Glenn Beck Sucks

Level 5

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#10350 Mar 25, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
More simple questions you won’t answer… HOW does the “top 5% gobbling up the lions share of the wealth”?
Do you believe a person can get rich in America with hard work?
When wealth distribution because the goal of an administration what do people with wealth do?
Still have that incoherency problem? The first question isn't a question, or even a thought. The second question " can a person in America still get rich?" of course . But, it's getting harder all the time. Thanks mostly to the failed Trickle down idiocy of your party. The third question is very stupid. But I'll try. When the super rich feel that their vast amount of wealth is in jeapordy they will pay fat slob sociapaths on the A.M. radio to rile up every ignorant , racist, homophobic nit whit in the country to vote against their self interests. Apparently that doesn't seem to be working, since every position that you have supported in the last two years has been a loser. LOL!

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10351 Mar 25, 2013
Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>Still have that incoherency problem? The first question isn't a question, or even a thought. The second question " can a person in America still get rich?" of course . But, it's getting harder all the time. Thanks mostly to the failed Trickle down idiocy of your party. The third question is very stupid. But I'll try. When the super rich feel that their vast amount of wealth is in jeapordy they will pay fat slob sociapaths on the A.M. radio to rile up every ignorant , racist, homophobic nit whit in the country to vote against their self interests. Apparently that doesn't seem to be working, since every position that you have supported in the last two years has been a loser. LOL!
Like I said you won’t answer… Distracting is all you do.

The first question is directed toward your claim “top 5% gobbling up the lions share of the wealth”… The Question is simple HOW… HOW DO THE RICH “gob[le] up the lions share of the wealth”? If you can’t answer this simply then you are claim is bold-faced lie. Green with envy? Most likely.

Second, You blathering about “failed Trickle down idiocy” means nothing but certainly shows your economic knowledge is null.

The rest of your leftist blather shows the precise reason why you are not a high wage earner.

Level 5

Location hidden

#10352 Mar 25, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said you won’t answer… Distracting is all you do.
The first question is directed toward your claim “top 5% gobbling up the lions share of the wealth”… The Question is simple HOW… HOW DO THE RICH “gob[le] up the lions share of the wealth”? If you can’t answer this simply then you are claim is bold-faced lie. Green with envy? Most likely.
Second, You blathering about “failed Trickle down idiocy” means nothing but certainly shows your economic knowledge is null.
The rest of your leftist blather shows the precise reason why you are not a high wage earner.
Ok My slow witted friend. Please reread your first question , and you by using the wrong tense of gobble.(yiu used gobbling) your question became nonsensical. I see you found a new pet word "distraction" Is that what you right wing stooges now use to define an answer that falls outside of your insane philosophy. BTW Dummy. Who says you get to ask all the questions? You never once respond to my ideas, except to automatically call them distractions. Now you have taken to the limbaugh/ Romney madness of accusing anyone who disagrees with you as "envious". I happen to be very comfortable, I have a wonderful family. And I am extremely thankful for all that I have. I am not a wage earner, low or high. And haven't been for thirty five years.I am a business man. I have health care. In fact my wife is a doctor. Although, thank God I never seem to need it. i am probably the most fit 64 year old you will ever see. I am often mistaken for fifty or less. So shove your envious bullsh#t up your right wing arse. I could explain to you exactly how the top5% "gobbled" up all ther wealth. But, you are too dumb to understand it. It's guys like you who make up the party of stupid.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10353 Mar 25, 2013
Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>Ok My slow witted friend. Please reread your first question , and you by using the wrong tense of gobble.(yiu used gobbling) your question became nonsensical. I see you found a new pet word "distraction" Is that what you right wing stooges now use to define an answer that falls outside of your insane philosophy. BTW Dummy. Who says you get to ask all the questions? You never once respond to my ideas, except to automatically call them distractions. Now you have taken to the limbaugh/ Romney madness of accusing anyone who disagrees with you as "envious". I happen to be very comfortable, I have a wonderful family. And I am extremely thankful for all that I have. I am not a wage earner, low or high. And haven't been for thirty five years.I am a business man. I have health care. In fact my wife is a doctor. Although, thank God I never seem to need it. i am probably the most fit 64 year old you will ever see. I am often mistaken for fifty or less. So shove your envious bullsh#t up your right wing arse. I could explain to you exactly how the top5% "gobbled" up all ther wealth. But, you are too dumb to understand it. It's guys like you who make up the party of stupid.
Like I said… You won’t answer… So based on the evidence of fact I sadly call you a liar.

You have shown nothing but distain for me (I am registered as an independent BTW), the republican party, white men,“big” business and rich Americans, acting as if they are all against you and poor people who can’t fend from themselves (another lie BTW).

Your sad desire to let government control health care, big business, take from the rich, is misguided and pitifully sad.

WE are ALL Americans and the one who have the TRUE power to keep any of us down is GOVERNMENT, and you willing to hand over your backside to it.

P.S. Your wife won’t be a doctor much longer because the government gets to dictate her earnings… It won’t be worth her time, and you will be the first to go because you’re too old and a drain on the system.

