You Can Run But Can't Hide

AMW Will Have No Effect

Suspects Have Too Many Rights

Law Enforcement Pushing Hard

Good Doesn't Always Triumph

well look at nimey

Rome, NY

#4849 Jan 28, 2012
killed her at the gas station keep her the there moved her to where she was found seen she lost her shore thew it out the window
Wicked

Syracuse, NY

#4850 Jan 28, 2012
What wrote:
Here is a nice summary of what was previously being reported. So could the dead man from this group be the DNA match? Or have they abandoned this, and if so why haven't they told the public? Here is the link and then the text follows in two posts. http://stju.blogspot.com/2010/03/arrogant-cop...
Three current persons of interest in the death of 16-year-old Kimberly Simon were questioned by police within the year after she was killed in 1985, current investigators said. But for reasons that still remain unclear today, past investigators instead turned their attention to 19-year-old Steven Barnes, who was released from prison in late 2008 after DNA proved his innocence.
It would take nearly 25 years before those same past suspects now once again find themselves linked to Simon's homicide. Less than a week after Saturday's “America's Most Wanted” aired a program on the Simon's case, Oneida County District Attorney's Investigator Richard Ferrucci on Tuesday shared new details about what the 16-month investigation has uncovered so far.
What unfolded the night Simon died? Simon was last seen leaving her River Road home shortly before 6 p.m. Sept. 18, 1985, as she walked to meet friends at the Whitesboro Junior High School on Route 69. Simon never made it, and instead she likely snuck away to a popular hangout spot along the Sauquoit Creek in New York Mills known as “Three Bears,” named after a stone structure that resembled something out of a fairy tale, investigators said.
There, Simon likely spent the last hours of her life with at least four young males known for satanic rituals, investigators said. As another young girl at the time watched from behind the bushes, she reportedly saw one member of the group have sex with an unconscious Simon.“Were they true Satanists? No, I believe they were cowards using this as a guise to drug and sexually abuse young women,” Ferrucci said.“I just think this was their way of trying to make people afraid of them.” It's those “sick and demented” individuals - now in their 40s - whom investigators have focused on since Barnes was exonerated.
OMG She WASNT unconscious!!!!
Wicked

Syracuse, NY

#4851 Jan 28, 2012
What wrote:
Investigators also still question what another youth, Michele Mikalajunas of Whitesboro, might have known about Simon's death before she committed suicide less than a month later in October 1985. Both girls were students in the Whitesboro Central School District.“We have reason to believe that Michele might have held some information pertaining to what happened to Kim Simon,” but it is unclear whether she attended the Three Bears party that night, Ferrucci said.
What did past investigators know? Shortly after Simon's death, former investigators with the Oneida County Sheriff's Office were made aware of the same group of youths and disturbing behavior that today's investigators are targeting, Ferrucci said. In fact, the past investigators talked to two of the suspects in 1985 and a third suspect in 1986, Ferrucci said.
One of the first tips past investigators probed in 1985 was that Simon had been seen with this group of interest at a hotel party the previous Friday, Sept. 13, 1985, Ferrucci said. That initially led investigators to two current suspects, one of which admitted at the time that he knew Simon, that she had been to his house at least once, and that they partied together, Ferrucci said.
A third suspect was questioned less than a year later in 1986 when he reportedly signed a letter threatening to kill the young girl who witnessed what was going on at Three Bears that night. Although, at the time, the girl only told police she was being threatened by the group responsible for Simon's death, it wasn't until after Barnes was exonerated in 2008 that she acknowledged seeing someone having sex with Simon.
The past investigators, however, never documented what they concluded after talking with these three suspects back then, Ferrucci said. And today, those past investigators haven't been able to explain why they didn't pursue those suspects further.“It wasn't done maliciously, I just believe that in their hearts and in their minds they believed they were tracking the right person,” referring to Barnes, Ferrucci said.
Simon's parents, William and Cheryl Simon, also received threatening notes and phone calls even after Barnes was in jail, Ferrucci said. Although the Simons say they turned those letters over to past investigators, Ferrucci said the letters have not yet been found.
What are the current obstacles? Investigators still are awaiting final DNA test results to determine whether any DNA recovered from Simon's body matches any persons of interest or anyone who has been in the prison system. One person of interest - Richard W. Miller Jr.- has since died in February. It still is unclear how that may affect the outcome of this case.
Several people also have come forward with information that they overheard certain persons of interest openly speak about their role in Simon's death, Ferrucci said. But because some of those conversations occurred so many years ago, Ferrucci said it is a challenge today to verify those allegations.
But considering how a previous rush to judgment played a role in Barnes' wrongful conviction, Ferrucci said he has no choice but to be patient this time for the sake of Simon's family.“A previous conviction in this case is the biggest obstacle to overcome, but we are going to do it,” Ferrucci said.“It just makes everything so much harder.”
I am SOOO Sick of people saying what i said and it NOT being Accurate!!! I told EVERYONE back then. No one cared to listen to me. I was 15 at the time and when Steven was arrested I thought wow, i cant believe all i heard and all i was told was untrue. I was being threatened.I moved away at 19 and tried to put all that behind me until i was contacted in another state. I said i can't fucking believe this has all come back. I had to deal with nightmares and flashbacks becuase of it. I was diagnosed with PTSD, tried to kill myself, abandoned my husband and children n been here and in trouble ever since cause of guilty feelings.
Confused

