Rome, NY

#1 Aug 31, 2010

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gene-O

Utica, NY

#2 Aug 31, 2010
Oh please stop making a fool out of yourself. A couple hundred thousand people up to a million plus by most accounts that took time from their lives would say otherwise moron. You can tell the democrat liemongers are all in a tizzy when someone exposes their lies day after day. You must be one of those crackpots that have to use websites full of crank rhetoric to try to beat him down. The minute I see a post like this I know I'm dealing with a gullible democrat sheep.
Face it no matter how many unresearched fake websites you make the facts about the democrats don't lie. Soon it will be BACK TO THE MINORITY you all had your chance and failed miserably. Probably because you all thought blaming Bush would let you coast through 4 years of spending trillions more than the even the iraq war. Sit down and STFU nobody cares about your bitchy Glenn Beck website with it's distortions and outright lies. You have failed and now the truth is being told by one of the most popular commentators in the history of television. Sure stings doesn't it when your lies and blame game collapses in front of millions every night on tv!
I know I know! I'm a "secret government shill" too huh? You people's rhetoric and infantile reasoning is astounding to the real world who can see and read facts for themselves. We don't need some dumb smear site. Now go back to rantn about 911 conspiracys it is more your slow speed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
bob

Rome, NY

#3 Aug 31, 2010
My Top 5 Crazy Glenn Beck Rally Statements
By: Steve - August 29, 2010 - 9:00am
There is no way I could comment on all the crazy things Beck said at the right-wing church picnic he had Saturday, so I have picked my top 5 most crazy Beck statements.
5) Beck: "America today begins to turn back to God." Beck said, "Something beyond imagination is happening. Something that is beyond man is happening. America today begins to turn back to God."
4) Beck: "I have been looking for the next George Washington. I know he is in this crowd." Beck said, "Somewhere in this crowd -- I know it. I have been looking for the next George Washington. I know he is in this crowd. He may be 8 years old, but this is the moment. This is the moment that he dedicates his life, that he sees giants around him. And 25 years from now, he will come not to this stair, but to those stairs. And he can proclaim,'I have a new dream.'
3) Beck compares himself to "the man who saw the iceberg" on the Titanic. Beck said, "I know that many in this country think that I'm a fearmonger. It is not a label that I think applies. I do talk about frightening things. But I don't think the man who saw the iceberg as the Titanic was about to hit it and said,'It's an iceberg,' was a fearmonger. He was warning people on the ship."
2) Beck: "I can relate to Martin Luther King probably the most." After reciting the names of Moses, Abraham Lincoln, and George Washington, Beck said that "out of all these giants, I can relate to Martin Luther King probably the most because we haven't carved him in marble yet."
And the winner is......
1) Beck said the 8-28 rally would be an "American Miracle" and that the "spirit of God" would be unleashed.
Beck called it everything from "an American miracle" to a "defibrillator to the heart of America." Beck also claimed that with the rally, he and his audience would be able to "reclaim the distorted" civil rights movement.
In the days and weeks leading up to 8-28 rally, Beck promoted the idea that God was directly involved in the day's events. He said that attendees would "see the spirit of God unleashed," and claimed the rally will produce an "awakening." He even said that God gave him good weather for the rally, even though it's August and almost every day has good weather.
But here is the best one. In a video posted at his website, Beck placed the "Restoring Honor" rally in the context of the moon landing, the Montgomery bus boycott, Iwo Jima, and the signing of the Declaration of Independence.
The video also implied that Beck is following in the tradition of Martin Luther King, Abraham Lincoln, the Founding Fathers, Martha Washington, and the Wright Brothers.
And the insane video was also shown at the "Restoring Honor" rally. Now that's fricking crazy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Beck is greatl

Utica, NY

#4 Aug 31, 2010
Liberals are morons and cant handle the truth

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
YOMAMMA

Central Square, NY

#5 Aug 31, 2010
then dont listen BOB!.......

