Clayton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Just bought a bundle of these blue bags, they are good size. I just sniffed one and it's starting to kick in I think. I take hydros alot so not sure what to expect not used to a Dope high, yrt I hear hydros are very close. I was under the impression I would be nodding out, bit i'm not should I do another one? Should I go buy a set up and shoot it? Just new to it want to see what the rage is about this stuff, just don't want to OD. Please any experienced people let me know. I know people will say DONT DO IT AT ALL, but that is neither here nor there as I am doing it.
idea man

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Do them all at once and the world will be a better place, well at leasf for the rest of us !!!!

“I Make you wonder”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

May you drop dead soon.
dopehead

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

If you don't usually do dope I would try sniffing another bag or two and see how you feel cause once you shoot it your not going to want to do it any other way and your for sure not going to want hydros cause they wont even compare. It would be really unlikely for you to od from sniffing it so I would stick to that even if you end up doing the whole bundle. Once you start shooting there's no turning back
trust me

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

just keep doin bags til u get high.. dont shoot it cuz u will never stop. dope can be a fun recreational drug when sniffed. and u two up there fck off.. u prob sit on here all day talkin sht.
New to This

Clayton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Ok I dont feel super high or anything but i feel ok. I guess I will sniff another bag now and see. I just see on intervention and other shows that people say it's better then a orgasm , well i'm not there yet. I still think I would prefer to take my 3 or 4hydros a day, it's cheaper then this. OK sniffing now hope I get that "BETTER THAN SEX" Feeling!
worm bait benny

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

shoot a bag in your eye ball,what a rush
Charlie

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

If you aren't using it iv you are wasting good dope.

Ps did you buy locally or drive out
New to This

Clayton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Ok Just did another one. I am sure it will kick in just hasn't yet. So that's $40 street value or I can take $9 worth on Hydros and like it better. No Brainer. SO far don't see why this is better then the pills! Yes, I bought it in Utica today $120 for a bundle, This other kid says he can get me one for $90, we'll see.
New to This

Clayton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

It Def kicked in. I feel overwhelmingly good. I mean I have a SHITLOAD of problems and life is not that good right now and I have to say I don't have much of a care about any of it at the moment. I do feel really good. Thought it would be different but I like it. Feel all warm , euphoric but my face it VERY itchy!!
Eight Equals D

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

I could really use a local hookup, driving to Albany all the time sux
Janine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

I'm also looking for the D man, only got one connect, need another just for back up..email jlp860@yahoo.com
from the puerto ricans

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

they love heroin and raping underage victims
new to area

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

My connect is like 4 hours away. I just moved up here and don't really know anywhere to go. I've been told there's a lot of it around. But people would prolly be sketched out of a 22 yr old female just asked them for it.
nodout

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

I think I know what source you're using; it's good stuff. I just inject now, love the feeling, all my problems go away.
D-Mite

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

I need that hook up. Sick of driving to ALB
U R A Fool

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

nodout wrote:
I think I know what source you're using; it's good stuff. I just inject now, love the feeling, all my problems go away.
Actually, your problems have just begun.
Bondsman

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Seek help. All of you. You are at the begining of the end. And not a happy end either. If anyone ever brings any of that crap around my kids your problems will be over.
Terrible

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Bondsman wrote:
Seek help. All of you. You are at the begining of the end. And not a happy end either. If anyone ever brings any of that crap around my kids your problems will be over.
internet tough guy alert
Bondsman

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Terrible wrote:
<quoted text>internet tough guy alert
I assure you l am not internet tough guy. You junkies are the cause of 90% of crime everywhere. Families are suffering. Lives are ruined. I got my neighborhood cleaned up from dealers and prostitutes. If it were up to me l would clean up all of you garbage for good. World would have been a better place.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 12 min Doug77 5,457
The Brindisi's make a threat 18 min Democretins Ruin CNY 73
Griffo & Brindisi - Phony Corrupt Politicians 23 min Democretins Ruin CNY 6
Are You Going to See Kiss & Def Leppard @ SPAC ... 1 hr SPAC IS FOR MIKE THE SPAZ 3
Esche's AquaVino Restaurant - Dine next to RAW ... 1 hr Youre back 2
Lieutenant Hauck and Louis T. Disagree 1 hr Youre back 27
Corked Winebar 2 hr Horse Play 22
Official: Goodbye Comets 3 hr Utica Gags On Riggies 160
Radisson's Easter Dinner 3 hr Horse Play 29
He cheated twice 4 hr Judge Judy 62
•••
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters