Glenn Beck Sucks

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9920 Feb 16, 2013
Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>+Our Bible thumping friend here doesn't have a clue. He just repeats whatever some right wing sociapath says on the radio. It's funny to hear these herds of sheep bleating about "freedom!" The right wing alternate universe is in shambles. The local yokels didn't get the memo.
Sucks you hate freedom so badly. Steal from the rich to make your lazy heart feel better. But the what leftist liberals do. Make the government do what they are scared to do for their own selves. Pitiful.

Level 7

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#9921 Feb 16, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Explain the endless benefits of the act. I know you haven't any idea of which you speak.
You first. It's your claim.

Level 7

Location hidden

#9922 Feb 16, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sucks you hate freedom so badly. Steal from the rich to make your lazy heart feel better. But the what leftist liberals do. Make the government do what they are scared to do for their own selves. Pitiful.
You have a pretty deranged definition of "freedom." Freedom to be exploited by the powerful. Freedom to live a life of deprivation.

You hate people. Like most right wing lunatics, you enjoy the suffering of others. Unable to defend your insanity, you resort to sloganeering, empty, stupid, vacuous rhetoric which says nothing.

Level 7

Location hidden

#9923 Feb 16, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Explain the endless benefits of the act. I know you haven't any idea of which you speak.
One benefit, which you obviously abhor, and which was the primary purpose of the act, was to prohibit racial discrimination in residential lending. You dope.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9924 Feb 17, 2013
Uh uh uh

Level 6

Location hidden

#9925 Feb 17, 2013
Truth Dig wrote:
<quoted text>You have a pretty deranged definition of "freedom." Freedom to be exploited by the powerful. Freedom to live a life of deprivation.

You hate people. Like most right wing lunatics, you enjoy the suffering of others. Unable to defend your insanity, you resort to sloganeering, empty, stupid, vacuous rhetoric which says nothing.
Like I said, freedom comes from God not government. Your idea is not freedom, it's egalitarianism.

Level 6

Location hidden

#9926 Feb 17, 2013
Truth Dig wrote:
<quoted text>One benefit, which you obviously abhor, and which was the primary purpose of the act, was to prohibit racial discrimination in residential lending. You dope.
Egalitarianism at all costs. But that's what you care about.
Ben Gleck

Utica, NY

#9927 Feb 17, 2013
When yo have to suffer the embarrassment on not being able to support yourself and knowing your only hope in life is to have govenment steal from working people to give to you that leaves you with idle hours and days to try to justify you knowing you are a LEECH.
Latest UPD racism post

United States

#9928 Feb 17, 2013
Ben Gleck wrote:
When yo have to suffer the embarrassment on not being able to support yourself and knowing your only hope in life is to have govenment steal from working people to give to you that leaves you with idle hours and days to try to justify you knowing you are a LEECH.
The poLICE and the rest of the public union inductry of nonproducers do it with panache! No shame in THERI game about it LMAO!
Bodhi is an idiot

Utica, NY

#9929 Feb 17, 2013
The leeches vote for the politicians who gave the City away to the UPD and UFD. It is the Leeches, like Truth Dig, that bring every one down.
Latest UPD racism post wrote:
<quoted text>The poLICE and the rest of the public union inductry of nonproducers do it with panache! No shame in THERI game about it LMAO!

Level 7

Location hidden

#9930 Feb 18, 2013
Hate squad out in full force again. Likening other human beings to insects. They love money. Loath human beings.

"Jesus" would be very proud.
Ben Gleck

Utica, NY

#9931 Feb 18, 2013
Please come over and mate with me like leeches do.
Truth Dig wrote:
Hate squad out in full force again. Likening other human beings to insects. They love money. Loath human beings.
Ben Gleck

Utica, NY

#9932 Feb 18, 2013
I was eating breakfast with my 10-year-old Granddaughter
and I asked her, "What day is tomorrow?".
Without skipping a beat she said, "It's President's Day!".
She's smart, so I asked her "What does President's Day
mean?".
I was waiting for something about Washington or Lincoln,
etc.
She replied, "President's Day is when President Obama steps
out of the White House, and if he sees his shadow, we have
4 more years of Bull Shit."
You know, it hurts when hot coffee spurts out your nose!
Ben Gleck

Utica, NY

#9933 Feb 18, 2013
When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Level 6

Location hidden

#9934 Feb 18, 2013
Truth Dig wrote:

Lol. And you language in all of your posts towards me are so saint like.

I knew you wouldn't respond to my last post towards you.

Level 5

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#9935 Feb 18, 2013
Truth Dig wrote:
That guy spends every waking minute talking to himself on Topix. Blathering about "leeches" and lurid homoerotic fantasies. I just hope no one ever lets him handle a gun.
Demmy dip crap

Utica, NY

#9936 Feb 18, 2013
Why do Democrats want to KILL babies?

Level 5

Location hidden

#9937 Feb 18, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. And you language in all of your posts towards me are so saint like.
I knew you wouldn't respond to my last post towards you.
Jesus loves me. But, he thinks you're an aszhole!
Demmy dip crap

Utica, NY

#9938 Feb 18, 2013
I was eating breakfast with my 10-year-old Granddaughter
and I asked her, "What day is tomorrow?".
Without skipping a beat she said, "It's President's Day!".
She's smart, so I asked her "What does President's Day
mean?".
I was waiting for something about Washington or Lincoln,
etc.
She replied, "President's Day is when President Obama steps
out of the White House, and if he sees his shadow, we have
4 more years of Bull Shit."
You know, it hurts when hot coffee spurts out your nose!

Level 5

Location hidden

#9939 Feb 18, 2013
Demmy dip crap wrote:
Why do Democrats want to KILL babies?
Maybe they're afraid they will turn out like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name all the Pension padder, county fraud workers 2 min Mule 40
Is Bill Keeler the real deal ? 4 min Mule 41
Clifford Fuel 2 hr millions of miles 14
Local Politics Do you approve of Claudia Tenney as State Assem... (Oct '11) 3 hr Eleanor 59
USC: Not the Place For Me 4 hr Grace 3
Fitness Mill 5 hr Hillary 6
Who is Sarah millan? 5 hr Jenn 6
Gordon's Tap Room 6 hr I remember Gorden 20
Hey Slut Leave Him Alone 8 hr Get it right 13
Home and Car Robberies 10 hr WOW 21
Francos, North Utica (Jun '11) 10 hr Heather 85

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages