Ignorant Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#51 Mar 14, 2014
Why does nym have it's own police department? Seriously.
Bll L from yorkville

Oneida, NY

#53 Mar 15, 2014
The funniest thing of all is the judge they have, Judge Glenn, Im not sure if he can even read or write! when he was growing up he was known as the village idiot! and still is! His sister Marge was a retard too! I think there was a lot of incest in that family!
SMFH

Utica, NY

#54 Mar 15, 2014
I Need It Bad wrote:
Sorry folks but I need it bad, female association that is. You really pay me to hunt for vaginas that I can bury my man rod in. At least I am doing something unlike the others. Had a good gig at the college until they nailed me for stalking a girl. I should have worn a disguise then maybe I would have not have gotten caught. Yup that's my down fall, pussy pussy , pussy. Its like being on crack, just can't stop. Married a 21 year old MVCC student , had another kid wow. She was younger than all my kids from my first marriage which derailed after I got caught cheating 4,000 times. Now I got the boot from her after getting caught cheating 3,000 times. Its not my fault women love me. al I want to do is pork , pork , pork what's wrong with that. The village loves me even if I pork on their time. Why do people call me a joke?
dont forget how he begged to become chief of police again in NYM after he got canned from the college. At least the Mayor didn't let that happen.
Eat Me

Utica, NY

#55 Mar 19, 2014
SMFH wrote:
<quoted text>dont forget how he begged to become chief of police again in NYM after he got canned from the college. At least the Mayor didn't let that happen.
Eat Me , it was the Mayor who begged him. He did not want it because he was hiding after he got thrown off campus by his own security force at the direction of the president. They knew he was porking on the job but still wanted him back as Chief. I guess you get paid to pork on duty in the Mills. The Mayor has no clue what goes on with his cops and is afraid to slap them when they need it. They slap him around and he just acts stupid and cries to Chrissey rotten pants. Thw whole village is falling apart but as long as he stocks the safe with tax bucks he thinks he is doing a great job. The streets are in the worse condition they have ever been in. The plows do not come out when needed because he will not pay the overtime. Equipment is broken but he wont fix it and makes the dpw use other equipment to do the job of the broken equipment. Next they will be picking the recyclables with a shopping cart. I will credit him with one thing. He turned down the request for a condom machine in the police station next to palmers locker.
Pauly

Utica, NY

#56 Mar 19, 2014
Is the FD going to career staffing ? A professional force ? What's that gonna cost tax paying village residents ?
Yep

Utica, NY

#57 Mar 20, 2014
Eat Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Eat Me , it was the Mayor who begged him. He did not want it because he was hiding after he got thrown off campus by his own security force at the direction of the president. They knew he was porking on the job but still wanted him back as Chief. I guess you get paid to pork on duty in the Mills. The Mayor has no clue what goes on with his cops and is afraid to slap them when they need it. They slap him around and he just acts stupid and cries to Chrissey rotten pants. Thw whole village is falling apart but as long as he stocks the safe with tax bucks he thinks he is doing a great job. The streets are in the worse condition they have ever been in. The plows do not come out when needed because he will not pay the overtime. Equipment is broken but he wont fix it and makes the dpw use other equipment to do the job of the broken equipment. Next they will be picking the recyclables with a shopping cart. I will credit him with one thing. He turned down the request for a condom machine in the police station next to palmers locker.
i doubt he wanted a condom machine. Heck he's only 60. Plenty of time to father another kid with some 20 year old who's to young to know better
Stanley Theater Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#58 Mar 20, 2014
New York mills is a village of 3400 people. Again, why is their a police force? The sheriff and state police also patrol there. It makes no sense.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_Mills,_...

I'll use where I live as an example. I live in clifton park. Its a town with 37000 people, so it's more than ten times bigger with a mall, six or seven hotels, numerous shopping plazas, a Home Depot, lowes, target, Walmart, all that kind of crap.

There is no clifton park police. We are patrolled by the sheriff and state police. That's it. Why is the utica region so obsessed with government bloat?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clifton_Park
Officer Kaputski

Utica, NY

#59 Mar 20, 2014
Hey what do you mean...at least we arrested a spook for rape the other day on White St.
What

Utica, NY

#60 Mar 20, 2014
Consolidation?? I thought it already happened. Hell, from 10pm-6am you can see all town/village police agencies (whitestown, whitesboro, new york mills, yorkville, oriskany, new hartford, OCSD) at their station (the express mart on oriskany blvd).
Mohawk Valley Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#62 Mar 21, 2014
general slickinski wrote:
<quoted text>did you ever hear of the word Polacks . Hard heads are difficult to change in their ways. Look whats happening in Europe withinthose group of countrys. There is your answer.
It just doesn't make sense. A village of 3400 people doesn't need it's own police force.
Whitey

Utica, NY

#63 Mar 22, 2014
Officer Kaputski wrote:
Hey what do you mean...at least we arrested a spook for rape the other day on White St.
Yeah that was the Sheriff's & Sate Police.......LOL
Whitey

Utica, NY

#64 Mar 22, 2014
"State" - sorry
Patrolman Peirogi

Utica, NY

#65 Mar 22, 2014
Supposedly there were shots fired in NYM last week - no coverage, nice job keeping that low profile NYMPD
Bob

Utica, NY

#66 Mar 22, 2014
Stanley Theater Riggies wrote:
New York mills is a village of 3400 people. Again, why is their a police force? The sheriff and state police also patrol there. It makes no sense.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_Mills,_...
I'll use where I live as an example. I live in clifton park. Why is the utica region so obsessed with government bloat?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clifton_Park
Why are you so obsessed with the Utica region? You're a wacko. Stick to all the doings in Clifton park of you love it so much.
Maybe all they do isn't all that great either. But how would you know as you're a psychopath.
cofn1

Perry, GA

#68 Mar 22, 2014
Waste wrote:
<quoted text>NYM PD is a complete waste of the tax payers money. No reason the sheriff can't take over. It's politics. The mayor feels sorry for these guys and knows they would never make it in a real PD. THey get paid nothing and do nothing.
don't call th if you need police assistance
Yep

Utica, NY

#69 Apr 6, 2014
Eat Me wrote:
<quoted text>
condommachine. Lmfao. That's funny.
Hey Dave

New Hartford, NY

#72 Apr 6, 2014
No Chicken Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
So does anyone have a real answer to this other than insults?
Why do you deny your gayness?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/utica-ny/T0B1 ...
Hey Rashy

New Hartford, NY

#76 Apr 6, 2014
Whitesboro Dump Riggies wrote:
"High tech" trashy showing his true colors again. Poor guy.
You show your true colors below:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/utica-ny/T0B1 ...

WaaaaaHaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!
wow

Troy, NY

#78 Apr 6, 2014
I want to know what a NEW YORK MILLS Police car is doing in a driveway on Oxford road in New Hartford same house cop lives their. i think this cop needs to explain what he is doing.
Rashy Dave

New Hartford, NY

#81 Apr 7, 2014
Think About It Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time you see it take the cop car number an report it to the nh and nym police departments. It's a serious violation actually.
Here's another serious violation Rashy:

Rashy, explain your post below regarding fondling men's balls if you can:

Utica34

Level 4
Since: Feb 13

Clifton Park, NY
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#3Feb 22, 2013

Yes. If women can than so should men. It's only fair.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica is number 1 in job growth , thanks nano 6 min Genius 30
Smart money moving to the area, dummies mostly ... 7 min Genius 6
An actual book was found in Proctor 9 min Genius 4
Study shows Utica - Rome are on the verge of an... 10 min Genius 20
Utica is the best place to raise a family on th... 12 min Genius 13
Nano Nano Part 1 14 min Genius 37
Charlie Shove 19 min boo hoo 56
wktv hits ultimate low 1 hr Sux 9
Vitullo Obitary 1 hr There it is 32
Why I left (and love it!) 1 hr Truth sux 67
Local Greaser Angelo "Wopslop" Nole dies! Good ... 5 hr Plows At The Ready 26
state farm new hartford 7 hr Dave 48
Utica Dating
Find my Match

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:21 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:21PM
Bills back to normal after finally returning home - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:05 PM
PFT Whiparound: Vick still Jets starter if healthy
NBC Sports 4:13 PM
New York City FC rolls out jet black road jersey; How'd they do?
NBC Sports 4:41 PM
Another ugly Jets loss in already ugly season - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:41 PM
Another ugly Jets loss in already ugly season - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:41 PM
How Ayers Jr. Can Help Giants' Pass Rush
Bleacher Report 7:50 PM
Beckham Jr. Has Skill Set to Build Around for Giants
Bleacher Report 7:59 PM
How the Bills Can Salvage Their Season
Bleacher Report 8:30 PM
Report: Rex Knows Jets Plan to Fire Him