Julian Administration

Hannna Administration

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
What

New Hartford, NY

#1 Oct 14, 2007
I vote neither and we need to Dave Roefaro in that ofice to get things back on track.
Captain Insaneo

Galeton, PA

#2 Oct 14, 2007
I agree with what. Not all choices that are required are available. I did notice the selction I was looking for though and Voated.
Joey T

Utica, NY

#3 Oct 14, 2007
What wrote:
I vote neither and we need to Dave Roefaro in that ofice to get things back on track.
Utica's OD article on today's crime maping shows that Utica was safer when Hanna was Mayor.....

People, Roefaro sits on the Utica Common Council for years. As a whole and a governing body they are more powerful than the Mayor. They, being democrats are the majority leader in the common council. When have you ever heard of Roefaro, calling for a point of order and stating Utica unsafe. Roofaro has even eliminated police positions with out adiminstrative imput. Julian has disregraded our safety and now Roefaro feeds off of it. Roefaro isn't smart enough to think he also is the problem...

Vote Ed Hanna. His proven
What

New Hartford, NY

#4 Oct 14, 2007

Your right a proven LOSER who rsigned in disgrace and left the cities bonds rated as JUNK
Captain Insaneo

Galeton, PA

#5 Oct 14, 2007
Dont forget your lube election night.
What wrote:
Your right a proven LOSER who rsigned in disgrace and left the cities bonds rated as JUNK
Joey T

Utica, NY

#6 Oct 14, 2007
Mr. What read the article since you so have forgtten. wait I will repost your responce.
Joey T

Utica, NY

#7 Oct 14, 2007
Mr. What wrote this about Ed Hanna and the bond ratings

Captian this one hurts doesn't it. I can't stand Julian {2'nd worse Mayor in the cities history} but his fiscal policies { and if you want to include the council/Roefaro we can} got our bond ratings from Junk to marketable.

So I gues we should thank Dave for that in your eyes.

Time for a change

Vote Roefaro.

PS- Captain who did you vote for???
Joey T

Utica, NY

#8 Oct 14, 2007
I wrote this
Mr. What, I see you had found the way to make a poll. The only thing you did wrong was pick a topic that you and Mayor Tim Julian did not research. Yah, I did it. I placed you and Tiny Tim in the sentence. Since both of you have a very short memories or you just can’t comprehend that long I will provide you with researched, research that all voters should do. Its as easy as searching the internet. Please refer to this web-site for proof, http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html ...

The Utica Bond rating problem has been was existing problem for Mayor Hanna. In other words its an inherited problem. This problem was actually started by the LaPolla regime. In 1995, Ed Hanna then City Comptroller did on several occasions warn Mayor LaPolla and the Common Council of the ever growing problem with our bond rating. As usual it was ignored. This made top headlines in the Utica Observer Dispatch. After Hanna defeated LaPolla in the 1996 election Hanna was faced with the undaunted task to repair the bond rating or declaring bankruptcy. All these facts were reported in the Utica OD so you can verify it. Mayor Hanna then called the investors up in an attempt to repair it. After the meeting the investors they called Utica’s bond rating, Junk Ratings. Mayor Hanna being so persistent asked the investors what they recommended and it was lay-offs, salary cuts, cutting off certain city funding and merging of certain city departments with the county. Hanna then called on the Governor who in return gave the Utica 1-million dollars in Distressed City Funding. This was the first time Utica ever received it. After that Hanna turned the Utica Zoo, The Auditorium and the Train Station over to the county. Deep in Hanna’s heart he didn’t want to do it, but he knew the county had a bigger budget and could afford to keep them going. Hanna then cut certain political/no show jobs that were created by LaPolla. After that Hanna cut salaries in city government. Hanna then checked with the investors to see if that was enough, but is was not, they wanted lay-offs. After a long inter-self fight Hanna laid 12 city hall employees off. It was for a very short time, but he had to do. All employees were re-instated after 3 to 6 months. With this in hand, the city credit rating went up and the investors started to buy bonds. This task in the long run would assist Utica in the future, to bad Hanna wouldn’t be around to rep the credit. Now, our bond rating is no different than when LaPolla was in, so who’s to blame, now. Hint TJ.

The above website provided does not pose Hanna as a sane Hero, but its does state the date of the article and how long the bond rating problem has existed. Most of all under what administration it started

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html ...
Joey T

Utica, NY

#9 Oct 14, 2007
Mr. What became humble and wrote

Joey T I know I will not change your view nor will you change mine. I believe in the polls I have saw and i am sure you believe in the ones you guys see.

I give you credit for doing your homework and your belief in your canidate. I believe in a different path for our cities future.

