Glenn Beck Sucks
mike w

Chandler, OK

#9703 Nov 7, 2012
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I concede.
The American spirit is dying before our eyes. Life liberty and the pursuit of happiness is replaced with laziness, complacency, and let the government do it and leave the bill for generations to come.
Totally agree, more people sucking off the gov't than those pulling the load..I'm pulling the load, I don't qualify for gov't aid (at least i think, ive never checked) I always figured this was the USA I can make it in the "Land of opportunity!" yes some folks need help, no problem. But votes are now being bought left and right by gov't handouts and it is breeding laziness!!! no particular race btw...
mike w

Chandler, OK

#9704 Nov 7, 2012
Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>No, the American spirit is awakening before your eyes. What's dying is the racist, zenophobic, mysoginist, homphobic Republican party. And hopefully the AM radio parasites who have formed your stupid paranoid world view. America will be just fine, it's bigotry that is dying. It hurts when your world view crumbles doesn't it your Holiness? You need to ask yourself "what else am I wrong about?"
Wow! like when bush was elected and half the country screamed foul! bigotry?? like 93% of the black vote for obama? AM radio parasites? Radio runs on revenue like every other business. So why wont people pay for the liberal (oh, excuse me, the "progressive" view
?)
RepubliCons are so Tarded

Rochester, NY

#9707 Nov 14, 2012
Rash Limpballs, Herr Glenn Beck, Hannity, Michael Weiner Savage and the rest of the Reich Wing radio/TV shows are VERY GRATEFUL that Obama won. It gives them a 4 yr extension on pissin' and moanin' about America

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Seneca

#9710 Nov 17, 2012
RepubliCons are so Tarded wrote:
Rash Limpballs, Herr Glenn Beck, Hannity, Michael Weiner Savage and the rest of the Reich Wing radio/TV shows are VERY GRATEFUL that Obama won. It gives them a 4 yr extension on pissin' and moanin' about America
They did quite well during the bush years, let's give credit where credit is due. Liberal programming only survives in large urban settings, if that. Fox news survives because people like the viewpoint. I remember hannity moanin about bush's spending alot, he's conservative, not repblican...Savage is just entertainment and rush is just as much about personal opinion as say.. Chris matthews of cnn
Ben Gleck

Utica, NY

#9711 Nov 17, 2012
Fox News has more viewers that the rest of the Cable new sites combine MSNBC only has loony idiots as viewers.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Seneca

#9712 Nov 17, 2012
Ben Gleck wrote:
Fox News has more viewers that the rest of the Cable new sites combine MSNBC only has loony idiots as viewers.
Awww you know those cute liberals like to believe that anything they think out of the mainstream makes them special and more intelligent, kinda like demigods smiling down on mankinds stupidity. Too bad they can't fix thier own lawnmowers lol

“The World's Tallest Midget”

Level 3

Since: Jul 08

Tristan da Cunha

#9714 Nov 29, 2012
mikejw6844 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww you know those cute liberals like to believe that anything they think out of the mainstream makes them special and more intelligent, kinda like demigods smiling down on mankinds stupidity. Too bad they can't fix thier own lawnmowers lol
I am a liberal but i don't even own a lawn mower.
Ben Gleck

Utica, NY

#9715 Nov 30, 2012
Where have all the Limbaugh stooges gone? The election must have fried their little brains!
Ben Gleck

Cicero, NY

#9716 Nov 30, 2012
No we are all waiting for the Obama tax increase to increase taxes on all the Obama supporters. AND on top of that the Obama supporters will need to pay the obamacare tax, it is going to be great to listen to you leeches squeel like pigs as Obama taxes your welfare.
Ben Gleck wrote:
Where have all the Limbaugh stooges gone? The election must have fried their little brains!
Ben Gleck

Cicero, NY

#9717 Nov 30, 2012
WASHINGTON (CBS DC)– The median net worth of American households has dropped to a 43-year low as the lower and middle classes appear poorer and less stable than they have been since 1969.

The Obama poverty plan continues.
RepubliCons are so Tarded

Rochester, NY

#9718 Nov 30, 2012
Glen Drunk Beck tried to sell a Jar of Urine with an Obama figurine in it on eBay. It was taken down, not because of poor taste, but it is against eBay guidelines to sell anything with human waste in it.
The Obama thing is pretty poor, but it was draped in an AMerican Flag. Not I find THAT more offensive, that Beck condones and actually put an image of the American Flag in a jar of Urine (he claims it was either really beer or apple juice), yeah right Herr Beck.

http://conservativebyte.com/2012/11/jar-of-gl...

Maybe ole Becky needs to be Shyt and Pissed on himself, with a nice money shot / pearl necklace facial to top it off.
Dumbasscrat create povery

Utica, NY

#9719 Nov 30, 2012
Amercian Wealth down
Unemployment up
Defict up
Debt up
Foodstamp use up

What ever the catagory, failure Obama is taking the country in the wrong direction. Failure Obama creates pverty and that is why he is the food stamp President
Dumbasscrat create povery

Utica, NY

#9720 Nov 30, 2012
Storm-ravaged New Yorkers say President Obama’s promise to cut red tape and get them aid in the aftermath of Sandy has proven to be hot air

More Obama failure
Ben Gleck

Utica, NY

#9721 Nov 30, 2012
Dumbasscrat create povery wrote:
Storm-ravaged New Yorkers say President Obama’s promise to cut red tape and get them aid in the aftermath of Sandy has proven to be hot air
More Obama failure
Are you really going to piss away another four years whining like a little bitch? Ifyou're living in poverty, it isn't Obama's fault. It's because you waste all your time making an ass out of yourself on Topix. You must be really constipated by now.
Ben Gleck

Utica, NY

#9722 Nov 30, 2012
I voted for failure. Obama and FEMA are worse than in New Orleans but now I think FEMA failure is great.
Ben Gleck

Utica, NY

#9723 Nov 30, 2012
I can't wait to start paying taxes on my welfare check. Obama is goint to tax my welfare and add to tht Obamacare tax. There wll be no money left for my subscriptions to liberal are idiots too.
Ben Gleck

Utica, NY

#9725 Nov 30, 2012
So Dude, tell us, ar you enjoying the electoral process so far ? It's because of you right wing crazies that Obama won. The G.O.P. establishment is trying to figure out how to shut you morons up. or it's just going to get worse. Bill and Hillary are licking their chops right now. Don't say I didn't warn you.BTW I don't mind a bit if you use my name. Clearly you don't have enough imagination to come up with one of your own.
Ben Gleck

Utica, NY

#9726 Nov 30, 2012
Obama won because the 47% of Americans like you are leeches and you don;t pay taxes. Obama won because of uneducated Americans like you.

Working intelligent voters voted for Romney. Idiot leeches like you voted for Obama. The great thing is Obama is increasing taxes on his leech voters and I can;t wait.
Ben Gleck wrote:
So Dude, tell us, ar you enjoying the electoral process so far ? It's because of you right wing crazies that Obama won. The G.O.P. establishment is trying to figure out how to shut you morons up. or it's just going to get worse. Bill and Hillary are licking their chops right now. Don't say I didn't warn you.BTW I don't mind a bit if you use my name. Clearly you don't have enough imagination to come up with one of your own.
Ben Gleck

Utica, NY

#9727 Nov 30, 2012
Ben Gleck wrote:
Obama won because the 47% of Americans like you are leeches and you don;t pay taxes. Obama won because of uneducated Americans like you.
Working intelligent voters voted for Romney. Idiot leeches like you voted for Obama. The great thing is Obama is increasing taxes on his leech voters and I can;t wait.
<quoted text>
You sound bitter! You are also the only idiot in America who is still embracing that rediculous 47% garbage. I'm sure Romney doesn't talk like that any more. Stop blaming Obama for your miserable situation. Take some personal responsibility for Christ sake.
Still on my High Horse

Rochester, NY

#9728 Nov 30, 2012
Hey all you DumbTardAsses, we would be in this Economic and Financial mess even if McCain/Palin had won, except we'd still be fighting in Iraq, and in Syria too by now.
And the Auto Industry would've collapsed and there'd be MILLIONS more unemployed, not just the guys at the factories, but also the factories that made parts for the car assembly lines as well the ancillary ones such as support companies like food service, etc

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly Esche 7 min HEBOON PSY 42
dreadhead SHEBOONPSY MAKES MAMMY GOOD 9 min SHEBOON PSY 1
100 million for 300 jobs 18 min SHEBOON PSY 123
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 19 min SHEBOON PSY 949
Females who suck in bed! 31 min Whos Amanda 40
Silverback Goes Hunting With Knife As Usual Get... 47 min t POLITIX 6
Democrats opposition 55 min Ted 11
New hartford is the new east utica 1 hr Savage knife hunting 194
Esche fired Nikki Todd 5 hr Good god 58

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages