Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Judged:

Apparently topix needs to spend more then five dollars on a server, because the one they is garbage.
Shadow girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Judged:

W updated wrote:
Dear Viewer:
Thank you for writing, after careful consideration
of your request and all the e-mails we have received here at AMW, the producer's have decided to run a new show on the unknown Kim Simon killer.
AMW does its best to apprehend criminals, locate missing children and solve even the toughest crimes. Our show provides the information, but it’s viewers like you who do the real job.
Please stay tuned for our next show on Saturday, October 23, 2010 at 9PM EST.
Thanks for your continued support and interest in America's Most Wanted.
Sincerely,
Operator 8522
Sent: Wednesday, October 9, 2010 11:24 PM
To: amwcontact
Subject: Contact Submission: 10-01-2010 08:10:21
To everyone who helped contact America's Most Wanted, Bless you, I can't thank you enough for the help and support you have shown towards Kim and her family, you have fulfilled your good deed
for the year and you can all be proud that you can make a difference because you refused to give up and allow victims to suffer at the hands of scum.
Reposted to fix error, and also to be on new page.
...happy to see the requests worked...Watching had a lot to do with making this happen...thank you...
wboro

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Judged:

W updated wrote:
Hi watching, hows your daughter????
Why don't you mess with this daughter? I know how to make things "even"
Wow

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Judged:

How do you plug a hole in a dyke? Ask watching!!!
AMW 9pm tonight

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

See what new developments air, we know they have extracted the female DNA and can find a match.
They have linked DNA from evidence to a person.
After 25 years of family and friends suffering the case is going forward, advancements have been made.
Nothing is OVER.
Baseball Tonight

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Philly vs Giants 8PM Dont Miss it!
AMW 9pm tonight

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Nothing like all America game of baseball and putting a killer away.
5hrs countdown

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

We never give up
We never give in
We never allow scum to sway us
We never allow scum to stop us
We never allow scum to take lives
We never allow scum to walk free while a young girl never had the chance to grow up.

Do we give up- NEVER
Do we give in- NEVER
Do we forget Kim-NEVER
Do we allow scum to win-NEVER
Do we allow her family to keep suffering-NEVER
When do we want the killer to pay-NOW
3hr Countdown

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Circle jerk to Start in 3 hours! Don't be late!Wboro's trailer, Baypiss,Fred the Donkey and Shadow Pig will be their!
AMW 9pm tonight

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

3hr Countdown wrote:
Circle jerk to Start in 3 hours! Don't be late!Wboro's trailer, Baypiss,Fred the Donkey and Shadow Pig will be their!
I have tried to solve the problem of equating if you will ever get a life.

x= your life.

x grows beyond any assigned value. A point labeled \infinity

In logic an infinite regress argument is "a distinctively philosophical kind of argument purporting to show that a thesis is defective because it generates an infinite series when either (form A) no such series exists or (form B) were it to exist, the thesis would lack the role that it is supposed to play.

Thesis- you will never get a life, sorry.
Breakthrough

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Great news, Kim Simon is on the main page of AMW with a breakthrough.

DNA Breakthrough Heats Up N.Y. Cold Case
DNA Breakthrough Heats Up N Y Cold Case
10/23/2010
Investigators from the Kimberly Simon Homicide Task Force say they received a significant second positive DNA result that involves presence of male DNA on the evidence. This DNA profile has now been linked to an individual that was identified as being in the area of where Kim would eventually be found.
»The Full Story
Wonder why matters

