Glenn Beck Sucks

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments (Page 485)

Showing posts 9,681 - 9,700 of10,976
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ben Gleck

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10014
Feb 26, 2013
 
Ben Gleck wrote:
Would you be willing to pay a dollar more in tax then you take in from social servies? You are a freeking leech begging for others to pay for your pathetic life.
<quoted text>
That my friend ,is blind hatred. It will destroy you.
Ben Gleck

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10015
Feb 26, 2013
 
Ben Gleck wrote:
Would you be willing to pay a dollar more in tax then you take in from social servies? You are a freeking leech begging for others to pay for your pathetic life.
<quoted text>
Maybe if you could stop acting like a lunatic someone would respond to you. And then you wouldn't be so lonely and miserable.
Wboro

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10016
Feb 26, 2013
 
I've been following this thread for a couple months now. Libs like "Ben" and "Truth" just love to employ the left's tried and true method of demonizing people who disagree with them. Unfortunately, this approach works like a charm at the national level. The President (with the help of a corrupt mainstream media) used this method effectively to get reelected.

So, "Ben" and "Truth", I'll save you some typing and compose your response.

I'm a moron
I'm a deranged lunatic
I'm an AM radio zombie
I'm astonishingly stupid
I'm a typical right wing hater
I'm a Beck/Limbaugh/Hannity stooge

I'm actually really scared for my kids future.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10017
Feb 26, 2013
 
Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>Would you be willing to pay an extra one hundred dollars a year if it would help another fifty million people? How about two? Or would you choose to keep your money and let thousands die from lack of health care?
Lol. Are you saying a annual $100 will pay for fifty million people's health care? Are you claiming thousands of people die because they don't have health care? You better cite your sources, marine.

Let's keep perspective... As it stands now our government runs a trillion dollar deficit and even if you taxed the top 2% 100% of their earnings it wouldn't even com close to filling that gap. Better make it "fair" and tax the 47%! But we all know your not really about fair.

Your math just doesn't add up.

Level 7

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10018
Feb 26, 2013
 
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
CITE your sources and numbers? Show us how Greece is paying for everything you promise their population and surviving without bailouts from other Countries? Spain? Go ahead.
Otherwise you are a blathering leftist, liberal, and I pitiful egalitarian and you’re the lunatic.
Try google dummy.

God what a f.cking dope. A complete maniac. Does gravity exist in your world of make believe?

Level 7

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10019
Feb 26, 2013
 
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
Not for profit is UNSUSTAINABLE.
As for corruption, you think an administration that wrote a 2500+ page health care law with many sections that disregard our Constitution is a good direction?
LMFAO! A complete f.cking loon. 1 point nut job. 3 parts idiot.

HA!

Level 7

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10020
Feb 26, 2013
 
Wboro wrote:
I've been following this thread for a couple months now. Libs like "Ben" and "Truth" just love to employ the left's tried and true method of demonizing people who disagree with them. Unfortunately, this approach works like a charm at the national level. The President (with the help of a corrupt mainstream media) used this method effectively to get reelected.
So, "Ben" and "Truth", I'll save you some typing and compose your response.
I'm a moron
I'm a deranged lunatic
I'm an AM radio zombie
I'm astonishingly stupid
I'm a typical right wing hater
I'm a Beck/Limbaugh/Hannity stooge
I'm actually really scared for my kids future.
You must have missed the points where I cited empirical evidence and objective, documentary sources. Not surprising from a deranged lunatic.

Moron.
Ben Gleck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10021
Feb 27, 2013
 
Blind hatred is liberal loons like you that hate America, that support KILLING babies, that support using drones to KILL women and children, that consider unfair taxation of others. Killing babies is about as low as one can get and that is you.
Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe if you could stop acting like a lunatic someone would respond to you. And then you wouldn't be so lonely and miserable.
Wboro

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10022
Feb 27, 2013
 
Truth Dig wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have missed the points where I cited empirical evidence and objective, documentary sources. Not surprising from a deranged lunatic.
Moron.
What would you do without Topix? Sit on a busy corner and insult people as they walk by?
Ben Gleck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10023
Feb 27, 2013
 
What kind of evil person supports KILLING babies for a welfare check?

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10024
Feb 27, 2013
 
Truth Dig wrote:
<quoted text>
Try google dummy.
God what a f.cking dope. A complete maniac. Does gravity exist in your world of make believe?
Knew you had nothing. History and current events prove my point! And you look like a fool

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10025
Feb 27, 2013
 
Truth Dig wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO! A complete f.cking loon. 1 point nut job. 3 parts idiot.
HA!
Wow. More nothing, and insults? What a surprise. Come back when you have a argument.
Ben Gleck

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10026
Feb 27, 2013
 
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Are you saying a annual $100 will pay for fifty million people's health care? Are you claiming thousands of people die because they don't have health care? You better cite your sources, marine.
Let's keep perspective... As it stands now our government runs a trillion dollar deficit and even if you taxed the top 2% 100% of their earnings it wouldn't even com close to filling that gap. Better make it "fair" and tax the 47%! But we all know your not really about fair.
Your math just doesn't add up.
No I am not saying that an annual fee of $200.00will pay for fifty million people's health care. Although it might. i am speaking hypothetically. My question is "IF"?. Would you have a problem with it. or would it ruffle your idealogical feathers? The vast majority of English people are proud of their nationalized health care. as they are in Canada. And even in Mass. And no I don't think that taxing the super rich will solve our fiscal crisis. But, it's a start. Under Eisenhower the top five % were taxed over ninety %. And it didn't seem to hamper enterprise. In fact between then and when Ronnie Rayguns started lowering it to about seventy% and now when it's around 35% things have not been improving. In fact they have gone to hell in a hand basket. I pay at a rate twice as much as Mitt the Twitt Romney. How is that fair? If you want to demonize the poor and suck up to the rich, that's your choice.
Ben Gleck

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10027
Feb 27, 2013
 
Wboro wrote:
I've been following this thread for a couple months now. Libs like "Ben" and "Truth" just love to employ the left's tried and true method of demonizing people who disagree with them. Unfortunately, this approach works like a charm at the national level. The President (with the help of a corrupt mainstream media) used this method effectively to get reelected.
So, "Ben" and "Truth", I'll save you some typing and compose your response.
I'm a moron
I'm a deranged lunatic
I'm an AM radio zombie
I'm astonishingly stupid
I'm a typical right wing hater
I'm a Beck/Limbaugh/Hannity stooge
I'm actually really scared for my kids future.
You have been following this thread and all you see is "LIBS" ? Dishing out insults? How do you not notice the right wingers on here calling me a "commie", Baby killer!", and yes , moron , idiot and all the above. First off, you call me a "Lib" to my face and you will have a problem. I am an ex Marine, combat veteran, and a bussiness owner. And I have never killed a baby. So far all you have indicated is that you are indeeed a right wing stooge. if you have anything to add to the discussion please do. Buy, if you want to insult me , why wouldn't I just dish it right back?
Mike Jones

Sauquoit, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10028
Feb 27, 2013
 
Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>Would you be willing to pay an extra one hundred dollars a year if it would help another fifty million people? How about two? Or would you choose to keep your money and let thousands die from lack of health care?
Would you give another $100 to dominate brown people all over the world? Oh wait we all already do. Government is messed up. My vote always falls on the side of less money in their hands. They can't be trusted to help humanity with it. The fact is people help people, governments destroy people. Government was the #1 cause of unnatural death in the 20th century, more than cancer, more than heart disease, car accidents, mash shootings, and natural disasters combined. Ask the Tuskegee airmen how Government funded healthcare worked for them.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10029
Feb 27, 2013
 
Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>No I am not saying that an annual fee of $200.00will pay for fifty million people's health care. Although it might. i am speaking hypothetically. My question is "IF"?. Would you have a problem with it. or would it ruffle your idealogical feathers? The vast majority of English people are proud of their nationalized health care. as they are in Canada. And even in Mass. And no I don't think that taxing the super rich will solve our fiscal crisis. But, it's a start. Under Eisenhower the top five % were taxed over ninety %. And it didn't seem to hamper enterprise. In fact between then and when Ronnie Rayguns started lowering it to about seventy% and now when it's around 35% things have not been improving. In fact they have gone to hell in a hand basket. I pay at a rate twice as much as Mitt the Twitt Romney. How is that fair? If you want to demonize the poor and suck up to the rich, that's your choice.
“No I am not saying that an annual fee of $200.00will pay for fifty million people's health care. Although it might.” Really?!?! It might!?!? Show me the math for “it might”.
“My question is "IF"?. Would you have a problem with it. or would it ruffle your idealogical feathers?” My Answer is YES, I would give $200.00 annually to a PRIVATE CHARITY, because they would come much closer to helping “fifty million people” before the government does.

“The vast majority of English people are proud of their nationalized health care. as they are in Canada.” It doesn’t matter if they like it or not, the truth is the long waits for treatments and the elderly don’t get to choose the care they receive because it’s government run. Go live in MA, pay your taxes and then pay your healthcare and tell me if you feel the same.

“And no I don't think that taxing the super rich will solve our fiscal crisis. But, it's a start.” Sorry but do you go to your clients and raise their rates to raise your revenue when you can’t pay for your expenditures? It’s not any start.

“I pay at a rate twice as much as Mitt the Twitt Romney. How is that fair? If you want to demonize the poor and suck up to the rich, that's your choice.” You’re not about making things fair you, like your sad friend dig aren’t about liberty, you are about egalitarianism. If you were about fair then you wouldn’t complain about allowing 47% of Americans to start paying their “FAIR” share when as it stands they are paying nothing and in many cases GETTING paid to be poor.

Income equality is a leftist feel good term meaning steal from the rich to give to the poor…

FYI the rich aren’t getting richer… False perceptions are just cruddy aren’t they?

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10030
Feb 27, 2013
 
Mike Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you give another $100 to dominate brown people all over the world? Oh wait we all already do. Government is messed up. My vote always falls on the side of less money in their hands. They can't be trusted to help humanity with it. The fact is people help people, governments destroy people. Government was the #1 cause of unnatural death in the 20th century, more than cancer, more than heart disease, car accidents, mash shootings, and natural disasters combined. Ask the Tuskegee airmen how Government funded healthcare worked for them.
Very good point!
Mike Jones

Sauquoit, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10031
Feb 27, 2013
 
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“No I am not saying that an annual fee of $200.00will pay for fifty million people's health care. Although it might.” Really?!?! It might!?!? Show me the math for “it might”.
“My question is "IF"?. Would you have a problem with it. or would it ruffle your idealogical feathers?” My Answer is YES, I would give $200.00 annually to a PRIVATE CHARITY, because they would come much closer to helping “fifty million people” before the government does.
“The vast majority of English people are proud of their nationalized health care. as they are in Canada.” It doesn’t matter if they like it or not, the truth is the long waits for treatments and the elderly don’t get to choose the care they receive because it’s government run. Go live in MA, pay your taxes and then pay your healthcare and tell me if you feel the same.
“And no I don't think that taxing the super rich will solve our fiscal crisis. But, it's a start.” Sorry but do you go to your clients and raise their rates to raise your revenue when you can’t pay for your expenditures? It’s not any start.
“I pay at a rate twice as much as Mitt the Twitt Romney. How is that fair? If you want to demonize the poor and suck up to the rich, that's your choice.” You’re not about making things fair you, like your sad friend dig aren’t about liberty, you are about egalitarianism. If you were about fair then you wouldn’t complain about allowing 47% of Americans to start paying their “FAIR” share when as it stands they are paying nothing and in many cases GETTING paid to be poor.
Income equality is a leftist feel good term meaning steal from the rich to give to the poor…
FYI the rich aren’t getting richer… False perceptions are just cruddy aren’t they?
I'd like to address your last sentence in this post. The rich are in fact geting richer. They are getting richer because we have tripled the money supply since QE1. All the money flows to the top. It is deposited and loaned directly to banks therefore the executives are going to have first crack at it. They want to use this as an argument for more social programs. The problem is liberal spending is causing it. Problem, reaction (emotion), solution. Low information voters. I encourage you to look into the federal reserve. Until we take banking back into the hands of the people the liberals( and by liberals I mean Repubs and Dems) will have a printing press operable at the stroke of their pens. They don't NEED your money, they seek a better aphrodisiac POWER!!
Ben Gleck

