Which article and section of “our original constitution allows” slavery?

“It has been two hundred and fifty years of intense struggle to gain the most basic civil rights for blacks, women, gays etc.” Because our Founding fathers started to ball rolling, with our Declaration of Independence and our “original constitution”. Do you think the world just changed it’s mind for no reason after thousands upon thousands of years of slave trade?

“And all the while reactionary dolts like you have resisted any such progress. In fact you morons have now tried to make thw term "progressive" a bad word.” It wasn’t before, but now that “progressive” means NO CHOICE for the American people in public education, drastically moving in the direction NO CHOICE in health care (trying to make it public), purchasing a huge auto company, dismantling it, selling some overseas, and losing BILLIONS of dollars from the American wage earners, HUGE bankrupting government programs that place financial bonds not only on your children but your grandchildren and their children, is by NO MEANS “progressive” nor is it positive for our Country.

“Now you will say I am not clear enough. And that I need to answer some idiotic question.”
Nope you’re clear, but as my statements above have shown you have a misunderstanding of our great history and pretty much show your slave hang up is imagination and emotionally driven without factual basis... Read more and the founding fathers and you’ll see their intent was to create a nation where ALL men are free... Now that I have shown your “progressive” programs only make you FEEL GOOD, and ruin our Country and remove our liberties makes it quite CLEAR “progressive” is in FACT a bad word. Unless you can show otherwise. You can't.

“The problem all along is that you are an imbecile and a goose stepping member of an imbecilic movement.” Pretty much I have shown the opposite.
bob

New York, NY

#10838 Aug 26, 2013
WOW! Three years later & over 10,000 posts. I feel so <sniff-sniff> proud..

[And now I'm in Constantia!]
Mike Jones

United States

#10839 Aug 26, 2013
Chairman Mao wrote:
<quoted text>The problem is not my clarity or the lack of it. The problem is that you are living in an alternate universe created by right wing sociopaths (Beck/ Limbaugh)eg. Because of the absurd positions of the right wing of the Republican party Romney got his asz handed to him. He would probably be happy to see Rush have a stroke and die. God knows what's keeping that fat lazy bastid alive anyway. And now the right wing , with the help of mindless stooges like you, is doubling down on their losing , mean spirited nonsense. This almost guarantees an easy victory for Hillary. Is that not clear enough for you? BTW if you're not aware of all the horrors that have been perpetuated in the name of Jesus, your grasp of history is at the fourth grade level. I love some things about America and hate others. Blind loyalty to your nation state is a Nazi virtue.
Are you saying you're a Nazi now?
Chairman Mao

Oriskany Falls, NY

#10841 Aug 26, 2013
Mike Jones wrote:
<quoted text> Are you saying you're a Nazi now?
I wish I had time to help you with your reading comprehension problem. Maybe if you weren't so self absorbed and ego f#cked you could pay attention a little better. Good luck with that sparky!
Chairman Mao

Oriskany Falls, NY

#10842 Aug 26, 2013
Where's that pesky little Jesus freak? What's his name again? Retard? Repulse? Oh wait, Respect! The problem is all he seems to respect is ignorance, and bigotry.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10843 Aug 26, 2013
Chairman Mao wrote:
Where's that pesky little Jesus freak? What's his name again? Retard? Repulse? Oh wait, Respect! The problem is all he seems to respect is ignorance, and bigotry.
More name calling? What a shock... Join the conversation when you have a clear understanding of our great Nation's history (hint: your public school education won't cut it).
Chairman Mao

Oriskany Falls, NY

#10844 Aug 29, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text> More name calling? What a shock... Join the conversation when you have a clear understanding of our great Nation's history (hint: your public school education won't cut it).
It looks like the Republican party is dead. Bigots,homophobes, Bible thumpers, and other assorted morons, Is there enough of these twits to win a general election? This is NOT the party of Lincoln. Would he look favorably on voter sipression and talkj of recession? Methinks not. What say you, Dummy?
dude

Ardsley, NY

#10845 Aug 30, 2013
Obama leads the racist crowd at the MLK celebration
dude

Ardsley, NY

#10846 Aug 30, 2013
failure Obama leading the United States into another war

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10847 Aug 30, 2013
Chairman Mao wrote:
<quoted text>It looks like the Republican party is dead. Bigots,homophobes, Bible thumpers, and other assorted morons, Is there enough of these twits to win a general election? This is NOT the party of Lincoln. Would he look favorably on voter sipression and talkj of recession? Methinks not. What say you, Dummy?
“It looks like the Republican party is dead.” Really? Is that why the hold a majority in the House?
“Methinks” You are a fatality of the US public education system.“Methinks” You lack clarity in your statements, blurting and misspelling words without going into ANY specifics.“Methinks” You are a small minded and can’t argue a point without going on a tangent of nonsense.
Join the conversation when you have a clear understanding of our great Nation's history and when you can be clear yourself.
Chairman Mao

Oriskany Falls, NY

#10848 Aug 30, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“It looks like the Republican party is dead.” Really? Is that why the hold a majority in the House?
“Methinks” You are a fatality of the US public education system.“Methinks” You lack clarity in your statements, blurting and misspelling words without going into ANY specifics.“Methinks” You are a small minded and can’t argue a point without going on a tangent of nonsense.
Join the conversation when you have a clear understanding of our great Nation's history and when you can be clear yourself.
"Methinks" is a parody of Elizabethan English. You mindless twit!
Chairman Mao

Oriskany Falls, NY

#10849 Aug 30, 2013
Oh, BTW , your Republican congress is the lowest rated in history. There's a history lesson for you. Tell us again how the original constitution got rid of slavery. You are a prime example of why they call the G.O.P. is called "The party of STUPID"

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10850 Aug 30, 2013
Chairman Mao wrote:
<quoted text>"Methinks" is a parody of Elizabethan English. You mindless twit!
More names and no clarity? I'm so surprised. Learn the spell and learn history!
Mike Jones

United States

#10852 Aug 30, 2013
Chairman Mao wrote:
Oh, BTW , your Republican congress is the lowest rated in history. There's a history lesson for you. Tell us again how the original constitution got rid of slavery. You are a prime example of why they call the G.O.P. is called "The party of STUPID"
The constitution didnt, the preamble to the constitution did. It espoused that we are all created equal. Did women's suffrage happen overnight? Does any large political movement happen overnight? The answer is no and I'm not willing to believe that you don't understand this. You just play by the rules of Bernays when you can't win on merit discredit the other persons sources and make it emotional. You have nothing.
Chairman Mao

Oriskany Falls, NY

#10853 Aug 30, 2013
OK, my adhd little friend. Try to focus. I know it's hard. I said " The constitution didn't get rid of slavery." And you are saying that the preamble did? Seriously?? Try telling that to all those black folks. who lived in chains for the next seventy years. "espousing is one thing., Living up to it is another. Let's not forget the following hundred years after the civil war. Have you ever heard of "Jim Crow"? You are almost as stupid as that Bible thumping idiot above. The Republican party has some wonderful history. eg. Teddy Roosevelt. Who, BTW was the great trust buster. Not a toady to the greedy corporations like you loons are. And how do you think LIncoln would feel about your moronic and ignoble attempts at voter supression. I'm sure he would be thrilled by all this stupid talk about ceceding from the union(eg, Rick Perry et.al. Eisenhower would be considered a total commie by your imbecilic standards. I bring up these historic facts about the founding fathers to throw a little reality on the blind nationalistic fervor that you right wing zombies are expressing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TRUMP looked so stupid. 21 min No Way 71
Presbyterian Home (Oct '14) 23 min Patient 24
Deleted Utica Coffee Roasting Post: ??? 31 min Jack 6
Jilll reels is hott 35 min Romas 7
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 44 min SueNY 6,153
Hanna denounces Trump, supports Clinton 48 min Richard Failure 223
Raises for county politicians 53 min NO Raises Tax Cuts 100
Sad Marriages 1 hr Backdoor 37
Ex UPD cop Thad Kaczor gets BUTTSHAFTED on Keeler! 8 hr Cny8976 62
Nano Uodate 21 hr Finance Professor 140

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages