First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Father

Utica, NY

#1 Jun 22, 2013
You ever see the grammer on facebook from the people of utica.Even the teachers and leaders of the city.......
obvious

Utica, NY

#2 Jun 22, 2013
You wonder why the graduation rate is so low....
herbie

New Hartford, NY

#3 Jun 22, 2013
Father wrote:
You ever see the grammer on facebook from the people of utica.Even the teachers and leaders of the city.......
This must be a pot/kettle farce. Your post is loaded with grammatical, structural and punctuation errors. You have no business criticizing others when you make worse mistakes yourself. You are hereby and henceforth elevated to the position of dunce by your own doing.
kiolp

Houston, TX

#4 Jun 22, 2013
Father wrote:
Actually, bub, it's G-R-A-M-M-A-R, and your sentences are grammatically incorrect. ESL students could write a more coherent post than you did. Why are you trolling on Utica teacher's facebook pages? Be careful where you cast stones, jackass, especially with your lack of basic written expression skills.
Whitesboro Is Trash Tech

Schenectady, NY

#5 Jun 24, 2013
Ay oh! Theyze does a good job!
Whitesboro Is Trash Tech

New Hartford, NY

#7 Jun 24, 2013
Pleeeeeeez
UticaPride

Utica, NY

#8 Jun 24, 2013
So,proud of our news students and American students.
http://www.uticaod.com/news/x2105849196/Refug...
UticaPride

Utica, NY

#9 Jun 24, 2013
UticaPride

Utica, NY

#10 Jun 24, 2013
Why Twentysomethings May Reject the ACA
Get Rich from Comic Books: Fantasy Investing
Elder Fraud Epidemic: How Banks Are Failing Seniors
Suggested Stories
Police name 5 students charged in Sauquoit Valley…
New Hartford police release drowning victim's name
3 men face felony charge in New Hartford theft…
From the Web
10 Things You Should Never Buy at Garage Sales Reader's Digest
Teen Sentenced to Prison for… Web2Carz
How to Look Up a License Plate Number on a Car eHow
Sponsored contentWhat's this?
RICHARD C. BORAWSKI

New Hartford

New Proctor aud just outstanding

Recently my wife and I attended the ceremony celebrating the renovation of the Proctor High auditorium, a space I worked in after my regular teaching days for much of more than 30 years in that building. Those of you reading this from afar will be happy to know it looks beautiful.

The work included: new seating, lights, sound, acoustical panels for the concert stage and in the house, rigging, wood paneling in the auditorium, a modular pit that can be raised to increase stage space, a handicap ramp to the stage, wall sconces, carpeting, flooring, LED lit corridors down the aisles, energy efficient windows and mechanical light-blocking shades.

I couldn’t help but think that it was all about 20 years too late for me and the students with whom I worked. We managed, however, with cardboard, house paint, duct tape, cobbled sound equipment and limited lights to create fantastic productions that brought our audiences to different worlds, entertained them greatly and got to know ourselves and each other in new and, sometimes, profound ways.

Thank you. You enriched my life and, hopefully, you have fond memories of me as well. Together we produced more than 25 shows in that space.

ALFRED J. VALENTINI

Utica

Valentini is former director/choreographer of the T. R. Proctor High School Drama Club.
UticaPride

Utica, NY

#11 Jun 24, 2013
Alfred Valentini is copied from the his od editorial. Top part was not part of topic.
Punks

Utica, NY

#12 Jun 24, 2013
Punks go to new Hartford. Nice place if you like all white. Utica schools have outstanding students and cultural diversity. Which will get our students ready for the real world.
You can keep your Biffy's and Buffy preps.
LOLWhitesboro Trash Tech

Schenectady, NY

#13 Jun 24, 2013
Punks wrote:
Punks go to new Hartford. Nice place if you like all white. Utica schools have outstanding students and cultural diversity. Which will get our students ready for the real world.
You can keep your Biffy's and Buffy preps.
Lol. Keep believing that.
LOL Whitesboro Trash Tech

New Hartford, NY

#14 Jun 25, 2013
LOLWhitesboro Trash Tech wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Keep believing that.
and while you're at it please tell me why I suuuuuuuckkkkkk so much caaaaaaaaaaack.
Whitesboro Trash TechLOL

Schenectady, NY

#15 Jun 25, 2013
LOL Whitesboro Trash Tech wrote:
<quoted text>
and while you're at it please tell me why I suuuuuuuckkkkkk so much caaaaaaaaaaack.
You talk about co ck a lot whitesboro trash. Lol
Whitesboro Trash TechLOL

New Hartford, NY

#16 Jun 25, 2013
Whitesboro Trash TechLOL wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk about co ck a lot whitesboro trash. Lol
and tell me why I suuuuuuuuuck caaaaaaaack a lot.
reddit

Melrose, MA

#17 Jun 26, 2013
the schools are going down becausethey have a leader who surrounds himself with people who tell him what he wants to hear. people who disagree or have different ideas are not welcomed. there are people working for him and his cronies who have no business working in education. maybe when they stop promoting friends and failed administrators into such important positions, there will be a change. they are spending $125,000 to get rid of the former principal of king. that money could be used for materials or even 3 teachers that the district laid off. instead, many classes will be in violation for having in excess of 30 students. i wouldn't want my child stuck in a class with 33 to 35 kids. but, when egos are too big, the public suffers.
well well well

Utica, NY

#18 Jun 26, 2013
reddit wrote:
the schools are going down becausethey have a leader who surrounds himself with people who tell him what he wants to hear. people who disagree or have different ideas are not welcomed. there are people working for him and his cronies who have no business working in education. maybe when they stop promoting friends and failed administrators into such important positions, there will be a change. they are spending $125,000 to get rid of the former principal of king. that money could be used for materials or even 3 teachers that the district laid off. instead, many classes will be in violation for having in excess of 30 students. i wouldn't want my child stuck in a class with 33 to 35 kids. but, when egos are too big, the public suffers.
you really are clueless!
reddit

Boston, MA

#19 Jun 26, 2013
what exactly was untrue. must be brucies girlfriend coming to defend his honor. I'm a lot closer than he realizes.
when

United States

#20 Jun 26, 2013
reddit wrote:
Please, tell me WHEN this scumbag dooche of a district will be going down for corruption!! That district should've been governed by an outside source years ago. Time to get rid of Angela Elefante and Carla Percia, there is no need to continue to pay for arm candy, like either of those ugly bags are candy!
reddit

Boston, MA

#21 Jun 26, 2013
od stated they are pursuing the firing of desalvo. this costs the district, ie taxpayers, $125,000

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vince's u-pull-it is worthless (Jul '12) 3 min Aszwipe Vick 38
The Nun is leaving 7 min TwoJillOne 8
William McCoy 8 min Perv 4
how do bosnian men treat non bosnian woman (Jun '11) 24 min nomore 44
vincent sabrra (May '08) 28 min fred 24
Oh I'm so happy & gay it's springtime!... 40 min Professor UC 2
Palmeri another Roefaro maybe worse (Apr '11) 43 min Despicable 69
New Hartford's Quiet Teenage Heroin Problem 1 hr Carlos 8
Bullying Utica judge censured for calling lawye... 2 hr Bob 48
Old School Bar and Grill Set to Open in East Utica 9 hr new place 7
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:23 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:23PM
How Should Giants Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NFL 4:44 AM
Report: Johnson urging GM to bring Revis back to Jets
Bleacher Report 6:56 AM
Maxwell, McCourty Headline Jets' Free-Agent Big Board
Bleacher Report 7:07 AM
Buffalo Bills' 5 Best Free-Agent QB Options to Compete with EJ Manuel
Bleacher Report 7:36 AM
C.J. Spiller Speaks on Differences Between EJ Manuel and Kyle Orton as QBs
Yahoo! Sports 1:14 PM
Weatherford, Rice to donate brains for medical research
Bleacher Report 1:21 PM
Jets, Raiders and Patriots Among Top Landing Spots for Free Agent Darrelle Revis
NFL 3:45 PM
Eagles, Bills to swap LeSean McCoy for Kiko Alonso
Yahoo! Sports 3:48 PM
In shocking trade, Eagles send LeSean McCoy to Buffalo for Kiko Alonso
ESPN 3:50 PM
Source: Eagles agree to trade McCoy to Bills