United States

#4852 Jan 28, 2012
Guilty of what?
Hi Red

Russia

#4853 Jan 28, 2012
Wicked wrote:
<quoted text>I am SOOO Sick of people saying what i said and it NOT being Accurate!!! I told EVERYONE back then. No one cared to listen to me. I was 15 at the time and when Steven was arrested I thought wow, i cant believe all i heard and all i was told was untrue. I was being threatened.I moved away at 19 and tried to put all that behind me until i was contacted in another state. I said i can't fucking believe this has all come back. I had to deal with nightmares and flashbacks becuase of it. I was diagnosed with PTSD, tried to kill myself, abandoned my husband and children n been here and in trouble ever since cause of guilty feelings.
Guilt often comes from trying to avoid something. You don't want people to be mad at you, you don't want to let someone down, you don't want people to be upset because you did something.

You have no reason to feel guilty and no reason to blame yourself for anything, stop acting like you could have changed it. Kim was not, I repeat, was not killed at the site you were at, no one at that party killed her, so for you to blame yourself is incorrect. They might have been with the killer and later helped hide the body, but if you stayed and watched, you wouldn't have seen anything. The people involved only knew you saw them with her, this was the reason for the threats. Its time you realize that threats guided your decisions and not your thought patteren. This is not your fault, the fault lies with the people involved, LE for not listening, and the killer and I.

Nothing you could have done would have changed the path of the events that unfolded. Personally, I think you use this as a crutch to blame yourself and the excuse for mistakes. You are relived of all guilt, and feelings that you could have, could have, should have is a fantasy. I am the one who carries the burden of watching the killer empty Kims purse and not saying anything, I am the one who has to carry the burden, NOT YOU.

You not here to answer questions, so don't bother answering anyone.
What

Utica, NY

#4854 Jan 28, 2012
Wicked wrote:
<quoted text>I am SOOO Sick of people saying what i said and it NOT being Accurate!!! I told EVERYONE back then. No one cared to listen to me. I was 15 at the time and when Steven was arrested I thought wow, i cant believe all i heard and all i was told was untrue. I was being threatened.I moved away at 19 and tried to put all that behind me until i was contacted in another state. I said i can't fucking believe this has all come back. I had to deal with nightmares and flashbacks becuase of it. I was diagnosed with PTSD, tried to kill myself, abandoned my husband and children n been here and in trouble ever since cause of guilty feelings.
If you look at the beginning of this I gave the source and it is just a blog page I came across in google. It is just a summary of what has been reported in newspapers and on AMW. I thought I recalled it portrayed that way on the AMW reenactment as well, with her unconscious and the guy over her. If that is not accurate, I am sorry for that. Please clarify any other parts that are inaccurate. We all want this solved. You shouldn't feel guilty for being intimidated back then and all that matters now is that you came forward to help again.

