Bill Keeler the of Ignoance

Bill Keeler the of Ignoance

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Kellermite

Cicero, NY

#1 Feb 28, 2013
Bill Keeler's ignorance never stops to amaze me. He talks about the sequesteration cuts. He seems ignorant that this is Obama's plan and one Obama has defended in the past. Keeler seems IGNORANT that the cuts are in the growth of government, there are no acutual cuts to government costs. He seems ignorant that the Democrats in the Senate have not passed a budget in over 3 years. Worse than Keeler's ignorance is the ignorance of hs guests. Apprently Keeler wants people dumber than him to talk to.

Bill Keeler the ignorant is for increasing taxes on all taxpayers as high as needed to keep the public payrolls going higher and higher. Keeler the man for the public unions and against the taxpayers.

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#2 Feb 28, 2013
You don't have to be the brightest bulb to host a radio show...just saying.
Yep

Manlius, NY

#3 Feb 28, 2013
Kellermite wrote:
Bill Keeler's ignorance never stops to amaze me. He talks about the sequesteration cuts. He seems ignorant that this is Obama's plan and one Obama has defended in the past. Keeler seems IGNORANT that the cuts are in the growth of government, there are no acutual cuts to government costs. He seems ignorant that the Democrats in the Senate have not passed a budget in over 3 years. Worse than Keeler's ignorance is the ignorance of hs guests. Apprently Keeler wants people dumber than him to talk to.
Bill Keeler the ignorant is for increasing taxes on all taxpayers as high as needed to keep the public payrolls going higher and higher. Keeler the man for the public unions and against the taxpayers.
Keeler did have Ted Nugent on the other day though Keeler seemed uncomfortable when Nugent was bashing Obama...
yep yep

Cicero, NY

#4 Feb 28, 2013
Keeler let Ted Nuggent tell the truth and then the next day Keeler told lies and tore Ted Nuggent apart. Keeler could not used his liberal lies to debate Ted so he waited until the next day and used his liberal lies to try and discount Ted.
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Keeler did have Ted Nugent on the other day though Keeler seemed uncomfortable when Nugent was bashing Obama...

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#5 Feb 28, 2013
Never have been or will be a keeler fan. I dealt with him much behind the scenes of his radio show and he is very arrogant. He truly does believe he is a national celebrity when in fact he is a local celebrity...and a fringe one at that. He may be on the radio but he thinks his influence is greater than it is. You should have seen how big he thought he was when he had his local tv show. Talk about ego.
yep yep

Cicero, NY

#6 Feb 28, 2013
Big ego, little brain.

All for the public unions because he wife is a member. All for bilking the taxpayers and giving more to the teachers.

Liberal in his ideas of taking money, yet stingy with his own.

I enjoy him except when his ignorance and bias of politics is displayed.
Utica34 wrote:
Never have been or will be a keeler fan. I dealt with him much behind the scenes of his radio show and he is very arrogant. He truly does believe he is a national celebrity when in fact he is a local celebrity...and a fringe one at that. He may be on the radio but he thinks his influence is greater than it is. You should have seen how big he thought he was when he had his local tv show. Talk about ego.
Right

Cicero, NY

#7 Feb 28, 2013
Keeler is so ignorant he does not realize Obama just RAISED taxes.
proven

Herkimer, NY

#9 Feb 28, 2013
Kellermite wrote:
Bill Keeler's ignorance never stops to amaze me. He talks about the sequesteration cuts. He seems ignorant that this is Obama's plan and one Obama has defended in the past. Keeler seems IGNORANT that the cuts are in the growth of government, there are no acutual cuts to government costs. He seems ignorant that the Democrats in the Senate have not passed a budget in over 3 years. Worse than Keeler's ignorance is the ignorance of hs guests. Apprently Keeler wants people dumber than him to talk to.
Bill Keeler the ignorant is for increasing taxes on all taxpayers as high as needed to keep the public payrolls going higher and higher. Keeler the man for the public unions and against the taxpayers.
You have proven beyond a doubt that you know ignorance:) you discredit the president for all of our problems without recognizing the House of Reps lack of responsibility in doing the job they were elected to do. Educate yourself about the money taken by individual congressmen to do the bidding in favor of the unscrupulous rather than that of the taxpayer.
you are an idiot

Cicero, NY

#10 Feb 28, 2013
You better go back and read the news.
The House passed 2 or 3 plans to avert sequester.
The Senate has not passed a budget in over 3 years.
Idiots like you re-elcted obama and his failure Democrats and then you believe his lies.

Stay ignorant like Keeler.
proven wrote:
<quoted text>
You have proven beyond a doubt that you know ignorance:) you discredit the president for all of our problems without recognizing the House of Reps lack of responsibility in doing the job they were elected to do. Educate yourself about the money taken by individual congressmen to do the bidding in favor of the unscrupulous rather than that of the taxpayer.
you are an idiot

Cicero, NY

#11 Feb 28, 2013
Bob Woodward's reporting from back in July 2011, when the loathsome pact was struck. Woodward says the sequester was the brainchild of White House budget director Jack Lew and congressional relations chief Rob Nabors
well

Manlius, NY

#12 Feb 28, 2013
Kellermite wrote:
Bill Keeler's ignorance never stops to amaze me. He talks about the sequesteration cuts. He seems ignorant that this is Obama's plan and one Obama has defended in the past. Keeler seems IGNORANT that the cuts are in the growth of government, there are no acutual cuts to government costs. He seems ignorant that the Democrats in the Senate have not passed a budget in over 3 years. Worse than Keeler's ignorance is the ignorance of hs guests. Apprently Keeler wants people dumber than him to talk to.
Bill Keeler the ignorant is for increasing taxes on all taxpayers as high as needed to keep the public payrolls going higher and higher. Keeler the man for the public unions and against the taxpayers.
Why do you listen to Keeler? That question is for you and all your other personalities on this topic.
Kellerlite

Cicero, NY

#13 Feb 28, 2013
ENTERTAINMENT, not his political ignorance and pandering.
Sick of his sucking up to local politicians and letting the politicians lie on the show just so he can do their campaign commercials for them..
Sick of his ignorance on National politics.
The guy has a chance to make an impact on the area and do good things with his show, when he is not providing entertainment.
Entertainment is NOT allowing the Mayor to say stupid things like Department heads spending more that budgted is ok and that the over spending is the common councils fault because they did not budget enought. How stupid is that?
well wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you listen to Keeler? That question is for you and all your other personalities on this topic.
yep

Cicero, NY

#14 Feb 28, 2013
The Facts

The battle over raising the debt ceiling consumed Washington in the summer of 2011, with Republicans refusing to agree to raise it unless spending was cut by an equivalent amount. Obama pressed but failed to get an agreement on raising revenue as part of the package. Woodward’s book details the efforts to come up with an enforcement mechanism that would make sure the cuts took place — and virtually every mention shows this was a OBAMA.
yep

Cicero, NY

#15 Feb 28, 2013
Who promised to cut the deficit in HALF? Obama
Who increased the deficit 400%? Obama
well

Manlius, NY

#16 Feb 28, 2013
Kellerlite wrote:
ENTERTAINMENT, not his political ignorance and pandering.
Sick of his sucking up to local politicians and letting the politicians lie on the show just so he can do their campaign commercials for them..
Sick of his ignorance on National politics.
The guy has a chance to make an impact on the area and do good things with his show, when he is not providing entertainment.
Entertainment is NOT allowing the Mayor to say stupid things like Department heads spending more that budgted is ok and that the over spending is the common councils fault because they did not budget enought. How stupid is that?
<quoted text>
It doesn't sound like you are being entertained. You are listening to someone everday that you don't like. How stupid is that?
Keelerlite

Cicero, NY

#17 Feb 28, 2013
Who said I listen to him everyday? He is like a bad habit, I give him about 10 minutes and then turn him off if he is on one of his ignorant rants or allowing politicians to tell their lies.

Today he was talking to some comedian and that was enjoyable.

The guy is better than the other local shows, and could be an assett, but allowing politicians to lie is wrong.
well wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't sound like you are being entertained. You are listening to someone everday that you don't like. How stupid is that?
Peanut Prick

New Hartford, NY

#18 Mar 1, 2013
Big mouth, little brain ,tiny G-Unit. I stood next to him at a urinal, he had the nerve to move sideways and I happen to look down and I've see hamsters hung bigger than that midget. He is definitively queer.
Revisionist

United States

#19 Mar 1, 2013
Billy doesn't get guests like Ted Nugent, Carl Paladino or the church people who protest funerals to inform his audience or ask genuine questions. He does it because he thinks it's entertaining when the firecrackers go off. It's not, when it's just a setup for them to spew hate and anger.
fan

Herkimer, NY

#20 Mar 1, 2013
Peanut Prick wrote:
Big mouth, little brain ,tiny G-Unit. I stood next to him at a urinal, he had the nerve to move sideways and I happen to look down and I've see hamsters hung bigger than that midget. He is definitively queer.
Sounds to me like you're the one cruising the urinals, checking out other guys' junk
Teddy

United States

#21 Mar 2, 2013
Ted Nugen and Palidino tell the truth unlike the local politicians who don't.
Revisionist wrote:
Billy doesn't get guests like Ted Nugent, Carl Paladino or the church people who protest funerals to inform his audience or ask genuine questions. He does it because he thinks it's entertaining when the firecrackers go off. It's not, when it's just a setup for them to spew hate and anger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comets Suck Again... 2 min drunkenrob 22
I Destroyed Sports at New Hartford. (Jun '14) 3 min clinic 143
John Constantine Registered Sex Offender (Dec '15) 14 min A friend 25
italian family fights at christmas 26 min Ang 4
moulinyan mulignan moolinyan 28 min Aubergine 5
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 54 min Princess Hey 1,230
one person shot every 3 hours this year 57 min Yeah 6
Par 2 hr Donny 89
Is the mafia still in Utica? (Jul '08) 3 hr all nonsense 246
12 north sports bar 4 hr safe 30
Unstable Fire Marshall 4 hr Fire Marshall Bill 70
New Hartford Baskets 6 hr no depth 30

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages