Ben Gleck

New Hartford, NY

#10106 Mar 2, 2013
Where is the obama budget?

Where is the Senate budget?

When did the Republicans take over the Senate?

Stop welfare now.
Ben Gleck

New Hartford, NY

#10107 Mar 2, 2013
The Obama economy, 4 years of failure and creating poverty!

Feeling poorer?
Americans saw their income drop so dramatically in January that it marked the deepest one-month decline in 20 years.
obama

New Hartford, NY

#10108 Mar 2, 2013
A vote for me is a vote for less jobs and higher taxes.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10109 Mar 2, 2013
Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>The G.O.P. wants less regulation for the same reason crooks want less cops.
And tell us the reason why liberal leftists want more regulation?

Level 5

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#10110 Mar 2, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what "leftist liberals" want. But, intelligent Americans want smart regulations on big business. The same regulations that were in place when we became the best economy in the world. As for stupid , needless regulations, get rid of them. As I stated before. "Free Market" does not mean lawless Capitalism. Allowing a system that puts all the wealth in the top five %while leaving the rest broke isn't good for anyone. Not even big business, in the long run. I believe you got your economic education from crazy people on the radio.
Ben Gleck

New Hartford, NY

#10111 Mar 2, 2013
You truly are an idiot. That Republican controlled Congress must have did it? LOL

Regulate into prosperity? How stupid. About as stupid as Obama trying to spend into prosperity.

The best economy was because we were not supporting all the leeches, people were forced to go to work. Lazy people like you could not drag down the eonomy.

The only way to prosper is to stop taking all the money in taxation. Stop giving to lazy people like you.
Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what "leftist liberals" want. But, intelligent Americans want smart regulations on big business. The same regulations that were in place when we became the best economy in the world. As for stupid , needless regulations, get rid of them. As I stated before. "Free Market" does not mean lawless Capitalism. Allowing a system that puts all the wealth in the top five %while leaving the rest broke isn't good for anyone. Not even big business, in the long run. I believe you got your economic education from crazy people on the radio.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10112 Mar 2, 2013
Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what "leftist liberals" want. But, intelligent Americans want smart regulations on big business. The same regulations that were in place when we became the best economy in the world. As for stupid , needless regulations, get rid of them. As I stated before. "Free Market" does not mean lawless Capitalism. Allowing a system that puts all the wealth in the top five %while leaving the rest broke isn't good for anyone. Not even big business, in the long run. I believe you got your economic education from crazy people on the radio.
Again, the "free market" has never been, and never with be a full blown "free market". But buying car companies and pushing to control health care isn't allowing a "fair" or "level playing field". It lets the corrupt government elites impose upon out liberties.

Make no mistake that's what the liberal leftists want! Egalitarianism is what they want. Make government cause income equality, right. A bus boy earn the same as a surgeon?

I know that's what you're about as you repeat yourself over and over on these posts.
Ben Gleck

United States

#10113 Mar 2, 2013
Glecky wins, everyone LOSES their jobs. 170 million jobs gone. That is right out of the Democrats mouths. Everybody is not out of work.

Level 7

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#10114 Mar 2, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
To stop corporate wall street thieves from robbing the country blind, dope.

Level 7

Location hidden

#10115 Mar 2, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, the "free market" has never been, and never with be a full blown "free market". But buying car companies and pushing to control health care isn't allowing a "fair" or "level playing field". It lets the corrupt government elites impose upon out liberties.
Make no mistake that's what the liberal leftists want! Egalitarianism is what they want. Make government cause income equality, right. A bus boy earn the same as a surgeon?
I know that's what you're about as you repeat yourself over and over on these posts.
So much hatred. So much anger. Such a shame. Sad, really.

Oh, and so much stupidity.
Ben Gleck

United States

#10116 Mar 2, 2013
Obama lost 170 MILLION jobs with his sequester plan.
Ben Gleck

United States

#10117 Mar 2, 2013
The entire country is CLOSED.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10118 Mar 2, 2013
Truth Dig wrote:
<quoted text>To stop corporate wall street thieves from robbing the country blind, dope.
1 trillion dollar annual deficit on the taxpayer and who's robbing the Country blind?

You're a leftist drone.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10119 Mar 2, 2013
Truth Dig wrote:
<quoted text>So much hatred. So much anger. Such a shame. Sad, really.

Oh, and so much stupidity.
Lol. Right.
Ben Gleck

New Hartford, NY

#10120 Mar 2, 2013
The entire country is now on welfare and unemployment. I am so happy.
Ben Gleck

United States

#10121 Mar 2, 2013
I went to the rescue missiom to eat and it is closed because of obama sequester.

Level 5

Location hidden

#10122 Mar 2, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're a Republican complaining about the national debt, you must have howled when Reagan tripled it, and then Bush doubled it again. Right?

Level 5

Location hidden

#10123 Mar 2, 2013
Truth Dig wrote:
<quoted text>
To stop corporate wall street thieves from robbing the country blind, dope.
Maybe we should stop trying to explain ourselves to stupid people. What are we Jack Ass whisperers?

Level 7

Location hidden

#10124 Mar 2, 2013
Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe we should stop trying to explain ourselves to stupid people. What are we Jack Ass whisperers?
LMAO!

That is a classic! That should my new screen name!
Ben Gleck

New Hartford, NY

#10125 Mar 2, 2013
It is getting dark outside, the Obama sequesteration has taken the sun away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Dr's who take Medicaid? 1 hr Patient 4
standard insulation 4 hr NARPONE21 1
Massage Therapist 6 hr Stiff 1
Iran and nukes 6 hr GlenFleck 16
Landlords bullied in utica? (Apr '13) 7 hr Oh no-not again 19
Wour is still great!! (Jul '09) 7 hr Doctor Sucked 42
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 8 hr Dennis 580
papa Joe's restaurant 12 hr Thomas The Tank 10
landscapers Sun Stone Age lol 48
Utica Dating