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10032
Feb 27, 2013
 
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“No I am not saying that an annual fee of $200.00will pay for fifty million people's health care. Although it might.” Really?!?! It might!?!? Show me the math for “it might”.
“My question is "IF"?. Would you have a problem with it. or would it ruffle your idealogical feathers?” My Answer is YES, I would give $200.00 annually to a PRIVATE CHARITY, because they would come much closer to helping “fifty million people” before the government does.
“The vast majority of English people are proud of their nationalized health care. as they are in Canada.” It doesn’t matter if they like it or not, the truth is the long waits for treatments and the elderly don’t get to choose the care they receive because it’s government run. Go live in MA, pay your taxes and then pay your healthcare and tell me if you feel the same.
“And no I don't think that taxing the super rich will solve our fiscal crisis. But, it's a start.” Sorry but do you go to your clients and raise their rates to raise your revenue when you can’t pay for your expenditures? It’s not any start.
“I pay at a rate twice as much as Mitt the Twitt Romney. How is that fair? If you want to demonize the poor and suck up to the rich, that's your choice.” You’re not about making things fair you, like your sad friend dig aren’t about liberty, you are about egalitarianism. If you were about fair then you wouldn’t complain about allowing 47% of Americans to start paying their “FAIR” share when as it stands they are paying nothing and in many cases GETTING paid to be poor.
Income equality is a leftist feel good term meaning steal from the rich to give to the poor…
FYI the rich aren’t getting richer… False perceptions are just cruddy aren’t they?
Before Social Security was implemented the majority of Americans lived out their later years in destitution. Private charities did very little to change that. If Mitt Romney sends your job to China, you lose your health care. Then Mitt the Twitt says that you are an apathetic leech. You don't seem to have a problem with that do you? And yes the rich in America have gotten tremendously richer. Isn't there a deadly sin called "GREED?" The largest disparity of wealth in our history has just been created in the last thirty years. How's that working out for you Biff? I guess guys like Romney are just exercising their "LIBERTY" Their liberty to rat fu#k everybody.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10033
Feb 27, 2013
 
Mike Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to address your last sentence in this post. The rich are in fact geting richer. They are getting richer because we have tripled the money supply since QE1. All the money flows to the top. It is deposited and loaned directly to banks therefore the executives are going to have first crack at it. They want to use this as an argument for more social programs. The problem is liberal spending is causing it. Problem, reaction (emotion), solution. Low information voters. I encourage you to look into the federal reserve. Until we take banking back into the hands of the people the liberals( and by liberals I mean Repubs and Dems) will have a printing press operable at the stroke of their pens. They don't NEED your money, they seek a better aphrodisiac POWER!!
I am going by tax returns since 2009… I am not seeing any significant increases in earnings for the top %, in fact it has been decreasing. So I believe you may be incorrect.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,681 - 9,700 of10,976
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

187 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
He cheated twice 19 min really 17
Women Need To Understand Prenups 48 min logic 3
Water Fund To Go Broke 52 min aurelio bianco 6
Lawrence Mazza 1 hr apple 1
hhobika kid and thug buddies arrested for armed... 1 hr anon 8
the finger bullet (Jan '09) 1 hr Taghi 34
How much is a decent prostitute in Utica? (Apr '12) 1 hr Taghi 46
The Brindisi's make a threat 2 hr Asz Crack Over Bobby 21
Official: Goodbye Comets 3 hr Roch Amerks 113
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••