New Bar BBG on Commercial Drive
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Syracuse, NY

#110 Jan 27, 2013
I wasn't impressed. Waited forever to get served and my burger was raw and tasted like it was fried in old grease. And I agree the workers and owners should smile every now and then. also, they shouldnt let the cook stand out back smoking. and another tip... have a ladies room serate from the mens. some dont like pee on their seat. i would be very surprised if this place makes it through winter.
Love this place

Johnstown, NY

#111 Feb 1, 2013
I don't care what anyone says I love this place. I went once to check it out and the owners are so nice!! It's a very relaxed atmosphere and its very different than any other bar in the area. Def my bar of choice from now on!

New York, NY

#112 Feb 1, 2013
This place is kinda sorta like a poor mans Buffalo Wild Wings. Closest one is in Cicero. Commercial Dr is a perfect location for one.

Utica, NY

#113 Feb 1, 2013
Poor at best.

Utica, NY

#114 Feb 3, 2013
First off, it is freezing in there, no heat, people eating wit hats and coats on.

Ordered burger well done, was completely bloody red.
Will not go in that place again

Whitesboro, NY

#115 Sep 5, 2013
Do they have ALL nfl games? Do they have new cooks? Would like to go there sunday. Big Pitt fan
everything must go

West Hartford, CT

#116 Dec 11, 2013
Heard this place can't pay their bills and is going down fast.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll who are you going to vote for Mayor and why? (Mar '15) 33 min fly on the wall 75
pacenti is part of problem 55 min Cliffys Pal 4
Mike Callin Son in law Vinny Dier Indicted for ... 1 hr Donna 3
Carly Fiorini quote 1 hr Cliffys Pal 40
News Comets, Darren Archibald Part Ways - Utica Anno... 3 hr rink rat 1
Gordon for Oneida County Legislator 5 hr want to know 2
New Gentleman's Club Opening Near Ocean Blue 11 hr Pizza Pie 1
Ocean blue Restaurant 12 hr Trump 2016 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages