You spoke about a loss of freedom and named no such thing:<quoted text>
"… You, without consent, lined pockets of politicians and friends with a trillion dollar stimulus package with very little “shovel ready projects”, you purchased an auto company and lost tons of money, you invested BILLIONS into failed green energy companies, you now, whether you believe in abortion or not, have to pay for abortions, tea party groups were unable to fund because the IRS removed their rights to do so, and the NSA has all of your phone records without your consent.
- Stimulus package: how is that losing your rights?
- Auto bail out / green jobs: again, not losing your rights.
- paying for abortions: that is not new, been here since HW Bush
- IRS tea party: IRS audtied liberal groups too. Also the only group denied tax exempt status was a liberal group.
- NSA: Program was in place BEFORE Obama. It is in accodance with duly passed congressional law. It is reviwed by congress and federal judges constantly. I suppose you would have us review wire tap warrents of suspected terrorists in open court?
You are such a fool. Make's me sad.
You've lost no rights. You named some spending deciions you don't agree with and programs that have been in place for YEARS. That is it. Was starting the Iraq war a violation of rights because it was a bad investment? Price tag on that? I'll give you a hint. Go read a book called "The 4 Trillion Dollar War." The stimulus was peanuts next to that.
GOP Wastes $4 trillion....crickets, crickets.
Obama stimuls...I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK...STOP THE COMMIES!!!!!
Get a book, read a newspaper. You're not allowed to argue with adults anymore.
Learn something, then we'll talk.