wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2009

what is the owners name? seems like a nice place what are the names of the bosses in pharmacy dept? I would like to write them a note of thanks for what they do.
sarah

Skaneateles, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2009

one of the guys that is perteners in the business is chiffe. vinny chiffe is one of the sons. very nice guys.
sarah

Skaneateles, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2009

(parteners)
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

sarah wrote:
one of the guys that is perteners in the business is chiffe. vinny chiffe is one of the sons. very nice guys.
Yeah, they seem like it. Is he the one in the Pharmacy? If not, who is he?
sarah

Skaneateles, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

vinny is one of the pharmacists.
Blah Blah Blah

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

Wondering is up to "NO GOOD" I cacn feel it.....
Tony Soprano

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

Femia and Chiffe families.... Great Guys....
Comment

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

Judged:

I used to know a girl from PA that dated one or both of the Chiffe boys in college.....She used to blow the guy(s) all the way from exit 24 to exit 31. Now that's a ride home!
Blah Blah Blah

Somerset, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

It is nice to see a privite local business do well......
wow

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

Went to parkway drugs today, I couldn't believe the amount of people working behind the pharmacy counter. It's the one on french road, I counted 19 people working the pharmacy, are they that busy?
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

Blah Blah Blah wrote:
Wondering is up to "NO GOOD" I cacn feel it.....
Yeah, okay! I don't usually use them for a pharmacy, but I had an emergency & they were near-by. I went there & did not have my insurance card. They went through great lengths to help me & find my insurance card number and it might have taken 2 hours, but finally they did whatever it took to help me get my CHILDS medicine!! But yeah, I'm sure that's NO GOOD!! NOT EVERYTHING here on Topix HAS to be a bad thing retard, ass hole!!
new yorker

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

originally started by rocco femia,and anthony chiffy sr years ago...

now owned and operated by the chiffy sons tony jr.
,vinny,and joe
and the femia sons jim,and rocco jr

a great bunch of guys to deal with
Family

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

wow wrote:
Went to parkway drugs today, I couldn't believe the amount of people working behind the pharmacy counter. It's the one on french road, I counted 19 people working the pharmacy, are they that busy?
You obviously don't know how to count. And to what is it your concern as to how many people are working in the pharmacy?
Family

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

You obviously don't know how to count. And to what is it your concern as to how many people are working in the pharmacy?
Ajax

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

Each prhrmacist has a couple assistants. Hat is why there are so many people. Yes it's that busy, but it's also a wY to doublecheck accuracy. Agree. Great business.
tax payer utica

Geneva, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

have been doing business with french rd. pkwy drugs
for a long time, havent counted 19 people, but again
some people dont know how to count. they are very busy and all the staff from store managers to pharmacists owners are always very courteous and extremely helpful. this is hence the reason they are so busy because they provide great customer service. some people these days always find the negative in positive situations, so happy i am not related...
wow

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

Family wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all you low IQ midget, there was 19 people working the pharmacy, I had plenty of time to count them while waiting. 2nd of all you no personality lawn dwarf, I don't care how many people were working, I was just making general conversation in the forum. 3rd of all you physically challenged freak, stop making stupid accusations and asking dumb questions.
Wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all you low IQ midget, there was 19 people working the pharmacy, I had plenty of time to count them while waiting. 2nd of all you no personality lawn dwarf, I don't care how many people were working, I was just making general conversation in the forum. 3rd of all you physically challenged freak, stop making stupid accusations and asking dumb questions.
Hey, it's okay! Having a business so busy around this area to be able to employ 19 people is fantastic! Let's also support our local people, instead of a national franchise. They were wonderful to me & I will continue to go there from now on.
Jimbo

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

So many threads about this Pharmacy and their illegal practice with your insurance information behind closed doors.

They are very close to where I live but me and my family members switched to another pharmacy because of what we experienced dealing with Parkway pharmacy. The employees are nice but the pharmacy motto is to get TOP dollar from the customer. I am a hard working guy and cannot afford to go there anymore, maybe ok for very rich people.
Tony Chiffy Parkway Pedo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

wondering wrote:
what is the owners name? seems like a nice place what are the names of the bosses in pharmacy dept? I would like to write them a note of thanks for what they do.
You want to thank them for molesting teen boys for almost 15 years?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

256 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Long hot summer 3 min Ron 1
Are we ready for the busloads fo Illegals 7 min dustyroads 56
ITT Exelis at Griffiss Business and Technology ... 8 min CNY Cistern Wishing Well 2
Millions for AUD??? See no work being done. 11 min CNY Cistern Wishing Well 23
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 12 min Out with the GOP 6,319
Mercedes vs audi 12 min hear ye 9
Sammie's cafe 16 min Bianco Nurseries 2
Utica "College" needs "Sports Glory Dome!" 50 min CNY Cistern Wishing Well 60
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••