Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>The Community Reinvestment act did play a small part in the housing crisis. But, the truth is the banks through greed, irresponsibility, and malfeasance ran the world economy off a cliff. Just because sociapathic right wing shock jocks keep repeating something doesn't make it true. All you areis a parot for Glenn Beck and Rush limbaugh. And they are already recognized as the Judas goats of the G.O.P. The Republican party is desperately trying to find a way to throw those losers under the bus. In ten years no one will even admit that they had anything to do with the Tea Party or the rest of the troglodytes. Obama is well on his way to a great legacy. Maybe you missed the election Pal! BTW Wait until the party of stupid tries to tangle with Hillary and Bill. That will be a hoot!
Leftist delusional blathering

Level 7

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“So we don't need bridges? Or highways? Or airports? Or public water systems? Or sewer systems?” Are these the only parts of our economy?
“Please tell me how eliminating taxes will rebuild public highways.” Historically a reduction of tax rates for EVERYONE has caused economic growth and increases in revenues…
But you’re an egalitarian, so you don’t care about growth. Especially when you cite leftist articles that state “the lower tax rates in place since 2001 have had a strong impact on increasing income inequality in America.” THAT’S what you’re about. Government control over everyone’s income to make it EQUAL.
That’s not the American Dream.
That being said: Please tell me how raising taxes on the rich helps the middle-class deal with their tax hikes?
You won’t answer.
As for Education: What do we rank in the world? We produce people like you and you call that educated. What a joke. Then you’re only answer is “let’s give the failing system more money!”? So progressive!
Guess what, pal. ALL Americans are EQUAL and that equality is given to them by God not government.
I'm not sure why I respond to your idiocy. Maybe it's because you and your party's zombie like lunacy is destroying the country. So here's but a couple of obvious points:

Public infrastructure is not the only part of the economy. However, it is a major part of the economy which is almost completely at the mercy of government spending. That is what I was talking about, wasn't it genius?

As for tax cuts, no, they don't pay for themselves. You can do the most basic of research on the subject and you'd learn this. But you're not interested in the truth. You have a radical ideology, and you just ignore, or simply lie, about any fact that refutes your zealotry. So, to repeat, cutting taxes won't magically lead to bridges being built.

Regarding the terrible and growing income inequality in America, unlike you, who probably dreams of licking the shoes of the rich and powerful, I am opposed to a caste system. You know, one where the masses work and toil and struggle in subservience to the powerful and where all the benefits of their labor go to a tiny, exclusive elite. Meanwhile, everyone else suffers. I'd actually like to see more people prosper. For some inexplicable reason, you seem to prefer a state where most people have nothing and live in misery all so an infinitesimal number of aristocrats can live in grotesque opulence.

The richest 400 people in the US have more wealth than the bottom 150 million Americans COMBINED. Over the past 30 years, real GDP has more than DOUBLED while the inflation adjusted incomes of the richest 1% has risen by over 250%. At the same time, middle class incomes have actually been DECLINING. Unlike you, who cheers on the suffering and the insecurity of people, I wish that more people shared in American prosperity. When I hear of some corporation destroying middle class lives by shipping their jobs to china, exchanging working class wages for slave work, for the sole purpose of enriching the executive and trust fund class, I lament the destruction of those lives and jobs and the greed which caused. I imagine you love it. Some people like the human suffering others. I, for one, do not.

With respect to American education, I think we rank behind several other nations which also have government run education systems, although those countries have NATIONALLY run systems, you f.cking idiot.

Finally, in response to this bit of genius: "Please tell me how raising taxes on the rich helps the middle-class deal with their tax hikes?"
I have no f.cking idea what you're talking about. But I will simply say this: we have a government. It requires taxes to operate.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, pal, But you’re buying into leftist liberal lies.
Four words and facts are fact.
The Community Reinvestment Act.
Quit being so jealous of well off Americans, let go of egalitarianism and grab hold to the American dream.
Let's hear your description of the Community Reinvestment Act and how it caused the collapse of the housing market. I can't wait to hear it so I can rip it to shreds. I guarantee you have no f.cking idea what you're talking about.

Level 5

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Truth Dig wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure why I respond to your idiocy. Maybe it's because you and your party's zombie like lunacy is destroying the country. So here's but a couple of obvious points:
Public infrastructure is not the only part of the economy. However, it is a major part of the economy which is almost completely at the mercy of government spending. That is what I was talking about, wasn't it genius?
As for tax cuts, no, they don't pay for themselves. You can do the most basic of research on the subject and you'd learn this. But you're not interested in the truth. You have a radical ideology, and you just ignore, or simply lie, about any fact that refutes your zealotry. So, to repeat, cutting taxes won't magically lead to bridges being built.
Regarding the terrible and growing income inequality in America, unlike you, who probably dreams of licking the shoes of the rich and powerful, I am opposed to a caste system. You know, one where the masses work and toil and struggle in subservience to the powerful and where all the benefits of their labor go to a tiny, exclusive elite. Meanwhile, everyone else suffers. I'd actually like to see more people prosper. For some inexplicable reason, you seem to prefer a state where most people have nothing and live in misery all so an infinitesimal number of aristocrats can live in grotesque opulence.
The richest 400 people in the US have more wealth than the bottom 150 million Americans COMBINED. Over the past 30 years, real GDP has more than DOUBLED while the inflation adjusted incomes of the richest 1% has risen by over 250%. At the same time, middle class incomes have actually been DECLINING. Unlike you, who cheers on the suffering and the insecurity of people, I wish that more people shared in American prosperity. When I hear of some corporation destroying middle class lives by shipping their jobs to china, exchanging working class wages for slave work, for the sole purpose of enriching the executive and trust fund class, I lament the destruction of those lives and jobs and the greed which caused. I imagine you love it. Some people like the human suffering others. I, for one, do not.
With respect to American education, I think we rank behind several other nations which also have government run education systems, although those countries have NATIONALLY run systems, you f.cking idiot.
Finally, in response to this bit of genius: "Please tell me how raising taxes on the rich helps the middle-class deal with their tax hikes?"
I have no f.cking idea what you're talking about. But I will simply say this: we have a government. It requires taxes to operate.
+Our Bible thumping friend here doesn't have a clue. He just repeats whatever some right wing sociapath says on the radio. It's funny to hear these herds of sheep bleating about "freedom!" The right wing alternate universe is in shambles. The local yokels didn't get the memo.
Ben Gleck

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

The leech is up early this morning. Maybe your family is going to pick you up and put in another frustrating day hauling your ass around.
Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>+Our Bible thumping friend here doesn't have a clue. He just repeats whatever some right wing sociapath says on the radio. It's funny to hear these herds of sheep bleating about "freedom!" The right wing alternate universe is in shambles. The local yokels didn't get the memo.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Truth Dig wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure why I respond to your idiocy. Maybe it's because you and your party's zombie like lunacy is destroying the country. So here's but a couple of obvious points:

Liberal egalitarian babble. You don't have any ideal of which I speak because you favor government over liberty.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Truth Dig wrote:
<quoted text>Let's hear your description of the Community Reinvestment Act and how it caused the collapse of the housing market. I can't wait to hear it so I can rip it to shreds. I guarantee you have no f.cking idea what you're talking about.
Really? Explain the endless benefits of the act. I know you haven't any idea of which you speak.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>+Our Bible thumping friend here doesn't have a clue. He just repeats whatever some right wing sociapath says on the radio. It's funny to hear these herds of sheep bleating about "freedom!" The right wing alternate universe is in shambles. The local yokels didn't get the memo.
Sucks you hate freedom so badly. Steal from the rich to make your lazy heart feel better. But the what leftist liberals do. Make the government do what they are scared to do for their own selves. Pitiful.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Explain the endless benefits of the act. I know you haven't any idea of which you speak.
You first. It's your claim.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sucks you hate freedom so badly. Steal from the rich to make your lazy heart feel better. But the what leftist liberals do. Make the government do what they are scared to do for their own selves. Pitiful.
You have a pretty deranged definition of "freedom." Freedom to be exploited by the powerful. Freedom to live a life of deprivation.

You hate people. Like most right wing lunatics, you enjoy the suffering of others. Unable to defend your insanity, you resort to sloganeering, empty, stupid, vacuous rhetoric which says nothing.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
One benefit, which you obviously abhor, and which was the primary purpose of the act, was to prohibit racial discrimination in residential lending. You dope.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Uh uh uh

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Truth Dig wrote:
<quoted text>You have a pretty deranged definition of "freedom." Freedom to be exploited by the powerful. Freedom to live a life of deprivation.

You hate people. Like most right wing lunatics, you enjoy the suffering of others. Unable to defend your insanity, you resort to sloganeering, empty, stupid, vacuous rhetoric which says nothing.
Like I said, freedom comes from God not government. Your idea is not freedom, it's egalitarianism.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Truth Dig wrote:
<quoted text>One benefit, which you obviously abhor, and which was the primary purpose of the act, was to prohibit racial discrimination in residential lending. You dope.
Egalitarianism at all costs. But that's what you care about.
Ben Gleck

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

When yo have to suffer the embarrassment on not being able to support yourself and knowing your only hope in life is to have govenment steal from working people to give to you that leaves you with idle hours and days to try to justify you knowing you are a LEECH.
Latest UPD racism post

Jericho, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Ben Gleck wrote:
When yo have to suffer the embarrassment on not being able to support yourself and knowing your only hope in life is to have govenment steal from working people to give to you that leaves you with idle hours and days to try to justify you knowing you are a LEECH.
The poLICE and the rest of the public union inductry of nonproducers do it with panache! No shame in THERI game about it LMAO!
Bodhi is an idiot

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

The leeches vote for the politicians who gave the City away to the UPD and UFD. It is the Leeches, like Truth Dig, that bring every one down.
Latest UPD racism post wrote:
<quoted text>The poLICE and the rest of the public union inductry of nonproducers do it with panache! No shame in THERI game about it LMAO!

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Hate squad out in full force again. Likening other human beings to insects. They love money. Loath human beings.

"Jesus" would be very proud.
Ben Gleck

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Please come over and mate with me like leeches do.
Truth Dig wrote:
Hate squad out in full force again. Likening other human beings to insects. They love money. Loath human beings.
"Jesus" would be very proud.
Ben Gleck

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

I was eating breakfast with my 10-year-old Granddaughter
and I asked her, "What day is tomorrow?".
Without skipping a beat she said, "It's President's Day!".
She's smart, so I asked her "What does President's Day
mean?".
I was waiting for something about Washington or Lincoln,
etc.
She replied, "President's Day is when President Obama steps
out of the White House, and if he sees his shadow, we have
4 more years of Bull Shit."
You know, it hurts when hot coffee spurts out your nose!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••