Naked Neighbor in Window - What Shoul...

Naked Neighbor in Window - What Should I Do?

Created by cicero on May 15, 2010

176 votes

Click on an option to vote

tell someone

call cops

enjoy the show

ask if she knows i see her

video her

just keep whacking off

Maxine

United States

#1 May 15, 2010
Get out your camera, take pictures, and plaster them throughout the neighborhood,

Since: May 10

Cranberry Twp, PA

#3 May 16, 2010
The question is why are you looking in her window? Humm
Jax

United States

#4 May 16, 2010
GTF outta here
No Such Thing

Cold Brook, NY

#5 May 16, 2010
There is already a legal precendent (in fact it was fairly recently) that a person can be nude inside their home. Voyeurism, however, can still be chargeable so be careful on your end...
it is legal so watch

Manlius, NY

#6 May 16, 2010
now why are you jumpin to conclusion it is a woman?
==========
New York, Aug 25 (ANI): The plush Standard hotel in New York has become a tourist attraction as more people are flocking to catch a glimpse of randy guests performing sex acts in front of the floor-to-ceiling hotel windows.

People strolling in the newly opened High Line urban park near the hotel are witnessing a free peep show, reports the New York Post.

Guests at the hotel have been spotted romping, drying off and even pleasuring themselves in full view of onlookers.

Andre Landeros Michel, 34, a Chelsea designer, who regularly ventures over to view randy Standard guests having sex in front of the massive floor-to-ceiling windows in full view of the park, said:“It’s a little peep show — but instead of being on 42nd Street, it’s down here at the High Line.”

A Parks Department worker said that plenty of people come to the park specifically to watch the erotic exhibitionism.

Harlem resident Aaron Lipman, 34, a media research analyst who works near the park, said:“I think it’s healthy and fun — it’s flirtatious. It’s like ‘Wild Kingdom.’
Nosy Neighbor

AOL

#7 May 16, 2010
I'd get out my binoculars & watch as long as it lasts! lol
fuel injector

New York, NY

#9 May 17, 2010
i had a neighbor like that on emerson ave it was like she wanted you to see her come on at night with the lights on you saw bush

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bernie Got Screwed: Vote Trump 1 hr sad 2
Do all men cheat? 1 hr Garrett 28
Hey SlobSmith, where you at? 1 hr SlobSmith 17
gay life in utica (Feb '09) 1 hr UtiKunta 104
Blacks in Clinton and New York Mills 1 hr Fool 4
The Bullet on Bennet Street (Sep '10) 3 hr Banana peel 22
CNY Chipfabs: 0! - AFRICA Chipfabs: 32! 3 hr Hey Ko k Hound 21
Turning stone Sat Murder 48

Utica Jobs

More from around the web