Wboro

Camillus, NY

#10016 Feb 26, 2013
I've been following this thread for a couple months now. Libs like "Ben" and "Truth" just love to employ the left's tried and true method of demonizing people who disagree with them. Unfortunately, this approach works like a charm at the national level. The President (with the help of a corrupt mainstream media) used this method effectively to get reelected.

So, "Ben" and "Truth", I'll save you some typing and compose your response.

I'm a moron
I'm a deranged lunatic
I'm an AM radio zombie
I'm astonishingly stupid
I'm a typical right wing hater
I'm a Beck/Limbaugh/Hannity stooge

I'm actually really scared for my kids future.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10017 Feb 26, 2013
Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>Would you be willing to pay an extra one hundred dollars a year if it would help another fifty million people? How about two? Or would you choose to keep your money and let thousands die from lack of health care?
Lol. Are you saying a annual $100 will pay for fifty million people's health care? Are you claiming thousands of people die because they don't have health care? You better cite your sources, marine.

Let's keep perspective... As it stands now our government runs a trillion dollar deficit and even if you taxed the top 2% 100% of their earnings it wouldn't even com close to filling that gap. Better make it "fair" and tax the 47%! But we all know your not really about fair.

Your math just doesn't add up.

Level 7

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#10018 Feb 26, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
CITE your sources and numbers? Show us how Greece is paying for everything you promise their population and surviving without bailouts from other Countries? Spain? Go ahead.
Otherwise you are a blathering leftist, liberal, and I pitiful egalitarian and you’re the lunatic.
Try google dummy.

God what a f.cking dope. A complete maniac. Does gravity exist in your world of make believe?

Level 7

Location hidden

#10019 Feb 26, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
Not for profit is UNSUSTAINABLE.
As for corruption, you think an administration that wrote a 2500+ page health care law with many sections that disregard our Constitution is a good direction?
LMFAO! A complete f.cking loon. 1 point nut job. 3 parts idiot.

HA!

Level 7

Location hidden

#10020 Feb 26, 2013
Wboro wrote:
I've been following this thread for a couple months now. Libs like "Ben" and "Truth" just love to employ the left's tried and true method of demonizing people who disagree with them. Unfortunately, this approach works like a charm at the national level. The President (with the help of a corrupt mainstream media) used this method effectively to get reelected.
I'm a moron
I'm a deranged lunatic
I'm an AM radio zombie
I'm astonishingly stupid
You must have missed the points where I cited empirical evidence and objective, documentary sources. Not surprising from a deranged lunatic.

Moron.
Ben Gleck

United States

#10021 Feb 27, 2013
Blind hatred is liberal loons like you that hate America, that support KILLING babies, that support using drones to KILL women and children, that consider unfair taxation of others. Killing babies is about as low as one can get and that is you.
Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe if you could stop acting like a lunatic someone would respond to you. And then you wouldn't be so lonely and miserable.
Wboro

Camillus, NY

#10022 Feb 27, 2013
Truth Dig wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have missed the points where I cited empirical evidence and objective, documentary sources. Not surprising from a deranged lunatic.
Moron.
What would you do without Topix? Sit on a busy corner and insult people as they walk by?
Ben Gleck

United States

#10023 Feb 27, 2013
What kind of evil person supports KILLING babies for a welfare check?

Level 6

Location hidden

#10024 Feb 27, 2013
Truth Dig wrote:
<quoted text>
Try google dummy.
God what a f.cking dope. A complete maniac. Does gravity exist in your world of make believe?
Knew you had nothing. History and current events prove my point! And you look like a fool

Level 6

Location hidden

#10025 Feb 27, 2013
Truth Dig wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO! A complete f.cking loon. 1 point nut job. 3 parts idiot.
HA!
Wow. More nothing, and insults? What a surprise. Come back when you have a argument.
Ben Gleck

Utica, NY

#10026 Feb 27, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Are you saying a annual $100 will pay for fifty million people's health care? Are you claiming thousands of people die because they don't have health care? You better cite your sources, marine.
Let's keep perspective... As it stands now our government runs a trillion dollar deficit and even if you taxed the top 2% 100% of their earnings it wouldn't even com close to filling that gap. Better make it "fair" and tax the 47%! But we all know your not really about fair.
Your math just doesn't add up.
No I am not saying that an annual fee of $200.00will pay for fifty million people's health care. Although it might. i am speaking hypothetically. My question is "IF"?. Would you have a problem with it. or would it ruffle your idealogical feathers? The vast majority of English people are proud of their nationalized health care. as they are in Canada. And even in Mass. And no I don't think that taxing the super rich will solve our fiscal crisis. But, it's a start. Under Eisenhower the top five % were taxed over ninety %. And it didn't seem to hamper enterprise. In fact between then and when Ronnie Rayguns started lowering it to about seventy% and now when it's around 35% things have not been improving. In fact they have gone to hell in a hand basket. I pay at a rate twice as much as Mitt the Twitt Romney. How is that fair? If you want to demonize the poor and suck up to the rich, that's your choice.
Ben Gleck

