Carthage, NY

#1 May 15, 2013
What's the word on her? She hot!
stagefive clinger

Manlius, NY

#2 May 16, 2013
jep wrote:
What's the word on her? She hot!
Based on the other thread you made about "Tiff from Griff's", seems like you have an unhealthy obsession with her. Scary. They have therapy for stuff like that nowadays.
Godspeed.
So what

Manlius, NY

#3 May 19, 2013
stagefive clinger wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on the other thread you made about "Tiff from Griff's", seems like you have an unhealthy obsession with her. Scary. They have therapy for stuff like that nowadays.
Godspeed.
Totally agree!
tone

Carthage, NY

#4 May 19, 2013
Tiffs blowing Joe Z the tattoo artist. They have been sleeping together on the low for sometime. He brags about how good she gives head. I don't think Steve knows, I believe him and joe are boys. Wonder if Steve tasted him after kissing her. Things that make you go hmmm.
roomate

Ardsley, NY

#5 May 20, 2013
tone wrote:
Tiffs blowing Joe Z the tattoo artist. They have been sleeping together on the low for sometime. He brags about how good she gives head. I don't think Steve knows, I believe him and joe are boys. Wonder if Steve tasted him after kissing her. Things that make you go hmmm.
haha I didn't think anyone knew that!! She's been to the mansion many times. Lol oh tiff someone has it out for you!!
lmao

Skillman, NJ

#6 May 20, 2013
Oh shit cats out of the bag!
Losers

Ardsley, NY

#7 May 31, 2013
They r both happy and in relationships get a life people Stop trying to start trouble joe and Tiffany are not sleeping together
joe z

Ardsley, NY

#8 May 31, 2013
Yes they are! They have been for some time. She blows him in the shop. Not many people know
lmao

Ardsley, NY

#9 May 31, 2013
They are!!! Tiff blows half of Utica. Then post pictures on Facebook about every little thing she does. Steve's a deushe and she's a s l u t. Perfect match.
Jealous

Ardsley, NY

#10 May 31, 2013
Wow only in utica y'all can't stand to see people happy , word to advice on both and all parties involved dont believe the BS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shelter Care Plus (Dec '12) 8 min Stones Rock 23
Frank Duross, all his teams, have failed. (Jun '13) 13 min Utica 29
Wibx Keeler, the dead beat 18 min You Are Wrong Again 20
Name A Hillary Clinton Accomplishment 24 min It Just Gets Worse 60
pacenti and Cuomo united (Mar '14) 27 min Shelly and Vito 66
Body at Olbiston Apts? 39 min Stosh 9
Mary Heldman (Jun '13) 1 hr Laker 10
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 2 hr Big Johnson 248
Carbone Sold 3 hr NoLoss 10
Easy bartenders 18 hr j3333rd 24