New Bar BBG on Commercial Drive
wow

United States

#21 Nov 28, 2012
Utica od just posted a story about bbg saying saranac and Utica club are crappy beer
yummy

Lexington, MA

#22 Nov 28, 2012
Yet i bet the owner go to saranac thursdays and drink it!
LordVelocity

Manlius, NY

#23 Nov 28, 2012
I like the place I think they will do good. Very dean in there. Nice people. And the food is alright fr the area. They fit in, good luck ladies.
Just Left

Ithaca, NY

#24 Nov 28, 2012
Calendar wrote:
<quoted text>It all depends how long they want to lose money. No parking and you cannot get in and out of there. Can you imagine having four or five and then merging out into traffic? Before someone says, "well Symeon's makes it next door", let me stop you and say this.......they aren't Symeons's! If I want burgers I will go to Zebb's. As far as the games go???????...arcades are obsolete for a reason. Wii, Xboz, Playstation.....need I go on? Good luck, hope the owner has a lot of money saved up.
You need to learn to drive, and there are fifty spaces. Getting in or out is easy. Take a driving course and use the turning lane. BTW it has it wii, and xbox with a 50 inch screen. The owners are VERY nice and I wish them luck on their investment. But do them a favor, stay away...You are not a good human being and are not wanted
Fiveoh

United States

#25 Nov 28, 2012
Who the hell wants to have a cpl beers in the Mills. NYM PD ruined drinking in that town first 30 years ago and then it filtered out to the other towns. Let me count the LE agencies I come across to get to my home in upper SU: Nym, nh. ocsp, nys p and to a lesser extent upd(but only when u hit something). Other peeps might also see ypd, whitestown, whitesboro on their trip home. No thanks.
yup

United States

#26 Nov 28, 2012
Planning on checking this place out soon.
Damage Control

Manlius, NY

#27 Nov 29, 2012
Looks like BBG is doing some damage control on their website after what they said about our local beers...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/BBGs-Beer-Bite...
laughing

Framingham, MA

#28 Nov 29, 2012
So funny how much the OD does just to get a story of bs...lol...Readership must be way down.
Hello

Ithaca, NY

#29 Nov 29, 2012
Way down is an understatement!! They should get rid of that rag.
drinker

Rome, NY

#30 Nov 29, 2012
place was terrible, very small food menu, kids running all over the place. It's a bar, kids stay home.
Dooley

Gouverneur, NY

#31 Nov 29, 2012
knocking local beers? screw them
WAY TO GO

Utica, NY

#32 Nov 29, 2012
You don't like people knocking you or voicing their opinion but you go on to knock a brewery that has kept a part of the city together for a century. Smart......
Things that make u go hmm

Lowville, NY

#33 Nov 29, 2012
Is it only me ?, I dont think they are knocking local brews, the article has been updated. Quite funny though.
Fat Tony Salerno

United States

#34 Nov 29, 2012
Philadelphia lawyer wrote:
<quoted text>
this is 1 of the funniest posts I read yet!!! Your going to Zebb's , if that's the case just go to McDonald's.
Cant beat a bbg burger...awesome!!
just for your information everybody loves the games.
I would keep writing but I don't want to waste my time and energy on a ridiculous person like yourself. good luck ladies we love your place
I'm with you, Philly. Sounds like a nice joint. Which nights do they have dancers??
Maria

Fayetteville, NY

#35 Nov 29, 2012
Wait a few more weeks before you go, they only had 4 or 5 items to choose from. I guess they are still working on their menu?
Rick James

United States

#36 Nov 29, 2012
Heard owners are bashing local brewery. They have no idea how much the brewery means to this area and what a following Utica club and saranac have. Two ladies from NYC should be careful for what they put on their sign or say to customers
Hello

Ithaca, NY

#37 Nov 29, 2012
Rick James wrote:
Heard owners are bashing local brewery. They have no idea how much the brewery means to this area and what a following Utica club and saranac have. Two ladies from NYC should be careful for what they put on their sign or say to customers
You heard wrong.
face

Carthage, NY

#38 Nov 29, 2012
Rick James wrote:
That's great you can hear, but can you Read ? I heard Rick James could and he would of looked at the comments above.
Pete

Whitesboro, NY

#39 Nov 29, 2012
Wish them luck but who wants to drink around kids. Or even eat. They spent all that money. Should of made it a burger and wing joint with slutty dressed waitress's. All the scum car salesmen would be there every day.
utica beers are awful

Hamilton, NY

#40 Nov 29, 2012
Rick James wrote:
if they did they are only telling the truth, if you know beer then you know how bad ALL of the utica club crap is....sorry folks but the truth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica politicians and term limits 4 min Upstate Toilet Town 19
Utica Criminal Louis Brindisi DEAD at 83! 6 min Upstate Toilet Town 8
Utica gets an Apple store!! 6 min Upstate Toilet Town 55
Why do Utica CNY ilks SHOWER UNDER CATTLE? 9 min Upstate Toilet Town 3
Utica Jr. Comets Sex Abuse Investigation! 10 min Upstate Toilet Town 220
Wheres Those Jobs 10 min Upstate Toilet Town 13
What Has Happened In Utica 14 min Upstate Toilet Town 38
Esche and cecilie posts deleted - again 24 min oink 20
2 New Utica hotels EMPTY EVERY NIGHT! 59 min Claudia 2018 39
Comets - another gets fired 1 hr Upstate Toilet Town 132