Level 5

Location hidden

#10354 Mar 25, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said… You won’t answer… So based on the evidence of fact I sadly call you a liar.
You have shown nothing but distain for me (I am registered as an independent BTW), the republican party, white men,“big” business and rich Americans, acting as if they are all against you and poor people who can’t fend from themselves (another lie BTW).
Your sad desire to let government control health care, big business, take from the rich, is misguided and pitifully sad.
WE are ALL Americans and the one who have the TRUE power to keep any of us down is GOVERNMENT, and you willing to hand over your backside to it.
P.S. Your wife won’t be a doctor much longer because the government gets to dictate her earnings… It won’t be worth her time, and you will be the first to go because you’re too old and a drain on the system.
Look dummy, the poor have medicaid. The retired have medicair, the rich have enough money to buy cadilac policies. The A.H.A. is an attempt to provide health care for middle class Americans and the working poor. Is it perfect? No. does it help people? yes. in fact quite a bit. My wife has been a doctor for more than twenty years. And she will continue to be so. Just because idiots like you listen to douche bags like Glenn Beck , it doesn't mean that you have the slightest clue what is going on. As I have explained to you several times, The A.H.A. was first authored by the Heritage Foundation. Do you even know who that is, Dummy? It's the most powerful conservative think tank in the country. I have been in their office in Washington. It's at the far end of the mall. The idea was to promote personal responsibility. But, why explain this to someone as whitless as you. You lying sack of crap. You don't have an independent bone in your body. You are a Glenn Beck following stooge. A parrot, a no mind. It's funny to hear some pencil necked, cubicle dwelling, data punching, geek squeak of freedom. You've never experienced a minute of it.
Obama SUCKS

United States

#10355 Mar 25, 2013
When will my health insurance premiums go down 3000 percent like Obama promised?
Obama SUCKS

United States

#10356 Mar 25, 2013
Obamacare is a TAX on the middleclass and the poor!
Obama SUCKS

United States

#10357 Mar 25, 2013
The United States will go bankrupt and will be taken over by China.
Ben Gleck

Utica, NY

#10358 Mar 25, 2013
Obamacare is a 7 trillion dollar waste of money. I hope the death panels don't geet me.

Level 7

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#10359 Mar 25, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness” YES! From God… You hate this because that means the government cannot remove these rights from Americans. You hate this because it allows Americans to work hard and to get rich if they so desire and YOU can’t do a thing about it. You hate because you envy, something the Popes urges you NOT to do, BUT you don’t REALLY care about what the Pope says… And you hate me because I remind you daily that Americans HAVE liberty, and have rights REGARDLESS of your hatful leftist spewing.
Call me all the names you want… It doesn’t change the truth.
First, you are citing the Declaration of Independence. It is not the governing document of the United States (or any country). Second, what you define as "liberty" is nothing more than exploitation of the weak and poor by the rich and powerful. Some of the very things our founders, and Jesus, railed against.

Dummy.

Level 7

Location hidden

#10360 Mar 25, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
G.W. Bush = tax reduction for ALL Americans
Obama= Tax the rich, OH, and since the OBAMACARE mandate is unconstitutional we the government will enforce it as a TAX on the middle class.
Food Stamps=government irresponsibility.
TAX subsidies for the 47% of Americans who pay no federal taxes=A incoherent idea of “FAIR”.
Oil and Gas Lease Giveaways to Exxon Mobile =“LIBERTY”
Climate Change Research = The largest political scam in human history… Gore said parts of New York would be under water by now...
This is more fun than even I imagined… Showing your leftist bias and ignorance.
You’re mental, clueless and you do in fact HATE American values. Otherwise tell us how you enjoy the freedoms your creator gives you, your American dream.
LMFAO!!!!! Like I said....... a complete and total fraud!!!
Obummer

Utica, NY

#10361 Mar 25, 2013
Record HIGH deficts with Obama
Recod number inpoverty under Obama
Record National debt under Obama
8 million jobs lost by Obama
Gas prices doubles under Obama

Obama and FAILURE are one and the same.

Level 7

Location hidden

#10362 Mar 25, 2013
Mike Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
We lived in a different world under the tax conditions of the past. There was no China, there was no South Korea, Mexico, we are in a more competitive environment thanks to free trade agreements. Those taxes are basically value added taxes that are passed on to consumers. That means less money for the poor. The people you supposedly think the government is helping. So I ask if goods and services cost more because of taxes and it takes a larger part of their paycheck to provide for their family how does that help them?
How do you keep American companies from outsourcing when the Corporate tax rates all over the world are lower?
Income taxes are not value added taxes. Increasing the top marginal tax rate has no impact on the price of goods and services. If anything, higher taxes are contractionary and therefore would cause prices to drop.

American businesses, despite the corporate tax rates you bemoan, are experiencing the highest profits in the recorded history of the country. http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/12...

There is no empirical evidence to support anything you posted here.

