obama KILLS with drones

United States

#9858 Feb 6, 2013
Obama no longer happy with bombing and killing wen and children in other countries has directed him criminal attorney general to rule it is legal for obam to bomb americanso
BenGleck

Utica, NY

#9859 Feb 6, 2013
obama KILLS with drones wrote:
Obama no longer happy with bombing and killing wen and children in other countries has directed him criminal attorney general to rule it is legal for obam to bomb americanso
He's killing Al Qaida terrorists numb nutz. Would you preferthat he just send them a nasty letter? My God you're stupid!
Ben Gleck

New Hartford, NY

#9860 Feb 6, 2013
Obama wants to KILL Americans with drones and his criminal Attorney General says it is legal.

What happened to getting a fair trial of your peers?
obama KILLS with drones

United States

#9862 Feb 7, 2013
Obama drone attacks have killed women anD children and now criminal holder says obama can kill americans with drones.

Level 5

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#9863 Feb 7, 2013
obama KILLS with drones wrote:
Obama drone attacks have killed women anD children and now criminal holder says obama can kill americans with drones.
In the process, Obama has also decimated AlQaida. How would you have accomplished that ,Einstein?
Ben Gleck

United States

#9864 Feb 8, 2013
Obama has rebuilt al quaida and the terroists. Obama has given guns and missle launchers to terroists. Obama has allowed terroits to grow stronger while obama wants to take guns away from Americans.
Ben Gleck

New Hartford, NY

#9865 Feb 8, 2013
Obama admits that while his terroist friend raped and murdered the Ambassador in Benghazi he was playing with himself and could care less.

Level 5

Location hidden

#9866 Feb 8, 2013
Ben Gleck wrote:
Obama admits that while his terroist friend raped and murdered the Ambassador in Benghazi he was playing with himself and could care less.
It's crazies like you that lost the election. And it's crazies like you that will be the end of the G.O.P. Republican leadership is desperately trying to get rid of you morons. It was a good party until whackadoodles like you showed up. I see you're still using my screen name. You really want to gobble my knob, don't you?
Ben Gleck

New Hartford, NY

#9867 Feb 9, 2013
It is unamerican leeches like you that voted for a liat destroying the country that allowed obama to win election. Pieces of garbage like you that find leeching off the system as a way of life at any cost to other Americans. Leeches like you that would have supported Hitler killing the Jews for a welfare check.

Obama is a failure like no other and you support his failure and killing babies for a welfare check.
Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>It's crazies like you that lost the election. And it's crazies like you that will be the end of the G.O.P. Republican leadership is desperately trying to get rid of you morons. It was a good party until whackadoodles like you showed up. I see you're still using my screen name. You really want to gobble my knob, don't you?

Level 5

Location hidden

#9868 Feb 10, 2013
Ben Gleck wrote:
It is unamerican leeches like you that voted for a liat destroying the country that allowed obama to win election. Pieces of garbage like you that find leeching off the system as a way of life at any cost to other Americans. Leeches like you that would have supported Hitler killing the Jews for a welfare check.
Obama is a failure like no other and you support his failure and killing babies for a welfare check.
<quoted text>
I rest my case!
ObamaFAIL

United States

#9869 Feb 10, 2013
Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>I rest my case!
You have no case. You support a limpdick president and liberal tax and spend failure. Going as planned lol!
Alls good, Obama will bury anyone's desire to be seen as a liberal when hes done lol!

Level 5

Location hidden

#9870 Feb 10, 2013
ObamaFAIL wrote:
<quoted text>You have no case. You support a limpdick president and liberal tax and spend failure. Going as planned lol!
Alls good, Obama will bury anyone's desire to be seen as a liberal when hes done lol!
yOU SOUND VERY DISTURBED. i SEE THAT YOU'RE STICKING WITH THE CONSTANT NAME CHANGES AND PENIS REFFERENCES. tHE g.o.p. IS DESPERATELY TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO GET RID OF YOU CRAZIES BEFORE THEY LOSE EVERYTHING. tHEY MAY HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL ALL YOU GRUMPY CONSTIPATED RED NECKS DROP DEAD BEFORE THEY CAN WIN ANOTHER ELECTION. i'M SURE hILLARY AND bILL ARE LAUGHING THEIR ASZES OFF WATCHING THE PARTY OF STUPID SHOOT IT'S OWN FEET OFF. i KNOW i AM!
ObamaFAIL

United States

#9871 Feb 10, 2013
Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>yOU SOUND VERY DISTURBED. i SEE THAT YOU'RE STICKING WITH THE CONSTANT NAME CHANGES AND PENIS REFFERENCES. tHE g.o.p. IS DESPERATELY TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO GET RID OF YOU CRAZIES BEFORE THEY LOSE EVERYTHING. tHEY MAY HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL ALL YOU GRUMPY CONSTIPATED RED NECKS DROP DEAD BEFORE THEY CAN WIN ANOTHER ELECTION. i'M SURE hILLARY AND bILL ARE LAUGHING THEIR ASZES OFF WATCHING THE PARTY OF STUPID SHOOT IT'S OWN FEET OFF. i KNOW i AM!
By your all caps it appears the crazies are YOU.
Once again we see how mentally unhinged and quick to label OTHERS "crazy" from the liberal phonies and hippiecrites!
I rest my case.

Level 5

Location hidden

#9872 Feb 10, 2013
ObamaFAIL wrote:
<quoted text>By your all caps it appears the crazies are YOU.
Once again we see how mentally unhinged and quick to label OTHERS "crazy" from the liberal phonies and hippiecrites!
I rest my case.
tHE ALL CAPS DOESN'T MEAN i'M CRAZY. iT MEANS THAT i NEED A NEW KEYBOARD. yOU NEED A NEW BRAIN. wE NEED A HEALTHY rEPUBLICAN PARTY. nOT A PACK OF MANIACS SCREAMING ABOUT "LEECHES" AND "BABY KILLERS". yOU CAN'T HELP YOUR PARTY BY ACTING LIKE A DEGENERATE IMBECIL. yOU GUYS JUST TRIED THAT. hOW'D THAT WORK OUT FOR YOU? btw FEEL FREE TO USE MY SCREEN NAME. iT'S QUITE FLATTERING, AND ONLY HIGHLIGHTS YOUR DEGENERACY.

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9873 Feb 10, 2013
Uh
Ben Gleck

New Hartford, NY

#9874 Feb 10, 2013
I have pondered just how low will go to accept my Obama welfare check.
For welfare, I will accept the destruction of the American economy by Obama. I will accept killing babies. I will accept losing m rights. I will accept Americans beibg killed, al for welfare.
Ben Gleck

New Hartford, NY

#9875 Feb 10, 2013
I have to admit, liberals are idiots.
mommy

Windsor, CT

#9876 Feb 11, 2013
you had a moron bush that ruined this country,he started two unpaid wars that bankrupt us.Chaney and him are war criminals.History will tell all.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9877 Feb 12, 2013
mommy wrote:
you had a moron bush that ruined this country,he started two unpaid wars that bankrupt us.Chaney and him are war criminals.History will tell all.
LOL... It will but it won't spew the ignorance you just did.

Level 5

Location hidden

#9878 Feb 12, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... It will but it won't spew the ignorance you just did.
Really?Your holiness? How will history look upon the Bush legacy? How will future generations describe a president who completely drops the ball, in finding and killing Bin Laden/ al Qaida, who actually attacked us, and invaded a sovereign nation, Iraq, who had nothing to do with 911? All of this unfunded. Worse yet, while giving his super rich friends a huge tax break.How will history look upon a president who entered office with a huge surplus and left while the nation was hemmoraging 750,000 jobs per month. Thank God for you Tea Party loons, without you knuckleheads we would have to suffer through another insane Republican presidency. BTW what is Mitt the Twit doing these days?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob Donnelly is a piece of garbage (Nov '11) 11 min Paulie 601
yssup taf srehtom ym ni dessip I <---- 23 min Dave Smith 1
we love to shoot up philly and any city we leec... 46 min smckgums 3
whats your favorite color for nylons on your head 47 min smckgums 6
]\[lgers take a bow for shooting up every city ... 48 min smckgums 2
6-week-old baby who was ra p ed by uncle in A... 49 min smckgums 2
I miss the days when I was in chains and had to... 49 min smckgums 3
papa Joe's restaurant 1 hr Diabetic Utican 23
Popeo's mouth problem! 1 hr Diabetic Utican 14
Judge Popeo coward - Ranting Fat Utica Bigot 1 hr Karma 11