New Bar BBG on Commercial Drive

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Hmm

Camillus, NY

#1 Nov 22, 2012
Saw a sign for a new bar on Commercial Drive called BBG. What does BBG stand for? Big Beautiful Guys???
curious

Cortland, NY

#2 Nov 22, 2012
no, gays!
FBI

Dracut, MA

#3 Nov 22, 2012
That sign looks like shit cant hardly make out what it says. Hope they didnt pay for it. Suppose to be a mini Dave and Busters style joint . Good luck!
Utica Viscount

Utica, NY

#4 Nov 22, 2012
Big, Bountiful Guys.

It is a bar meant to cater to the average central NY resident - morbidly obese.

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5 Nov 22, 2012
try bits booze games
busy mom

New York, NY

#6 Nov 22, 2012
Utica Viscount wrote:
Big, Bountiful Guys.
It is a bar meant to cater to the average central NY resident - morbidly obese.
i have noticed that lots of people around here are quite large!
joey g

Camillus, NY

#7 Nov 22, 2012
curious wrote:
no, gays!
Well, the owners are lesbians!
Real Name

Utica, NY

#8 Nov 22, 2012
Beers Bites and Games.

How long are we giving this place?
lost

Utica, NY

#9 Nov 23, 2012
They have no idea what they are doing.
and

Camillus, NY

#10 Nov 23, 2012
lost wrote:
They have no idea what they are doing.
You know this how?
Great

Waltham, MA

#11 Nov 23, 2012
This place is great! It's a new business so there are a few kinks being worked out but overall, great craft beers on tap, great food, very friendly owners, great staff and fun games to play. I love skee ball! And bubble hockey!
Right

Utica, NY

#12 Nov 23, 2012
Great wrote:
This place is great! It's a new business so there are a few kinks being worked out but overall, great craft beers on tap, great food, very friendly owners, great staff and fun games to play. I love skee ball! And bubble hockey!
What a shameless plug from the owner or friend!
chico

West Palm Beach, FL

#13 Nov 23, 2012
Sounds like some people are still willing to invest in our local economy. I wish them much luck and success. Dont let the topix trash talkers get to you. They are just upset that with a 10 dollar an hour job they cant afford to patronize the place.
Music fan

Carthage, NY

#14 Nov 23, 2012
People need to find better things to do than put down businesses and people. I think it's great that the owners moved here and invested their time and money on our area. Now if only these trash talkers on here devoted to doing something positive for our community...
Great

Waltham, MA

#15 Nov 23, 2012
I actually just met the owners the other day. Was driving by and saw they were open and stopped in. It's something different that our area can benefit from. Although, we still are in Utica and everyone is still NEGATIVE about everything!
Cole

Utica, NY

#16 Nov 23, 2012
I totally agree with the previous posts. I hope this new business is successful. Nice to see a locally owned business start up rather than more franchises. I didnt know they were open yet. I will definitely stop in and support them. Wishing you success...
Calendar

Utica, NY

#17 Nov 24, 2012
Real Name wrote:
Beers Bites and Games.
How long are we giving this place?
It all depends how long they want to lose money. No parking and you cannot get in and out of there. Can you imagine having four or five and then merging out into traffic? Before someone says, "well Symeon's makes it next door", let me stop you and say this.......they aren't Symeons's! If I want burgers I will go to Zebb's. As far as the games go???????...arcades are obsolete for a reason. Wii, Xboz, Playstation.....need I go on? Good luck, hope the owner has a lot of money saved up.
seriously

United States

#18 Nov 27, 2012
Went in for a beer tonight, and was very disappointed. The bartenders don't know shit about beer and the owner was rude. Why have so many beers if no one can even pronounce them? They won't last.
Philadelphia lawyer

United States

#19 Nov 28, 2012
Calendar wrote:
<quoted text>It all depends how long they want to lose money. No parking and you cannot get in and out of there. Can you imagine having four or five and then merging out into traffic? Before someone says, "well Symeon's makes it next door", let me stop you and say this.......they aren't Symeons's! If I want burgers I will go to Zebb's. As far as the games go???????...arcades are obsolete for a reason. Wii, Xboz, Playstation.....need I go on? Good luck, hope the owner has a lot of money saved up.

this is 1 of the funniest posts I read yet!!! Your going to Zebb's , if that's the case just go to McDonald's.
Cant beat a bbg burger...awesome!!
just for your information everybody loves the games.
I would keep writing but I don't want to waste my time and energy on a ridiculous person like yourself. good luck ladies we love your place
Get a life

United States

#20 Nov 28, 2012
Instead of sitting on your ass doing nothing butt bashing people and this area. GET A LIFE!!!! Good luck to you BBG.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Inserra 8 min Nope 27
Lauren Zielinski Drug Mule for "Dookie" Biggs D... (Mar '14) 18 min nmeofdastate 14
NanoNovember is almost here!!!!! YEAH!!!! 20 min Tony C 8
Rat Picente endorses Cuomo in TV ads 26 min John 39
Proctor football should be ashamed. 39 min phil D 24
Utica Comets win home opener !!! 39 min ray 3
country suburban heating and ac (May '12) 42 min Mr Vollins 21
School Principals 13 hr Ray 8
Big drug bust new hartford 25,000 cash money 15 hr Anonymous 17
Utica Dating
Find my Match

Utica Jobs

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE