White men how many kids have you molested today?

Posted in the Utica Forum

KY WELLER

Utica, NY

#1 Dec 30, 2012
It amazes me that white men love playing with childrens private parts. Is it because they are small or are you guys just a bunch of freaks?
Theres Cretin

New Hartford, NY

#3 Dec 30, 2012
Cretin, you're a freak.
none wer not puerto rican

Rome, NY

#4 Dec 30, 2012
only puerto ricans love to rape and molest underage people
Sicilian Delight

Utica, NY

#5 Dec 31, 2012
11 so far....
177lbs

New Hartford, NY

#6 Dec 31, 2012
Sicilian Delight wrote:
11 so far....
Only Cretin starts a post like this and answers himself this way.
Irish Setter

Utica, NY

#7 Dec 31, 2012
Only one today but 3 this week.

“An excitable boy”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#8 Dec 31, 2012
You need to check Parkway Drugs owner Tony Chiffy's molest.. I mean arrest record to see what his rate of molesting boys is. There's you answer.
wow

Camillus, NY

#9 Dec 31, 2012
Well gutless clown post your name and address and lets see what a real loser you are.

We all know you'll remain anonymous, scared, people will post what you really are while you bash from the shadows, real big rich man.

Is the little girl in the pic with the pop gun someone your stalking or tied up in your mansion ?

“An excitable boy”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#10 Dec 31, 2012
wow wrote:
Well gutless clown post your name and address and lets see what a real loser you are.
We all know you'll remain anonymous, scared, people will post what you really are while you bash from the shadows, real big rich man.
Is the little girl in the pic with the pop gun someone your stalking or tied up in your mansion ?
What do you think you're talking about. It's not that big a secret who I am and I'm just not that interesting if you know me heh. And you HAD your shot I was at the Cage closing night and announced it here two days prior and no-one said anything but nice things as we closed down Matt's shop.

Or how about, you FIRST woman, post your real name, and where you lie and I'll come have a nice talk with you before I bitchslap your face. With the top of my foot.
wow

Camillus, NY

#11 Dec 31, 2012
Ian Hob wrote:
<quoted text>What do you think you're talking about. It's not that big a secret who I am and I'm just not that interesting if you know me heh. And you HAD your shot I was at the Cage closing night and announced it here two days prior and no-one said anything but nice things as we closed down Matt's shop.
Or how about, you FIRST woman, post your real name, and where you lie and I'll come have a nice talk with you before I bitchslap your face. With the top of my foot.
I'm not the one posting people's mistakes you worthless coward.

So your the clown talking it so post it and we'll see.
wow

Camillus, NY

#12 Dec 31, 2012
Use your google powers and see how people in the USA have the right to face their accuser, not hide in the shadows protecting their own mistakes.
Oops, that wasn't on the entrance exam.

“An excitable boy”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#13 Dec 31, 2012
I love it when I sink your battleship like this. We've got guests coming now so you'll have to stew in your shit alone for a while here. When I do dropback in you're all project #2.#1 will be your shot across the bow.

Oh and besides, his ACCUSE is The People of teh State of New York remember them? I've already got his arrest info now I'm getting the indictment to post for all of Utica to see. And I'm reaching out to that Ex she has lots of things to talk about Mr. Chiffee and the Parkway Drugs brothers. Dare me now.

You folks would really do better to learn when you're overmatched. You're more of a "dirty joke" crowd of losers. When left to just TYPE a simple thought you fucking people repeatedly choke up drivel. Nothing more, every post.
LOL

Berkeley, CA

#14 Apr 7, 2013
Small holes for small poles. That's why white people love molesting kids.
LOL

Berkeley, CA

#15 Apr 7, 2013
none wer not puerto rican wrote:
only puerto ricans love to rape and molest underage people
Really? I didn't know Jerry Sandusky was puerto rican, oh wait, he's not. You white dudes will let pedophiles into boy scouts, but you won't let gays? LOL!
Smooth Criminal

Syracuse, NY

#16 Apr 7, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
It amazes me that white men love playing with childrens private parts. Is it because they are small or are you guys just a bunch of freaks?
That's right, Michael Jackson turned white...
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

#17 Apr 7, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I didn't know Jerry Sandusky was puerto rican, oh wait, he's not. You white dudes will let pedophiles into boy scouts, but you won't let gays? LOL!
Well, Laugher, if you counted the number of black men who knock up under age girls as pedifiles, the rate among blacks who be much higher. But of course, that would be racist.
Da Cop

Utica, NY

#18 Apr 7, 2013
Fat Tony Salerno wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Laugher, if you counted the number of black men who knock up under age girls as pedifiles, the rate among blacks who be much higher. But of course, that would be racist.
You tell 'em Tony!

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#19 Apr 7, 2013
Fat Tony Salerno wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Laugher, if you counted the number of black men who knock up under age girls as pedifiles, the rate among blacks who be much higher. But of course, that would be racist.
I wonder how much public money the lazy blacks sucked up today,how many of their own people did they kill with and without drugs,and how many skipped out on the fat white bitch they knocked up for the 5th time. Pal,you need to shut the fuck up about whites,because blacks make up the vast majority of the prisoners,but only make up about 10% of the population... What's up with that?
R Kelly

Syracuse, NY

#21 Apr 8, 2013
I believe I can fly! I believe I should p!ss on my underage girlfriend!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Bob Hobaica? 2 hr mizz nosey 16
Are Any Blacks In Utica Actually Married? 2 hr mizz nosey 22
Hotel Utica Closing 3 hr Urica 10
Brian Beardsley Scumbag Ex Trooper (Sep '11) 3 hr kohai613 8
Shelter Care Plus (Dec '12) 4 hr DarkSide 20
More Robert T Oliveira Lies 4 hr TGS 8
bobby mancuso finally fired from UFD 4 hr Kit 38
NY TRooper KURT SCHAFSTECK and Wife Ramona 5 hr WFD 15
Big drug bust new hartford 25,000 cash money 6 hr Fat Clemenzo 52
Fr. Felix Colosimo (Jan '14) 10 hr Zoe 77
Dawn Catera lupi 10 hr c worker 15
Utica Dating
Find my Match

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]