Reminder:Barach Obamia Lies. A Lot.Repeatedly. Here’s a Video of It. .

Posted in the Utica Forum

No He Doesnt

Utica, NY

#1 Apr 25, 2014
ABSOLUTELY TRUE

Utica, NY

#2 Apr 25, 2014
If you looked at cretin the welfare failure who spends his worthless welfare life on topix jealous of real humans with tech skills while this failure can't grasp a PC, you'll understand why minorities lie.

Cretin, post the BuildLab of windows 9 beta DP.

Never mind, I keep forgetting your brain is still trying to understand where to steal money for a 2 dollar mouse.
No He Doesnt

Utica, NY

#3 Apr 25, 2014
ABSOLUTELY TRUE wrote:
If you looked at cretin the welfare failure who spends his worthless welfare life on topix jealous of real humans with tech skills while this failure can't grasp a PC, you'll understand why minorities lie.
Cretin, post the BuildLab of windows 9 beta DP.
Never mind, I keep forgetting your brain is still trying to understand where to steal money for a 2 dollar mouse.
Hahaha good one!
thief

Utica, NY

#4 Apr 25, 2014
He has lied from day one. Now we work so his family can get free health care. What's funnier is how bad he put down Clinton then gives her a job.
How many employers hire a person who they marked as not hire able. Never happens in the real world, only a lying thief would.
No He Doesnt

Utica, NY

#5 Apr 25, 2014
thief wrote:
He has lied from day one. Now we work so his family can get free health care. What's funnier is how bad he put down Clinton then gives her a job.
How many employers hire a person who they marked as not hire able. Never happens in the real world, only a lying thief would.
Spot on!
Shelly

Whitesboro, NY

#6 Apr 25, 2014
What about the big deal he made about getting out of the war, he is still killing with drones in a country we never were attacked by, what gives this POS the right to kill innocent women and children when they never attacked us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WOUR is terrible!!!! 25 min rustyshackleford 14
adult world (Sep '14) 33 min dirty girl 23
modified baseball (Sep '13) 45 min Skip 43
who are the easy milfs that want to meet up wit... (Feb '12) 51 min real deal 3
utica mayor fires vin nesci (Dec '13) 1 hr Stew 6
what happened to clifton park? 1 hr fake cs 1
The Comets ADVANCE!!! 2 hr LMAO 6
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) Apr 30 fact check 637
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]