bad azz kneegaaz

Utica, NY

#4901 Feb 3, 2013
yo mama did you find the right "keys" yet?? LOL
save it scum

Camillus, NY

#4902 Feb 3, 2013
SlamHarderTheyCantHearU wrote:
Ok retard I'm done talking to the failure who thinks talking in "sambo" is "funny". You heard the fckin message people. Clean your house and people have said they will come forward get it fcktards? You still aren't interested enough to prove it are you?
They should make all youfags wear mustaches. Later mo.
You're always making friends, right failure.

I like this poster.

Save it, we know know who was there and who choked her.

FOAD failure.
Del

Chicago, IL

#4903 Feb 3, 2013
Sure you know who was there loser. Thats why 28 years and no arrest no results just people telling you they wont talk to you idiots right moron? Yeah we see "FAIL" all right!
Del

Chicago, IL

#4904 Feb 3, 2013
Funny YOU talking about making friends so far you have turned off everyone for miles. Typical failures.
Ahhhhaaa

United States

#4905 Feb 3, 2013
Del wrote:
Sure you know who was there loser. Thats why 28 years and no arrest no results just people telling you they wont talk to you idiots right moron? Yeah we see "FAIL" all right!
My thoughts exactly. 28 years and counting, They still won't admit how miserably they failed and why!
save it scum

Camillus, NY

#4906 Feb 3, 2013
Ahhhhaaa wrote:
<quoted text>My thoughts exactly. 28 years and counting, They still won't admit how miserably they failed and why!
Their not around you fing idiot. Post the original investigators and what dept and title they carry now ?

I'll wait to laugh at a fing IDIOT.
Save YOUR scum

United States

#4907 Feb 4, 2013
Del wrote:
Funny YOU talking about making friends so far you have turned off everyone for miles. Typical failures.
They are so smart they'd rather make retard jokes than finally close a case. This is why they're stuck in cny pretending they are cops for pay. No solutions, no asking, just retard humor.

These are your police, no effort, just mouth. There's your terms fuckfaces take em or leave em.
nice and sleezy

Altmar, NY

#4909 Feb 4, 2013
does MM = mark myers?
no it does not

Camillus, NY

#4910 Feb 5, 2013
nice and sleezy wrote:
does MM = mark myers?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/utica-ny/TH0V...
Kitty Bee

Syracuse, NY

#4911 Feb 9, 2013
Didn't Michelle Miklajunaus' brother (not an Aiken, the brother I am referencing is named Miklajunaus also) go to jail for practically beating his girlfriend to death? Wonder if he was ever questioned? The guy obviously had an anger management problem.
thank you

Kirkville, NY

#4912 Feb 9, 2013
didnt the aiken one marry the boncella girl (the one whos aunt and cousin that was also murdered by thee same group)??
Hey -Youll never know now

United States

#4913 Feb 10, 2013
Save YOUR scum wrote:
<quoted text>They are so smart they'd rather make retard jokes than finally close a case. This is why they're stuck in cny pretending they are cops for pay. No solutions, no asking, just retard humor.
These are your police, no effort, just mouth. There's your terms fuckfaces take em or leave em.
They aren't even on square 1!
save it scum

Camillus, NY

#4914 Feb 10, 2013
All set catwomen, bye, see ya, bye, good luck, bye, so long, farewell, yasou, addio, Hwyl fawr.
the joe camel face

Oneida, NY

#4915 Feb 10, 2013
itn't is shocking that cheesy potatoe worms are still crabbing about something that happened 50 years ago?
TIOLI

United States

#4916 Feb 10, 2013
save it scum wrote:
All set catwomen, bye, see ya, bye, good luck, bye, so long, farewell, yasou, addio, Hwyl fawr.
Oh yeah you're so "all set" LMAO! You cops always try to look like you have it all figured out and under control so you can run your retard mouths.
You are so "all set" with another festering BIG BLACK EYE of a scandal and incompetence for "Oneida Fuckin Failed Loser Cop Heaven Where We Feed and Pension any Donutsucker Fake Lawman We Can Fit on the Tax Dole County"! With a 20 year false imprisonment and multimillion payout from the taxpayers. Oh yes you all LOOK like you got it goin on.

Fkn faaaaags that don't listen just play with themselves.

O yeah you fkn azzholes sure got yourselves "all set" alright. If you had to work in the private sector with accountability and responsibility most of you substandard fat "lawmen" would fkn starve. TRUTH so hold that one down Mr. Success.
When you're ready to talk, prove it by having a look at the motivations and the people who hung Barnes for a murder more than a few knew he didn't commit and won't talk until they see you really mean it when you wanted to get to the bottom. Fckfaces. You got it or are you going to let fkn bigmouth here keep digging you all a hole? This is you "best brains" huh?
TIOLI

Camillus, NY

#4917 Feb 10, 2013
I'm a little qu eerpot
Short and stouts
Here is my handle
Here is my spout
When I get all steamed up
I just shout
Tip me over and pour me out
I'm a little qu eerpot
It's true
Here's an example of what I can do
I can turn my handle into a spout
Tip me over and pour me out
Frank Rizzo

Clinton, NY

#4918 Feb 11, 2013
I see this case has settled --- NOT!
ACHING back

Utica, NY

#4919 Feb 19, 2013
GRABBED BY THE GHOULIES

one of da murder's said>>

"was in da vehicle when suddenly she came.......i tried to talk to her..she blew me off and tried to leave...i got angry...grabbed her and threw/got/ wrestled her in the vehicle... i pulled her pants down...it..it.. was beautiful...more beautiful than my mother..the most beautifullest i ever saw... she began to recover? and kicked me..i became so angry..i became furious..then we..."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whitesboro High School (Jan '14) 35 min UtiKowfuck NY 56
men inner thigh bruising 3 hr I mark 12
Thank you Mayor Palmieri for making Utica pot h... 3 hr Freedom of speech 1
Annie Grove from Bagel Grove left her family 4 hr LNG 2
ROCCO LaDUCA 4 hr NHMale 8
Teachers have Cadilac Pensions? (Jan '13) 5 hr Bob 294
utica national (Jun '13) 5 hr Toast Masters 553
Westmoreland Rd Elementary School Whitesboro - ... 5 hr perfect1234 60
yanadasis closes club house 6 hr Brother 16
NH new AD, you blew it already. 7 hr UtiKowfuck NY 11