One thing I think we agree on Julian has to go and to tell you the truth if it is not Roefaro { and I still strongly believe it will be him} I would rather have Hanna then Julian.
Joey T

Utica, NY

#10 Oct 14, 2007
Mr. What which one of your multi-personalities wrote this.....

Ed Hanna or should I say Mayor Hanna for short
What

New Hartford, NY

#11 Oct 14, 2007
Now answer this question what was the bond Rating whan Hanna resigned in disgrace?

OK I will answer it for you JUNK. Hanna was given a problem and wasn't up to the task. He FAILED and the voters remember and will remind all you clowns election night.

Remember folks it is time for a change Vote Roefaro.
What

Olmstedville, NY

#12 Oct 14, 2007
Why hasn't Roefaro done more as Councilman at large to make Utica safer. He doesn't care about you nitwits, why its easier for him to say that he has no input. Vote for Roefaro it will be like having unprotected sex.
Joey T

Utica, NY

#13 Oct 14, 2007
What wrote:
Now answer this question what was the bond Rating whan Hanna resigned in disgrace?
OK I will answer it for you JUNK. Hanna was given a problem and wasn't up to the task. He FAILED and the voters remember and will remind all you clowns election night.
Remember folks it is time for a change Vote Roefaro.
It apparent you are playing verbal judo and now stating he left with junk bonds. First it was not Hanna who caused the junk bod rating it was Hanna revealed it. It was Hanna who meet with investyors and tried to repair it. The rating was bettered by him.... The junk bond rating didn't happen over night and it can't be fixed over night. You must realize that people know this. They also see you flip flopping. This site has been the talk of the town and I hear people speaking of more and more everday. They have no faith in you comments. Neither do we. I just like slamming you and thats the only reason why I reply.
What

Galeton, PA

#14 Oct 14, 2007
Uticans were much safer under Hanna. I have reviewed the Crime Rates to Current Stats and can now say Utica was a much safer place under Hanna. I now also admit that Dave does not have a plan. I beg all Roefaro Supporters to cross lines and Support Hanna To Save UTICA
What

New Hartford, NY

#15 Oct 14, 2007
You can try and spin it anyway you want. When Hanna resigned in DISGRACE our bonds were rated JUNK.

He was given a problem to fix and he failed.

You guys just don't like to be challenged on the facts so you have to resort to setting up another handle of What and try and play games.

Bottom line the voters are sick and tired the way this city has been run the last 10 years and are going to vote for a change and that change is David Roefaro.
Joey T

Utica, NY

#16 Oct 14, 2007
Utica tax payers and voters have been asked a question,“Do you know who David Roefaro is“. Less then 20% of Utican’s have said,“Yes”. Why, because he has never been door to door, never attends public functions and he never paid visits to Utica trouble spots. Most of people in the Cornhill area never personally seen him in Cornhill or even drive by. Most people never knew he served on the School board and its even sad to say they never knew he is a Common Council Person-at-large. One Cornhill resident, who is a tax payer and voter said,“He must Take to Parkway, he don’t come by here”. Cornhill is the hot spot of the Mayoral election and a key issued that all 3-candidates face. Julian has personally been in Cornhill and even 85 year old Hanna was seen in Cornhill on the corner of James Street and Dudley Avenue. On the other hand,“Where David Roefaro been”? Most of Dave’s public name has come about during the Mayoral election.

Dave remember there is life on the west side of Mohawk Street and all tax payers count..

PS: The last 7 1/2 years

Vote Hanna for reform. The Common Council didn't do it.
What

New Hartford, NY

#17 Oct 14, 2007
When you guys are crying election night you will see that eneough voters know who Dave Roefaro is

Time for a change the floks are sick and tired of the way this city has been run thelast 10 years.

The man for change is Dave Roefaro
What

Olmstedville, NY

#18 Oct 14, 2007
Dave hasn't figured out who he is why do you think he keeps asking what when asked a question. Dave has his name sewn in his shorts so that if he is lost people will know who he is.
What

Olmstedville, NY

#19 Oct 14, 2007
Dave Roefaro just bought some new shorts and Ed Hanna's name was in them. He must be Ed Hanna now.I voted for Change, But I didn't know it meant Dave's underwear.
ricky

Sellersburg, IN

#20 Oct 18, 2007
We need Ed Hanna

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raises for county politicians 2 min Picente Needs a R... 85
edge: where is that chip plant? (Oct '12) 4 min Good Things to Lite 206
Nano Uodate 8 min Start Up NY 89
Cuomo: Expect Nano Delays 13 min KingAndrewCuomo 14
When Trump Mops The Floor With Hillary In The D... 27 min hobble along hillary 9
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 34 min lonnie 449
Who has the worst Pizza in Utica(area)? 34 min Big sausage 5
Sad Marriages 2 hr Promiscuous Phony 15

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages