Kim Simon Murder

Kim Simon Murder

Created by Joe Friday on Feb 27, 2010

2,349 votes

Click on an option to vote

Will Never Be Solved

Have Faith, It Will Be Solved

1980s Cops & DA Incompetent

Day Of Judgment Approaching

Justice Delayed=Justice Denied

You Can Run But Can't Hide

AMW Will Have No Effect

Suspects Have Too Many Rights

Law Enforcement Pushing Hard

Good Doesn't Always Triumph

What

Herkimer, NY

#4854 Jan 28, 2012
Wicked wrote:
<quoted text>I am SOOO Sick of people saying what i said and it NOT being Accurate!!! I told EVERYONE back then. No one cared to listen to me. I was 15 at the time and when Steven was arrested I thought wow, i cant believe all i heard and all i was told was untrue. I was being threatened.I moved away at 19 and tried to put all that behind me until i was contacted in another state. I said i can't fucking believe this has all come back. I had to deal with nightmares and flashbacks becuase of it. I was diagnosed with PTSD, tried to kill myself, abandoned my husband and children n been here and in trouble ever since cause of guilty feelings.
If you look at the beginning of this I gave the source and it is just a blog page I came across in google. It is just a summary of what has been reported in newspapers and on AMW. I thought I recalled it portrayed that way on the AMW reenactment as well, with her unconscious and the guy over her. If that is not accurate, I am sorry for that. Please clarify any other parts that are inaccurate. We all want this solved. You shouldn't feel guilty for being intimidated back then and all that matters now is that you came forward to help again.

Level 1

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4855 Jan 28, 2012
Wicked wrote:
<quoted text>I am SOOO Sick of people saying what i said and it NOT being Accurate!!! I told EVERYONE back then. No one cared to listen to me. I was 15 at the time and when Steven was arrested I thought wow, i cant believe all i heard and all i was told was untrue. I was being threatened.I moved away at 19 and tried to put all that behind me until i was contacted in another state. I said i can't fucking believe this has all come back. I had to deal with nightmares and flashbacks becuase of it. I was diagnosed with PTSD, tried to kill myself, abandoned my husband and children n been here and in trouble ever since cause of guilty feelings.
Take good care of yourself, please.
who

Utica, NY

#4856 Jan 29, 2012
what was the name of the gas adenent who lied on steven and seemed to be the last one to see kim alive
who

Utica, NY

#4857 Jan 29, 2012
Utica wrote:
Ollie, what is desert rose?
two people lied on the stand the cop the gas atendent that 16 year old said he seen and pumped gas for steve then steve went to the bowling alley then he said he seen kim walking on mohawk as far as what im reading the last preson to see kim alive is the gas attendent she was found very close to to gas station and was dead awhile so maybe gas kid did it and frame steave wasnt steaves x the gas guys girlfriend
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee

Utica, NY

#4860 Jan 17, 2013
past present wrote:
If the killer was the nut job who had a long history of crime and kidnapped the girl clerk, who lived and was raised in Marcy, was did the girl on America's most wanted get so many death threats from the group of Satan worshipers, why did she get death threat's on her locker in school from a group of New Hartford kids if they had nothing to do with it, and a person who lived in Marcy killed her. What's wrong with all of this picture. What's rotten in Denmark ??
he was with those guys that night.his dna did match dna found in her body.he was also a friend of ours, i think thats why she got in the vehicle,she felt safe cause he was there, otherwise she'd of kept walking.
weeeeeee

East Syracuse, NY

#4861 Jan 18, 2013
Do people remember Mark and Kelly Cramer from New Hartford. We picked up the killer after they had their truck stuck in the mud. NO way miller or turtle picked up kim. Now all our children molest each other.
hi red writer reply

Utica, NY

#4862 Jan 19, 2013
Hi Red wrote:
<quoted text> Guilt often comes from trying to avoid something. You don't want people to be mad at you, you don't want to let someone down, you don't want people to be upset because you did something.
You have no reason to feel guilty and no reason to blame yourself for anything, stop acting like you could have changed it. Kim was not, I repeat, was not killed at the site you were at, no one at that party killed her, so for you to blame yourself is incorrect. They might have been with the killer and later helped hide the body, but if you stayed and watched, you wouldn't have seen anything. The people involved only knew you saw them with her, this was the reason for the threats. Its time you realize that threats guided your decisions and not your thought patteren. This is not your fault, the fault lies with the people involved, LE for not listening, and the killer and I.
Nothing you could have done would have changed the path of the events that unfolded. Personally, I think you use this as a crutch to blame yourself and the excuse for mistakes. You are relived of all guilt, and feelings that you could have, could have, should have is a fantasy. I am the one who carries the burden of watching the killer empty Kims purse and not saying anything, I am the one who has to carry the burden, NOT YOU.
You not here to answer questions, so don't bother answering anyone.
kim was a good friend of mine. i've had 27yrs. of sadness,drug abuse,psychiatrists,PTSD,and it has ruined my life. I would love to speak to you,so someone could finally tell me the real truth. i'm not interested in telling cops what you say.I don't trust them and I hate rats.So, if you think i want to set you up, you are wrong. I just need your help for my own sanity. you don't need to feel burdened, just cause you were with the killer as he disposed of her belongings,ok. so, please, i'm begging you to call me at five two seven four five six three.pleez help me.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4863 Jan 19, 2013
hi red writer reply wrote:
<quoted text> kim was a good friend of mine. i've had 27yrs. of sadness,drug abuse,psychiatrists,PTSD,and it has ruined my life. I would love to speak to you,so someone could finally tell me the real truth. i'm not interested in telling cops what you say.I don't trust them and I hate rats.So, if you think i want to set you up, you are wrong. I just need your help for my own sanity. you don't need to feel burdened, just cause you were with the killer as he disposed of her belongings,ok. so, please, i'm begging you to call me at five two seven four five six three.pleez help me.
Hi Red Reply--------this is my new username kmsrip
LHLMS

East Syracuse, NY

#4864 Feb 2, 2013
I will never forget you Kim. You were a wonderful friend and a great person. There has not been a day that has gone by that you have not been in my thoughts. I miss you still... always
Ud be suprised

United States

#4865 Feb 2, 2013
who wrote:
what was the name of the gas adenent who lied on steven and seemed to be the last one to see kim alive
You would be pleasantly surprised at who would come forward with info if they believed that the original police are involved and some accountability was made. You aren't looking for an olive just a couple fruit. Wow maybe some day some one will get it I know I'm the only one who knows and been told the same thing.

Maybe 2013 will finally be the year they feel safe when they finally see people being held accountable and responsible. I doubt it though. Everybody knows that LEOs do no wrong up there in the hix stix of cny. They treat themselves like saints and won't be ready to listen until those involved are retired and dead of old age.
save it scum

Fayetteville, NY

#4866 Feb 2, 2013
Ud be suprised wrote:
<quoted text>You would be pleasantly surprised at who would come forward with info if they believed that the original police are involved and some accountability was made. You aren't looking for an olive just a couple fruit. Wow maybe some day some one will get it I know I'm the only one who knows and been told the same thing.
Maybe 2013 will finally be the year they feel safe when they finally see people being held accountable and responsible. I doubt it though. Everybody knows that LEOs do no wrong up there in the hix stix of cny. They treat themselves like saints and won't be ready to listen until those involved are retired and dead of old age.
Thanks anyway welfare, people are all set and know who did this, now go jump off a cliff welfare an take the pretend people with you, post it anytime you want to be picking up your teeth.
Ud be suprised