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

'WHY" BECAUSE AS MANY WOMEN HAVE BEEN DATE RAPE DRUGGED AND FUCKED ON CONSCIOUS PEOPLE LIKE TO TO TAKE WHAT THEY WANT AND NOT BE EXPOSED FOR THE THIEVING, UGLY, DESPERATE INSIGNIFICANT THAT THEY ARE. IF YOU WERE A LOOSER AND WANTED TO DRUG SOMEONE AND HAVE SEX WITH THEIR UNCONSCIOUS BODY AND NOT HAVE YOUR TINY LITTLE NOTHING OF A TOWN KNOW WHAT A CREEPER YOU WERE, OR HAVE TO PAY THE CONSEQUENCE FOR YOUR ACTIONS WOULDN'T YOU TAKE YOUR VICTIM TO A PLACE WHERE YOU COULD REALLY HAVE THE PRIVACY TO BE WHO YOU REALLY WERE WITHOUT GETTING IN TROUBLE OR EXPOSED FOR IT? A COWARD DRUGS SOMEONE. AN UNEDUCATED, CONFIDENCE LESS DESPERATE WOULD BE SOMEONE WHO WOULD EVEN HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS HAD FAR TO MUCH TO DRINK NEVER MIND IS ENTIRELY UNCONSCIOUS AND UNRESPONSIVE. WHY IS SIMPLE IT DOESN'T MATTER COLT OR NO COLT. IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THE HELL THESE CREEPY F-ING TOWNIES DID. WHAT THEY DID IT MATTERS THAT SOMEONE AND FROM THE DNA EVIDENCE MULTIPLE LOOSERS FROM A PLACE SO SMALL WITHOUT THIS STORY ALMOST DOESN'T EVEN EXIST. WHY WOULD SOMEONE GO THROUGH SO MUCH TROUBLE TO TAKE AN UNCONSCIOUS GIRL TO A SECLUDED PLACE TO HAVE SEX WITH HER NEARLY LIFELESS BODY? REALLY? REALLY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SOMEONE WOULD GO THROUGH SO MUCH TROUBLE TO HIDE THE PATHETIC REALITY OF WHO THEY ARE AND HAVE ALL THE SECLUSION AND PRIVACY TO BE WHO THEY CLEARLY WERE? DATE RAPE HAPPENS ALL THE TIME AND HAS FOR YEARS. I CAN UNDERSTAND HOW SOMEONE WOULD KNOW THAT THEY ARE SO DISGUSTING THAT IF CONSCIOUS THEY WOULDN'T STAND A CHANCE... I CAN UNDERSTAND BUT AS SOMEONE WHO HAS MADE AN EXTREMELY SUCCESSFUL LIFE BY BEING EXCEPTIONALLY INTELLIGENT, TREATING PEOPLE WITH GREAT KINDNESS AND INTEGRITY, AND HAVING BEEN BLESSED TO HAVE BEEN SO FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO BE BOTH BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT, I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY.. BUT HAPPY TO SAY I CANNOT RELATE. I THINK PEOPLE CARE TO MUCH ABOUT THE WHY. THE ROAD TO HELL IS PAVED WITH GOOD INTENTIONS AND MISTAKES. INTENT AND MOTIVE REALLY BARE NO SIGNIFICANCE TO ME. IN THE END IT IS WHAT WAS DONE, THE RESULTS, THE CONSEQUENCES OF WHAT IS DONE AND WHO DID IT THAT BARE THE ONLY REAL RELEVANCE.
WHO CARES IF THE PEOPLE WHO COMMITTED THIS CRIME THOUGHT THEY WERE OR EVEN WERE AFFILIATED WITH OR PRACTICING IN A CULT. WHO CARES IF THEY WERE GRAND WIZARDS IN THE KKK. WHO CARES IF THEY WERE HUMANITARIANS WHO HELPED THEIR COMMUNITIES DAILY AND FED THE POOR. I PERSONALLY DONT GIVE A DAMN IF THEY WERE THE MODERN DAY ROBIN HOOD OR IF THEY WERE VAMPIRES AND DRINKING BLOOD WAS THEIR MOTIVE. MOTIVE AND INTENTIONS ARE EMOTIONAL FOLLY AND PEOPLE NEED TO FOCUS ON THE REALITY OF THE ACTIONS AND RESULTS THAT TOOK PLACE. THE EVIDENCE AND SCIENCE THAT SUPPORTS THIS AND THE FACT THAT IN THE END WHY DOESN'T MATTER. WHAT MATTERS IS WHAT WAS DONE. WHAT MATTERS IS WHO DID IT. AND WHAT MATTERS IS DOING ALL THAT IS POSSIBLE TO ENSURE THAT WHOM EVER IT WAS IS NOT AGAIN ABLE TO MAKE TAKE SUCH ACTIONS IF INTENTIONAL OR MAKE SUCH CARELESS MISTAKES IF UNINTENTIONAL. IF SOMEONE ROBBED YOU OF EVERYTHING YOU HAD YOUR MONEY YOUR CAR YOUR FAMILY WHAT EVER IT IS THAT YOU WORKED HARD FOR AND CHERISHED DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE WHY WOULD MATTER? IDK IT WOULDN'T TO ME. A GIRL WAS MURDERED PEOPLE NEED TO FOCUS ON THAT FACT AND WHO DID IT F WHY.
stop using caps

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Wonder why matters wrote:
'WHY" BECAUSE AS MANY WOMEN HAVE BEEN DATE RAPE DRUGGED AND FUCKED ON CONSCIOUS PEOPLE LIKE TO TO TAKE WHAT THEY WANT AND NOT BE EXPOSED FOR THE THIEVING, UGLY, DESPERATE INSIGNIFICANT THAT THEY ARE. IF YOU WERE A LOOSER AND WANTED TO DRUG SOMEONE AND HAVE SEX WITH THEIR UNCONSCIOUS BODY AND NOT HAVE YOUR TINY LITTLE NOTHING OF A TOWN KNOW WHAT A CREEPER YOU WERE, OR HAVE TO PAY THE CONSEQUENCE FOR YOUR ACTIONS WOULDN'T YOU TAKE YOUR VICTIM TO A PLACE WHERE YOU COULD REALLY HAVE THE PRIVACY TO BE WHO YOU REALLY WERE WITHOUT GETTING IN TROUBLE OR EXPOSED FOR IT? A COWARD DRUGS SOMEONE. AN UNEDUCATED, CONFIDENCE LESS DESPERATE WOULD BE SOMEONE WHO WOULD EVEN HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS HAD FAR TO MUCH TO DRINK NEVER MIND IS ENTIRELY UNCONSCIOUS AND UNRESPONSIVE. WHY IS SIMPLE IT DOESN'T MATTER COLT OR NO COLT. IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THE HELL THESE CREEPY F-ING TOWNIES DID. WHAT THEY DID IT MATTERS THAT SOMEONE AND FROM THE DNA EVIDENCE MULTIPLE LOOSERS FROM A PLACE SO SMALL WITHOUT THIS STORY ALMOST DOESN'T EVEN EXIST. WHY WOULD SOMEONE GO THROUGH SO MUCH TROUBLE TO TAKE AN UNCONSCIOUS GIRL TO A SECLUDED PLACE TO HAVE SEX WITH HER NEARLY LIFELESS BODY? REALLY? REALLY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SOMEONE WOULD GO THROUGH SO MUCH TROUBLE TO HIDE THE PATHETIC REALITY OF WHO THEY ARE AND HAVE ALL THE SECLUSION AND PRIVACY TO BE WHO THEY CLEARLY WERE? DATE RAPE HAPPENS ALL THE TIME AND HAS FOR YEARS. I CAN UNDERSTAND HOW SOMEONE WOULD KNOW THAT THEY ARE SO DISGUSTING THAT IF CONSCIOUS THEY WOULDN'T STAND A CHANCE... I CAN UNDERSTAND BUT AS SOMEONE WHO HAS MADE AN EXTREMELY SUCCESSFUL LIFE BY BEING EXCEPTIONALLY INTELLIGENT, TREATING PEOPLE WITH GREAT KINDNESS AND INTEGRITY, AND HAVING BEEN BLESSED TO HAVE BEEN SO FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO BE BOTH BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT, I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY.. BUT HAPPY TO SAY I CANNOT RELATE. I THINK PEOPLE CARE TO MUCH ABOUT THE WHY. THE ROAD TO HELL IS PAVED WITH GOOD INTENTIONS AND MISTAKES. INTENT AND MOTIVE REALLY BARE NO SIGNIFICANCE TO ME. IN THE END IT IS WHAT WAS DONE, THE RESULTS, THE CONSEQUENCES OF WHAT IS DONE AND WHO DID IT THAT BARE THE ONLY REAL RELEVANCE.
WHO CARES IF THE PEOPLE WHO COMMITTED THIS CRIME THOUGHT THEY WERE OR EVEN WERE AFFILIATED WITH OR PRACTICING IN A CULT. WHO CARES IF THEY WERE GRAND WIZARDS IN THE KKK. WHO CARES IF THEY WERE HUMANITARIANS WHO HELPED THEIR COMMUNITIES DAILY AND FED THE POOR. I PERSONALLY DONT GIVE A DAMN IF THEY WERE THE MODERN DAY ROBIN HOOD OR IF THEY WERE VAMPIRES AND DRINKING BLOOD WAS THEIR MOTIVE. MOTIVE AND INTENTIONS ARE EMOTIONAL FOLLY AND PEOPLE NEED TO FOCUS ON THE REALITY OF THE ACTIONS AND RESULTS THAT TOOK PLACE. THE EVIDENCE AND SCIENCE THAT SUPPORTS THIS AND THE FACT THAT IN THE END WHY DOESN'T MATTER. WHAT MATTERS IS WHAT WAS DONE. WHAT MATTERS IS WHO DID IT. AND WHAT MATTERS IS DOING ALL THAT IS POSSIBLE TO ENSURE THAT WHOM EVER IT WAS IS NOT AGAIN ABLE TO MAKE TAKE SUCH ACTIONS IF INTENTIONAL OR MAKE SUCH CARELESS MISTAKES IF UNINTENTIONAL. IF SOMEONE ROBBED YOU OF EVERYTHING YOU HAD YOUR MONEY YOUR CAR YOUR FAMILY WHAT EVER IT IS THAT YOU WORKED HARD FOR AND CHERISHED DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE WHY WOULD MATTER? IDK IT WOULDN'T TO ME. A GIRL WAS MURDERED PEOPLE NEED TO FOCUS ON THAT FACT AND WHO DID IT F WHY.
Do see how hard it is to read, don't type in capital letters.
Please Call Again

