First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tubby Labella

Camillus, NY

#21 Jan 9, 2011
He added 3 inches to my already bursting man-sausage!
lesson

Herkimer, NY

#22 Jan 9, 2011
Just ok wrote:
Had a mole removed from my nose for cosmetic reasons when I was 11. As I grew older it was evident that the tissue removed caused asymmetry in my nose. There is very little scarring and no evidence of the mole, but I my nose is smaller and shorter one side than the other as a result of what I consider a below average plastic surgery result.
Dont blame sleeper. If you waited for the surgery instead of worrying about what other people thought then the difference wouldnt be so bad. What I'm saying is that your nose never stops growing and at 11 years old you still have alot of growing left. You cant hold him at fault because the skin he played with is not going to stretch and mend like the skin he didn't touch.
ha ha ha

Brooklyn, NY

#23 Jan 10, 2011
sally wrote:
i consulted with him and decided to go elsewhere for breast reduction....he had a crappy personality, and never looked me in the eyes once cuz he was too busy staring at my breasts...i didn't feel comfortable at all!
yea sally i hear ya, I went to an auto mechanic to get some work done but I felt very uncomfortable cause he wouldn't even look at me cause he was too busy staring at my vehicle!
ha ha ha

Brooklyn, NY

#24 Jan 10, 2011
by the way, how big are your cans??
Must be good

Clifton Park, NY

#25 Jan 10, 2011
wow, if you get secventy percent positive responses on topix you must be good.
My Opinion

Utica, NY

#26 Jan 10, 2011
Why take a chance, if you are not sure about him and have to get opinions from topix. Seek another plastic surgeon.

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#27 Jan 12, 2011
He fixed the scars on my legs after my field plow tipped over on me. He sold me some botox to make my ass cheeks bigger too.
he is good

Cortland, NY

#28 Jun 8, 2012
Has a new hot russian girl working for him. It is worth to go see her. He is a great Dr.
left cheek

United States

#29 Jun 8, 2012
Great guy great doc. Fixed a scar on my face that made me self-conscience most of my life.
must be good

Clifton Park, NY

#30 Jun 8, 2012
about 60 percent of the posts about him are positive..... on topix...... must be good
bitten

Needham, MA

#31 Jun 9, 2012
When I was 10 I got bit by a dog under my right eye and he stitched up and you can't even tell the I got bit and I'm 23 now.
Kim

Selkirk, NY

#32 Nov 1, 2012
I brought my daughter in to have 2 moles removed on her face. We waited for one hour in the waiting room then we were lead into the procedure room where we waited for the surgeon. As we waited I noticed a tray on the counter with dirty instruments in it, a needle, a used bovie tip, and gause that may have been used. The garbage was filled with bloody bandages and there was blood on the floor. This procedure room was obviously not cleaned. We got our things together and notified the procedure nurse who looked at me like I had six heads when I pointed out to her the tray with dirty instruments, she said oh we always use fresh instruments..... I'm sure you do but you need to remove the used equipment when turning over a procedure room. In this day and age of MRSA and flesh eating bacteria surgeons and staff need to be a little more diligent in there infection prevention practices! Potential clients beware!!!
He is awful

Utica, NY

#33 Nov 1, 2012
Kim wrote:
I brought my daughter in to have 2 moles removed on her face. We waited for one hour in the waiting room then we were lead into the procedure room where we waited for the surgeon. As we waited I noticed a tray on the counter with dirty instruments in it, a needle, a used bovie tip, and gause that may have been used. The garbage was filled with bloody bandages and there was blood on the floor. This procedure room was obviously not cleaned. We got our things together and notified the procedure nurse who looked at me like I had six heads when I pointed out to her the tray with dirty instruments, she said oh we always use fresh instruments..... I'm sure you do but you need to remove the used equipment when turning over a procedure room. In this day and age of MRSA and flesh eating bacteria surgeons and staff need to be a little more diligent in there infection prevention practices! Potential clients beware!!!
Dr. sleeper truly is the worse. He may be wonderful at small stuff. However DONT trust him with anything major Such as tummy tucks, hemangioma removals or anything that needs intricate detail. He is Not Qualified . Stick with him for breast augmentation. He's pretty good at that but trust me nothing more. I wouldn't let him work on my dog. He's awful
Oh you know

Ithaca, NY

#34 Nov 1, 2012
you women getting your breast reductions should get slapped. dont ruin a great set of T!ts for your own comfort. selfish absolutely selfish.
cherry

New Hartford, NY

#35 Nov 2, 2012
Women get breast reductions because large. Ready hurt your back. Its like a man with large balls it causes shading and odd walking and. Duck butter
cupcake

Brighton, MA

#36 Nov 2, 2012
Kim wrote:
First of all it is "gauze", please don't pretend to have medical knowledge. I hardly think they would of put you in a dirty procedure room. I know how Dr.Sleeper runs his office and it is top notch, I hardly believe your story.
Kim

United States

#37 Nov 2, 2012
cupcake wrote:
<quoted text> First of all it is "gauze", please don't pretend to have medical knowledge. I hardly think they would of put you in a dirty procedure room. I know how Dr.Sleeper runs his office and it is top notch, I hardly believe your story.
I do have a medical background. I've been an RN for 20 years.
really

Minoa, NY

#38 Nov 2, 2012
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
I do have a medical background. I've been an RN for 20 years.
He never uses dirty instruments and his office is cleaner than most other places. You are just being a smart ass because you are an RN for 20 years...ohhh big deal Nurse..
Nope

Little Falls, NY

#39 Nov 3, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>He never uses dirty instruments and his office is cleaner than most other places. You are just being a smart ass because you are an RN for 20 years...ohhh big deal Nurse..
Your really dumb. Everything negative they say about dr sleeper is true I WAS a patient of his So I can say I know this first hand! He's awful His bedside manner is just as awful. His work sucks! I had to have another surgeon repair his sloppy mess. I'd not give him two cents for his work . Truthfully only way I chose him was I liked the connivence of not having work done at hospital. NEVER again And when he wanted to correct my mess I wouldn't let him I didn't trust him The second time. Dr Sleeper I hope karma bites you right in the pocket!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mac and cheese 16 min Wow 11
We don't have a racism problem in America! 1 hr Talhotblonde 98
Michele Gulla ? 1 hr Ms Giggles 9
Nails 1 hr Nails 1
the double letter game ** (Jul '11) 1 hr SueNY 2,170
michele gula (Jan '13) 1 hr Karma 28
Creek side New Hartford, breakfast, lunch, or h... 3 hr Figures 1
Kristin Copeland 3 hr DirtyDave 17
Cheaters 3 hr See ya 15
Jill Reales hips 3 hr MoronDave 19