Waste of time

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Awful food selection (no chicken wings?) and they screwed up a simple order. It took 30 minutes for them to bring out desert. It is also very bland on the inside. This place will not be open in a year, I can almost guarantee it. I respect the fact that the tried but it is going to fail miserably.
noo

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Waste of time wrote:
Awful food selection (no chicken wings?) and they screwed up a simple order. It took 30 minutes for them to bring out desert. It is also very bland on the inside. This place will not be open in a year, I can almost guarantee it. I respect the fact that the tried but it is going to fail miserably.
I think they survive. So what if its bland. It is HUGE, cozy, lots of room to hang out with friends. Unlike some other posters opinion, there is lots of parking in back, AND they do have the best burger I have ever had in my life. This is not a plug for the owners, im dead serious.
johnnymear

Dover, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

All you idiots that want the palce to fail, go crawl back in your hole, we want businesses to do well, it is better for us all.
yes

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

yes it is
losers

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Just because u losers are so negative.. i am going to go and spend lots and lots of my money.there. i will spread the word that its great!!! i hate negativity. Support local business ,you idiots. Probably the same udiots who are flipping slap happy that we r getting an olive garden.omg.
fpl

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

just how many quarters do you spend on the videos?Go to chuckie cheese and spend all your quarters,dumm azz.
Wacko

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

fpl wrote:
just how many quarters do you spend on the videos?Go to chuckie cheese and spend all your quarters,dumm azz.
Try and make sense of what you're trying to say. You souns like a child.
Uh Duh

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

losers wrote:
Just because u losers are so negative.. i am going to go and spend lots and lots of my money.there. i will spread the word that its great!!! i hate negativity. Support local business ,you idiots. Probably the same udiots who are flipping slap happy that we r getting an olive garden.omg.
Yeah, you are from California but you are going to fly here and spend all your money there. There will be a ton of parking because nobody goes there. They do not go because it is their choice. Is it impossible to think that maybe they really did not enjoy it there? Oh wait, no it is not. If we don't like something we just get it jammed down our throats until we like it. Do yourself a favor and tell your friends who own the place to pay for their advertising next time. BTW, Olive Garden is not terrible......but people like "u losers are so negative".
Truth

Somerville, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Dude, Olive Garden sucks... That is the truth....
looking for a great burge

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

I have never seen an ad for this place. For a long time I have been looking for a good burger. No one has them anymore. Why doesn't this place advertise? I will check it out for sure.
Yummy

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

looking for a great burge wrote:
I have never seen an ad for this place. For a long time I have been looking for a good burger. No one has them anymore. Why doesn't this place advertise? I will check it out for sure.
You know who has a great burger but people usually go there for Italian and steak? Cafe Del Buono right in front of Hobby Lobby on commercial drive. I had one there a couple of days ago and it was great. It reminded me of one I ate at a Ruth Chris" steak house. Try it out!
looking for compenstion

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

They are up and running but cant pay the electrician plumber or general contractor in full since october always making them wait.
growing pains

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Lots of good things about that place and a few that need correction. It has not even been opened 2 months so give it time. The owner Chris thinks she knows how to run the Waldorf-Astoria. Her temper will not be tolerated too much longer by the employees. Instead of learning and teaching and helping when busy she bitches. Its a tough business to be in but they will be OK. Heard that they are paying back the people slowly as there was no contracts signed and they were very late with the work and overcharged so the loss of not being opened earlier results in less cash flow.
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Bonici did it... Poor work, way overpriced....
Ok at best

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Was there last night. Menu wasn't anything to speak of or even comment on, lots of parking in the back, a big hollow, loud room that doesn't make anyone feel comfortable. Had two rounds of drinks and was charged differently both times for the exact same thing. They need to all figure things out. They don't have a clue!
Horrible bartenders/ service. Won't go back but did give it a try. Don't see it lasting long but wish them luck.
be ok

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Great burger, good beer prices, too many couples, went there sat at 11:30pm, about 20 couples. Maybe they share, who knows. Need more singles!!!
Parking is ok, but hard to hide a hummer
Burger is the bomb

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

noo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they survive. So what if its bland. It is HUGE, cozy, lots of room to hang out with friends. Unlike some other posters opinion, there is lots of parking in back, AND they do have the best burger I have ever had in my life. This is not a plug for the owners, im dead serious.
I went as well and you are right. Best burger I have ever had. And those deep fried chips were real good. Very nice place to watch a game. You can rent the upper part for real cheap and have it all to yourself. 55 inch tv for a game and they will run any two taps up there for you and charge per ounce. What a great idea for a small party when there is a good game On.
cor

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Nice place
different

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Was there yesterday for the first time with some friends. It is a nice place and a great selection of beers. We all ordered food and it was very good. We all will be going back for sure. The bartender needs to put a smile on her face. She was very cordial but needs some training in communication. Everything else was very good. Differnt place that is needed locally.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To The Resident Topix Racist 6 min Frank McBrides Ghost 8
Palmieri Receives Dem Nod (May '11) 8 min Mayor Palmidiot 12
Quaker Steak & Lube (Apr '11) 12 min Frank McBrides Ghost 47
NH new AD, parents trying to still run show. 14 min Lolly 9
typical utican (May '11) 15 min Lol 2
Utica is a job cesspool but at least it's FUNNY! (May '11) 16 min EDGE 2
Brandi A or K 17 min Dont Tell Brandi 9
utica national (Jun '13) 29 min TMZ 515
utica aud 35 min Bye Bye 63
Remington to lay off 105 workers in NY 44 min Been There 48