Level 7

Location hidden

#10363 Mar 25, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
More simple questions you won’t answer… HOW does the “top 5% gobbling up the lions share of the wealth”?
Do you believe a person can get rich in America with hard work?
When wealth distribution because the goal of an administration what do people with wealth do?
How are the richest people in the country gobbling up all of the income? For one, by exploiting workers, pitting them against slave labor in 3rd world countries, outsourcing jobs to those countries, and pocketing the wages and benefits that used to be paid to American workers. That's one way. How did Mitt Romney make his fortune? You may want to look at how our tax code gives preferential treatment to executives who drive up short term stock prices by destroying American jobs.

There are so many ways in which the system is set-up and manipulated to enrich oligarchs at the expense of the vast majority people, it is hard to believe that you are unaware of at least one way in which it is accomplished.
Obama SUCKS

United States

#10364 Mar 25, 2013
Obama beats every Preisent in history in the FAILURE catagory.
Supply side Jesus

Oriskany Falls, NY

#10366 Mar 25, 2013
Truth Dig wrote:
<quoted text>
How are the richest people in the country gobbling up all of the income? For one, by exploiting workers, pitting them against slave labor in 3rd world countries, outsourcing jobs to those countries, and pocketing the wages and benefits that used to be paid to American workers. That's one way. How did Mitt Romney make his fortune? You may want to look at how our tax code gives preferential treatment to executives who drive up short term stock prices by destroying American jobs.
There are so many ways in which the system is set-up and manipulated to enrich oligarchs at the expense of the vast majority people, it is hard to believe that you are unaware of at least one way in which it is accomplished.
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men are so full of doubts." Bertrand Russel.
Supply side Jesus

Oriskany Falls, NY

#10367 Mar 25, 2013
Obama SUCKS wrote:
Obama beats every Preisent in history in the FAILURE catagory.
Maybe if you could figure out how to spell President and category, someone would respond to you. Although, i doubt it.
Leechdumbasscrat

United States

#10368 Mar 25, 2013
Idiot say what?

Obama biggest failure in American history.
Supply side Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe if you could figure out how to spell President and category, someone would respond to you. Although, i doubt it.
Leechs burn in hell

United States

#10369 Mar 25, 2013
The obama death panels will puT an end to the leeches.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10370 Mar 25, 2013
Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>Look dummy, the poor have medicaid. The retired have medicair, the rich have enough money to buy cadilac policies. The A.H.A. is an attempt to provide health care for middle class Americans and the working poor. Is it perfect? No. does it help people? yes. in fact quite a bit. My wife has been a doctor for more than twenty years. And she will continue to be so. Just because idiots like you listen to douche bags like Glenn Beck , it doesn't mean that you have the slightest clue what is going on. As I have explained to you several times, The A.H.A. was first authored by the Heritage Foundation. Do you even know who that is, Dummy? It's the most powerful conservative think tank in the country. I have been in their office in Washington. It's at the far end of the mall. The idea was to promote personal responsibility. But, why explain this to someone as whitless as you. You lying sack of crap. You don't have an independent bone in your body. You are a Glenn Beck following stooge. A parrot, a no mind. It's funny to hear some pencil necked, cubicle dwelling, data punching, geek squeak of freedom. You've never experienced a minute of it.
“the poor have medicaid. The retired have medicair, the rich have enough money to buy cadilac policies.” WHY? Tell us the reasons why?

Good luck to your wife... Obamacare will be a HUGE challenge for her.

“The idea was to promote personal responsibility” If what you say is true then why not outlaw sex outside of marriage to “promote personal responsibility” and have much fiewer abortions? Personal responsibility isn’t FORCED upon an individual with legislation...

Do you know who these men are without GOOGLE? George Read, Caesar Rodney, Robert Morris, John Morton, Benjamin Rush, George Ross, James Smith, James Wilson, George Taylor, Robert Treat Paine, Elbridge Gerry, Josiah Bartlett, William Whipple, Matthew Thornton, Stephen Hopkins, William Ellery, Lewis Morris, Philip Livingston, Francis Lewis, William Floyd, William Paca... My bones are crying out for independence just like these brave men did!

It’s you who desires government to remove independence because you THINK the can “promote personal responsibility” through government and laws... You make claims you can’t back up all to force other Americans to do what some leftist pamphlet told you was right.

This is America and if you hate it so much leave... You are free to do so... But our Constitution says our government is to protect our God given rights, and you and all of my elected officials will hear from me until it is done. Call me all the names you want, but America isn’t the place for bankrupting social programs that stem from small minds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frank Pelli wrong for North Utica 2 min The people 56
Wegmans Coming To Whitesboro 5 min TheSlobSeemann 153
WKTV News is Cupcake Fake News for Upstate.... 6 min Mensa Member 9
Kelly - Temporary Chief Fire Department 15 min Some People 3
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 15 min TheSlobSeemann 62
Spectrum versus WKTV 22 min birnie 6
Boycott Keeler show sponsors 22 min Save it 5
Keeler calls Joe Marino (Utica Councilman) out ... 1 hr Keeler Stinks 116
Claudia Bad Mouthing 12 hr Claudia already won 32

Utica Jobs