Hay Zeus

Watertown, MA

#62 Dec 2, 2012
Get a life wrote:
Instead of sitting on your ass doing nothing butt bashing people and this area. GET A LIFE!!!! Good luck to you BBG.
I'll drink to that!!!
lovesit

Utica, NY

#63 Dec 11, 2012
Rick James wrote:
Heard owners are bashing local brewery. They have no idea how much the brewery means to this area and what a following Utica club and saranac have. Two ladies from NYC should be careful for what they put on their sign or say to customers
to bad they are not from NYC but from Utica...
Steve

New Hartford, NY

#64 Dec 11, 2012
YUK
Woody

New Hartford, NY

#65 Dec 11, 2012
I like it
Sushi

Utica, NY

#66 Dec 11, 2012
had a GREAT time there the other night GREAT bar food! TRY the cheese dip its amazing! drink $ are good considering i was at Pierce and Blake the other night and was spending 7+ on a cup of half the size!! i think its grate for younger people a nice clean fun atmosphere.. when every thing in Utica is like 20+ year is the past!! time for something new and fun to come into town! oh btw lets be honest them beers do suck! THE SAD PART IS THE BREWERY IS THE ONLY THING STILL RUINING IN THE WASTE LAND! get with the times and try not to be so judgmental! looking for some where fun to go with no dirty women dancing on bars or 60+ old men being perverted? i say check this place out i loved it and i cant wait till they are rolling 100% its awesome already! welcome to 2013 people!!
suzi

Whitesboro, NY

#67 Dec 21, 2012
Whoever is ther sat eve around 11pm will have a great time-promise

Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#68 Dec 21, 2012
Will somebody PLEASE come up with an over/under for this place?
fpl

New Hartford, NY

#70 Dec 26, 2012
it,s to bad you girls don,t know anything about the rest.&beverage buisness.Your limited food sucks,and your beer and liqiour is way to expensive,and not only your staff does not know what their doing,but then again you,s don't either. I give you till June,then you will be looking for other jobs..O by the way pay your help ... it is against the law to charge them for thier mistakes,in upstate N.Y.
HoeBama

Utica, NY

#71 Dec 26, 2012
seriously wrote:
Went in for a beer tonight, and was very disappointed. The bartenders don't know shit about beer and the owner was rude. Why have so many beers if no one can even pronounce them? They won't last.
WTF you want your bartender to be a historian on beer? You people spend a few bucks and think you deserve the red carpet treatment. Take your SSI azz back to your local Moe's and have a draft and buffalo rat legs and be happy.
liquor license by labella

Little Falls, NY

#72 Dec 26, 2012
chico wrote:
Sounds like some people are still willing to invest in our local economy. I wish them much luck and success. Dont let the topix trash talkers get to you. They are just upset that with a 10 dollar an hour job they cant afford to patronize the place.
Or maybe they don't live for bars and cheap thrills like most of the people there. Just saying. I wish them well too but anyone who invests in the economy in ny needs a shrink. I doubt it will last more than a year. Hey does Nicky Labella and his brother still sell people liquor licenses for 10 thousand through their "connection" with the N.Y.S.L.A.? Maybe he could have gotten them a deal! It just shows you how corrupt ny is because I know for a fact more than a few people know they have been doing it for years. Most recently he did it for the owner of the hippy joint across from the uptown and then pushed up on the owner for the remainder of the money even though the owner's brother called the state attorney general on it all. They told him they would look into it and never did a thing. That is why people get out of there it is a hell hole of corrupt public officials all out for #1 and that don't mean YOU!
funny

Little Falls, NY

#73 Dec 26, 2012
Utica Viscount wrote:
Big, Bountiful Guys.
It is a bar meant to cater to the average central NY resident - morbidly obese.
Big Belligerent Gorillas ya mean!
funny

Little Falls, NY

#74 Dec 26, 2012
Come to think of it "Bald Belligerent Gorillas"! It could be a cop bar!
uh huh

Carlisle, MA

#75 Dec 26, 2012
HoeBama wrote:
<quoted text>WTF you want your bartender to be a historian on beer? You people spend a few bucks and think you deserve the red carpet treatment. Take your SSI azz back to your local Moe's and have a draft and buffalo rat legs and be happy.
What is a "historian on beer" pray tell? You are quite the wordsmith. I just wanted to know what style of beer one of their offerings was and the bartender didn't have a clue. I know that's never a problem for you, since your 40 oz. bottle gives you all the necessary info right on the cap. Twist off.
Hoebama

Utica, NY

#78 Dec 26, 2012
uh huh wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a "historian on beer" pray tell? You are quite the wordsmith. I just wanted to know what style of beer one of their offerings was and the bartender didn't have a clue. I know that's never a problem for you, since your 40 oz. bottle gives you all the necessary info right on the cap. Twist off.
Its never a problem for me because I don't go to places that serve things that I am unfamiliar with most times unless my intent is to try something new. Unlike you Mr dum dum going to a place you know nothing about and getting mad when they can't tell which beer taste most like Keystone? WTF r u kidding me? Crawl your gay ascott wearing butt back to the hills of Bridgewater and tounge kiss your uncle you weirdo.
Bubba

New York, NY

#80 Dec 27, 2012
Great wrote:
I actually just met the owners the other day. Was driving by and saw they were open and stopped in. It's something different that our area can benefit from. Although, we still are in Utica and everyone is still NEGATIVE about everything!
Utica is very negative.. The people, atmosphere, and don't forget weather.
Alex

North Bergen, NJ

#81 Dec 27, 2012
liquor license by labella wrote:
<quoted text>Or maybe they don't live for bars and cheap thrills like most of the people there. Just saying. I wish them well too but anyone who invests in the economy in ny needs a shrink. I doubt it will last more than a year. Hey does Nicky Labella and his brother still sell people liquor licenses for 10 thousand through their "connection" with the N.Y.S.L.A.? Maybe he could have gotten them a deal! It just shows you how corrupt ny is because I know for a fact more than a few people know they have been doing it for years. Most recently he did it for the owner of the hippy joint across from the uptown and then pushed up on the owner for the remainder of the money even though the owner's brother called the state attorney general on it all. They told him they would look into it and never did a thing. That is why people get out of there it is a hell hole of corrupt public officials all out for #1 and that don't mean YOU!
Absolutely true you hit in uticas worst kept secret. What I dont get is who at the state SLA is behind this? Certain things happen in utica that prove the state3 alcohol control board is rife with bribery and corruption. No other way to explain that period.
untrue

Utica, NY

#82 Dec 27, 2012
liquor license by labella wrote:
<quoted text>Or maybe they don't live for bars and cheap thrills like most of the people there. Just saying. I wish them well too but anyone who invests in the economy in ny needs a shrink. I doubt it will last more than a year. Hey does Nicky Labella and his brother still sell people liquor licenses for 10 thousand through their "connection" with the N.Y.S.L.A.? Maybe he could have gotten them a deal! It just shows you how corrupt ny is because I know for a fact more than a few people know they have been doing it for years. Most recently he did it for the owner of the hippy joint across from the uptown and then pushed up on the owner for the remainder of the money even though the owner's brother called the state attorney general on it all. They told him they would look into it and never did a thing. That is why people get out of there it is a hell hole of corrupt public officials all out for #1 and that don't mean YOU!
getting a license is rather easy. took me two months, no kickbakcs. nice try though...loser
No thats true

North Bergen, NJ

#83 Dec 27, 2012
untrue wrote:
<quoted text>getting a license is rather easy. took me two months, no kickbakcs. nice try though...loser
WRONG!! Nicky even came around in front of witnesses demanding the rest of the money are you that stupid? He made quite a problem of himself and as of today theres news he wont be abl;e to deny because the people talking about this have now connected the dots. Save it. Nice try!
No thats true

North Bergen, NJ

#84 Dec 27, 2012
HA!! IN FACT the owner has his original paperwork he showed Nick that showed he wouldn't be able to do it. Thats how it all came about! I promise this wont be the last you hear of this because Im not the only on emaking calls and talking to people and one zctor has agreed to come forward form another est the Labellas made the offer too so it looks now that this has been going on quite some time!!
Hanukkah

Syracuse, NY

#86 Dec 28, 2012
not sot bot fot mot rot hot wot sot qot xot

THE MOST EXPENSIVE SPOON IN THE WORLD an silly willy owns it WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

YUP SUP RUP

QOT DOT HOT JOT COT BOT ZOT EOT GOT LOT AOT WOT

THE MOST EXPENSIVE SPOON IN THE WORLD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welfare Comets ADVANCE!!! 17 min checque 1
WOUR is terrible!!!! 8 hr rustyshackleford 14
modified baseball (Sep '13) 8 hr Skip 43
The Comets ADVANCE!!! 12 hr Chi town 1
News Police: Utica woman facing charges following st... 13 hr Brad 2
Anyone know a good counselor (Nov '09) 14 hr Healed 42
Dentist 14 hr Teeth 3
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) Apr 30 fact check 637
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]