Glenn Beck Sucks

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10699 May 15, 2013
Do Americans understand that YOUR government and possibly the President has lied to you? Hope, Change, GM, Iraq, Afghanistan, Obamacare, no taxes on the middle-class, and now Benghazi and the IRS?

Get it together and ask questions and get the truth, and the Irony is these ARE NOT republicans.
BenGleck

New Hartford, NY

#10700 May 15, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
Do Americans understand that YOUR government and possibly the President has lied to you? Hope, Change, GM, Iraq, Afghanistan, Obamacare, no taxes on the middle-class, and now Benghazi and the IRS?
Get it together and ask questions and get the truth, and the Irony is these ARE NOT republicans.
Oh My God! The government has lied to us? Surely you meant to include "weapons of mass destruction","the Patriot act", Iran Gate", Watergate etc.. Of course this is just an oversight on your part. Otherwise you would be guilty of being nothng more than a hyper-partisan stooge. The kind that get's his world view from sociopathic crazy people on the radio.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10701 May 15, 2013
BenGleck wrote:
<quoted text>Oh My God! The government has lied to us? Surely you meant to include "weapons of mass destruction","the Patriot act", Iran Gate", Watergate etc.. Of course this is just an oversight on your part. Otherwise you would be guilty of being nothng more than a hyper-partisan stooge. The kind that get's his world view from sociopathic crazy people on the radio.
The truth is the truth… If you think Benghazi is no big deal then you’re the one who is a “hyper-partisan stooge”.
BenGleck

New Hartford, NY

#10702 May 15, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is the truth… If you think Benghazi is no big deal then you’re the one who is a “hyper-partisan stooge”.
Benghazi is a beer fart compared to invading Iraq under false pretences. Other than miNdless stooges like you chanting "Benghazi" day and night, what is your problem with Benghaz anyway? Do you think obama should have personally parachuted into the embassy? Do youbelieve that Obama personally directs the I.R.S? Does your schizoid guru, Glenn Beck, mention that the head of the i.r.s.? yOU'RE SO PHONY YOU STINK.
ben gleck

United States

#10703 May 15, 2013
Wow, Ben Gleck finally admits Obama is a LIAR.
ben gleck

United States

#10704 May 15, 2013
Ben Gleck admits he is an idiot!

Level 6

Location hidden

#10705 May 15, 2013
BenGleck wrote:
<quoted text>Benghazi is a beer fart compared to invading Iraq under false pretences. Other than miNdless stooges like you chanting "Benghazi" day and night, what is your problem with Benghaz anyway? Do you think obama should have personally parachuted into the embassy? Do youbelieve that Obama personally directs the I.R.S? Does your schizoid guru, Glenn Beck, mention that the head of the i.r.s.? yOU'RE SO PHONY YOU STINK.
“Benghazi is a beer fart compared to invading Iraq under false pretences.” WOW! Thus proving who is the “hyper-partisan stooge” based on facts.

“Other than miNdless stooges like you chanting "Benghazi" day and night, what is your problem with Benghaz anyway?” Are you NOT following the hearings? Our government knew it was a terror attack and covered it up. Lying to the American people… This is NOT opinion this is fact and it’s shameful.
“Do you think obama should have personally parachuted into the embassy?” Can you present

Tell us all, who was it that lied about Iraq WMDs to the world? Bush or Saddam Hussein? Facts are Facts and hind sight is 20/20. YOU are the “hyper-partisan stooge”.

“Do youbelieve that Obama personally directs the I.R.S?” Do you understand anything that is going on? Obama reamed the IRS and he said he didn’t know. In light of Benghazi, do you believe him? OF COURSE YOU DO! You’re a “hyper-partisan stooge” and you deny TRUTH to support your “hyper-partisan” bent. Sad! Un-American!
BenGleck

New Hartford, NY

#10706 May 15, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“Benghazi is a beer fart compared to invading Iraq under false pretences.” WOW! Thus proving who is the “hyper-partisan stooge” based on facts.
“Other than miNdless stooges like you chanting "Benghazi" day and night, what is your problem with Benghaz anyway?” Are you NOT following the hearings? Our government knew it was a terror attack and covered it up. Lying to the American people… This is NOT opinion this is fact and it’s shameful.
“Do you think obama should have personally parachuted into the embassy?” Can you present
Tell us all, who was it that lied about Iraq WMDs to the world? Bush or Saddam Hussein? Facts are Facts and hind sight is 20/20. YOU are the “hyper-partisan stooge”.
“Do youbelieve that Obama personally directs the I.R.S?” Do you understand anything that is going on? Obama reamed the IRS and he said he didn’t know. In light of Benghazi, do you believe him? OF COURSE YOU DO! You’re a “hyper-partisan stooge” and you deny TRUTH to support your “hyper-partisan” bent. Sad! Un-American!
You're confusing "facts" with the mindless rantings of right wing stooges. When you shoot off your ignorant mouth and label others as "unAmerican,you sound like a grand inquisitor. that's right, I almost forgot, you are a religous zealot.The kind of aszhole that our founding fathers tried to protect us from.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10707 May 15, 2013
BenGleck wrote:
<quoted text>You're confusing "facts" with the mindless rantings of right wing stooges. When you shoot off your ignorant mouth and label others as "unAmerican,you sound like a grand inquisitor. that's right, I almost forgot, you are a religous zealot.The kind of aszhole that our founding fathers tried to protect us from.
Who is ignorant? What did the White House say was the cause of the attack on 9/11 of last year? What did the hearings reveal? These ate undeniable facts and no amount of your mindless name calling changes these facts. And you and Obama are the kind of men our founding fathers warned us of.
Ben Gleck

Utica, NY

#10708 May 15, 2013
Obama LIES and then blames others for his own failures. Obama is bar far the worst President ever,

“229 Strong”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Climax, Kentucky

#10709 May 16, 2013
Beck is trashola!

“229 Strong”

Level 8

Climax, Kentucky

#10710 May 16, 2013
Ann Coulter: skinny white trash

“229 Strong”

Level 8

Climax, Kentucky

#10711 May 16, 2013
Karl Rove: old, confused white trash

“229 Strong”

Level 8

Climax, Kentucky

#10712 May 16, 2013
FoxNews: laughable

Level 6

Location hidden

#10713 May 16, 2013
Musikologist wrote:
FoxNews: laughable
You are delusional. Calling people names doesn't change facts.
nobadaddy

New Hartford, NY

#10714 May 17, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are delusional. Calling people names doesn't change facts.
You just called him a name, you idiot!

Level 6

Location hidden

#10717 May 17, 2013
nobadaddy wrote:
<quoted text>You just called him a name, you idiot!
I described his condition based on the facts. Name calling is used by the left to distract from issues in order to push their social agenda. Clearly you enjoy the same tactic.
nobadaddy

New Hartford, NY

#10718 May 17, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I described his condition based on the facts. Name calling is used by the left to distract from issues in order to push their social agenda. Clearly you enjoy the same tactic.
I also described your condition based on the facts. You are an idiot!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#10719 May 17, 2013
nobadaddy wrote:
<quoted text>I also described your condition based on the facts. You are an idiot!!!
Really? What facts are you speaking of?

Another thing the leftists do and blurt out anything as if it was truth and then we find out they are lies... Do you fall under this category?

Level 7

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#10720 May 17, 2013
More insipid idiocy from the usual stupid suspects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Work On Aud Improvements 2 min Gonna Be Great 451
mvwa 21 min Becher in Onieda ... 24
Utica "Welfare Economy" in decline year after y... 30 min Spotlight 1
Usmail Electric SCAM ALERT!!!! Taxpayer RIPOFF! 38 min Once a scammer 62
Coward Cretin The Dunce Say's Her Initials are ... 41 min WHY RJR WHY 5
in rochester for basketball 43 min wow 1
Salintino take down your signs 51 min Scummertino 9
Joette Mancuso 1 hr Welfare Cup Shrine 54
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 1 hr Scotts Smirk Slapped 708
Kelly Uvanni or the Summitt car girl? 7 hr arch stanton 21