We have the elitest liberal pussbag democrats very very scared......come November...BARRY is a LAME DUCK

www.glennbeck.com

GLENN BECK RULES

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Joe

United States

#6 Aug 31, 2010
Beck is great. Bob you liberal puke,, stay in New Hartford and get educated or grow some balls
bob

Rome, NY

#7 Aug 31, 2010

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Recovering GBECK

Utica, NY

#8 Sep 1, 2010
Everyone fails to remember that this ahole is a recovering alcoholic who never even went to college. He was a "Top 40" morning crew DJ back in the day like Linda Ray and Kukenbacker and now he is the next best thing besides Limbaugh and Palin these F$@%#* Republican's throw at us. Holy Roller Mormon that is going to save everyone now that he has seen the light after numerous years in the gutter and now a recovering drunk!!! You have no sense of intelligence if you even follow this guy.... food insurance, buy gold.... the end is near! AHole!!!! Making a ton of money from zombies who dont realize Bush's regime got us into this mess.
I listen to this idiot's show for 10 minutes every now and then and thank god if there is one that this magician cant cast his rhetorical nonsence spell on me - wake up idiots!!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ilikeskmart

Utica, NY

#9 Sep 1, 2010
So uhhhh....what's so great about Beck.

He the great white hope or something?
WANTED

AOL

#10 Sep 1, 2010
bob wrote:
My Top 5 Crazy Glenn Beck Rally Statements
By: Steve - August 29, 2010 - 9:00am
There is no way I could comment on all the crazy things Beck said at the right-wing church picnic he had Saturday, so I have picked my top 5 most crazy Beck statements.
5) Beck: "America today begins to turn back to God." Beck said, "Something beyond imagination is happening. Something that is beyond man is happening. America today begins to turn back to God."
4) Beck: "I have been looking for the next George Washington. I know he is in this crowd." Beck said, "Somewhere in this crowd -- I know it. I have been looking for the next George Washington. I know he is in this crowd. He may be 8 years old, but this is the moment. This is the moment that he dedicates his life, that he sees giants around him. And 25 years from now, he will come not to this stair, but to those stairs. And he can proclaim,'I have a new dream.'
3) Beck compares himself to "the man who saw the iceberg" on the Titanic. Beck said, "I know that many in this country think that I'm a fearmonger. It is not a label that I think applies. I do talk about frightening things. But I don't think the man who saw the iceberg as the Titanic was about to hit it and said,'It's an iceberg,' was a fearmonger. He was warning people on the ship."
2) Beck: "I can relate to Martin Luther King probably the most." After reciting the names of Moses, Abraham Lincoln, and George Washington, Beck said that "out of all these giants, I can relate to Martin Luther King probably the most because we haven't carved him in marble yet."
And the winner is......
1) Beck said the 8-28 rally would be an "American Miracle" and that the "spirit of God" would be unleashed.
Beck called it everything from "an American miracle" to a "defibrillator to the heart of America." Beck also claimed that with the rally, he and his audience would be able to "reclaim the distorted" civil rights movement.
In the days and weeks leading up to 8-28 rally, Beck promoted the idea that God was directly involved in the day's events. He said that attendees would "see the spirit of God unleashed," and claimed the rally will produce an "awakening." He even said that God gave him good weather for the rally, even though it's August and almost every day has good weather.
But here is the best one. In a video posted at his website, Beck placed the "Restoring Honor" rally in the context of the moon landing, the Montgomery bus boycott, Iwo Jima, and the signing of the Declaration of Independence.
The video also implied that Beck is following in the tradition of Martin Luther King, Abraham Lincoln, the Founding Fathers, Martha Washington, and the Wright Brothers.
And the insane video was also shown at the "Restoring Honor" rally. Now that's fricking crazy.
he obviously got you to listen, eh Bob? I will never understand why people who are so obsessed about people they hate, that they listen or watch what they do and waste so much of their time. Bob it sounds like you are as much of a twit as Arianna Huffington and the rest of the, well you get my point so no need to get down to your level.
Mary

Utica, NY

#11 Sep 1, 2010
ilikeskmart wrote:
So uhhhh....what's so great about Beck.
He the great white hope or something?
Obviously you can't follow the things he talks about then. I know he can get depressing sometimes but the haters can't deny he is right about most of what he says. This march proved that the people are standing up for what is right.

Level 1

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#12 Sep 1, 2010
bob wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ michael-zimmerman/glenn-beck-a ttacks-charle_b_690250.html
Excellent link, unfortunately wasted here, Do you think any of Beck's followers remember, his original reason for having a rally in D.C. was going to be the launch of his new book? Even HE thought that would be in poor taste. So he "Refocused" it. It's About the MONEY Labowski!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dave

Utica, NY

#13 Sep 1, 2010
X-Pat wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent link, unfortunately wasted here, Do you think any of Beck's followers remember, his original reason for having a rally in D.C. was going to be the launch of his new book? Even HE thought that would be in poor taste. So he "Refocused" it. It's About the MONEY Labowski!
Shows what you know retard. Fox had a piece on how much it COST them and it was in the millions. Try the grape Koolaid next the red stuff makes you look like a bitch!
NYM alum

Cortland, NY

#14 Sep 1, 2010
bob wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ michael-zimmerman/glenn-beck-a ttacks-charle_b_690250.html
Thats the great thing about the Huffington Post - you don't even have to open the link to know its a crock of crap. As soon as you see the name in the address its safe to delete it.
nobadaddy

Baldwinsville, NY

#15 Sep 1, 2010
X-Pat wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent link, unfortunately wasted here, Do you think any of Beck's followers remember, his original reason for having a rally in D.C. was going to be the launch of his new book? Even HE thought that would be in poor taste. So he "Refocused" it. It's About the MONEY Labowski!
Is it my personal paranoia , or is the American right turning day by day into facistic zealots? Please tell me it isn't so.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 1

Location hidden

#16 Sep 2, 2010
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Shows what you know retard. Fox had a piece on how much it COST them and it was in the millions. Try the grape Koolaid next the red stuff makes you look like a bitch!
Why is Fox Paying for this? Isn't Fox supposedly a "News" network? Stick your Kool aid Analogy up your Right wing Fox hole.

Level 1

Location hidden

#17 Sep 2, 2010
NYM alum wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats the great thing about the Huffington Post - you don't even have to open the link to know its a crock of crap. As soon as you see the name in the address its safe to delete it.
No you are absolutely correct. Don't even open the link! Keep your head in the sand. Listen to your Right Wing Overlords, they will make sure every thing is just fine.(dumb-ass)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 10

ishmael.org

#18 Sep 2, 2010
test
Baba Booey

Oxford, NY

#19 Sep 2, 2010
If you don't like someone, dont listen to them

http://www.howardstern.com
I bet

Utica, NY

#20 Sep 2, 2010
Listening to Right Wing Overlords! How stupid you are little man. It's okay for you to listen to left wing overlords, but Real People can't listen to Right Wing Leaders. We're not in your coveted Red Land yet, so don't preach who we can listen to. The biggest suck out there is you people's president. The shit bird will never be my president.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 550
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WKTV reports on stories without ever checking f... 12 min its hearsay 3
To the lowlive that broke into my car Wednesday... 17 min klb 3
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 18 min 75 Scorpio 5,948
what happened to gas station on SouthSt? 26 min moe 1
spa repair 1 hr chlorine 2
CNY's future is bright!! Good News Article! 3 hr CNY is Awesome 1
WELSH IS ONLY CHOICE FOR COUNTY LEGISLATOR IN 1... 3 hr City Boy 31
Comet loyal fans get screwed. 6 hr Joe 6
More from around the web

Utica People Search