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

I beg the person who called in to the show and told
facts about how Kim was with the same people at the 3 bears to call again. I had to add this or it would get deleted for being copied. The last paragraph is for the caller, don't live with this
like the killer lives with the guilt, even though he has no soul.

Since the FOX television show “America’s Most Wanted” aired a segment focusing on Kimberly Simon’s unsolved murder case earlier this year, investigators are still tracking down tips that came forward at that time.

Following the initial broadcast in March, phone operators received an anonymous tip that seemed to be very descriptive in knowing about Simon’s relationship with two individuals considered current people of interest, said Senior Investigator Richard Ferrucci with the Oneida County District Attorney’s Office.

Investigators now want this unknown male or female caller to reach out again, because they have no way of contacting this person to further discuss what he or she knows, Ferrucci said. This individual can remain anonymous, he said.

The caller said Simon hung out with a group who worshiped the devil, and specifically named two individuals already known to investigators as persons of interest, Ferrucci said. The caller went on to say that Simon partied with these males, that she once went to one of their homes and that these two identified males know “95 percent about what happened to Kim,” Ferrucci said.

“We’d like to open a dialogue with this individual,” Ferrucci said.“We want to know if this is firsthand information that they saw themselves, or if they heard about it from someone else.”

Ferrucci also wanted to thank the many individuals who already have called in and e-mailed tips. The response has been overwhelming, he said, and investigators still ask you to reach out if you have yet to provide any information you might know.

Ferrucci noted, however, that what has already been portrayed in the reenactment on “America’s Most Wanted” and any information released through the media is based solely on what the public has already come forward with. If anyone might know something that doesn’t seem consistent with these portrayals so far, Ferrucci still asks those people to contact investigators.

You know who you are, you know what the family and friends of Kim have had to deal with, you must know in your heart that you need to help and call again, please think if this was someone in your family, do the right and call, please, don't wait till your old and close to death and worry you will be judged for not helping, do it now so you don't regret this later.
Shadow girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Judged:

NH class of 88 p 18 bottom row center
thanks

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Shadow girl wrote:
NH class of 88 p 18 bottom row center
Your awesome. What color hair and shirt.

You need to read this post very carefully, read it 5 times if you have to and let me know if you understand the info.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/utica-ny/T7GR...

knowledge

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Wonder why matters wrote:
WHO CARES IF THE PEOPLE WHO COMMITTED THIS CRIME THOUGHT THEY WERE OR EVEN WERE AFFILIATED WITH OR PRACTICING IN A CULT. WHO CARES IF THEY WERE GRAND WIZARDS IN THE KKK. WHO CARES IF THEY WERE HUMANITARIANS WHO HELPED THEIR COMMUNITIES DAILY AND FED THE POOR. I PERSONALLY DONT GIVE A DAMN IF THEY WERE THE MODERN DAY ROBIN HOOD OR IF THEY WERE VAMPIRES AND DRINKING BLOOD WAS THEIR MOTIVE. MOTIVE AND INTENTIONS ARE EMOTIONAL FOLLY AND PEOPLE NEED TO FOCUS ON THE REALITY OF THE ACTIONS AND RESULTS THAT TOOK PLACE. THE EVIDENCE AND SCIENCE THAT SUPPORTS THIS AND THE FACT THAT IN THE END WHY DOESN'T MATTER. WHAT MATTERS IS WHAT WAS DONE. WHAT MATTERS IS WHO DID IT. AND WHAT MATTERS IS DOING ALL THAT IS POSSIBLE TO ENSURE THAT WHOM EVER IT WAS IS NOT AGAIN ABLE TO MAKE TAKE SUCH ACTIONS IF INTENTIONAL OR MAKE SUCH CARELESS MISTAKES IF UNINTENTIONAL. IF SOMEONE ROBBED YOU OF EVERYTHING YOU HAD YOUR MONEY YOUR CAR YOUR FAMILY WHAT EVER IT IS THAT YOU WORKED HARD FOR AND CHERISHED DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE WHY WOULD MATTER? IDK IT WOULDN'T TO ME. A GIRL WAS MURDERED PEOPLE NEED TO FOCUS ON THAT FACT AND WHO DID IT, OLIVE BOY Murdered Kim.
To answer every single thought of your post. If you want the truth
and to understand who.

OLIVE BOY.
Shadow girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Brunette
Maybe her

I am snail mailing you a recipe
sept 1985

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Shadow girl wrote:
Brunette
Maybe her
I am snail mailing you a recipe
Cool. LE is getting very close, the freaks will get worse as
they realize their days are numbered, when the truth comes out
they will be the most hated scum ever and they know this.
They have tried harder then ever to keep their secret hidden,
they allowed a murder, an innocent man to pay, sent nasty messages to the family, they will be know all over the united states as
the most vile group ever, there names will be know by everyone.

Do not trust anyone on here, do not answer questions, they will attempt to be people who are helping but will really be scum.

If anyone has info that can help this case,

PLEASE do not post it, call the AMW hotline, go to their website,
or call the Kim Simon task force,

Seven Nine Eight Fifty Four Hundred

You might not think you can't help, but even something small might be able to give a family some kind of peace, please call if you know anything about the people who have been talked about on here.
sept 1985

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

To the person who contacted the AMW website and talked about the people who Kim.

This is what LE said below, but I know you wanted to help, you know you needed to do the right thing,
please don't keep this info inside, some day it will eat at you, you don't want to feel bad for not going the extra mile or have regrets. Please I beg you,
for Kim's family and friends who have suffered for 25 years, do the right thing, make the call and know your a hero for caring.

The caller said Simon hung out with a group who worshiped the devil, and specifically named two individuals already known to investigators as persons of interest, Ferrucci said. The caller went on to say that Simon partied with these males, that she once went to one of their homes and that these two identified males know “95 percent about what happened to Kim,” Ferrucci said.

“We’d like to open a dialogue with this individual,” Ferrucci said.“We want to know if this is firsthand information that they saw themselves, or if they heard about it from someone else.

Please call Seven Nine Eight Fifty Four Hundred

Someday someone might hold a key to a tragic event
in your life, and I know you would say the same thing to them. The power is in your hands, listen to your heart and call.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

119 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 12 min Joe Mikleson 6,373
al candido for what he is (Jul '10) 17 min eddie fribbitz 23
Why Masonic employees smoke on opposite side of... 18 min dummypants 2
Cost of UFD Working on Ball Field 21 min what else 9
aldi cheap and welfare patrons food stamps (Nov '12) 46 min Grateful 40
Aud Improvements 1 hr opening act BTO 14
Bob O posted he had over an hour long talk with... 1 hr Bobbytheaddict 14
Wetlands permit for Marcy Nanocenter site OK'd 8 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 164
Policelli twins transfering to ND for basketball. 13 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 71
Someone needs to report abuse for "Bobby Lies a... 14 hr cretin riggie 26
riggie hates the life he has been dealt 14 hr cretin riggie 55
Irish Fest 16 hr slapanut 34
•••
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Utica Jobs

•••