Ben Gleck

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

The right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Case closed, if people want tanks and drones they are protected by the second amendment.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>But your holier than thouness,How did "a well regulated militia" get twisted to mean" A well armed populace?" Another question \, that maybe you could help me with is: Would Jesus have approved of the founding fathers who kept human beings as slaves, to be murdered and raped with impunity? And how does that promote "Liberty?"
The question is to you... Do you believe the second amendment where they refer to "a well regulated militia" means the state controls arms to the populace?
You understand the Declaration of Independence and Constitution were written with the idea savory would be abolished... And it was!
I understand liberty gets in your way of health care being a "right" to everyone and it means you need to take personal responsibility... But so be it. That's what makes America great!

Level 7

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The question is to you... Do you believe the second amendment where they refer to "a well regulated militia" means the state controls arms to the populace?
You understand the Declaration of Independence and Constitution were written with the idea savory would be abolished... And it was!
I understand liberty gets in your way of health care being a "right" to everyone and it means you need to take personal responsibility... But so be it. That's what makes America great!
You really are an idiot. The Constitution doesn't abolish slavery: it actually acknowledges it and classifies some people as being only three-fifths human.

Do you think that people have the right to own anti-aircraft missile launchers?

You're a hate filled maniac. And a dope.
Ben Gleck

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine if you found out that your neighbors had human beings in chains, and were beating them and raping them ? Would you honor them as champions of "Liberty?". FYI the constitution did nothing to free the slaves. There was this messy little thing called the Civil War seven decades later that did that. You must have gone to the Michelle Bachman school of history. How do you interpret "a well Regulated militia" as a bunch of ignorant idiots with hundred round assault rifles with the "Liberty" to shoot innocent people? You're obviously attracted to this thread because you listen to that moronic, paranoid schizophrenic (Glenn Beck). He scares the crap out of dopes like you and then sells you over priced gold coins and over priced M.R.I.s.He's a total nincompoop , and so are you.
Ben Gleck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

U.S. sees highest poverty spike since the 1960s, leaving 50 million Americans poor after government has spent TRLLIONS

Where did Obama spend those TRILLIONs of extra dollars?

Who got rich while the poor got poorer?
Ben Gleck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Failure Obama getting ready to start another WAR. Coward Obama seems to like starting wars.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Truth Dig wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are an idiot. The Constitution doesn't abolish slavery: it actually acknowledges it and classifies some people as being only three-fifths human.
You are a fatality of the public school system.

First, You blatantly ignore the Declaration of Independence, and blather on about the 3/5ths clause, which makes you very small minded, lacking in thought and scarcely having intelligence.

Our founding fathers were very intentional about our founding and our documents and paved a way for SUCCESSFUL abolition of slavery… To deny this is to deny gravity holding you backside to the ground. Do you understand that slavery was a worldwide practice since man began to populate the earth? And for a small group of men to change that at the founding of our Nation would be impossible? They prioritized and put into place a Nation where ALL can break founds, make true progress and ALL can be free… They knew the vastness of liberty and true abolitionism came to pass. I will remind you that is was Christians and republicans that lead point on abolition.

Second, the Second Amendment of the Bill of Rights states our right to bare arms, and as much as you and government want to restrict that it is impossible.

Liberty of Americans comes from God, not government.

I love my God, my fellow man, my Country, my community, my wife, my kids and my family… I have more love in my little toe than you could ever feel… That’s why I’ve always felt sorry for you.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>Can you imagine if you found out that your neighbors had human beings in chains, and were beating them and raping them ? Would you honor them as champions of "Liberty?". FYI the constitution did nothing to free the slaves. There was this messy little thing called the Civil War seven decades later that did that. You must have gone to the Michelle Bachman school of history. How do you interpret "a well Regulated militia" as a bunch of ignorant idiots with hundred round assault rifles with the "Liberty" to shoot innocent people? You're obviously attracted to this thread because you listen to that moronic, paranoid schizophrenic (Glenn Beck). He scares the crap out of dopes like you and then sells you over priced gold coins and over priced M.R.I.s.He's a total nincompoop , and so are you.
“Can you imagine if you found out that your neighbors had human beings in chains, and were beating them and raping them ? Would you honor them as champions of "Liberty?"” That’s a stupid statement… BUT No, because they are infringing upon the rights of the persons they are beating and raping, thereby loosing their rights and should be incarsarated.
“FYI the constitution did nothing to free the slaves.” Yes, it did as well as The Declaration of Independence, Christians and republicans…“There was this messy little thing called the Civil War seven decades later that did that.” Sad that it came to war (I’m sure the founders would have liked a more gradual change however there were many who couldn’t let go and had to be made to) but it did and true abolition came to pass.

“You must have gone to the Michelle Bachman school of history.” Like dig you’re a fatality of the modern public school system.

“How do you interpret "a well Regulated militia" as a bunch of ignorant idiots with hundred round assault rifles with the "Liberty" to shoot innocent people?” I asked you the question,“Do you believe the second amendment where they refer to "a well regulated militia" means the state controls arms to the populace?” I know you’re too gutless to answer… Your liberal mindset is to distract and push your mindless agenda of more government and less freedom.

Ready, go! Call me more names, say I listen to radio, and I’m full of hate because I love liberty and America.
Mike Jones

Sauquoit, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Truth Dig wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the Constitution DOES abolish slavery. The Constitution was amended to free the slaves. It is a living document that can be changed. The founders knew that times would change so they made it to be altered. Which is why I don't understand the whole gun conrol debate. We could solve the whole issue if 38 states agreed to disband the 2nd amendment.

Level 5

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“Can you imagine if you found out that your neighbors had human beings in chains, and were beating them and raping them ? Would you honor them as champions of "Liberty?"” That’s a stupid statement… BUT No, because they are infringing upon the rights of the persons they are beating and raping, thereby loosing their rights and should be incarsarated.
“FYI the constitution did nothing to free the slaves.” Yes, it did as well as The Declaration of Independence, Christians and republicans…“There was this messy little thing called the Civil War seven decades later that did that.” Sad that it came to war (I’m sure the founders would have liked a more gradual change however there were many who couldn’t let go and had to be made to) but it did and true abolition came to pass.
“You must have gone to the Michelle Bachman school of history.” Like dig you’re a fatality of the modern public school system.
“How do you interpret "a well Regulated militia" as a bunch of ignorant idiots with hundred round assault rifles with the "Liberty" to shoot innocent people?” I asked you the question,“Do you believe the second amendment where they refer to "a well regulated militia" means the state controls arms to the populace?” I know you’re too gutless to answer… Your liberal mindset is to distract and push your mindless agenda of more government and less freedom.
Ready, go! Call me more names, say I listen to radio, and I’m full of hate because I love liberty and America.
Then according to your statement many of the founding fathers should have been incarcerated. Because they did imprison human beings against their will. And they did beat, rape, and abuse them. Please quote where the Constitution makes an honest attempt to free the slaves. You quote a "Well REGULATED militia. What part of the word Regulated don't you understand? Your self righteousness only makes your ignorance more despicable. Surely you must understand that although Lincoln was indeed a Republican, as soon as Johnson signed the civil rights act in 1964 every racist Dixiecrat in the southern states immediately became the Republican douche bags of today. The early Republicans were great. Lincoln,Teddy Roosevelt etc. They actually cared about the working people and the poor and the environment. Unlike the mean spirited, ignorant, ass kissers of the plutocrats that we have today.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Mike Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the Constitution DOES abolish slavery. The Constitution was amended to free the slaves. It is a living document that can be changed. The founders knew that times would change so they made it to be altered. Which is why I don't understand the whole gun conrol debate. We could solve the whole issue if 38 states agreed to disband the 2nd amendment.
The Constitution is NOT a living document; it is our supreme law of our land, establishing government (Legislature, executive and judiciary) the rules and limits of power, as well as the frame of federalism defining differences of power from citizen, state to federal, AND article V, the Amendment process.

The Bill of Rights and the other amendments came about because the initial Constitution failed to address real life issues within and between the states and federal governments, and these were achieved because of article 5 of our Constitution. The rules in article 5 are clear and purposeful as to cause serious thought about any amendment before anything can be done to amended our Constitution.

It is entirely possible to make an amendment to disband to 2nd amendment of the Bill or Rights, however, it is impossible and will NEVER happen because of the fact more Americans understand the importance of the 2nd amendment then there are people who fear guns.

Oh yes, and thank God for the 13th amendment, the founder’s dreams finally found!

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>Then according to your statement many of the founding fathers should have been incarcerated. Because they did imprison human beings against their will. And they did beat, rape, and abuse them. Please quote where the Constitution makes an honest attempt to free the slaves. You quote a "Well REGULATED militia. What part of the word Regulated don't you understand? Your self righteousness only makes your ignorance more despicable. Surely you must understand that although Lincoln was indeed a Republican, as soon as Johnson signed the civil rights act in 1964 every racist Dixiecrat in the southern states immediately became the Republican douche bags of today. The early Republicans were great. Lincoln,Teddy Roosevelt etc. They actually cared about the working people and the poor and the environment. Unlike the mean spirited, ignorant, ass kissers of the plutocrats that we have today.
“Then according to your statement many of the founding fathers should have been incarcerated. Because they did imprison human beings against their will. And they did beat, rape, and abuse them.” That’s my opinion, but it wasn’t reality was it? The world practice since the beginning of man stared to end with the Declaration of Independence.

“Please quote where the Constitution makes an honest attempt to free the slaves.” Amendments 1-10

“You quote a "Well REGULATED militia. What part of the word Regulated don't you understand?” I understand the 2nd amendment in it’s entirety, however I asked you a specific question and I was right… You’re too gutless to answer… Last chance then I’ll answer:“Do you believe the second amendment where they refer to "a well regulated militia" means the state controls arms to the populace?”

I direct your words towards you,“Your self righteousness only makes your ignorance more despicable.”

“Surely you must understand that although Lincoln was indeed a Republican, as soon as Johnson signed the civil rights act in 1964 every racist Dixiecrat in the southern states immediately became the Republican douche bags of today. The early Republicans were great. Lincoln,Teddy Roosevelt etc. They actually cared about the working people and the poor and the environment. Unlike the mean spirited, ignorant, ass kissers of the plutocrats that we have today.” News for you most republicans are the same today as Lincoln was then, but liberal leftists like yourself have a hold on both parties and frankly it sucks.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution is NOT a living document; it is our supreme law of our land, establishing government (Legislature, executive and judiciary) the rules and limits of power, as well as the frame of federalism defining differences of power from citizen, state to federal, AND article V, the Amendment process.
The Bill of Rights and the other amendments came about because the initial Constitution failed to address real life issues within and between the states and federal governments, and these were achieved because of article 5 of our Constitution. The rules in article 5 are clear and purposeful as to cause serious thought about any amendment before anything can be done to amended our Constitution.
It is entirely possible to make an amendment to disband to 2nd amendment of the Bill or Rights, however, it is impossible and will NEVER happen because of the fact more Americans understand the importance of the 2nd amendment then there are people who fear guns.
Oh yes, and thank God for the 13th amendment, the founder’s dreams finally found!
You need to cite the source of the above quote. Obviously those are not your words. As you haven't written one coherent sentence in two years. Do you know what plagiarism is? BTW only an idiot doesn't "fear guns". And yes I am an ex Marine with combat experience. What experience do you have?
Ben Gleck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Really, so you are anti gun and only want the criminals to have weapons?
Mike Jones wrote:
<quoted text>

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>You need to cite the source of the above quote. Obviously those are not your words. As you haven't written one coherent sentence in two years. Do you know what plagiarism is? BTW only an idiot doesn't "fear guns". And yes I am an ex Marine with combat experience. What experience do you have?
Take off... These are my words... The incoherency in on your part… Maybe lay off the wine.

Marine, with combat experience… And I pity you if you fear a gun.
Pleasure Kevin

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Take off... These are my words... The incoherency in on your part… Maybe lay off the wine.
If you aren't afraid of a device that anyone with an index finger can use to murder dozens of people, you certainly have some mental hygiene issues.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Pleasure Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
If you aren't afraid of a device that anyone with an index finger can use to murder dozens of people, you certainly have some mental hygiene issues.
Only is you assume everyone with an index finger means you harm... My question to you is, are you afraid to use your index finger?

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You, my friend are a lying sack of crap. Have you ever been in combat, cubicle boy? Have you seen friends shot to pieces in front of your eyes? No, of course not. That's why you don't fear guns. All you ever did is sit around listening to some fat, lying , sack of sh#t on the A.M. radio. You are a pompous, phony, whiny little turd. Who so desperately needs to feel good about your ignorant, cowardly existence that you glom unto whatever mindless dogma is being served up. Of course not all Republicans are racists. But, the vast majority of racists are Republicans. Can you explain that? "I like your Christ.
I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ! Mahatma Gandhi (now you see how I cited my source? That's what you should do too, sissy boy)
Mike Jones

Sauquoit, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Ben Gleck wrote:
Really, so you are anti gun and only want the criminals to have weapons?
<quoted text>
No, I am not anti gun. As a matter of fact if owning a gun one day will make me a criminal so be it. What I'm saying is this is incrementalism. One day they will take our guns, every country except the US and Switzerland has done it, I don't need anymore evidence. They won't get mine, and I'm not the type that says you will have to pry it from my cold dead fingers. Subversion and diversion are much easier than confrontation.
Mike Jones

Sauquoit, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>You, my friend are a lying sack of crap. Have you ever been in combat, cubicle boy? Have you seen friends shot to pieces in front of your eyes? No, of course not. That's why you don't fear guns. All you ever did is sit around listening to some fat, lying , sack of sh#t on the A.M. radio. You are a pompous, phony, whiny little turd. Who so desperately needs to feel good about your ignorant, cowardly existence that you glom unto whatever mindless dogma is being served up. Of course not all Republicans are racists. But, the vast majority of racists are Republicans. Can you explain that? "I like your Christ.
I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ! Mahatma Gandhi (now you see how I cited my source? That's what you should do too, sissy boy)
Combat experience in this day and age is BS, no one cares we aren't at war within our borders. Why don't you put it on your resume. That and $1.50 will get you a bag of chips. War is a weapon of the plutocrats you claim to hate so much!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

187 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
How do you forgive your cheating husband 30 min city 8
Who Is Christian Winthrop 55 min Bobbytheaddict 11
How can Zecca run 1 hr Voter 1
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 1 hr UticaNY 5,590
Wetlands permit for Marcy Nanocenter site OK'd 1 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 163
Policelli twins transfering to ND for basketball. 1 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 71
Dawn Taylor 1 hr Bobbytheaddict 1
Someone needs to report abuse for "Bobby Lies a... 1 hr cretin riggie 26
riggie hates the life he has been dealt 1 hr cretin riggie 55
Irish Fest 3 hr slapanut 34
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••