Where is the best place to pick up a hooker?

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Raekwon

Cortland, NY

#1 Nov 22, 2009
No Clue

Ithaca, NY

#2 Nov 22, 2009
No Clue but don't go to the same corner that your Momma works, it may cause a scene.
Vice cop

Tully, NY

#3 Nov 22, 2009
South street, but you don't want them. Hookers in this area are diseased, unpleasent and stink. You'll never get that smell out of the back of your car. The safest way is to go to a massage parlor... It may cost more, but you'll get what your looking for without the risk and hassle.
Tommy

Pompey, NY

#4 Nov 22, 2009
Isn't what 'Broad St', if for?
XxxxxX

Auburn, NY

#5 Nov 22, 2009
Go to 2j's ask for jenn she a big hooker
Lice Cop

Ithaca, NY

#6 Nov 22, 2009
Screw it, do it doggy behind a building, throw out your pants, spray it down with Clorox Cleanup and get on with life.
Roscoe

Pompey, NY

#8 Nov 23, 2009
Who needs hookers when there is the internet and plenty of local gals who need a special friend?
Sweet

Watertown, NY

#9 Nov 28, 2009
Everyone is a hooker in CNY
CNY cafe

United States

#10 Nov 28, 2009
cavallo's is the place to go- all the ladies are hookers there or want to be- hey you probably don't even need to pay..... Lol
scott

Long Lake, NY

#12 Nov 28, 2009
Humphrey gardens, her name is cindy, well known around there. I know was B building.
WTF

Auburn, NY

#13 Nov 29, 2009
Raekwon wrote:
People have told me at your MOMS house.
renx

United States

#15 Sep 28, 2010
I get lost on drive.
Dan Rathernot

Utica, NY

#16 Sep 28, 2010
City Hall
Long Time Utican

Utica, NY

#17 Sep 28, 2010
Larchmont Ave
Mira

Syracuse, NY

#18 Sep 28, 2010
Sad how guys cant get sex w/out paying for it. U must look like a real scum and fat and nasty..
Analjustice 69

Utica, NY

#19 Sep 28, 2010
Mira wrote:
Sad how guys cant get sex w/out paying for it. U must look like a real scum and fat and nasty..
Do you do anal? Want to earn some $$$
Not RIght

Rochester, NY

#20 Sep 28, 2010
It's not right but you know what. I rather see guys paying for it then raping and taking it.
for sure

Watertown, NY

#21 Sep 28, 2010
Turning Stone. There are many single and seductively dressed women who are there for one reason and one reason only: To Gold Dig. Yes, for the price of dinner and a hotel room, you can't beat it. Just make them think you have money and they will put out for free (other than the costs described above). I have done this for 5 years without fail. They are desperate and lonely. Just don't give them your real name or telephone number.
Abdul

Syracuse, NY

#22 Sep 28, 2010
Cavallo's is filled with New Hartford and East Utican hoes looking for men with money. Just dress nice and tell them you are a lawyer or a doctor and you are in like flint !!
fact

Watertown, NY

#23 Sep 28, 2010
Most single New Hartford mothers will put out for free. Just offer to cut the grass, wash the car, or clean the car. Not only will they cook you dinner but they will want ownership rights to you by the time the next morning rolls around. Be sure to refuse all overnights.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NH School Board Election 56 min Caller Number Seven 1
married 1 hr jake 5
state testing 2 hr hooray 65
Love 3 hr truth 5
Most liberals have a low IQ 3 hr Did I Say That 11
Movers & moving companies (Jul '13) 3 hr cum laude 31
People that Invite U 2 Lunch & Talk on Their Ph... 5 hr Bruce J 5
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 11 hr Cathy 630
WKTV-Smith 22 hr Duke 12
Carbone auto group 22 hr Huge 16