Level 1

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4855 Jan 28, 2012
Wicked wrote:
Take good care of yourself, please.
who

Camden, NY

#4856 Jan 29, 2012
what was the name of the gas adenent who lied on steven and seemed to be the last one to see kim alive
who

Camden, NY

#4857 Jan 29, 2012
Utica wrote:
Ollie, what is desert rose?
two people lied on the stand the cop the gas atendent that 16 year old said he seen and pumped gas for steve then steve went to the bowling alley then he said he seen kim walking on mohawk as far as what im reading the last preson to see kim alive is the gas attendent she was found very close to to gas station and was dead awhile so maybe gas kid did it and frame steave wasnt steaves x the gas guys girlfriend
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee

Utica, NY

#4860 Jan 17, 2013
past present wrote:
If the killer was the nut job who had a long history of crime and kidnapped the girl clerk, who lived and was raised in Marcy, was did the girl on America's most wanted get so many death threats from the group of Satan worshipers, why did she get death threat's on her locker in school from a group of New Hartford kids if they had nothing to do with it, and a person who lived in Marcy killed her. What's wrong with all of this picture. What's rotten in Denmark ??
he was with those guys that night.his dna did match dna found in her body.he was also a friend of ours, i think thats why she got in the vehicle,she felt safe cause he was there, otherwise she'd of kept walking.
weeeeeee

Syracuse, NY

#4861 Jan 18, 2013
Do people remember Mark and Kelly Cramer from New Hartford. We picked up the killer after they had their truck stuck in the mud. NO way miller or turtle picked up kim. Now all our children molest each other.
hi red writer reply

Utica, NY

#4862 Jan 19, 2013
Hi Red wrote:
<quoted text> Guilt often comes from trying to avoid something. You don't want people to be mad at you, you don't want to let someone down, you don't want people to be upset because you did something.
You have no reason to feel guilty and no reason to blame yourself for anything, stop acting like you could have changed it. Kim was not, I repeat, was not killed at the site you were at, no one at that party killed her, so for you to blame yourself is incorrect. They might have been with the killer and later helped hide the body, but if you stayed and watched, you wouldn't have seen anything. The people involved only knew you saw them with her, this was the reason for the threats. Its time you realize that threats guided your decisions and not your thought patteren. This is not your fault, the fault lies with the people involved, LE for not listening, and the killer and I.
Nothing you could have done would have changed the path of the events that unfolded. Personally, I think you use this as a crutch to blame yourself and the excuse for mistakes. You are relived of all guilt, and feelings that you could have, could have, should have is a fantasy. I am the one who carries the burden of watching the killer empty Kims purse and not saying anything, I am the one who has to carry the burden, NOT YOU.
You not here to answer questions, so don't bother answering anyone.
kim was a good friend of mine. i've had 27yrs. of sadness,drug abuse,psychiatrists,PTSD,and it has ruined my life. I would love to speak to you,so someone could finally tell me the real truth. i'm not interested in telling cops what you say.I don't trust them and I hate rats.So, if you think i want to set you up, you are wrong. I just need your help for my own sanity. you don't need to feel burdened, just cause you were with the killer as he disposed of her belongings,ok. so, please, i'm begging you to call me at five two seven four five six three.pleez help me.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4863 Jan 19, 2013
hi red writer reply wrote:
<quoted text> kim was a good friend of mine. i've had 27yrs. of sadness,drug abuse,psychiatrists,PTSD,and it has ruined my life. I would love to speak to you,so someone could finally tell me the real truth. i'm not interested in telling cops what you say.I don't trust them and I hate rats.So, if you think i want to set you up, you are wrong. I just need your help for my own sanity. you don't need to feel burdened, just cause you were with the killer as he disposed of her belongings,ok. so, please, i'm begging you to call me at five two seven four five six three.pleez help me.
Hi Red Reply--------this is my new username kmsrip
LHLMS

Clinton, NY

#4864 Feb 2, 2013
I will never forget you Kim. You were a wonderful friend and a great person. There has not been a day that has gone by that you have not been in my thoughts. I miss you still... always
Ud be suprised

Brooklyn, NY

#4865 Feb 2, 2013
who wrote:
what was the name of the gas adenent who lied on steven and seemed to be the last one to see kim alive
You would be pleasantly surprised at who would come forward with info if they believed that the original police are involved and some accountability was made. You aren't looking for an olive just a couple fruit. Wow maybe some day some one will get it I know I'm the only one who knows and been told the same thing.

Maybe 2013 will finally be the year they feel safe when they finally see people being held accountable and responsible. I doubt it though. Everybody knows that LEOs do no wrong up there in the hix stix of cny. They treat themselves like saints and won't be ready to listen until those involved are retired and dead of old age.
save it scum

Camillus, NY

#4866 Feb 2, 2013
Ud be suprised wrote:
<quoted text>You would be pleasantly surprised at who would come forward with info if they believed that the original police are involved and some accountability was made. You aren't looking for an olive just a couple fruit. Wow maybe some day some one will get it I know I'm the only one who knows and been told the same thing.
Maybe 2013 will finally be the year they feel safe when they finally see people being held accountable and responsible. I doubt it though. Everybody knows that LEOs do no wrong up there in the hix stix of cny. They treat themselves like saints and won't be ready to listen until those involved are retired and dead of old age.
Thanks anyway welfare, people are all set and know who did this, now go jump off a cliff welfare an take the pretend people with you, post it anytime you want to be picking up your teeth.
Ud be suprised

Brooklyn, NY

#4867 Feb 2, 2013
Like you're man enough to come out from behind your tinbadge welfare boi?
I WILl save it. Obviously the pubic servants like you aren't willing to hear. You need to keep your own interests at heart and your heads up your asses.
Typical LEOtard reply and you wonder why nobody wants to coperate with you lowlife phony excuses for cops.
Gee maybe one day you'll even EVOLVE your parasite monkey pubic servant of CNY ass into a better comeback then "welfare" or a "coon" joke.
Yet more proof that they hare emotional adolescents to work as "hero" police in uptard ny. Their virgin girl ears are too virgin to hear the truth because they're a pack of cowards that harbor scumbag like you jealousboi.
If you're so smart pink satin pantiboi why no tell me where you want to prove you have any muscle in your body that can generate the footvpounds or speed to hit me and knock so much as my gum out. You coward flaming fa66otasshole phony cops are a laugh. What a "stellar success" the little bitch is here whining about uncomfortable truths. You'll still be looking like clueless inept assholes in another ten years as long as you phony upstate ny cop fa66ots keep denying you do wrong and protecting your bitch own!
OWN IT fa66ot YOU'RE brothers are covering up their problems nobody ever asked why Barnes now fck off puffychest pantiboi or address the sad truth. Your retard rants mean nothing. I win either way. Now how about your 20 fa66ot so can come get a laugh!
only cowards involved

Rome, NY

#4868 Feb 3, 2013
anyone involved in this whole fiascal that actually knows something needs to sit down and listen to madonnas song "live to tell" and then maybe they will tell the truth and she can finally rest!!!
JC is my savior

Feeding Hills, MA

#4869 Feb 3, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>two people lied on the stand the cop the gas atendent that 16 year old said he seen and pumped gas for steve then steve went to the bowling alley then he said he seen kim walking on mohawk as far as what im reading the last preson to see kim alive is the gas attendent she was found very close to to gas station and was dead awhile so maybe gas kid did it and frame steave wasnt steaves x the gas guys girlfriend
Who are the two that lied??
What gas station was close to the bowling alley?
What was Nimey involvement, the gas station attendant? JC wont be happy with him!
LHLMS

Clinton, NY

#4870 Feb 3, 2013
only cowards involved wrote:
anyone involved in this whole fiascal that actually knows something needs to sit down and listen to madonnas song "live to tell" and then maybe they will tell the truth and she can finally rest!!!
Pathetically sad song just like this case..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cornhill protest 39 min Bob 16
Utica is number 1 in job growth , thanks nano 51 min Genius 30
Smart money moving to the area, dummies mostly ... 52 min Genius 6
An actual book was found in Proctor 54 min Genius 4
Study shows Utica - Rome are on the verge of an... 55 min Genius 20
Utica is the best place to raise a family on th... 57 min Genius 13
Nano Nano Part 1 59 min Genius 37
wktv hits ultimate low 2 hr Sux 9
Vitullo Obitary 2 hr There it is 32
Why I left (and love it!) 2 hr Truth sux 67
Local Greaser Angelo "Wopslop" Nole dies! Good ... 6 hr Plows At The Ready 26
state farm new hartford 8 hr Dave 48
Utica Dating
Find my Match

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:21 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:21PM
Bills back to normal after finally returning home - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:05 PM
PFT Whiparound: Vick still Jets starter if healthy
NBC Sports 4:13 PM
New York City FC rolls out jet black road jersey; How'd they do?
NBC Sports 4:41 PM
Another ugly Jets loss in already ugly season - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:41 PM
Another ugly Jets loss in already ugly season - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:41 PM
How Ayers Jr. Can Help Giants' Pass Rush
Bleacher Report 7:50 PM
Beckham Jr. Has Skill Set to Build Around for Giants
Bleacher Report 7:59 PM
How the Bills Can Salvage Their Season
Bleacher Report 8:30 PM
Report: Rex Knows Jets Plan to Fire Him