Since: May 11

Location hidden

#9851 Jan 29, 2013
Proverbs are in the Old Testament, ie, "Before Jesus."

Translation: Dude is a f.cking idiot.
Bodhi is an idiot

United States

#9852 Jan 30, 2013
Jesus looks down and says look at the poor man, he has opportunity but he choosed not to work. The poor man has so little moral values he supports a man mounting a man, he supports the killing of babies, he supports bombing women and children. Why? All so he can sit on his lazy ass and live off the work of others.
Bodhi is an idiot

United States

#9853 Jan 30, 2013
Lazy hands make for poverty,but diligent hands bring wealth.

Translation: Democrats are lazy pieces of garbage.
Bodhi is an idiot

United States

#9854 Jan 30, 2013
Jesus said the lazy will find themselves rotting in their graves.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9855 Jan 30, 2013
Truth Dig wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing about me scumbag or my charity. There are 47 million people without access to health care. You, being the hate filled piece of sh.t that you are, do nothing but denegrate the poor people who can't afford health insurance or medical care, even if with resentment you actually enjoy the suffering of others. Here on planet earth, millions of your fellow citizens, including scores of little kids whom you call "leeches", don't have access to medicine which would relieve their suffering: charities are incapable of covering those people. So when the country acts to help provide for those who can't do for themselves, you go off on endless screeds of hate condemning the effort. Why? Becuase of your black-hearted hatred for anything that would help anyone but you. Now go ahead and rationalize how Jesus would WANT those people to suffer because only your definition of what is a charity can be the vehicle of aleviating human suffering. For some sick, twisted, deranged and self-serving reason only a lunatic could understand.
The only thing which eclipses your level of hate is your level of stupidity. Try some research on how a democracy works, specifically how our elected representatives have the power to tax and spend. You f.cking idiot.
And you still don't know what the word "coward" means, you dope.
“There are 47 million people without access to health care.” This is a LIE, but let’s assume your assertion is correct… What’s the name of your organization that helps get people get “access to health care”?

“You, being the hate filled piece of sh.t that you are, do nothing but denegrate the poor people who can't afford health insurance or medical care, even if they're children. Again, your whole value system revolves around the income level of a person. Those who are poor are objects, literally, of your derision. Subhuman to you.”

“You are a soulless sack of sh.t. You wrap yourself in the bible but are so filled with hate and overcome with resentment you actually enjoy the suffering of others. Here on planet earth, millions of your fellow citizens, including scores of little kids whom you call "leeches",” <This is another LIE.
“don't have access to medicine which would relieve their suffering: charities are incapable of covering those people. So when the country acts to help provide for those who can't do for themselves, you go off on endless screeds of hate condemning the effort. Why? Becuase of your black-hearted hatred for anything that would help anyone but you.” <You spew all of this and I am the one full of hate?
“Now go ahead and rationalize how Jesus would WANT those people to suffer because only your definition of what is a charity can be the vehicle of aleviating human suffering. For some sick, twisted, deranged and self-serving reason only a lunatic could understand.” When you can show me where Jesus said give your earnings to the GOVERNMENT so the poor can be taken care of by the GOVERNMENT, then let’s talk. Here’s a small hint… Jesus is talking directly to you.

“The only thing which eclipses your level of hate is your level of stupidity. Try some research on how a democracy works, specifically how our elected representatives have the power to tax and spend. You f.cking idiot.” You’re obviously a public school graduate… Let me add to your lack of education: Our Country is a Republic with democratic processes… The purpose of our elected officials is to protect our God given rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

“And you still don't know what the word "coward" means, you dope.” The Webster definition is: someone who is too afraid to do what is right or expected : someone who is not at all brave or courageous. You pushing off your responsibility onto government and the rest of the Country and THAT isn’t right. You are a coward and obviously a hatful one.

Level 5

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#9857 Feb 2, 2013
Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>Your whole world view has been exposed to be what it is, a pack of lies, propagated by the super rich to enslave the minds of idiots like you and line their own pockets. You simpletons can stand by and watch a president (G.W. Bush) order the bombing and invasion of sovereign nations (Iraq) under false pretenses. Fatten the already absurdly rich pockets of the plutocrats, bankrupt the entire world economy,allow maniacs to commit genocide, and then freak out when Obama attempts to slightly reform health care. Because of nit whits like you the G.O.P. is in shambles and will be irrelevant for twenty years at least. You are a stooge and a clown!
The Limbaugh stooges are so angry at being duped that they have been pissing themselves. Drug stores can't keep enough adult diapers in stock.
obama KILLS with drones

United States

#9858 Feb 6, 2013
Obama no longer happy with bombing and killing wen and children in other countries has directed him criminal attorney general to rule it is legal for obam to bomb americanso
BenGleck

Utica, NY

#9859 Feb 6, 2013
obama KILLS with drones wrote:
Obama no longer happy with bombing and killing wen and children in other countries has directed him criminal attorney general to rule it is legal for obam to bomb americanso
He's killing Al Qaida terrorists numb nutz. Would you preferthat he just send them a nasty letter? My God you're stupid!
Ben Gleck

New Hartford, NY

#9860 Feb 6, 2013
Obama wants to KILL Americans with drones and his criminal Attorney General says it is legal.

What happened to getting a fair trial of your peers?
obama KILLS with drones

United States

#9862 Feb 7, 2013
Obama drone attacks have killed women anD children and now criminal holder says obama can kill americans with drones.

Level 5

Location hidden

#9863 Feb 7, 2013
obama KILLS with drones wrote:
Obama drone attacks have killed women anD children and now criminal holder says obama can kill americans with drones.
In the process, Obama has also decimated AlQaida. How would you have accomplished that ,Einstein?
Ben Gleck

United States

#9864 Feb 8, 2013
Obama has rebuilt al quaida and the terroists. Obama has given guns and missle launchers to terroists. Obama has allowed terroits to grow stronger while obama wants to take guns away from Americans.
Ben Gleck

New Hartford, NY

#9865 Feb 8, 2013
Obama admits that while his terroist friend raped and murdered the Ambassador in Benghazi he was playing with himself and could care less.

Level 5

Location hidden

#9866 Feb 8, 2013
Ben Gleck wrote:
Obama admits that while his terroist friend raped and murdered the Ambassador in Benghazi he was playing with himself and could care less.
It's crazies like you that lost the election. And it's crazies like you that will be the end of the G.O.P. Republican leadership is desperately trying to get rid of you morons. It was a good party until whackadoodles like you showed up. I see you're still using my screen name. You really want to gobble my knob, don't you?
Ben Gleck

New Hartford, NY

#9867 Feb 9, 2013
It is unamerican leeches like you that voted for a liat destroying the country that allowed obama to win election. Pieces of garbage like you that find leeching off the system as a way of life at any cost to other Americans. Leeches like you that would have supported Hitler killing the Jews for a welfare check.

Obama is a failure like no other and you support his failure and killing babies for a welfare check.
Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>It's crazies like you that lost the election. And it's crazies like you that will be the end of the G.O.P. Republican leadership is desperately trying to get rid of you morons. It was a good party until whackadoodles like you showed up. I see you're still using my screen name. You really want to gobble my knob, don't you?

Level 5

Location hidden

#9868 Feb 10, 2013
Ben Gleck wrote:
It is unamerican leeches like you that voted for a liat destroying the country that allowed obama to win election. Pieces of garbage like you that find leeching off the system as a way of life at any cost to other Americans. Leeches like you that would have supported Hitler killing the Jews for a welfare check.
Obama is a failure like no other and you support his failure and killing babies for a welfare check.
<quoted text>
I rest my case!
ObamaFAIL

United States

#9869 Feb 10, 2013
Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>I rest my case!
You have no case. You support a limpdick president and liberal tax and spend failure. Going as planned lol!
Alls good, Obama will bury anyone's desire to be seen as a liberal when hes done lol!

Level 5

Location hidden

#9870 Feb 10, 2013
ObamaFAIL wrote:
<quoted text>You have no case. You support a limpdick president and liberal tax and spend failure. Going as planned lol!
Alls good, Obama will bury anyone's desire to be seen as a liberal when hes done lol!
yOU SOUND VERY DISTURBED. i SEE THAT YOU'RE STICKING WITH THE CONSTANT NAME CHANGES AND PENIS REFFERENCES. tHE g.o.p. IS DESPERATELY TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO GET RID OF YOU CRAZIES BEFORE THEY LOSE EVERYTHING. tHEY MAY HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL ALL YOU GRUMPY CONSTIPATED RED NECKS DROP DEAD BEFORE THEY CAN WIN ANOTHER ELECTION. i'M SURE hILLARY AND bILL ARE LAUGHING THEIR ASZES OFF WATCHING THE PARTY OF STUPID SHOOT IT'S OWN FEET OFF. i KNOW i AM!
ObamaFAIL

United States

#9871 Feb 10, 2013
Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>yOU SOUND VERY DISTURBED. i SEE THAT YOU'RE STICKING WITH THE CONSTANT NAME CHANGES AND PENIS REFFERENCES. tHE g.o.p. IS DESPERATELY TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO GET RID OF YOU CRAZIES BEFORE THEY LOSE EVERYTHING. tHEY MAY HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL ALL YOU GRUMPY CONSTIPATED RED NECKS DROP DEAD BEFORE THEY CAN WIN ANOTHER ELECTION. i'M SURE hILLARY AND bILL ARE LAUGHING THEIR ASZES OFF WATCHING THE PARTY OF STUPID SHOOT IT'S OWN FEET OFF. i KNOW i AM!
By your all caps it appears the crazies are YOU.
Once again we see how mentally unhinged and quick to label OTHERS "crazy" from the liberal phonies and hippiecrites!
I rest my case.

Level 5

Location hidden

#9872 Feb 10, 2013
ObamaFAIL wrote:
<quoted text>By your all caps it appears the crazies are YOU.
Once again we see how mentally unhinged and quick to label OTHERS "crazy" from the liberal phonies and hippiecrites!
I rest my case.
tHE ALL CAPS DOESN'T MEAN i'M CRAZY. iT MEANS THAT i NEED A NEW KEYBOARD. yOU NEED A NEW BRAIN. wE NEED A HEALTHY rEPUBLICAN PARTY. nOT A PACK OF MANIACS SCREAMING ABOUT "LEECHES" AND "BABY KILLERS". yOU CAN'T HELP YOUR PARTY BY ACTING LIKE A DEGENERATE IMBECIL. yOU GUYS JUST TRIED THAT. hOW'D THAT WORK OUT FOR YOU? btw FEEL FREE TO USE MY SCREEN NAME. iT'S QUITE FLATTERING, AND ONLY HIGHLIGHTS YOUR DEGENERACY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poor Kim Kardashian Cant Get Pregnant 6 min Louie 7
Time Warner 16 min tech 20
Jill WKTV 17 min Savannah 48
buddy club on wktv 17 min Marilee 4
Is Charlie Shove....... 33 min Zagreb 9
Another Bobby Oliveira thread bites the dust 56 min Greg 1
Missing U Even More 1 hr Heaven Sent 2
ND Warmack suspended for grades but....... 1 hr Rev Al 21
Serious car accident in Utica 4 hr wow 21
East Utica in the 70's and 80's/ what do you re... (Jan '10) 12 hr Little Johnny 380
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:59 pm PST

ESPN 1:59PM