caution through the round-a-bout in s...

caution through the round-a-bout in storm

Posted in the Utica Forum

gonna go round in circles

Syracuse, NY

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Be very careful going through the round-a-bout today as visability will be low, snow plows will be revaging through there and motorist may get stuck. Use caution and travel at your own disgression and be safe. We don't need to make more repairs than we have to in spring as our budget is bare bones already.
Get mad

New Hartford, NY

#2 Apr 18, 2013
gonna go round in circles wrote:
Be very careful going through the round-a-bout today as visability will be low, snow plows will be revaging through there and motorist may get stuck. Use caution and travel at your own disgression and be safe. We don't need to make more repairs than we have to in spring as our budget is bare bones already.
I swear, everytime I go through that round-a-bout I get mad. This is an accident waiting to happen and what a waste of money. Most round-a-bouts have time for people to enter and exit. This area is too small for a round-a-bout.
Fort Prison

Albany, NY

#3 Apr 18, 2013
You mean to say utica even screwed up a simple round about? Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OC Ranked 52 of 62 Unhealthiest Counties 1 min Try pesticide 29
Utica Jr. Comets Sex Abuse Investigation! 3 min Whoop Busted 30
New hartford is the new east utica 4 min Lowlife magnet 210
Chuck U Schumer 5 min sal 10
Ask Lenny DePaul why he's an EX Marshal. 9 min Expected this 24
Kelly Esche 11 min CNYs Slimiest 64
Mega nomics Mark Flagg 14 min Yoohoo 2
Utica Comettes, Like or Dislike 43 min RIIIDE that boy 344

Utica Jobs

More from around the web