Utica, NY

#10027 Feb 27, 2013
Wboro wrote:
I'm a moron
I'm a deranged lunatic
I'm an AM radio zombie
I'm astonishingly stupid
You have been following this thread and all you see is "LIBS" ? Dishing out insults? How do you not notice the right wingers on here calling me a "commie", Baby killer!", and yes , moron , idiot and all the above. First off, you call me a "Lib" to my face and you will have a problem. I am an ex Marine, combat veteran, and a bussiness owner. And I have never killed a baby. So far all you have indicated is that you are indeeed a right wing stooge. if you have anything to add to the discussion please do. Buy, if you want to insult me , why wouldn't I just dish it right back?
Mike Jones

Sauquoit, NY

#10028 Feb 27, 2013
Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>Would you be willing to pay an extra one hundred dollars a year if it would help another fifty million people? How about two? Or would you choose to keep your money and let thousands die from lack of health care?
Would you give another $100 to dominate brown people all over the world? Oh wait we all already do. Government is messed up. My vote always falls on the side of less money in their hands. They can't be trusted to help humanity with it. The fact is people help people, governments destroy people. Government was the #1 cause of unnatural death in the 20th century, more than cancer, more than heart disease, car accidents, mash shootings, and natural disasters combined. Ask the Tuskegee airmen how Government funded healthcare worked for them.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10029 Feb 27, 2013
Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>No I am not saying that an annual fee of $200.00will pay for fifty million people's health care. Although it might. i am speaking hypothetically. My question is "IF"?. Would you have a problem with it. or would it ruffle your idealogical feathers? The vast majority of English people are proud of their nationalized health care. as they are in Canada. And even in Mass. And no I don't think that taxing the super rich will solve our fiscal crisis. But, it's a start. Under Eisenhower the top five % were taxed over ninety %. And it didn't seem to hamper enterprise. In fact between then and when Ronnie Rayguns started lowering it to about seventy% and now when it's around 35% things have not been improving. In fact they have gone to hell in a hand basket. I pay at a rate twice as much as Mitt the Twitt Romney. How is that fair? If you want to demonize the poor and suck up to the rich, that's your choice.
“No I am not saying that an annual fee of $200.00will pay for fifty million people's health care. Although it might.” Really?!?! It might!?!? Show me the math for “it might”.
“My question is "IF"?. Would you have a problem with it. or would it ruffle your idealogical feathers?” My Answer is YES, I would give $200.00 annually to a PRIVATE CHARITY, because they would come much closer to helping “fifty million people” before the government does.

“The vast majority of English people are proud of their nationalized health care. as they are in Canada.” It doesn’t matter if they like it or not, the truth is the long waits for treatments and the elderly don’t get to choose the care they receive because it’s government run. Go live in MA, pay your taxes and then pay your healthcare and tell me if you feel the same.

“And no I don't think that taxing the super rich will solve our fiscal crisis. But, it's a start.” Sorry but do you go to your clients and raise their rates to raise your revenue when you can’t pay for your expenditures? It’s not any start.

“I pay at a rate twice as much as Mitt the Twitt Romney. How is that fair? If you want to demonize the poor and suck up to the rich, that's your choice.” You’re not about making things fair you, like your sad friend dig aren’t about liberty, you are about egalitarianism. If you were about fair then you wouldn’t complain about allowing 47% of Americans to start paying their “FAIR” share when as it stands they are paying nothing and in many cases GETTING paid to be poor.

Income equality is a leftist feel good term meaning steal from the rich to give to the poor…

FYI the rich aren’t getting richer… False perceptions are just cruddy aren’t they?

Level 6

Location hidden

#10030 Feb 27, 2013
Mike Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you give another $100 to dominate brown people all over the world? Oh wait we all already do. Government is messed up. My vote always falls on the side of less money in their hands. They can't be trusted to help humanity with it. The fact is people help people, governments destroy people. Government was the #1 cause of unnatural death in the 20th century, more than cancer, more than heart disease, car accidents, mash shootings, and natural disasters combined. Ask the Tuskegee airmen how Government funded healthcare worked for them.
Very good point!
Mike Jones

Sauquoit, NY

#10031 Feb 27, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“No I am not saying that an annual fee of $200.00will pay for fifty million people's health care. Although it might.” Really?!?! It might!?!? Show me the math for “it might”.
“My question is "IF"?. Would you have a problem with it. or would it ruffle your idealogical feathers?” My Answer is YES, I would give $200.00 annually to a PRIVATE CHARITY, because they would come much closer to helping “fifty million people” before the government does.
“The vast majority of English people are proud of their nationalized health care. as they are in Canada.” It doesn’t matter if they like it or not, the truth is the long waits for treatments and the elderly don’t get to choose the care they receive because it’s government run. Go live in MA, pay your taxes and then pay your healthcare and tell me if you feel the same.
“And no I don't think that taxing the super rich will solve our fiscal crisis. But, it's a start.” Sorry but do you go to your clients and raise their rates to raise your revenue when you can’t pay for your expenditures? It’s not any start.
“I pay at a rate twice as much as Mitt the Twitt Romney. How is that fair? If you want to demonize the poor and suck up to the rich, that's your choice.” You’re not about making things fair you, like your sad friend dig aren’t about liberty, you are about egalitarianism. If you were about fair then you wouldn’t complain about allowing 47% of Americans to start paying their “FAIR” share when as it stands they are paying nothing and in many cases GETTING paid to be poor.
Income equality is a leftist feel good term meaning steal from the rich to give to the poor…
FYI the rich aren’t getting richer… False perceptions are just cruddy aren’t they?
I'd like to address your last sentence in this post. The rich are in fact geting richer. They are getting richer because we have tripled the money supply since QE1. All the money flows to the top. It is deposited and loaned directly to banks therefore the executives are going to have first crack at it. They want to use this as an argument for more social programs. The problem is liberal spending is causing it. Problem, reaction (emotion), solution. Low information voters. I encourage you to look into the federal reserve. Until we take banking back into the hands of the people the liberals( and by liberals I mean Repubs and Dems) will have a printing press operable at the stroke of their pens. They don't NEED your money, they seek a better aphrodisiac POWER!!
Ben Gleck

Utica, NY

#10032 Feb 27, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Before Social Security was implemented the majority of Americans lived out their later years in destitution. Private charities did very little to change that. If Mitt Romney sends your job to China, you lose your health care. Then Mitt the Twitt says that you are an apathetic leech. You don't seem to have a problem with that do you? And yes the rich in America have gotten tremendously richer. Isn't there a deadly sin called "GREED?" The largest disparity of wealth in our history has just been created in the last thirty years. How's that working out for you Biff? I guess guys like Romney are just exercising their "LIBERTY" Their liberty to rat fu#k everybody.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10033 Feb 27, 2013
Mike Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to address your last sentence in this post. The rich are in fact geting richer. They are getting richer because we have tripled the money supply since QE1. All the money flows to the top. It is deposited and loaned directly to banks therefore the executives are going to have first crack at it. They want to use this as an argument for more social programs. The problem is liberal spending is causing it. Problem, reaction (emotion), solution. Low information voters. I encourage you to look into the federal reserve. Until we take banking back into the hands of the people the liberals( and by liberals I mean Repubs and Dems) will have a printing press operable at the stroke of their pens. They don't NEED your money, they seek a better aphrodisiac POWER!!
I am going by tax returns since 2009… I am not seeing any significant increases in earnings for the top %, in fact it has been decreasing. So I believe you may be incorrect.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10034 Feb 27, 2013
Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>Before Social Security was implemented the majority of Americans lived out their later years in destitution. Private charities did very little to change that. If Mitt Romney sends your job to China, you lose your health care. Then Mitt the Twitt says that you are an apathetic leech. You don't seem to have a problem with that do you? And yes the rich in America have gotten tremendously richer. Isn't there a deadly sin called "GREED?" The largest disparity of wealth in our history has just been created in the last thirty years. How's that working out for you Biff? I guess guys like Romney are just exercising their "LIBERTY" Their liberty to rat fu#k everybody.
Face blue yet? I asked you to do some math and you spew your leftist bile.
The US has the highest corporate tax rate in the world and your expect companies to stay in the states? Obama sold Chrysler overseas but you ain’t whining about that at all.
As for “Greed” why would you trust government to regulate “greed” when you don’t even trust them to fight a war?
The fact is we are ALL Americans and we are have the right to life, LIBERTY, and the pursuit of happiness(property), and that doesn’t mean we charge the government to FORCE employers to pay a waiter the same rate as a doctor. Egalitarianism is what you are about and it falls OUT of line with liberty. So again, explain how it fair for Romney to pay less in taxes than you and for 47% on Americans to NOT pay any federal taxes at all?
Mike Jones

Sauquoit, NY

#10035 Feb 27, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going by tax returns since 2009… I am not seeing any significant increases in earnings for the top %, in fact it has been decreasing. So I believe you may be incorrect.
Ok, think of it this way. 5 years ago there was about $300 billion physical dollars in circulation. Now there is about $2.2 trillion in circulation. Who do you think received most of that? The rich or the poor? The beauracrat or the working man? The banks or businesses? We live in a fascist country, big business and big government are in bed with each other. The first step in undoing your chains is to realize you are in fact bound.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy Warney 57 min wondering 5
utica national (Jun '13) 2 hr Break time 570
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 2 hr SueNY 5,669
Tony Stewart to face grand jury 2 hr Veronica Squelch 29
Westmoreland Rd Elementary School Whitesboro - ... 3 hr WHbro 77
More money for the Auditorium... 3 hr Monitor 386
Utica AUD may host the AHL All-Star Classic 3 hr Matter of Fact 27
How to defeat the police licence plate readers: (Jul '10) 4 hr Utican67 166
Famous Utican False Myths 6 hr Dip Wad 79
yanadasis closes club house 9 hr No Club needed 38