United States

#4867 Feb 2, 2013
Like you're man enough to come out from behind your tinbadge welfare boi?
I WILl save it. Obviously the pubic servants like you aren't willing to hear. You need to keep your own interests at heart and your heads up your asses.
Typical LEOtard reply and you wonder why nobody wants to coperate with you lowlife phony excuses for cops.
Gee maybe one day you'll even EVOLVE your parasite monkey pubic servant of CNY ass into a better comeback then "welfare" or a "coon" joke.
Yet more proof that they hare emotional adolescents to work as "hero" police in uptard ny. Their virgin girl ears are too virgin to hear the truth because they're a pack of cowards that harbor scumbag like you jealousboi.
If you're so smart pink satin pantiboi why no tell me where you want to prove you have any muscle in your body that can generate the footvpounds or speed to hit me and knock so much as my gum out. You coward flaming fa66otasshole phony cops are a laugh. What a "stellar success" the little bitch is here whining about uncomfortable truths. You'll still be looking like clueless inept assholes in another ten years as long as you phony upstate ny cop fa66ots keep denying you do wrong and protecting your bitch own!
OWN IT fa66ot YOU'RE brothers are covering up their problems nobody ever asked why Barnes now fck off puffychest pantiboi or address the sad truth. Your retard rants mean nothing. I win either way. Now how about your 20 fa66ot so can come get a laugh!
only cowards involved

Hamilton, NY

#4868 Feb 3, 2013
anyone involved in this whole fiascal that actually knows something needs to sit down and listen to madonnas song "live to tell" and then maybe they will tell the truth and she can finally rest!!!
JC is my savior

New Britain, CT

#4869 Feb 3, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>two people lied on the stand the cop the gas atendent that 16 year old said he seen and pumped gas for steve then steve went to the bowling alley then he said he seen kim walking on mohawk as far as what im reading the last preson to see kim alive is the gas attendent she was found very close to to gas station and was dead awhile so maybe gas kid did it and frame steave wasnt steaves x the gas guys girlfriend
Who are the two that lied??
What gas station was close to the bowling alley?
What was Nimey involvement, the gas station attendant? JC wont be happy with him!
LHLMS

East Syracuse, NY

#4870 Feb 3, 2013
only cowards involved wrote:
anyone involved in this whole fiascal that actually knows something needs to sit down and listen to madonnas song "live to tell" and then maybe they will tell the truth and she can finally rest!!!
Pathetically sad song just like this case..
huh

Ithaca, NY

#4871 Feb 3, 2013
Its beensaid many times over the years that we will never find out the truth and I believe it now. Chickens involved or who know who was will never come clean!
bad azz kneegaaz

Oneida, NY

#4873 Feb 3, 2013
Klick, klick, click..........click.......cli ck.....click........KA-LEEK! ROFL u noze juz sayzin LOL
Awwwww

United States

#4874 Feb 3, 2013
bad azz kneegaaz wrote:
Klick, klick, click..........click.......cli ck.....click........KA-LEEK! ROFL u noze juz sayzin LOL
Typical upstate cop retard reply in the face of their failures.
bad azz kneegaaz

Oneida, NY

#4875 Feb 3, 2013
yo like i heard micheele mikaluwiskys lil brothaz is like chad akins orz ankinz or sometin? iz dat true??
Awwwww

United States

#4877 Feb 3, 2013
When you want to talk accountability you might hear something asspakker. I figure that will be another 5 years. How many year of FAIL has this been? I know the police up there are incompetent and stuck on themselves but this is a record for you losers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephani Panucci from Shortys (May '11) 2 min Curious 5
Affair outside bennu in whitesboro 2 min Terrible at being... 3
Comets schedule is out 5 min courtney 3
Name A Hillary Clinton Accomplishment 44 min Phony Free Lunch 21
Jo .. He'll be ready for you? 1 hr Tabby 1
Who is running the Comets? 1 hr wondering in utica 1
Danielle Shelanskey Mellor 1 hr Nice 9
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 2 hr j3333rd 235
Sam wessing 12 hr Giggidy 26
kristen drama queen copeland (Sep '14) 12 hr Uh huh 22
Valley View 20 hr I'm pretty sure 25
Biggest RAT in ufd 20 hr birnie 26

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages