Comments
21 - 31 of 31 Comments Last updated Aug 31, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
retardbabyy

Meriden, CT

#22 Mar 5, 2013
U guys dnt realize tht these ppl looking for connects r prol cops good luck everyone
truthspoken

Utica, NY

#23 Mar 5, 2013
New to This wrote:
Just bought a bundle of these blue bags, they are good size. I just sniffed one and it's starting to kick in I think. I take hydros alot so not sure what to expect not used to a Dope high, yrt I hear hydros are very close. I was under the impression I would be nodding out, bit i'm not should I do another one? Should I go buy a set up and shoot it? Just new to it want to see what the rage is about this stuff, just don't want to OD. Please any experienced people let me know. I know people will say DONT DO IT AT ALL, but that is neither here nor there as I am doing it.
Dude what ever it is that is causing you to want to escape your life existence can be helped. Reality is when you wake up, or sober up and the high is gone you'll still be you. Hopefully you wake up, hopefully you haven't done anything that will hurt others(including your own death. NO, you shouldnt shoot it, NO you shouldnt take it! Flush it and then face your pain. WTH there are so many lost, GET FOUND!
D-Mite

Utica, NY

#24 Mar 5, 2013
Bondsman wrote:
<quoted text>I assure you l am not internet tough guy. You junkies are the cause of 90% of crime everywhere. Families are suffering. Lives are ruined. I got my neighborhood cleaned up from dealers and prostitutes. If it were up to me l would clean up all of you garbage for good. World would have been a better place.
LOL this guy thinks he's Charles Bronson
ProhibitionIsThe Problem

Utica, NY

#25 Mar 5, 2013
Latest UPD racism post II

United States

#27 Mar 5, 2013
Sorry sad little mental infant! So this is the little cheap Chinese toolset your education left you with huh?

Why do I have a feeling you'll live and die in uterus NY?
nodout

Utica, NY

#29 Mar 6, 2013
Bondsman wrote:
Seek help. All of you. You are at the begining of the end. And not a happy end either. If anyone ever brings any of that crap around my kids your problems will be over.
People have been conditioned to believe drugs like heroin are deadly. The truth is, it's non toxic, and causes no damage to the body.

The greatest danger from illicit drugs comes from the illegality itself. This creates dirty and contaminated drugs that have to be sold on the street. If people had a means of getting pure drugs, they would use less and be safer in the process.
dont drive to Albany

Utica, NY

#30 May 4, 2013
Eight Equals D wrote:
I could really use a local hookup, driving to Albany all the time sux
email me @ uticajamz315@gmail.com
uticas good
this is ignorant

Watertown, NY

#31 May 4, 2013
from the puerto ricans wrote:
they love heroin and raping underage victims
Go look up where poppy plants are grown and processed into heroin also go to Puerto Rico and rape a little girl and count the hours your alive after that.....yes theres alot of crime in PR but that is highly frowned upon there!!
Smells

Ilion, NY

#32 May 4, 2013
i hear brian federico from ilion sells dope. surprised he hasn't caught a charge yet.
aribaby

United States

#33 Aug 12, 2013
New to This wrote:
It Def kicked in. I feel overwhelmingly good. I mean I have a SHITLOAD of problems and life is not that good right now and I have to say I don't have much of a care about any of it at the moment. I do feel really good. Thought it would be different but I like it. Feel all warm , euphoric but my face it VERY itchy!!
Take a little Benadryl for the itching, and it will potentiate (make stronger) the boy. Just an fyi.:)
Daveinmamaroneck

Rye, NY

#34 Aug 31, 2013
Cops and crooks and tough guys a plenty. Why the hell woild you drive to Albany when you could go to Poughkeepsie the Bronx, other parts of NYC, I.E., Harlem in Manhattan,Brooklyn, Bridgeport,CT,Stamford CT,Newark,NJ ********** 80 dollar bundles a bit risky but no more risky than the ghettos of Albany!!! How is this one, don't use HEROIN!!!!!!!!!! I'm a 34 year old man and it literally ruined my mind body and spirit,not to mention alienated me from my family and friends. I've been through a zillion detox's,rehabs,er's and mentally ill chemical abuser wards one in particular on 9/11 at Bellevue hospital. The world turned and I was sitting in a psychiatric ward for my addictions to most opiates,benzos,cocaine all forms and every other drug under the sun. I had a promising future leaving high school. I went to school with celebrities and the wealthiest of the wealthy. I was to cool for school!! Now I'm 34 with a failing life and body in every sense. So every b.s. artist, wannabe and law enforcement official hiding behind a screen, this is the most valuable piece of advice you'll ever receive socially,physically,spirituali ty or economically.Stop with the drug abuse especially heroin and even oxycodone (blue devils),and if you can't seek help from your family and friends and fight like hell!! If you have legitimate pain and take semi- synthetic opiates,for example oxycontin or Vicodin take it as prescribed. If needed for long periods stick with the amount your doctor allocates on a daily basis etc,etc. You get my point get straight and save your life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is rugby better than football? 2 min Rugby is awesome 3
What do UPD COPS DO AFTER SEX? 3 min U should be jealous 2
Riverside Center 4 min Wondering 3
SUNYPIE Sweety Tomato PI students need SPORTS M... 8 min Lot in Life 2
Lukin's Brick Oven Pizza & Lounge to Open on Va... (Oct '12) 22 min vvvvvvvv 31
WORK DONE time FOR NEGROES TO HEAD BACK MACHINE... 35 min goal 4
BYE bye HOME BOYS WE NOW HAVE MACHINES TO DO T... 36 min goal 4
utica aud 43 min goal 139
Utica Comet's schedule just out ! 45 min goal 76
Hotel Utica Manager Matt Gaetano ARRESTED (AGAIN) 1 hr Jones 12